Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 01-21-2008, 11:39 PM

"You better! Or I'll kill you!" She stated as she carried Heather in her arms. "Don't worry, girl. It'll all be okay!" She then jumped out the window with Jackie behind her.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-21-2008, 11:41 PM

Jackie watched Asmodeous jumped out the window and followed. She felt like she was lagging and had a feeling she was keeping them behind on scedual.I must keep up. I dont want to be lagging... Jacke thought following agter Asmodeous.

((Having a little bit of writers block. Sorry.))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 11:42 PM

"Heather don't worry you can work at headquarters with me okay?" Rion said, "Asmodeuos don't be mean to Heather please? I'll see you both later."

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:42 PM

"Sir!" she screamed. "Sir! Please! I want to work for you! I won't slack, I'll work three times harder!" She began sobbing harder.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 PM

"I'll try!" she joked.

Kreyopresny
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kreyopresny

Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 PM

Krey stretched as he rose from his bed. This Zlife as a Zero was less exciting then he'd hoped. He'd even fallen into such slack habits as sleeping in that would've never been permitted in his former life. "Oh, well..." he mumbled aloud as he dressed himself. On his way out of his chamber he selected a fine silver rapier blade from his small rack of swords. Attaching it to a sword belt, he quickly strapped it on before continuing into the winding hallways of Zero Headquarters. People seemed to be scurrying about and there was a familiar smell of sulfur. Krey placed the scent as black powder, his spiits jumped for a moment, hoping that something was happening. He grabbed the first person to pass by, a young boy, "You there, whats going on?" The boy jumped in surprise and managed to stammer something about an accidental detonation. Krey didn't bother to hear the details and walked away. He felt rather disappointed, and realizing this cursed himself. The last thin he should want was for the Zero HQ to be found and a battle risking peoples lives to be waged... This did not change the fact that he was bored.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM

Heather took on a sudden calm. She felt like her life had ended. Her beloved master had given her away. SHe was useless. She was being punished and she deserved it, so why beg the master to take her back, he didn't want her anymore.

"Where are we going, ma'am?" she asked her new owner. "I can walk, ma'am! You can put me down."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-21-2008, 11:55 PM

"Sorry, no putting you down, We have to get to the headquarters. Trust me, it's faster this way. We have to get there sooner then later since I don't want to stay around for about 22 more hours. Also, don't call me ma'am... It makes me feel old!" Asmodeus told.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-21-2008, 11:58 PM

"I'm sorry, miss," Heather corrected herself. Her new mistress wasn't as bad as she had thought.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-22-2008, 12:00 AM

"Don't call me miss either.... You can just call me... Asmodeus!" Asmodeus yelled as she gotten annoyed from being called miss and ma'am.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:04 AM

Heather nodded. "I understand. What are my duties?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 AM

Rion's house blew up. He flew out the last second and followed Asmodeuos.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 01-22-2008, 12:10 AM

Jackie giggled slighty hearing Asmodeuos 'feeling old' word. She followed after them and asked Asmodeuos a question. "Would you like me to do anything?" Jackie asked.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:11 AM

Heather heard the explosion and screamed. "Master! H-he killed himself!" she cried. SH efroze. "He's not my master anymore, is he?" she asked this to herself. "I'm the reason he killed himself..." She bowed her head down in shame. Could she do nothing right?

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 AM

When Rion caught up with them, he was relieved that no one followed him. "Hey girls, missed me?" Rion said as he got ahead of them.

Kreyopresny
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kreyopresny

Old 01-22-2008, 12:14 AM

Krey heard the rumble of an explosion in the distance. He wondered what had happened this time... Hopefully something exciting was about to happen.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:14 AM

Heather's eyes widened when she saw her master. "Master!" she cried. She sank to her knees before him, grabbing his ahnd. "Please, master! I'll work harder, I promise, just take me back! You won't be sorry!"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:18 AM

"I have no need of going back, til the slavery ends, once it does end you can live with me as an equal Heather, not a servant." Rion smiled at Heather. "From now on, you'll be a zero. Hmm...you'll be sleeping in my room." Rion said.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:22 AM

Heather sank to the ground, her eyes wide but her face, dead of emotions, her mouth slightly ajar. "I've sunken lower... am I to useless to have a number now?" this was to herself mostly. She had never known anything other than serving. Now, her master had shoved them both to being numberless.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 AM

"Heather don't take it the wrong way, I don't want us to be Master and Servant, I just want us to be friends." Rion said as he kissed Heather's cheek. "Is that okay with you?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:28 AM

"But all I ever wanted was to serve you!" she cried. "You've taken away the only thing I could do!" She burried her face in her hands. "Why!? You had a life, you were a three, but you've thrwon it all away! Why?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:33 AM

"It's because of how the one's are treated. I saw a dirty secret, that the three's were doing. They turned the one's into slaves, the worse part was how they were treated, they were fed the most nasty things and had to endure so much pain, til all they had was fear. I can understand your desire, I really do, if you want to, I'll let do what you want but from now on, we'll be living at Zero Headquarters ok? Rion said.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-22-2008, 12:41 AM

Heather was too exhausted to say anything else so she just nodded. She had been taught there was no other way. Some people were born lucky and were 2s, 3s and 4s, she had been unlucky and born a 1. She had learned to deal with it. It was her life, she had no way of changing it.

She suddenly remembered a story she had heard. SHe couldn't remember where or when she had heard it, but she remembered it. It was the story of a 1. A young girl who's life suddenly change because of a fairy godmother and a glass slipper, and in the end she bacame a 4. At night, Heather had often dreamt herself to sleep, hoping to be at her master's level some day... but now, she was numberless... and so was he...

It didn't mater what he said, he was always a three in her mind, always her master!

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 12:46 AM

oc: hey guys!!! What did I miss??? Could someone give me a recap???

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 AM

Rion rubbed Heather's forehead gently.