Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2008, 05:41 PM

Eva silently followed the others. She listened to the conversations and observed the team leaders as they walked along on the 'tour'.

This certainly is an impressive place so far. Just what I hoped it would be.

Making mental notes at various points, she was very cautious in her movements but not notably so. Eva was glad she wore low heeled boots today instead of her four inch pumps, having the feeling that she'll need to do some fancy footwork here.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-11-2008, 11:11 PM

Alice walked around, still clutching the knife. She would definitely kill one of the techies. She looked around for something else worth showing and came upon the locker room. "Oh yes! This is the locker room. Basically used for just storing stuff and not really for what school sue it for FYI." Although there was that one time. She snapped out of her thoughts and walked out of the room. "There's a lot more to be seen and not much time left. Let's go."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2008, 01:05 AM

Amber cauight teh dagger. She flipped it over her hand and slid it back into it's place on her belt. She followed everyone aroudn teh headquarters of the organization.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-12-2008, 02:38 PM

Alice continued walking until it dawned on her where they were. The Faculty Lounge. She stopped and signalled for everyone else to. "Yes, this is the Faculty Lounge of Mystery and People who don't want to go home. basically here is where everyone who is working late or just needs a break from work." Although the only thing ever cooked that stove is chemical bombs. She sighed and stepped in, motioning others to do the same.

The inside was a bit plain, with white walls, and gray carpet on the floor. There was a tan colored table with chairs lining each side on the right corner of the room. Cupboards and cabinets on the side were similarly colored as well. There was a miniature kitchen on the left side of the room that closed off a bit. Couches were in the middle of the room, with a coffee table and plants on the side.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2008, 08:29 PM

Eva looked around in the locker room. Guess this is where I'll be at the start and end of each day, depending on the mission. She chuckled at the school remark and followed the group to the Faculty Lounge.

"Is this where we'll be eating all our meals at then while here or is there a cafeteria?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-12-2008, 09:27 PM

"Well, there's also a cafeteria, but you can eat in here as well. The cafeteria is basically for buying the food from here, but if you brought lunch or are buying outside you can eat here." Alice shrugged a bit, she never really spent much time in the lounge unless she happen to be on a mission or hiding from one. The lounge itself looked more like one for school, but of course how many faculty lounges have secretly stored weapons?

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2008, 11:20 PM

Eva nodded. Feeling relaxed again, Eva asked jokingly, "If I kept something in the fridge here, should I put my name on it, or boobytrap it with high explosives to make sure no one eats it?" She grinned hoping they knew she wasn't serious.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2008, 11:23 PM

Amber smiled and let out a laugh. It wasn't too loud it wasn't too quiet. Just about right. "I wouldn't be too surprised if it was spiked with poison." she said jokingly. This was turning out to be an interesting bunch of newbies.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-13-2008, 01:34 AM

Alice chuckled. So these newbies were funny. She liked that in a person. Many people here had become hardened over time and generally too serious. She walked over and opened the fridge on crack, making sure to cut the wire between the space. After doing so she grabbed on the the beers labeled "009's dun touch it D:<" She took out the rest of the six pack and looked at everyone. "Anyone want a drink?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 04:20 AM

"I could use one right now" Tsukasa came into the room, she had just wondered off to talk to someone. "I guess some booby traps wouldn't hurt, I mean we're spies, we're used to stealing stuff by now" she grinned as she pulled out the braid, it annoyed her, and let her long blond hair flow freely. She felt a bit like one of those shampoo commercials

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2008, 07:02 PM

Eva laughed at the careful measures Alice aka 009 had taken for her beer stash. She put a hand up though to politely decline. "Sorry, but I'd best stay sober whlie working around here," she said with a chuckle. "Thank you anyway, ma'am."

