Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2008, 03:09 AM

Character Name: Sienna
Age (what age should they be? fresh out of college?): 17-19?
Personality: She likes to be a little drsamatic and likes to change her voice depending on the conversation. She is very nice.
Likes: She enjoys theater, Broadway shows, and musicals. She also enjoys listening to opeera. She likes to do yoga. She likes to act/be an actress.
Dislikes: She doesn't like the dark and is a little scared of the dark. She also doesn't like bad hygiene.
Other: She is in college in the drama department. At the moment she plays parts in severalk off Broadway shows and lives in an apartment in NY(C). Wehn she was 10 she played Cossette for two years in Les Miserables.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 PM

Sienna stepped out of the apartment building lobby and was greeting by a great but cold gust of wind. She pulled her coat up and tightened it around her. She shivered a bit and her teeth chattered slightly. The wind blew strands of her orangish goldish hair into her face and she desperately fought it and moved her ahir away from her face. She didn't win the battle. She lifted up her hand and her light pink recently painted nails glinted in watever sunligth there was left of the night. a taxi pulled over at the sidewalk at her feet spraying water onto teh sidewalk. Sienna moved out of its path in time and stepped into teh taxi comepletely dry. She told the taxi drvier the address to the theater and they drove off. As they drove she stared out the window and watched as rain slowly began dripping down from the sky and landing on the window blurring the image Sienna was/had been watching.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2008, 02:41 PM

((Rainiy?))

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rainiy

Old 03-03-2008, 11:26 PM

(( Sorry -- I couldn't find a suitable picture for my chara, so I'm just going to write you a description instead xD I sort of lost track of this one cause I couldn't think of where to start >w< *falls over* I didn't go into his personality because I'm still kind of getting to know him xD; ))

Character Name: Cate
[Appearance:
Hair -- Solid black, serious bangs, uneven/feathered cut to his shoulders;
Eyes -- Ranging from soft yellow to blood red depending on time of day and general mood ^_^ (Notably enormous in size :3 )
Skin -- Hella pale; above and beyond normal vampy standards. It looks like he has geisha connections :3
Height -- Probably around 6'3"
Weight -- Whipcord frame, very lean; slightly muscular.
Apparel -- Black wife-beater, dark jeans, painted black nails and zip up, hooded sweater.]

(( I'll add a picture if I find one I like!)

---

Cate leaned back against the brick wall of the run-down theatre, staring wide-eyed at all the passerby. He usually tried to refrain from deliberately freaking people out, but he hadn't been able to rest his eyes for a week -- Which was frustrating him enough that he really just wanted to haunt the sidewalks in peace.

He clicked his nails against the surface behind him, not in the least bit fazed when it began to rain.

People were crowding up to the doors to buy tickets, but he wasn't particularly hungry. Besides, at least one good horror film was playing tonight, and scared blood had the sweetest tang.

The vampire turned striking yellow eyes on the taxi that pulled up to the curb, blinking at the bright light as his world swam immediately with displaced shadows and deep colors. Turning his face away, he sighed in boredom.

It would be another night wasted, which pissed him off. He briefly entertained the thought of seeing a movie himself. He'd lived long enough that ceaselessly hunting humans for the pleasure of it had lost its initial luster.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 11:44 PM

((Great!))

The taxi stopped and Sienna stepped out. It had now stopped raining and she stepped into sunlight. She basked in it and noticed a boy with striking yellow looking at her. He was breathtaking. He had pale skin like hers and fairly long choppy black hair that accented his eyes and his slight muscularness. She paid the taxi driver and tehn stepped ointo the sidewalk. She sighed. Today she was performing as Cossette’s mother in Les Miserables in an off Broadway play.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 03:26 AM

The vampire pushed off the wall and was about to leave the place, when he noticed the girl staring at him. He blinked slowly in her direction -- She was pretty striking, for a human. He made a decision not to leave the theatre, then, and instead walked over to her. He had a slow, lazy gait -- and he almost floated, or flowed like water. It was probably a bit disconcerting.

He didn't usually approach humans with the intent to speak with them, but the last time he had done it, the person was so distracted by his languid movements that they almost gave in to a heart attack when he appeared, cool as a cucumber, right in their face.

"You don't look like you're thrilled to be anywhere right now." He commented when he was standing right across from her -- Almost touching. His voice was rather quiet, and had an almost musical quality.

Humans, in this time, could not identify vampires, but they knew to feel uncomfortable when something didn't move right. Cate moved with the smooth grace of water, and stood with an easy, relaxed stance... But up close, he gave off the feeling of stiffness, like a corpse, and generated cold from his skin, like dry ice. His voice was almost too low, as if loud sounds were unusually disgusting to him. His eyes were too much like soft honey -- It would be frighteningly easy to look in there and be completely possessed to follow his whim.

He didn't really know how the girl would react, but he was eager to observe. He hadn't met an interesting human in much too long.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 05:41 PM

A chill ran down Sienna's spine as someone walked up to her. She turned her green eyes to the boy next to her. It was the boy in front of the theater. She listened to him as she walked. “Npo.” She replied. “Actually I’m quite excited.” She said, “I’m performing today in Kes Miserables.” Shge told him.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2008, 01:58 AM

"Really?" He tipped his head questioningly, keeping up easily with her gait. "Do you perform here a lot?" He asked slyly, smiling down at her as they approached the theatre.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2008, 09:45 PM

Sienna nodded. "Yep." she said, "But this is my first time performing in Les Miserables since I was 12. And then I played Cosette." she added. Suddenly she wondered why she was telling all this to a complete stranger. She felt comfortable around him. Cold and warmth radiated from him at the same time.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 02:48 PM

((Rainiy???))