Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2015, 05:28 AM

Several hours pass and Holly still couldn't wake. She was trapped in a nightmare with sadness and disrepair all around her. She couldn't seem to escape the sadness that was everywhere. She couldn't find love, hope, joy or anything that she was use to seeing. All she could find was sadness and depression. Even at her home all she found was sadness. Her home in the dream was nothing like it was. There was no color there was no smiles. There was no christmas spirit. Holly wanted to cry as she saw her home like this. Even her parents were sad. They never where sad. Something was wrong no one had any laughter or smiles. They weren't working on toys anymore. They looked as if they had given up on everything. As Holly slept the snow outside grew worse as if knowing her mood.

Silvermist woke after a few hours stuck in his deer form. He slowly looked around feeling very weak as he saw that Faythe was safe and he and Holly had been found. He slowly rose to his feet his legs wobbling as he tried to make his way to Holly. He manged to get to her and ended up having to lay down beside her on the floor. He turned his head as he saw the snow increase. " This isn't good at all." He said feeling the power in his crystal getting weaker. " Holly you have to wake up. " He said as he looked to Holly nuzzling her with his muzzle trying to wake her. However he was to tired to do much. Silvermist turned as he felt something he saw the children staring to stir. " That's right I forgot about the kids. " He said knowing that their laughter and playing would help to give him power and wake Holly.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-19-2015, 06:06 AM

Valentinus gathered the children around Holly and sighed. "Wake her up. I need to bake and write more letters. Faythe you watch over them okay?" he said and left to the kitchen although he wasn't even sure what it was he wanted to bake. "Brownies.." he said to himself and started to work on making the batter for the brownies. He was going to add frosting to them and some sprinkles too just to make them stand out.

Faythe gently shook Holly. "Holly dear, please wake up, you're frightening all of us." she said quietly. She looked over at Silvermist but said nothing and smiled as the children started to tickle her in hopes of waking Holly up. Faythe just hoped that they would be able to wake up Holly. Seeing Valentinus leave to bake, she frowned, knowing it was defense mechanism of his. He loved to bake at all times, especially is he was upset or really happy.

Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2015, 06:30 AM

Silvermist watched Valentinus and thought it was rather cold of him to say such things. He hadn't sensed such traits in the young man before. He looked over at Faythe knowing he needed to apologize to her. He looked out the window as he watched the snow start to soften as he looked to Holly and smiled. He saw she was starting to wake. He felt strength coming back to him as the children played and giggled. He was able to stand again as he felt the need to apologize to Faythe. "Lady Faythe, I am sorry for vanishing on our walk. I am sure it hurt you and that was never my intent. However Holly was in trouble. I hope you can forgive me and let me make it up to you at a later date. " He said after finally transforming back into his human form feeling much better as his crystal started to glow with power again.

Holly slowly woke as she felt warmth and hear laughter. She open her eyes as she saw the children there and she couldn't help but laughed and hugged them. The children to her what had happen as she frowned softly. The children helped Holly up and pulled her to their room as they read story's to her and play with her. They played until they all fell asleep. Holly tucked them in and thanked them. They had saved her from the horrible dream. She was thankful it was a dream. She turned out the lights and shut the door. She walked into the kitchen and started to work. She didn't say anything only worked. She cooked up a storm of heart cookies and worked on different food recipes for the gathering friday. However she couldn't get the dream out of her mind and the hospital she had visited. Just thinking about either made her shake in fear. She felt so helpless there.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-19-2015, 06:47 AM

Faythe was relieved to see that Holly had woken up. "Oh thank the cosmos you're alright deary!" she gasped and hugged the girl gently before letting her go and looked at Silvermist as he spoke. "I understand and forgive you. As for another date..." she started and frowned. Turning her face away from him, she only shook her head and went to check on Valentinus. "Are you okay?" she whispered and smiled weakly. She felt horrible for rejecting Silvermist but she didn't think she'd be able to handle a date again. She noticed the brownies that Valentinus was making and walked over to try the batter. "More sugar." she suggested.

Valentinus smiled and added a bit more sugar on both trays with the batter before setting them in the oven. "I burned one." he admitted and sighed. "A letter?!" Faythe gasped. "Yes, it was for Holly but she left, I couldn't find her so I assumed she wouldn't have wanted it." he explained and started to clean up the counter. "How was it?" Faythe asked. It...it hurt a lot. I'm okay though. I hope you like brownies. I just hope Holly likes them too." Valentinus said. When the brownies were done, he cut them up carefully and set them all on a plate after adding the frosting and sprinkles to them. They smelled delicious which only made him smile even more. Faythe took one happily and watched as he left to where Holly was. "Here, I thought you might like to try one." he said quietly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-19-2015, 07:41 AM

Silvermist was confused as he watched Faythe leave. He meant to keep her word to her and take her on the walk. He wondered if she might have thought it meant something else. He slowly walked to the kitchen where he found Holly. He was going to talk with her when he noticed Valentinus. He turned around as he walked to the front door and peered out at the white blanket around the area. He felt a little cold himself but not from the snow or the cold it brought. He felt cold because of Faythe. His job was to protect Holly and if she couldn't understand that then there was nothing he could do about it. If there was no Holly there was no him. He didn't want to leave Faythe but he knew Holly was in trouble. He sighed as he stood there wondering if his family and friends where ok.

