Newt

Old 04-26-2008, 06:28 AM

The earth... oh how it cracked beneath my feet. Each cell could feel its true emotion breaking, its solitude transformed into support. Why was I here alone, there was only one who could truly answer such a heinous fate... who I could only hope to encounter again. Who, I longed to meet for more than just a moment. My love, my mentor, my Blue.

BlueLashes

Old 04-26-2008, 07:00 AM

Blue reached out for her lovely Newt...no words could express how she felt at this moment in time. She was an embrace away from being reunited with her lovely Newt. She would never be able to tell Newt just how much she's missed her, but for now all she wanted was to embrace her dear friend. Blue's arms wrapped around Newt in a gentle embrace.

Last edited by BlueLashes; 04-26-2008 at 07:04 AM..

Newt

Old 04-26-2008, 07:04 AM

"It's been too long." Newt smiled, pulling away from Blue's grasp. "I couldn't tell m my parents. I couldn't. I couldn't tell them. How I love you. I know it's so very wrong. So very very very very very wrong. It's like the waves, so free crashing on that beach. White surface. Blue waters. You mean EVERYTHING to me. The sky the wind the fraught I felt!! BLUE!" She screamed, her chest rising in fear and delight.

BlueLashes

Old 04-26-2008, 07:28 AM

Blue wished to calm her friend. "Do not fear my love, we are here together now near these waters of opulent splendor." Blue's eyes glistened as she gazed upon her beloved companion. "You are my most dear friend. Your spirit frees the eclipsed moon. You're presence lingers between the whirl of daylight and dusk."
Blushing, Blue turned away.

Last edited by BlueLashes; 04-26-2008 at 07:30 AM..

Newt

Old 04-26-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLashes View Post
Blue wished to calm her friend. "Do not fear my love, we are here together now near these waters of opulent splendor." Blue's eye glistened as she gazed upon her beloved companion. "You are my most dear friend, your spirit frees the eclipsed moon, You're presence lingers between the whirl of daylight and dusk."
Blushing...Blue turned away...
"Blue! My beauty my serenity. I'm sorry. I feel I've caused such a weight upon your soul. You know we are not blessed. We are not those who have been allowed upon our pastours, but you still bless us. You still encourage me. How you have such faith bewilders me." Newt wanted to turn away, but she couldn't help but enfold herself in the embrance of her one and only friend. "I can't. I must be with you. Perhaps we should speak of this no longer. Perhaps... I know we should run away... You have no ties here my dear friend? My azure moon?"

BlueLashes

Old 04-26-2008, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
"Blue! My beauty my serenity. I'm sorry. I feel I've caused such a weight upon your soul. You know we are not blessed. We are not those who have been allowed upon our pastours, but you still bless us. You still encourage me. How you have such faith bewilders me." Newt wanted to turn away, but she couldn't help but enfold herself in the embrance of her one and only friend. "I can't. I must be with you. Perhaps we should speak of this no longer. Perhaps... I know we should run away... You have no ties here my dear friend? My azure moon?"
Blue could hardly contain her ecstasy. "Yes! We shall travel through twilight, darkness and moonrise!"
Blue smiled at her sweet friend, completely elated. The sight, the scent, the sound of her darling Newt was exquisite rapture.

Newt

Old 04-26-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLashes View Post
Blue could hardly contain her ecstasy. "Yes! We shall travel through twilight, darkness and moonrise!"
Blue smiled at her sweet friend, completely elated. The sight, the scent, the sound of her darling Newt was exquisite rapture.

Though you seem intent, purposeful...

Is there something I'm missing? You've been gone for such a long time. You hesitated so. You did, you met someone. A male? A man, perhaps? How inadiquate I feel...