[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 10-09-2007, 12:55 PM

Here is the Private thread. Once we post our bios in the OOC, I will post the first post. ^_^

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 10-10-2007, 09:04 PM

"Kari, you said they would be here, correct? If we're going to eliminate this new fake-shot team, I need this other group's help."

This complaint came from a female, her black wavy hair blowing in the slight wind. She was leaning against a wall, seemingly a abandoned garage building. However, the doors were pushed up, revealing an elborate garage. With a couple top of the line customizable vehicles, along with people bustling about, it wasn't some "abandoned garage." The female's skin was like most of the people around here's, at least this side of town. It was a darker shade, almost blue-like hue. With her pointed ears, it was obvious she wasn't human. She was a elven creature.

In Tokyo, Japan, there was few humans. Most of the population now were elves, as most humans called them. And in Japan, this female'd love to be called the Drift 'King' of all of Tokyo. Yet there was a little division line between the two sectors of the city. The light, her rivals, and the dark. And who was coming? The DK from the light side. Some of her most trustworthy people noticed some unknown group slowly climb the drifting ladder on both sides; something unforgivable.

So, thus, both sides were going to have to meet to discuss what they could do. And that is what infuriated Alaina the most.

Kari winced, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know, girl. They'll come when they get here. I promise. I got the text earlier today. I can show you, for the hundredth time, if you'd like." Offered the other female, standing next to her. Instead of a tight, moderately short skirt and tank top that Alaina was wearing, she was wearing almost complete opposite. Loose-fitting jeans and a dirty T-shirt.

Out of the two females, she was the mechicanic. Alaina drifted, Kari controlled how the car ran.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 10-11-2007, 04:57 AM

Raizo was in the car, and was raceing toward the meating place. He was told to head there, and he was runninglate due to a challenge that He could not let down. His red car was being followed by most of his crew. His windows were down, and his short hair was flying in the wind. Takeing his car at normal speed to keep it safe, he still thought that he was parked, he was driveing so slow. On the computer screen nekt to him, one of his crew members poped up on it.

"Dude..we almost there..I am ready to smoke something.." Kev said on one end."And Riz? why did you have to talk to our rivels anyway?"

"Because the new crew is gaining quick, and he have to stop them somehow, so we need to talk to our enime about it." Reizo said, as he kept driving. His car pulled beside a old looking garage, where other cars were. He got out slowly, and stood beside his car looking at the other cars, and chuckled. "Who's the boss around here?" he asked in a cocky attitude.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-12-2007, 09:54 AM

After Kari spoke, she kept herself silent. She knew it was true. Everything Kari said was true. She had seen the text message a couple times. And, more importantly, the new 'big shot' drifting team was slowly defeating both of their teams. When cars slowly pulled in front of her garage, she sighed.

At least they were finally here, even if it was longer then she hoped. Though she wasn't near her car, it was in her garage getting tweaked a little bit, and she rolled her eyes at his already cocky attitude. Summer pushed herself off the wall, glaring at him.

"I'm in charge." She snapped just as cocky as he did, folding her arms across her chest. Even though she was wearing a short denim skirt and a pale blue tank top, she was able to race; even if it didn't look like it. "I'm guessing you must be Raizo, correct?" She asked, looking over at Kari, who nodded slightly.

Donut

Old 10-12-2007, 03:23 PM

"Correct.." he said, his attitude dropped when she acted just like he had done. "And you must be Alaina.." he said back at her. He stepped out and around his car, and leaned beside the other side.

Kev walked beside him, and stood there as well. "so you have any ideas on what we are going to do toward this new group?" Raizo asked. He had no idea on what he was going to do besides race, but they were preaty good at that.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:24 PM

Alaina looked at him when he just asked what they could do to get rid of the imposing team. She rolled her eyes, running a hand through her hair with a shrug. "Well, I don't know about you, but I don't like it when someone tries to steal my area. If you do, then leave now." She started, showing her obvious dislike. And how protective she was of her team, and racing grounds. She had earned every right, and wasn't going to give it up so easily.

"But, as for what we can do, is kick their ass. Racing, literally, however you prefer. But I'd like to put up my pink slips against their Drift King, just for shits and giggles." She finished, smiling fakely. "So, what do you want to do, Raizo?" She asked, sounding a little more cheerful, and polite then she did before.

Donut

Old 10-13-2007, 03:43 AM

"I don't like it either." He said referring to her, and the newer group. "How about a proposition? You help us defeat them, and we will stay away. And if now, we will just keep racing, and taking over whatever turf that we want." He wasn't trying to be an ass, he just wanted his point across.