Holly was in the middle of pulling out her own heart cookies as she heard Valentinus voice. She turned and faced him as she gave him a smile. " Oh, that's very thoughtful of you. Of course they smell delicious. I-....." She said looking at her heart cookies. " I was trying to help you so we have enough for the greet and meet. I also have been working on food dishes for it. I was thinking spaghetti, lasagna, hummm...I'm still working on adding two more. Those where the only two that popped into my head for love. Sorry I don't know much about love." She admitted as she put her cookies down and reached out taking one of the brownies. She smiled and took a bite as her face lite up and she smiled honestly happy. " OMG your baking is amazing! It so yummy! And it's full of Joy and...." Holly froze as the hospital came back to her mind and the dream. She thought for a moment and then smiled at him taking another bite of her brownie. " Your amazing!" She said trying to be happy so not to upset him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-20-2015, 07:55 AM

Valentinus looked at the heart cookies that she had balked and grinned happily. "When is the meet and greet?" He asked curiously. He nodded and blushed softly, "I wonder who will get the lucky spaghetti noodle." He commented and thought for a moment. "Well we have pasta, so what about making something from the cookbook?" He asked as he tried to think of some good meals. When she ate a bite of the brownie, he smiled. "Thank-you, I'm glad you like them Holly." He said to her and was happy to see her so happy again. Carefully, he wiped some brownie crumbs from the corners of her lips and chuckled, "Cute." He said softly.

Faythe took a brownie and smiled as she took a bite, "You should make some for the meet and greet." She suggested and took one more before walking over to Silvermist and handing him the brownie. She noticed he seemed troubled and wondered what was bothering him. She hoped it wasn't serious.

Lady Chello

Old 11-20-2015, 10:18 AM

Holly froze as she felt Valentinus wipe crumbs from the corner of her mouth. She blushed softly then smiled warmly at him. " Thank you! Here try some." Holly said as she held out her brownie to him the side she hadn't taken a bite off of. "You really need to try some of your baking it's amazing! I could eat your treats forever!" She said meaning it as she smiled warmly at him. " I would love to try some of the recipes with you. And we already talked about the meet and greet being friday. You said you thought it was a good idea." She said softly as she smiled.

Silvermist turned as he saw Faythe appear handing him a brownie. " Ah, thank you my lady." He said as he stared down at the brownie for a moment. He then looked at her." I feel that I've offended you some how. I'm sorry if you feel that I have let you down . But Holly is my first priority. You don't know her and you don't know when she is in trouble and not just like I don't presume to know Mr. Valentinus. Valentius doesn't know when Holly is in danger it's not his job nor yours it's mine. You both have a special bond with one another like Holly and I do. I didn't mean to offend you and hurt you please know that was never my intent. However if something happens to Holly I wont be me anymore. Without christmas magic I'll be forced back into my deer form and will lose my magical abilities. You are a beautiful and charming lady Faythe, I would never wish to hurt you. But if I hadn't have found her I'm not sure what would have happen. I'm not really sure what did happen. " SIlvermist said as he looked outside at the snow covered town.

"I have never felt gloom and doom as I did at that one place. The hospital it's dreadful there is no hope there. If I didn't know better I'd swear that the boogie man himself had took up residence there. I really don't want to go back but I know that I need to and so does Holly. I know Holly and I know she will do what's right. " He said as he looked down at the brownie and ate it as he loved it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-21-2015, 04:27 AM

Valentinus smirked when he saw her blush. If he had this effect on her right now, then it was no surprise she liked his letters. He remembered burning her letter and frowned, he would have to write her another one. He carefully tore a piece from her brownie and ate it happily. It was perfect, the extra sugar helped after all. "Well I'd love to bake treats for you whenever you want Holly." He answered and chuckled. "Friday, well then we still have a few days to come up with some meals." Valentinus answered and smiled at her.

"I know she is Silvermist and that's fine. You have to do your job and I have to do mine, I understand. If that hospital is gloomy, then we need to go in there and brighten it up somehow." Faythe answered honestly with a shrug of her shoulders. "Don't worry about me Silvermist, I'm fine really." She added and looked out at the snow letting out a soft sigh. "Beautiful and charming...you really think that Silvermist?" She asked and frowned. "Well I don't. Excuse me." She said and finished her brownie before leaving up to her room.

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2015, 07:05 AM

Silvermist turned as he watched her. He arched a brow as he walked over to Valentinus and Holly. " I'm not a expert on anything and I don't know your fair lady well but I believe Lady Faythe is upset and I believe somehow I'm the cause." He said frowning softly. " I've tried to apologize to her but she doesn't seem to be getting any better with her mood. I'm afraid I have done something to truly upset her. I am sorry it was never my intent. I believe I'm going to call it a night as well. " Silvermist said bowing ignoring Holly as he excused himself and headed to the front of the store and turned on the christmas music and started to dance. He then started to gather things and cut out paper snow flakes. He was going to busy himself decorating the shop and making some for the hospital.

