Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 05:22 PM

Name: Nanoke Kazekuro
App:

(minus wings)
Personality: She is quite rebellious, and stands up for only what she believes. She may seem tough on the outside, but on the inside, she is soft, and in need of protection.

Bio: Nano was a normal girl for a long time, living with her mom and step dad. But then, she found herself having feelings for other girls, rather than guys. One day, after being caught doing questionable things with another girl in her room, she revealed that she was lesbian. There was much fighting, and she was disowned and kicked out. Now she has to sell herself just to keep it together.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 05:32 PM

Erm, I suppose I should do a little profile... but I don't like doing profiles. x_X

Lesse... image... Here, this should do...

Warning, breasts!
[x](She's a bit more busty then the photo though, or so she claims. XD )

Name: Deviore (Dev-oy-rah) Devaliye (De-vo-li-aye)
Nickname: Dev, Dev-Dev (She hates the second one. XD )
Bio: A college student majoring in art and photography, Dev is from a rich family that she want's nothing to do with. She grew up as the goody good church girl, reading her bible and geting straight A's, however constantly being told that lesbianism was a sin didn't stop her from being honest with herself. At sixteen withou warning she got emancipated, took up a job, earned enough scholarships to get a free ride through as much schooling as she wants, and hasn't spoken to any of her family since. Dev is French, born in America. She likes photography and art of all kinds, women, and video games.

Bleh... Profiles...

I'll start us of in a sec, I'll just put it in this post.

Damned video gamers and their screwy hours... it was eleven pm, pouring rain, and Dev still had quite a ways to her crummy apartment. Her long hair was dripping wet and plastered to her, her dak blue sweatshirt and the white t-shirt underneath were both soacked through, as were her jeans and yellow converse. On top of that, she was freezing.

Her shoes made loud slapping sounds in the puddles as she headed down the pavement to the less ritsy part of town, her pale blue eyes downcast, watching the cracks in the sidewalk spread. She looked up, reminding herself she wasn't in the safest part of town, and she didn't want to end up some pervert's toy.

Speaking of... She couldnt make out much of the figure, but there was definately a figure on the sidewalk a ways ahead. She kept walking, if the figure looked masculin or dangerous, she'd cross the street, but it seemed too... small and curvy... yep, definately female. She was strong enough to handle herslef against another woman, no questions asked, she kept walking. She'd ignore the woman, not bother with any sort of confrontation.

But then again... the words 'pretty girl' were suddenly echoing in her head. She took closer look at the girl and stopped in front of her. So much for no confrontation.

"Hey." She said simply, "You're pretty wet aren't you." No inuendo intended. "'Ve you got a place to go home to, Kitten?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 PM

Nanoke looked up at the girl with empty eyes. "I... I'm waiting for work... She said softly. "I don't have a home. She said looking down. She was wondering if this woman was going to be her meal ticket for the day. It didn't look like she was that type, but who knew?

Nanoke was thoroughly soaked, and freezing. Her whole body trembled trying to fight the peircing cold. Her arms were clasped about her slender figure as though it might prove to retain some of her body heat. But it was obviously ineffective.

"The going price is 20 dollars for two hours..." She whispered. No, she wasn't proud of this. But this was the only way she could survive.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 06:21 PM

"I dunno..." Dev pulled off her sweatshirt and wrung it out, then let it fall around the girls shoulders. "This is pretty soaked, but it should at least keep the rain off for a bit. Come on, you're coming home with me."

Dev couldn't just leave her there, and besides, all sorts of ideas for photos were popping up in her mind. "Let's see, how does chicken soup sound? Maybe with some hot cocoa? That should warm you up." She said cheerfully, blatently ignoring the price thegirl had given. She was't interested in paying for sex, if she wanted it she knew how to get it, but without the emotion involved it wasn't all that great.

"Come on Kitten, it's cold out here, lets get moving. You got a name? 'Kitten' almost sounds... dirty." She said as an after thought, crossing her arms over her chest where her white shirt had become see through. At least her bra was cute, white with little strawberries on it.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:24 PM

"I'm... I'm Nanoke." She said. "Are you sure? You're going to get sick if you walk around without a sweater. Compassion. Not overly common amongst prostitutes. Just another reason she was not meant to be one.