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-13-2008, 10:36 PM

Alice looked at Eva and shrugged. "Alright suit yourself." She tossed a can at Tsukasa who had just released her hair. Why does Fabio come into mind? She opened the can she gave herself and took a big sip. "Meh, I think getting drunk calms me down. "Smoking is way too dangerous here."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2008, 11:13 PM

"Thanks" Tsukasa cought the can and opened it, taking a greedy sip, she laughed at alices comenet about smoking " I think if anyone smoked herm you'd be pinned on the ground within seconds, and why stay sober if you can be drunk.... wait, scratch that" she laughed "Well one beer wouldn't hurt"

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2008, 01:24 AM

Eva just smiled a bit sheepishly. "Well... you two are higher up here, have been here longer and have more experience. If us newer recruits had one too many and got lost, which will happen easily on our first day," she laughed a bit, "we might be killed. Of course... chance of that sober may be true too, but at least we'd be alert with our reflexes."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2008, 01:42 AM

"True i guess,and plus i know how far i can go without getting myself killed by one of the boobytraps" she said playing wiht her hair,

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-14-2008, 01:45 AM

Alice took another gulp before setting down the beer. "Touche." Although I dance better when drunk, but that doesn't have to do with anything. "I just feel that it's more fun with the odds higher than usual." She took a final swig before crushing the can and throwing it away.

Alumia
Apple lover
Send a message via MSN to Alumia

Old 03-14-2008, 06:16 PM

Skye scuffed her shoe against the carpet experimentally and looked around the room. She nodded at what Eva said in agreement. She'd rather stay sober and alive for at least the first day.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2008, 09:18 PM

(Sorry for lack of posting. n_n' got kidnapped by some friends this weekend for unexpected trip.)

"How long have both of you worked here?" she asked Alice and Tsukasa. "That is if you don't mind me asking." She figured the others with them would be curious to know that as well.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-16-2008, 09:31 PM

((It's fine. I've been a bit busy too.))
Alice snapped out of her daze when Eva had asked a question. "Oh sorry, uhm let's see. It's hard to tell time when every thing's looked the same. I'd guess about two years." She flashed back to the day that she was taken away from her family in restraints and grit her teeth. She never even saw her friend who was probably in a higher rank, knowing that she was probably ranks above her. She shook her head and snagged another beer our of the six pack case.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2008, 10:44 PM

Tsukasa thought about it, it seemed like yesterday "About 2 years for me to" She sawalice take another beer "Hry now don't you get drunk on us Alice" she grinned

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-16-2008, 11:13 PM

Alice narrowed her eyes before giving a small burp. "Hey It's just two beers. I'm still okay to give the rest of the tour." I swear to drunk I'm not God. She set down the can, not caring what happened to it and walked to the door. "So, since we're ahead of schedule, is there anywhere you guys want to go?"

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2008, 06:14 PM

Eva laughed a little at the burp but quickly stifled it. She nodded to both of their answers. "So, anywhere else we're to go today?"

Alumia
Apple lover
Send a message via MSN to Alumia

Old 03-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Skye smiled slightly as she heard Alice burp. Hearing the questions she added her own thoughts. "Hmm...I'm not sure, anywhere particularly interesting, top secret place we haven't been yet?" She half smiled, half teased.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-18-2008, 02:58 AM

Alice smirked a bit at ther reactions she got from the burp. "Oh! Now I remembered. We can visit the Head Honcho's door." There was a bit of a silence before Alice realized that she needed to explain a bit about him.

"Okay, so basically Mr. Honcho is the guy who controls everything, even the food we eat. Well at least in the cafeteria. He's like hecka secretive and supposedly no one, but the Elite and Vice have seen his face. He's a shady guy, and speaks in this low, monotonous voice. Seriously though, the only time he ever speaks to anyone is if they've really pissed him off.

Moving downward, we've got the Vice Head, who just sits there to run the place when Honcho's in Tahiti and sucks up to him. The Elites are like his co-conspirators, but of lower rank. They're pretty much the best in the business of what they do. One techie, one spy, one assassin, and one stalker or 'information gatherer' I'd explain some more, but yeah, We ought to get there."

She moved out the doorway and waited for the others to come, contemplating on the Elites. She really had only met them once and that was when they were sent to kill her in order for her not to leak out about what she found.

Bombshell
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2008, 01:12 PM

Eva followed the others out. "So... I assume all our future missions are to come from the Elites which what, the Head Honcho approved?"