Holly smiled at Valentinus hearing what he said." Then I'll happy to work with you and try out some of the recipes." She looked to Silvermist as she frowned watching him. She gently put her hand on Valentinus arm. " Silvermist is a very caring person. Let him try and cope in his own way. Besides this is all my fault. Maybe I should appologize to both you and Faythe. I followed the small child to a hospital and I have never seen a place with no hope. It was awful. I wasn't trying to be rude to you. I wanted to know where the child was calling home. I thought we might be able to help. I should have asked you to come with me. If I had it might have stopped me from being so depressed and weak and from Silvermist hurting Faythe." She said as she frowned softly. " I'm sorry if I made you worry I promise no more wondering off without you. " She said as she smiled and looked up at Valentinus leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. " Your a very handsome knight and shining armor. I shouldn't leave without you." She said in a playing tone as she smiled warmly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-21-2015, 07:38 AM

Valentinus listened to Silvermist and frowned. "I.." He started but watched as Silvermist left. His attention returned to Holly and he shook his head before grinning. "Oh no, I'm not going to sit back and watch this show Holly. I'm going to bring these two back and its going to be perfect!" He explained happily. He was going to have to talk to Faythe but he already had an idea as to what he was going to do. Listening to Holly, he sighed softly, "Well then, we need to bring happiness to that place don't we?" He asked and smirked. "Yes, I was very worried. I burned a letter I had written for you. Do you know what that does to me?" He asked and blushed softly at the kiss. "Are you sure you want to tease me like that?" He asked and leaned in closer to her, gently cupping her chin. "I can tease you too sweetheart." He whispered and moved in so it looked like he would kiss her lips but kissed the corner of her mouth and pulled away.

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2015, 09:00 AM

"Perfect?" Holly said hearing what Valentinus had to say. She was thinking on what he meant by that. Honestly he scared her a little on how he said perfect. She was afraid of what he had in mind honestly to bring Faythe and Silvermist together. However before she could think more on it he switched to the hospital. She frowned and nodded in agreement. She smiled softly enjoying his soft blush however she found herself wondering what on earth he meant by teasing. Holly felt her heart start to race as Valentinus leaned in and cupped her chin. Her eyes widen as she stared at him. She wasn't sure what was going on but she was sure if he didn't back away from her, her heart was going to pop out of her chest. Holly felt her cheeks growing redder knowing by now she could put Rudolph to shame. Holly was surprised when Valentinus kissed the corner of her mouth and pulled away. She didn't know what was going on or what to do. All she knew was her pulse was racing and she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Oh Jingle Bells!" She said as she managed to touch the corner of her lips where he had kissed. Holly blushed even more as balls of mistletoe appeared around them. " No no!" She said as she tried to make the mistletoe stop appearing. Suddenly christmas cookies appeared. " Oh no this isn't good." She said still bright red from his kiss. Suddenly a fully decorated Christmas tree appeared out in the front then another. Suddenly large christmas bells appeared the entire shop became decorated with christmas mixed in with hearts. Holly looked down as she saw her bell glowing. She blushed more as she wished she knew how to stop the random christmas things from forming. " I......I think I hear Silvermist calling." Holly finally mange to say as she bolted from Valentinus a trail of christmas decorations trailed behind as she went.

Holly ran to Silvermist as she dogged random christmas decorations appearing. Her bell necklace Glowing brightly. " Help!!!" She yelled at Silmermist as she was suddenly wrapped in a large red bow. She had ginger bread cookies starting to come to life and walking towards her. Holly narrowed her eyes as she heard Silvermist laughing at her. " This isn't funny I can't make it stop!" She said as Silvermist laughed at her.

Silvermist laughed as he watched the bazaar christmas invasion appear following Holly. He was right she had awaken her powers even if she hadn't realized it. He stared at her she looked so cute tied up in a large red bow with the ginger bread cookies wanting to hug her. He couldn't help but laugh even more as evergreen garland appeared around the shop with white lights woven in and and ornament candlers appeared above the tables. He finally could see Holly was honestly scared as he got up and walked over to her sewing the Ginger bread cookies from her and told them to go back to their tree. He smiled as he looked at her. " Just calm down and breath. Dance with me HollyBell." Silvermist said as he reached out and took her hand as he started dancing around the shop with her. The christmas invasion started to dwindle down until it finally stopped. However by the time it was done the entire shop was fully decorated for christmas and was a sight to see. Silvermist bowed as he finished the dance with her and smiled at her looking around at her power. " You really are a Clause I think you can almost put your father to shame. However what caused this? " He asked as he looked at Holly. " Something very big had to happen to cause your powers to come out like this." He said as he saw Holly suddenly blush as he smiled. " It wouldn't have anything to do with a certain Love god would it?" He asked as he saw how red Holly got. He could tell he nailed it in one. He couldn't help but laugh as he looked at her. " Why don't you and I work on paper snow flakes together. It would keep you from facing a certain love God and having to be picked on by me." He said softly as he lead her over to the table he was working at. He couldn't help but laugh as he stared at the large red bow she was wrapped in. " However you make the cutest present." He said meaning it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-21-2015, 10:01 PM