"Unless you want to race, and see the results," he had a smug smirk on his face as well as she did. That and he just wanted to see what he was up against.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:41 PM

Alaina shrugged. "Maybe after we make this new team leave, I can race you. I don't want you to lose your car before we even start racing this new team, do we?" She smiled sweetly, as if she didn't just insult him, when she really did. It wasn't like she thought she could smoke him or anything. Kari had snuck over to one of his races and recorded it on her phone. He was good. Racing him would be a task she'd love to take on. But, not for their cars. Just for fun.

"Anyways. What do we know about them? Kari knows a little bit, but I virtually knoww nothing."

Kari smiled, bouncing back and forth on the balls and toes of her feet. "Well, the guy's name is Yukito. He has about five or six other racers, and some wicked mechanics. His other racers are good, but I think Yukito can kick all of your asses, if you guys don't get better." She stated bluntly, shrugging sheepishly.

Donut

Old 10-15-2007, 04:39 AM

"well thanks for that helpful word" Kev said looking at kari.He was hoping that they would be easy to beat, its sounds like it might be a challenge.

"Good news then.. we need to get better, and how would you like to do that?" Raizo said. He loved challenges, and couldn't wait to race. "Sence we are DK's, there isn't anyone out there that we haven't beat yet..besides each other.." he added. just the thought of the newer team was making his mind race, and the fact that he had to team up with the revels to win was another thing that was hard to think of.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 10:15 AM

Alaina turned and glared at her best friend, sighing. "You couldn't have been any nicer, could you?" She asked sarcastically, though she was plenty used to her friends' bluntness. It was completely normal. "Well, I guess we could race eachother. But without pinkslips. I'm not in the mood to lose my baby to someone that I'm supposed to be working with." She pointed out, sighing. "Also, we can go to some harder drifting areas. I know there are some pretty kick-ass areas two towns over. Its about an hour drive, even with Nitrious. We'll be wasting some gas, but it might be worth it." She offered, smiling softly.

Kari laughed softly, shrugging. "Well, if you wanna. I'll come with and record your data, and compare it to what your times are here, and find some ways to lower the time, for both of you. It might give you a guys a chance to win."

Donut

Old 10-15-2007, 02:47 PM

"Sounds good to me.." Raizo said with a little smile. "Besides, I don't want to loose my car either, not yet anyway." He added with a chuckle. "I am up for the ride..if you want you can leade, and we will follow."

Kev nodded, "I will be coming with to keep you two in check.." He said and smiled, after getting hit be Raizo. "Will there only be the four of us there?" he asked.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 07:08 PM

Alaina looked him over, shrugging. He didn't seem to be that bad of a guy, to be honest. And he wasn't all tight-knit and uptight. So he earned some brownie points. "Alright. Yeah, you'll be loosing your car to me sooner or later. Better do what you can." She commented playfully, before nodding. "Yeah, I think its just going to be the four of us. And I'll lead." She turned around, sighing. "I'll be out with my car in a few moments. Kari, you hitching a ride, or what?"

Kari shrugged, nodding. "Yeah, we might have to come along. I don't want them getting too nice to each other." She commented to Kev, smirking playfully, before nodding. "Yeah, I might as well hitch a ride with you." She added, watching Alaina nod and walk off into the garage.

Donut

Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM

"Sweet..." Kev said and looked at Raizo.."I riding with you too?" He asked, and tossed his keys to one of the other guys to take his car back.

"I guess.." Raizo said with a chuckle. "Guys move out, we will let you know when we get back.." At that, the other cars drove off, and back to their area. "Lets just wait for the girls, then we can go..I want to see this car.."

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 10:31 PM

Kari listened to the two boys' conversation, rolling her eyes. "Her car is so pretty." She said truthfully, smiling. She loved Alaina's car. Reminded her of a hot bee. Or something.

A few minutes later, Alaina pulled up in her 2003 Fair Lady. Black and yellow, it was very feminine. She pulled out beside the garage entrance, opening the car door. She pulled the gear into brake, letting the call stall idly. She sat up, sighing softly. "So, come on. Lets go. I wanna try out this new track." She said entousastically, laughing softly. It was obvious she was ready to drive. "Kari, get yo' butt in or you're gettin' left!" She said in a abnormal tone, laughing.

Donut

Old 10-16-2007, 01:59 AM

"Cute car.." kev said as he opened the door and got in. He was known for being a smart ass, but he was nice sometimes.

Raizo got in, "Shut up dude, they are at least trying to help, if I pink slip that car, you can have it." he said quietly. "Lets go!" he yelled, as he backed up to let her out.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-16-2007, 10:18 AM

Alaina heard him and gritted her teeth to prevent herself from getting out and punching that guy. At least it was most likely faster then his. She smiled towards her best friend as she sat back down, shutting her door. She waited for Raizo to pull out before she drove forward onto the street. After a few seconds, she turned left and just started driving.