"Are you sure it's alright if I go with you?" She asked, not wanting to cause problems. Though the idea of warm food and a place out of the cold and rain was quiet nice.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 06:39 PM

"Nanoke huh? For tonight at least, we'll see how things go, alright? And don't worry about me, I never get sick." She said, although of course, that was a huge exageration. "It's just up the road a ways, and I'm sure it won't be a problem, but I will notice if anything goes missing." Dev wasn't totally oblivious. "If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been out here? And where are your parents? I mean, you don't look old enough to be on your own... You're likely to attract a lot of creeps with a face that cute."

Every now and then a car drove by and one or two of them gave an irritating honk at the sight of the two drenched girls, but Dev ignored them and kept walking. A part of her wondered if she should actualy hire the girl, she was cute, and she obviously needed the moeny... but it would be more productive to hire her for modeling, and on top of that, Dev didn't really have the money. She'd offer the girl food and shelter for as long as she was willing to model, and hopefully that would be enough to keep her off the streets.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:45 PM

"Oh! I wouldn't steal... I couldn't bring myself too... I'd sooner hit rock bottom than steal..." But then she realized, she'd already hit rock bottom. She was selling herself. She was lucky to get two clients a week. Living off of fourty to eighty dollars a week was tough. Then the girl asked her about her parents.

Parents. That was a bad subject. "Uhm... I kinda got thrown out... My parents don't exactly agree with who I am..." She said quietly. "And so I'm on my own." She couldn't say much about creeps, because those creeps were usually the ones who hired her. Even though she hated men by this point, she didn't have much choice.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 07:15 PM

"And who exactly are you that anyone might disagree with?" Dev asked as they reached the building. The paint was peeling and it looked like it would cave in at any moment. Dev swung the door open to reveal a very beautiful apartment. The walls were start white, but Dev had decorated. Black frames and red mattes showed off her work, pictured of unclothed women in tasteful poses, drawings of similar quality. A large red sofa with black cusions sat at one wall, a black coffetable infront of it.

To the right was a small kitchen, and to the left and hall that led to her bedroom and bathroom. "Come on in, just wait here a moment alright? I'll get you a towel and a change of clothes, we can put what youre wearing in the wash." She said as she kicked off her shoes and left them on the tile floor in front of the door. She vanished down the hall returning moments later with a laundry basket, a pair of black pajama pants, a pair of pink pajama pants, and two baggy white t-shirts. "Pink or black?" She offered as she drapped one of the two big fluffy white towels over Nanoke's head. She'd spent a good portion of her money on making her home comfortable, since she'd started off with a good chunk of money she had saved up.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:19 PM

Nanoke looked over at her. "Black, I think." She said with a gentle grin that suited her much better than the sadness from before. She thought about Dev's question. "Well... I don't exactly like guys... I'm lesbian, and my parents disowned me for it..." She said softly. "And so here I am."

Nanoke looked around the place. "Your home is really very nice." She said sweetly. "It's lovely."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 07:35 PM

Dev beamed, "Thank you. I find life's a lot easier when you have a place to retreat to." She handed the black pajamas to her guest, "Go ahead and change, I won't look." She promised as she turned to face away from Nanoke and quickly changed into her pajama's and towel dried her hair. "I'm going to get started on some food for us, do you like marshmellows in your coacoa?"

She asked as she bustled aroud the kitchen, geting the pot of soup she'd put on that morning hot again. "Your parents are fools to throw you out for something like that." She said as she set the table, "Come have a seat, it should only be a few more minutes."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:40 PM

Nanoke changed quickly and then started to dry her hair. It was so wet, so it took a bit. When she was told to sit, she did so. "Thank you very much for all of this. It's nice to be somewhere warm and dry for once." She said in appreciation.

When Dev said she thought her parents were fools for what they had done, she nodded. "They're catholic, and they really live by the rules, so if something goes against those rules, it gets weeded out. I was just another one of those somethings..."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 07:58 PM

"Well, weed or not, a flower's still a flower." Dev dished them each a bowl of soup and a mug of cocoa, then took a seat at the table with her.

"I tend to lean the same way. I didn't get kicked out though, my parents still don't know. I got an emancipation at sixteen and moved here. They have my cell phone number, but no adress or anything. I told them I wanted to try and make it on my own, they were very understanding. I don't think they'd kick me out for being a lesbian, but they wouldn't like the idea in the least and they'd be dead set on 'saving me from sin'. Eat up, that should warm you up some." She said as she sipped her drink.