Valentinus watched her run off and laughed softly before looking around at the decorations that were appearing out of nowhere. "Oh dear, I hope I didn't break her." He said and decided to go have a talk with Faythe. Walking up to her room, he knocked before opening the door and watching her brush her hair. "We need to talk." He started and closed the door behind him. "What's wrong Valentinus?" Faythe asked. "Silvermist thinks you hate him." Valentinus answered. "I don't hate him." She assured. "I know, but he doesn't do I decided to have you do something. I want you to write him a love letter." He said seriously and nodded when he saw the shocked look on her face. "That's right. Sometimes we can't say the words we want to say because we are nervous. So I want you to write down everything you want to tell him but are too nervous to say it to his face." Valentinus explained and handed her a sheet of pink paper with small hearts on it and the matching envelope. "When yore done, put it in the envelope and write his name on the envelope. Then you'll give it to him later." He explained and left her room to let her write.

Going over to where Silvermist was, he smiled and tapped his shoulder, blushing softly when he saw Holly wrapped up in a red bow. "I agree, she does make a cute present." He said and sighed softly. "I have a solution to your problem Silvermist." Valentinus started and told him te same thing he had told Faythe. "Trust me on this." He added and handed Silvermist a sheet of paper and a matching envelope just like the ones he had given Faythe. "This isn't magic, this is all purely coming from the heart, and I know how the heart works. Not as much as my father but I'm learning." Valentinus explained. "So when you are done, write her name on the envelope and give it to her later." He concluded.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2015, 01:18 AM

Holly blushed again as she heard Valentinus. She looked away fro him as she thought about the kiss making her blush again. She looked at Silvermist and smiled. " He has a point so why don't you work on your letter. I'll go in the kitchen." Holly said as she excused herself and headed to the kitchen. She walked to the book with love recipes as she looked at the foods. She started to work on the spaghetti. She started making the pasta to the special specification. She worked on the noodles until she had them just right. She then moved to the sauce and the meat balls to go in it. She was surprised by some of the ingredients. Holly worked hard to make the spaghetti just right. Once she was done she put the new dish on a special pink platter as she started at it admiring her hard work. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the smell wanting to dive right into it.

Silvermist nodded as he looked at the paper and pen. He turned as he stared at it he thought long and hard as he stared at the blank paper. He wasn't sure what to wright. Finally he started to write. "I'm sorry for hurting you that was never my intent. If fact I just wanted to spend more time with you. I love your beautiful smile and how your hair cascades down your back. You are very kind and a beautiful person inside and out. I wish to know you better and just spend time with you more if you allow me to. " He wrote.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-22-2015, 03:00 AM

Valentinus watched Holly leave and decided to work on a letter himself for her. He could tell she was starting to like him and that really made him happy. He just hoped she didn't like him because he was the son of cupid. If she liked him, he hoped she liked him because of his personality. When he had finished, he walked over to Faythe's room and walked in to see her writing her letter silently with a smile on her face. Walk-in out of the room, he went to look for Holly. When he saw her working on the spaghetti, he smiled and left the letter on the counter. He didn't want to disturb her, so then walked out of the house and sat on the porch as he watched people pass by. Girls would pass and giggle as they bat their eyelashes at him and waved, swooning if he waved back. He had this effect on girls, but not on Holly it seemed.

Faythe smiled as she wrote her letter in neat writing for Silvermist, blushing as she read it over.Sir Silvermist, what can I say to you so that you stop thinking I am upset with you? I am not mad at all, I understand that you have your priorities. I wish to be able to spend more time with you someday when you have the time of course. You are a very handsome man and the kindest man I have ever met. I look forward to getting to know you better overtime, I hope you will forgive me if I have hurt you. she wrote.

Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2015, 12:53 PM

Holly giggled as she left the spaghetti on the counter and started cleaning up her mess. She washed all the dirty dishes and cleaned the kitchen making sure that it looked immaculate. She sighed as she saw the large red bow sticking out from her back shaking her head. Though she smiled as she thought about what had happen. It finally hit her that she had used magic. Holly for the first time had used christmas magic she really was a clause and could use it! Holly laughed as she was about to go find Silvermist and Valentin's, however a card laying on the counter caught her eyes. "That Valentin's shouldn't leave these just laying around. I wonder if I missed one from today's run?" Holly said as she walked over and picked the envelope up. Holly's eyes widen as her name appeared on the envelope. It was written in a beautiful dark green with a christmas bell and holly decorating the end. Holly laughed and smiled seeing it as she looked down at her own necklace. So this was why her father had given her the bell necklace. He had told her that it was a special bell for a special girl like her. Her father had told her that in time she would understand how special she and the bell both where. Holly however frowned as she looked at her bell. Her parents used crystals for their magic why did her's come from the bell? She needed to get back to her cabin and do some research. She also need to think of a way to help the hospital.

Holly's mind raced as she looked back to the card. She stared at it wondering if she should open it now or wait till she got home. They had a long day and she wanted to do some studying on her bell and practice her christmas magic. Holly finally chose to open the letter as she pulled it out .

