SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:17 PM

(( Huh?))

Celest looked down at the man and rolled her eyes with a light smile. Slowly she reached out and shook his shoulder. "Mr. Mark...?" She carefully spoke. "Please wake up.."

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 07:20 PM

((your persons job..something with swords?))

Lance stood back and chuckled as he watched The lad waked mark. He thought it was interesting, and he was starting to enjoy the company of the new kid.

Mark jumped startled, and fell on the couch. After mouthing a few things, He stood, brushing himself off,a dn spotted the Lord. He bowed and walked off after seeing him be motioned away.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 09:00 PM

(( OOooh i was thinking she could be one of those boys that kind of trail behind the lord carrying his sword and such and tending to his horse))

Turning around Celest caught Lance out of the corned of her eye and bowed as well believing it was best to copy Mark's actions. "Sorry M'Lord I slept in a bit." She kept her eyes casted down and seemed to looked flushed.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 09:06 PM

"not a problem lad." Lance said and walked closer. "I don't mind if you just call me Lance.." He said with a smile as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ready to see the horses?" he asked

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 09:30 PM

She kept her eyes down and nodded. "Yes, M... Lance.."

Celest followed him along the hall. She seemed frail and smalled compared to Lances framed body. "How many horses will I be looking after?" She tilted her head asking politely.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 09:36 PM

"Just mine..Rusty." Lance said as they walked to the main gate. "He is a good horse though, shouldn't be any problem...Used to lady's grooming him though.." He added looking around outside, as only a few people were out and about.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 PM

Blinking she nodded. "Aye, So i should be careful around him, Considering he is used to a womens touch?" She coughed at the last part and walked towards the horses stable. "So I shall looking over the horses then?"

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 10:17 PM

"the one that looks like a cow..thats mine.." Lance said and chuckled. thats what he was referred to a lot. "The others have their own caretakers. And when you get done there, explore the place, just be careful will ya?" he asked nicely, and walked back into the castle.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 10:38 PM

She nodded and walked in to the stable at the rather large horse. Walking carefully up to him she stuck her hand out and lightly petted his horse. "There, there, what a big horse." She smiled for once. "My name is Ce...Tristan." She caught herself and smiled more rubbing just between his ears. "Your very beautiful."

Donut

Old 02-19-2008, 04:45 AM

Rusty was not sure for a moment, then was starting to like the guy.

Lance was watching Tristan, once he was inside. This fella was one of the most interesting people that he had seen. He was acting calm around Rusty, and Rusty was calm and that was different for him as well. This lad was starting to grow on him.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 12:16 AM

Celest was speaking to the horse in low whispers as she started to brush him lightly feeling his body. "Your very strong."

As Celest was doing her job a young women appeared beside Lace. "Excuse me Lance, We haver received a letter today, from The king and Queen of the south. They are worried of their daughter and would love to formally apologies for her rude behavior by running away. They would like to invite you to dinner and form some search party for they fear the worst of their daughter." She bow and retreated from Lance to await further instructions.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 01:27 AM

"Indeed.." Lance said before she took off. Lance was thinking about that, and was worried for the sake of this girl, and the fact that her parents were forceing her to marry him. Thats one thing he didn't like, but he couldn't argue as well. Lance walked outside, and walked over toward Tristan. "If you don't mind, but would you come with me to visit the King and Queen of the South?" he asked looking at the lad as he was doing his job rather good.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:11 AM

Celest tensed when she was sneaked up on and fell over on to the horses feeding bucket,blushing she pulled herself out. Standing back up she casted her eyes to the ground. "Umm Me? Well...If you need to me..." She shrugged. She didn't want to go and winched at all the memories of her mother's rages. "Wouldn't i be better suited here?"

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 02:22 AM

"Its up to you, you would be my guest..and If not, you can just stay here, and explore.." Lance said with a smile as he ran his hand through his hair. He wasn't sure why the lad would want to, but he wasn't going to argue, and make him do something that he didn't want to. "I am leaning here in about an hour..so just let me know by then.." Lance said as he slowly walked away, back toward the Castle.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:47 AM

She sighed and petted the horse softly. She didn't want to be here alone, nor did she want to go back to her parents castle with him. Someone might know her but then again it would be about a two weeks travel before they reach the gates. She might beable to get away from Lance and run to some country where no one knows her. She began forming a plan in her head. "Yes... i can... just run..." she nodded to the horse. "Sound good?" She smiled. "Alright off to find Lance."

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 03:04 AM

Lance was up in his chamber, packing some things for the trip. It was going to take a while, but he was going to enjoy the trip. Lance was thinking that if the lad didn't want to stay or go with, there was this place along the way, that not to many people know of, thats hidden in the forest. He was thinking that he could stay there until he gets back, Lance was well know to the place, and the hospitality would be good for the lad too.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:14 AM

Celest went up the stairs and pulled her hair back from her eyes and made sure her hat was on securely before knocking on the door. "Sir.. Lance, I'd like to go with you on this trip... I know some of the way from exploring but, I'd like to go to see sights and such if you allow it." She bowed sounding like a young lad who'd never ventured out side his own home.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 AM

"Ok..but I was thinking..if you didn't want to go all the way, I know this place that you could stay at for a while..." Lance said. "Like a type of git a way.." he added. "Its hidden in the woods, and not many people know of it.." He turned around and looked at the young lad.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:30 AM

Blinking her blue eyes she rubbed the back of her head. "Not sure, I'd have to think on that but, in the mean time shall i saddle the horse and get him ready for the ride?" She didn't have anything to bring with her so she didn't need to pack. Celest left most of her stuff at home the only thing she took was a locket of a moon and what her father called star dust inside it for luck.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 AM

"Yea go ahead, its just you and me then.." Lance said as he turned back, and grabbed a few more things. Lance liked how the lad was willing to go with him, and he was pleased.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 04:11 AM

She turned away with a bow and went back to the stable preparing the horse. It wasn't she didn't like Lance. He was very charming and sweet. Looking back now maybe she should have stayed home and married off to him. But that wouldn't solve her heart. she wasn't sure she loved him, and her mother would surely have beaten her as much as she could before she was shipped off. Celest sighed softly and rubbed the horses nose. "I do miss my father thought.." she shifted her eyes. "Lets keep this our secret as well ok?" Nodding she backed the horses bag of what he needed to be taken care of. She knew horses very well she had a few before her mother decided to get rid of them. She wondered when her mother had gotten so mean.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 04:15 AM

Lance seemed to think that the lad was liking it here, but he didn't think was to last long. He was sure enough to fun off and go on with what he was doing. Lance would just have to go with it, when that time came.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 04:49 AM

Nuzzling the horses head she sighed softly and waited for Lance. It was about time to head out and she wondered if this was a good idea... he was bounce to notice something odd about her, Some one will sooner or later and she will be better off getting away as fast as she could. She wondered if a sword will be needed...Thinking about her brother's sword she scowled. That thing was twice the size of her.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 04:51 AM

Lance came down and walked toward Rusty. "You ready?" He asked the lad. Lance sat up on top of Rusty, and looked at a guard. "Watch over, and We will be back." He said with a little smile.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 05:02 AM

Placing her arms at her sides she gave Lance and Rusty a look and kept standing by the side of the horse they both looked rather big to her and she was a bit scared at the thought of riding the horse she looked around and waited for Lance to begin walking the horse to follow him.