"I'll get you some bedding after this. You don't mind the couch do you?It's a bit short, but very comfortable."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 08:04 PM

She smiled as the food came. Looked about like a feast to her. It was warm. Real food. Not some McDonald's grossness. "Thank you." She said with a grin. "It looks delicious.

Nanoke listened as Dev explained her situation. "Ah. The way I see it, there's no point trying to save someone who doesn't need it. The way my parents see it is that if they throw me out, I'll change into what they consider to be right, then they'll let me back. But I'm not going to change myself for them."

She looked at the couch. "It's fine! More than fine. It's not an alley way, so it's great. Thank you." She said with a huge smile.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM

Dev smiled, "It looks like you're pretty much set then. If you need anything else don't be afraid to come get me. Oh.. lightening, this must be a real storm then..." She said as a bright light flashed outside and thunder soon followed. "If the power goes out there's a flashlight in the drawer do the coffee table."

She finnished her meal and took the dishes to the sink to wash them. "Just set your dishes here when you're done." She said as she dried the dishes.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 08:15 PM

She looked outside, seeing how bad the storm was getting, and how dangerous it would be to be out there now. It made her truly thankful that the fates had intervened and sent her a saviour. "Thank you so much. And I'll try not to bother you anyway." She added.

She finished up her meal and brought her dishes to the sink right after Dev had finished. "Good night." She said with a soft smile.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM

DEv finnished up with the dishes, then heade down the hall to retrieve some blankets and a pillow. "Here, are these going to be warm enough for you?" She asked as the lights gave a flicker. "The tv's in that cabnet, the remote here, I've gto a few gaming platforms and a ton of games if you'd like to play. Need anything else?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 08:21 PM

Nanoke smiled. "No. I'm fine. I just need to get some sleep, so I'll be very quiet. Thank you." She said, laying the blankets and pillow neatly on the couch.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 09:54 PM

Ah, sorry this took me so long, stuff came up. ;-;

"Don't worry about it, sleep well hun." Dv said with a wave as she headed back to her room.

The next morning she woke and sleepily made her way into the kitchen. She had forgotten about her guest entirely and she failed to notice the sleeping figure on the couch as she put the kettle on for tea. She'd have her tea, take a shower, get dressed, and head off to school. She'd be back for a few hours, then head off to meet up with Sirus for some gaming, and then be home around eleven.

It was a great temporary job, testing several new video games for glitches and what not.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 09:58 PM

Nanoke grinned and curled up under the blankets. And she slept. All night. She was so exhausted, so she slept deeply. It was the first time in a few weeks that she had slept on anything cushioned.

Sometime later in the morning, she heard movements and looked up to see her host. "Good morning." She said quietly, so as not to bother her if she wasn't a morning person.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 10:01 PM

Dev looked over with a glare taking a moment to remember who was on her couch. "Oh..." Her expression softened. "Good morning... I'll get us some breakfast after I take a shower, do you want some tea?" she offered sleepily, stretching.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 10:02 PM

"Yes, thank you!" She said with a grin. It looked as though the sleep had done her alot of good. "Is there anything I can help with? I don't want to be lazy."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 10:10 PM

"Nah, it's fine." Dev said as she poured the tea. "Here, the sugar's here, the cream's there... Help yourself." Dev drank about half of her tea, "I'm going to go take a shower... I'mm be back in a while, will you be alrigth on your own for a bit?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 10:21 PM

"Thank you, and I should be fine alone." She said with a smile before she took to her tea. Afterwards, she began to fold up the blankets she had used. She then washed her dishes and gathered up her clothes. She had not intention to create more work for Dev.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 10:52 PM

Dev came back from her shower, seeming like a different person. She flung her arms around Nanoke, "Good morning!" Seh said brightly, her hair still tied up in a towel. "What'cha want for breakfast? Pancakes? Eggs? Toast?" She offered as she headed into the small kitchen. "Oh, did you want to take a shower? Your welcoem too, and your clothes are dry, but you'r welcome to borrow some if you'd like to wear somethign different."

Dev had pulled on a slim fitting t-shir with an artistic design splashed across the chest. She was also wearing a pair of cut of jean shorts and a pair of orange flipflops.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 10:59 PM

Nanoke grinned. "Okay! I'd love to get a shower. So far as breakfast, I'm not choosy. Just whatever you're making!" She said cheerfully. She grabbed her now dry clothes. "Uhm... Where's the bathroom? Hehe."