Silvermist looked over his letter to Faythe as he wondered what he could say. At last he sighed giving up not sure he could really come up with anything else. His letter sounded boring he was sure but he wasn't good with such things. He was better at having fun and being joyful. Silvermist had never had luck with the opposite gender. Even back home some of the ladies fought over him and did mean things to one another to try and get his attention. He didn't understand why he wasn't interested in any of them. He finally managed to just be friends with them after convincing them there where other deer and males who could treat them better because they could love them back equally. Faythe though he didn't like being upset with him. He honestly just wanted her happy. He said there as he put his letter away and sealed the envelope. He flipped the envelope over and wrote Faythe's name on the front in a beautiful hand writing. He slowly got up as he walked out to the porch and found Valentinus. " I'm afraid it isn't the best but I am finished with it." He said softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-25-2015, 01:42 AM

I must say, you are quite the adorable girl, Holly. I enjoy it when you call me 'handsome' it's really kind of you to think that I am. You're so cute you know. The reason for this letter is, well I'm not sure how to say it really. I'm used to girls finding me attractive, it comes with the powers. You should see the effect I have on girls, it never ceases to amaze me that one guy with pink hair could cause such reactions on other girls. You however, I don't seem to have the same effect on you like I do on others. Your reaction to my teases are only blushing cheeks which I must admit just add to your cuteness factor. I don't know what that means though. Does that mean you like me? Or is it just because I'm Cupid's son? I hope I'm making sense because I honestly don't know how to explain what's going through my head right now. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you what I'm thinking and feeling. To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling, but I do know I enjoy being around you.

Yours Truly, Valentinus

"I don't like them! I only like-" he stopped himself when he saw it was just Silvermist. "Oh it's you. I thought it was Holly." he said and chuckled nervously before standing up and looking at Silvermist and the letter. "Good job, I'm sure Faythe is going to love it. Now then, let's go deliver it to her shall we?" he suggested and grinned as he led Silvermist back into the shop and up the stairs to Faythe's room where he saw her stepping out with the envelope in her hand. "Oh we're right on time! Okay, exchange letters now." Valentinus said and smiled as Faythe handed over her letter to Silvermist and took the letter he handed her. "Okay, now go and read them alone. When you've finished reading them, you both can get together and talk." Valentinus explained.

Faythe placed the letter into the envelope and sealed it carefully before turning it over and writing his name down clearly. Smiling, she walked out of her room and was surprised to see that both Valentinus and Silvermist where at her door. "Oh...h-hello." she said nervously and blushed when she saw Silvermist. Listening to Valentinus, she handed over her letter to Silvermist and accepted his. "Alone?" she repeated and nodded. She knew not to question Valentinus, he was the master of love...or getting there at least so she trusted him. "Very well then Valentinus." she said and walked back into her room where she stared at the envelope in her hands. Carefully, she opened it and started to read the letter he had written her. Beautiful smile? This made her look into the mirror to see she was blushing brightly but smiling as well. "Oh my..." she whispered and sat on the edge of her bed as she continued reading the letter.

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 03:55 AM

Holly felt her cheeks grow red as she read Valentinus letter. It made her think about the kiss as a wreath of Jingle bells appeared out of think air and hit the ground. "Oh, JINGLE BELLS!" She yelled out as she stared at the wreath. She looked back to the letter as she blushed thinking about how he called her cute. She looked up as she noticed that the entire kitchen was covered in christmas cookies and decorations. "Oh Jingle Bells I'm in trouble." She said as the cookies started to come to life. Before Holly could run she was tired up by more red ribbon curtsy of the cookies. The cookies tied her hands behind her back and pushed her into a chair they had managed to some how bring into the now full kitchen. They then started to using frosting to make her look even cuter and took different decorations and formed at wreath crown out of it for her. The cookies then cheered once they where done with her make over. The leader of the cookies walked over to her admiring her then proclaimed her his queen to be. " VALENTINUS!!! SILVERMIST!!! FAYTHE!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE COME AND SAVE ME FROM THE GINGER BREAD KING!!!!" Holly managed to yells as she tried to wiggle her way out of the ribbons.

Holly tried to clam herself as she remembered what Silvermist had told her earlier. She closed her eyes as she sat back. " I wish the ginger bread men where just beautiful cookies." She said as a bright light filled the kitchen. She open her eyes as she heard the sound of cookies hitting the floor as she saw the cookies where back to just being cookies. She sighed and smiled proud of herself. She wondered why the cookies had appeared and started acting so weird. She then thought about Valentinus letter and she blushed again. Once again a christmas ornament appeared on the floor. The harder she tried not to think about what Valentinus had wrote the more she did. She sighed as she looked up seeing mistletoe all around her.