Kari laughed softly. She could tell her best friend was getting a little angry at Raizo's friend. But, she couldn't do anything because they were working together. Once Alaina pulled out and started driving, she hoped the men would follow efficently. "When we get to the next town, head east."

Donut

Old 10-16-2007, 03:59 PM

Raizo knew that she was just going to see if he was able to keep up. And Raizo knew that he could, without a dout. He could even pass her without pushing too much on the engion. He started up some System Of A Down that could be heard from a far.

Kav leaned back the seat, and just sat there enjoying the ride, and thinking of what there could be done to better perform his friends car to beat thet yellow thing. He pulled out the laptop out of the back seat that had the dignostics of the car in it, and looked at see in that too.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-16-2007, 07:17 PM

Alaina turned her radio down when she heard some music coming from outside, and rolled her eyes. She hit the CD button on her radio, and smiled when Avenged Sevenfold started playing. Determined to outbeat him, she turned it up loudly, giving him a run for his money. Though, she was still taking her jolly old time driving. Didn't want to go too quickly.

Kari laughed when she could hear nothing but Avenged Sevenfold, and pulled out her PDA, and started messing around with it, looking at the stats of Alaina's car, getting stumped. There was nothing she knew about that could make her car better. And it angered the petite female.

Donut

Old 10-17-2007, 12:05 AM

In the middle of a song change, Raizo heard someother music, besides his. he paused it. "Hey anthing you know thats loud?" he asked kev as he looked throught the ipod.

Kev thought, then nodded "yea, but give me a sec." he smiled and unbuckled. "rull down the back windows." He crawled to the back, and pulled down the latch and got into the trunk. There was no backseat, so Kev set up the big subs, on the bench, and 2 more faceing out the windows. "K.. hit some Remmstine!!" kev sat back down and buckled up.

Raizo grinned, and started playing it. It was louder, but he loved it.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2007, 09:45 AM

When she could hear just over her own music something else, she paused it again, and scowling. She rolled her eyes, turning her music down to respectful volume. "Give me your damn phone." She muttered angerily, accepting Kari's phone. She flipped through her contacts, while making sure to drive straight, and found Raizo's number. Alaina slowed down her Fair Lady just slightly, just in case, and started texting him quickly.

'You win. Turn it down. Okay?'

Kari laughed openly, leaning back into the seat. "Wow, girl. I've never seen you get so worked up over anything. Much less a guy. I think there is something wrong with you." She said playfully, catching her cellphone when Alaina was done with it.

Donut

Old 10-17-2007, 03:14 PM

Raizo's phone vibrated, and he opened it up. He laughed, and turned down the music. "We won..buddy" The music was now to what it was the first place, and they just drove.

Kev chuckled, and soon fell asleep in the seat, even though the music was still loud.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-18-2007, 09:56 AM

Kari heard the music turn down, and she looked at Alaina. "What exactly did you do?" She asked hesitantly, sitting up slightly. "Turn right at this intersection, it's just down the road from there."

Alaina sighed, banging on her steering wheel with one of her fists. "I told him he won." She whinned, taking a right when needed. She prayed he wouldn't be paying attention and miss the turn, just so she could rub that in his face.

Donut

Old 10-18-2007, 01:59 PM

Raizo seen that she turned, and thought to have some fun. There were no cars comeing and there were no other cars on the other road. So he floored it and hit the e-break, and skid around the corner, makeing the tires squeel, and smoke. After straighting up, Raizo just started busting up laughing becais he just made the turn, and made kev smack his head on he door.

Kev cused loudly, and looked at Raizo angerly "What the hell was that? and was it nessisary?" he rubbed his forehead, and it turned red where he hit the door.

"It was a drif, and yea it was." Raizo struggled to say while still laughing.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 PM

Hearing tires squeal, she looked up in her rear-view mirror, seeing him right when he drifted into the corner. He was pretty decent, most drifters could do that, of course. She smiled, hoping that it was going to be good competion. She wouldn't complain if she lost; it would be something she could work for. 'Cause winning all the time didn't make her get better.

Kari laughed cheerfully as she turned and looked at the car, nodding. "Aww, I think poor... Kev is yelling at the other guy." She pouted, smiling slightly

Donut

Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 AM

Kev calmed down and layed back again. "don't do anything stupid again." he said before passing out again.

Raizo just laughed, when he was getting yelled at. the road was long, and the sun was setting when they stared pulling into a town. He pulled out his phone, and texted her back. 'you wanting to stop for the night? or just keep going?' He rubbed his face with one hand. They were on the road for a while.