This made Holly hand her head as she blushed even more. If that wasn't bad enough some how in all the madness her clothing had changed. She was now wearing a short red and white dress that showed off more than she liked. Holly sat there as the reality of her situation hit her. " Ooh Jingle Bells this isn't good. I look like I want Valentinus to kiss me like he did before now. " She said knowing that the entire scene would make her look as if she wanted Valentinus to have his way with her. However that was far from the cause or was it? Holly sat there as she hung her head not able to do anything else. The ginger bread cookies had tired her arms and her legs so she couldn't escape together. There where piles of decorated ginger bread cookies surrounding her along with christmas decor. The mistletoe toe hung from every nook an cranny and some even was wedged in between the stacks of ginger bread around her. She thought about the letter again and how he called her cute. It honestly made her smile but a little upset. She wasn't cute! She was a strong girl however the more she tried to be mad at Valentinus she couldn't. He was a really sweet guy and his heart was always in the right place. But she really wished he hadn't kissed her the way he did. She felt something strange and wasn't really sure what it was. He made her nervous now. And apparently just thinking about him and the kiss made her magic go out of control. Holly didn't understand why. However she thought about his brownies and how amazing they where and it made her smile as thought about him more. Holly suddenly felt a warmth in her chest as she sat there. Her eyes widen as she came to the realization of what had truly happen today. She lost control of her powers because she did like Valentinus he made her heart race and after that kiss the butterflies in her stomach should have been her first clue. That's why she was avoiding him and started cooking. It was why the gingerbread cookies started acting so weird. They where acting out from how she felt about Valentinus letter. This only made Holly blush even more as she looked around trying to figure out how to get out of her current situation knowing this would look really bad and now she was starting to panic.

Silvermist nodded as he took Faythe's letter and walked to one of the other rooms upstairs. He open it and read her letter. He was smiling by the end and felt better knowing she was on the same page as him. He slowly rose as he walked to Faythe's door and knocked on it softly. "Your letter was beautiful just like you." He said as he waited to see if she was ready to open the door or not. He knew admitting one's feelings could be hard at times for everyone. He turned as he heard Holly screaming but chose to stay at Faythe's door as the screams stopped suddenly. Silvermist had a feeling that Valentinus could handle whatever had Holly so frazzled. He needed to be with Faythe.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-25-2015, 04:27 AM

Valentinus was in the living room thinking about what he had just accomplished and grinned. "Father would be proud." he said to himself and quickly stood when he heard Holly screaming. Without another word, he ran out of the shop and towards her cabin where he was sure she would be. He weaved through the crowds of people and into the woods, then ran towards the cabin. When he arrived, he quickly opened the door and widened his eyes when he saw all the decorations in the house. Walking to the kitchen, he heard something break and looked down to see gingerbread cookies all over the floor. "Holly?" he asked and looked around in the kitchen, freezing in mid-step when he saw her. At first he was confused, but then he raised an eyebrow and smirked as the blush appeared onto his cheeks. "Well...w-what a nice surprise Holly. I thought you were in trouble but I arrive only to find a very cute girl tied up to a chair in a revealing dress." he commented and crossed his arms across his chest as he leaned back against the wall and looked at her. He then approached her and looked her right in the eyes as he wiped off some frosting from her cheek. "You didn't have to do all this just to get my attention you know. But hey, it worked." he said and licked off the frosting from his finger. "Oooh Vanilla!" he said and chuckled.

Faythe looked over at her door and smiled when she heard him. Putting the letter on her bed, she walked over and opened the door, smiling nervously at Silvermist who stood there. "H-Hello.." she whispered and looked around when she heard Holly scream but then it was gone. "Aren't you going to see what's wrong?" Faythe asked softly as she brushed some hair away from her face.

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 09:28 PM

Holly blushed bright red as she glared at him. " I didn't do this on purpose you big meany! This is all your fault. I lost control of my powers again. The stupid ginger bread men cookies did this to me. Now please untie me! Your impossible!" Holly said her face bright red from embarrassment. " I wouldn't dress this way for any man I'm a lady!" She snapped back as her face only grew redder. "I don't like your constant teasing I can't focus because of it. " She said as she glared up at him. " And this isn't for you! It's because of you and your kissing. You shouldn't kiss someone unless you mean something by it! You have my stomach in knots and my thoughts everywhere but where they should be. All I can think about is your kiss and...." Holly just stopped talking as she sat there trying to look mad. She didn't like his teasing and she didn't like him enjoying her embarrassment. "Your not charming at all so you know!" Holly snapped at him as she closed her eyes and turned her face from him looking very miffed with him. " A real gentleman would untie a lady first and make sure she was ok not enjoy or embarrassment. I don't like you being close to me. " Holly finally said as she open her eyes and looked to the floor. " You make me nervous now and give me butterflies. I do think you can be cute and sweet but the kiss and this side of you I don't know what to make of them. Maybe that's the love god in you I don't know. You make my pulse race when you get close to me like you did. I don't like the feeling because I can tell your enjoying torturing me. Even though I can't stop thinking about you and your kiss. You really shouldn't do that to girls that you don't even know how you feel about them. What happens if you find someone else you feel this way with? " Holly said as she sighed seeing his face. " You shouldn't be so cute I can't stay mad at you. I'm not sure how I feel either. I know I love spending time with you but after that Kiss I'm afraid to be near you because I'm afraid you'll do it again. And I'm afraid if I grow attach to you that you'll vanish one day and find someone new. " Holly said.

Silvermist laughed and shook his head no. "I believe that Valentinus can handle this one. Besides I should be here with you. " Silvermist said as he smiled at her. " If I always run then I could miss out on the most beautiful thing that has ever entered my life." He said meaning her as he smiled softly at her. " Besides the goal was to help Holly find her magic. I didn't help her Valentinus did. So if anyone could teach Holly the secret to her magic it would be him. He's the reason her magic awaken so he's the key to her learning to control it. " Silvermist said as he smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-25-2015, 11:47 PM

I don't like you being close to me. was all Valentinus focused on. The smile on his face vanished. "I apologize Holly..." He started and quietly untied her from the chair then made sure she was okay before wrapping away. "I'll make sure to stay away from you then okay?" He said quietly and turned to leave. "You should at least follow me back to the shop, I'm sure that Silvermist is worried about you." Valentinus commented. Her words kept replaying in his head, he was hurt, his heart was in pieces but he deserved it for being mean to her. Without another word, Valentinus made sure she was following him back to the shop. He was silent the entire walk back to the shop. When they arrived, he opened the door for her and then walked up to his room where he locked the door behind him and sat on his bed.

Faythe blushed brightly at his words and hugged him happily, Silvermist always knew how to get her heart racing. "Sir Silvermist, you are much too kind." She commented and smiled at him, the bright blush still very visible on her cheeks. "I could never be upset with you." Faythe said reassuringly. Faythe looked up when she heard the door open and frowned when she saw Valentinus walk into his room without a word. "Oh dear, I wonder what happened." Faythe said, obviously worried.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 12:49 AM

Holly was a little confused. She tried to speak but couldn't seem to find the words. She hadn't meant to hurt him. Holly followed Valentinus to his room where she stood outside the door not sure what to do. She liked him happy and smiling but she didn't like his teasing. Holly wondered what to do. She thought about what her mother would do. Holly ran down stairs and fixed up a warm cup of hot cocoa. She then fixed fresh sugar cookies and decorated them with hearts for Valentinus. Holly thought of her parents and her happy memories as she magically appeared in Valentinus room with the cookies and Hot cocoa. She walked over and sat the plate of cookies down on his night stand and held out the Hot coco to him.

" I don't like you upset. But I don't like being teased either. If you like me I like you too. I just don't like being picked on. I like the sweet you I'm not sure about the devilish side of you. " Holly said as she smiled softly at him. " I think your amazing and trying to be sweet. But please don't try just be you. " Holly said as she walked over and kissed him on the Cheek. She pulled away as she blushed softly. " There that's my idea of getting your attention." Holly said as she looked at the cup of hot coco. "It my families secret recipe. My mom said it's what mad my Dad fall in love with her. My mom said that if you make something from the heart it will reach the others heart always. She also said that to win any man it's through their stomach. " Holly said as she giggled thinking about her mother.

Silvermist blushed himself at Faythe's kind words. He turned as he saw Valentinus slam his door. Silvermist then saw Holly as he saw her face. He smiled softly as he watched her turn and head down stairs. " Let them work this out. We should let them learn to work things out on their own before we step in. " Silvermist said as he looked back to Faythe.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2015, 04:50 AM

Valentinus didn't even bother to look at Holly when she appeared in his room. "You could have knocked before popping into my room." he muttered as he stared at the wall in front of him. Valentinus was silent while she spoke and he frowned. "Look Holly Bell. You said you don't like be being near you so I''m going to stay away. I'm not going to tease you, pick on you, kiss you, or touch you. I am going to do what you want me to do which is stay away okay?" he said, finally looking at her with a hurt look in his eyes. When she kissed his cheek, he didn't show any emotion. "You're only kissing my cheek to make me feel better. I don't need that. I don't need cookies or hot chocolate. I don't need you feeling sorry for me. I am perfectly fine. Your words destroyed my heart and made me realize that I shouldn't focus on you or any other girl. I'm here to do my job which is bring love into people's lives and that's what I'll do. That is what I'll focus on. I will go to the hospital tomorrow and see how I can help out. So thanks for the cookies and hot chocolate but no thanks, I don't need them." he explained and turned his back to her so that she wouldn't see the tears in his eyes as he hugged his knees to his chest. "You said I'm mean, I'm not charming, I'm not a gentleman, you don't want me close to you, and that I enjoy torturing you..." he whispered.

Faythe nodded and looked back up at Silvermist. She was glad to be talking to Silvermist again, she had missed him. There was an air about him, one of a true gentleman. Perhaps it had to do with where he was from but it didn't matter, Faythe always enjoyed her time spent with him no matter what is was. "I just hope it's nothing serious." she said softly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 04:29 PM

Holly stared at him confused and sorry that she had hurt him so. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him holding him not sure what else to do. Holly closed her eyes feeling her own heart break seeing him like this. " You can say all the mean things you want. But I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry I hurt you Valentinus it was never my intent. " Holly said hugging him tightly. " Your wrong though I happen to care for you. It breaks my heart to see you like this. I am sorry for those mean things I said I didn't realize that you cared for me. I was afraid you where just teasing me and going to lead me on. I'm sorry but love gods don't have good reputations. I also didn't believe that anyone would want me. I'm not that pretty and no one wants to be stuck with christmas forever. " Holly said laughing softly as a tear fell from her check onto Valentinus. She held him tighter determine not to let him go. " It doesn't matter if you love me or not. You have to believe in love Valentinus your a love god after all. If you don't believe in love and have it yourself how can you call yourself a love god what purpose would you have? " She said trying to reason with him. " You are charming but it's hard to know if that is you or your natural ability being the son of cupid. I didn't know if you meant the kiss and what you said or if you where just being a love god. I don't want to be just a stepping stone to someone. I want to be someone's HollyBell I want to make their day each and every day. I want to be the one person that if the world was falling around them my hug could change it. That's what daddy says mom is for him. That's what I want to be. I'm sorry that my words where so mean and cut you so deeply. It's not very lady like and it's not something a daughter of santa should do even upset and embarrassed. " Holly said as she hung her head pressing her face up against his back was she still hugged him tightly. "You have a beautiful heart and I'm sorry I hurt it in fear and embarrassment. But I'm not going to let you become cold. I love the bubbly you that is warm and caring. That is the Valentinus I'm going to fight for because that's the one I love. I can't let you become cold because if you don't have love in your heart you wont be able to help others find love. And your cooking wouldn't be near as good and that is a crime. You made the best sweeties because everyone can taste the love in them. That's why I love them so much. I'm going to stay here every moment of everyday from now own until you understand that I'm sorry and that you can't give up on love. Even if you hate me every moment of everyday. I'm going to be by your side. " Holly said as she just hugged him even tighter.

Silvermist nodded as he looked to the door. " I hope not either. But if it is then we will help as we can. Besides we have to have faith in them as they have faith in us." Silvermist said smiling at her. "You know I think now is the perfect time to day." He said as he gently took Faythe's hand and lead her down stairs as he turned on some christmas music. He took her hand and started dancing with her as he smiled feeling the christmas spirit fill the place once again. " You see Christmas Spirit is infectious. One person who has it can spread it to many. So let's dance and spread the spirit and love." He said as he smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2015, 11:49 PM

The rain outside was falling a lot harder, representing Valentinus' sad mood. He was crying at this point and his back remained towards Holly. He didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to cry by himself and sleep. Of course he cared about her, he just never knew how to express his feelings, he was still learning to do things like his father but he obviously had a lot to learn still. "Y-you can g-go ahead and believe whatever you want. I liked you, b-but you played with my heart and shattered it. I thought y-you were different, but now I see that you aren't. I am nothing, I am not even g-good at my job. I don't have a purpose you're right. Thanks for destroying what little hope I had left." He sobbed and pulled away from her before storming out of his room and outside onto the porch where he continued to cry.

Faythe noticed Valentinus storm out of his room in tears and leave outside. This only made Faythe worry even more and look up at Silvermist. "I'm sorry." She whispered and left outside to comfort Valentinus who shakingly explained what had happened. "Valentinus I'm sorry but I'm sure she didn't do that on purpose. You need to give her another chance." Faythe explained and wrapped her arms around him, cradling him in her arms in hopes of making him feel better. "Please don't cry Valentinus, your father wouldn't want to see you like this you know." She reminded and frowned as he continued to cry in her arms.

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2015, 12:08 AM

(I made a second choice for you. I have the original post in the spoiler so you can chose witch one you like better. )
New idea

SPOILERX

Holly tried to follow after Valentinus however he was a little faster than her short legs could keep up with when he was really in a hurry. She reached out for him only to end up touching the door. She sighed as she yelled after him. " That's not what I meant!!!!" She yelled as she open the door and saw Silvermist standing there looking confused just as she was. Holly hung her head as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes as she sighed trying not to cry. " I said some very unkind things because I was embarrassed and upset. I tried to apologize and make him see reason but I think I only hurt him more. What am I going to do Silivermist?" She asked as she suddenly felt Silvermist take her hand and lead her down stairs to the kitchen.

" I don't really feel like cooking I want to comfort him or try to I promise not to leave his side no matter how mean he got!" Holly said as Silvermist picked up Valentinus cook book and flipped to the page with the friendship cookies. Holly sighed as she looked at it. " I tried cookies already. But fine if you think this will help I'll do it." She said as she took the book and started to make them. Holly was surprised by how hard they where to make. It was really challenging her to make them.

Silvermist helped as he could to make the cookies. He was impressed with Holly. She didn't run away or give up it was something that impressed him. He finally spoke after a while knowing he needed to keep her busy until she was ready to talk. " HollyBell I believe that Valentinus is just like you and he is just upset. Let him calm down and see how he feels then. You have learned your lesson and sorry doesn't always fix things I'm afraid. But if we work hard on this and work hard on making some speical goodies for the people of the hospital it make help Valentinus some. So work hard and we will see. " He said as he smiled at her.

Old IDea

SPOILERX

Holly tried to follow him but was met by a slamming door in her face. By this point tears fell down her face. " She had said nothing like what he had said. She had only tried to make him understand that he couldn't give up on love. Holly stood there as she felt useless and like a monster. She had only tried to help him and fix what she had broken. Holly said nothing as she felt a pair of warm arms wrap around her. She said nothing as Silvermist held her. Holly closed her eyes as she wished herself home.

When Holly wished herself home she found herself back at her cabin. Holly didn't say a word as she looked down at her bell. She pulled on the cord as it snapped off her neck. She threw the bell to the floor as she walked to her room not lessening to Silvermist not caring. Valentinus was in pain and it was her fault. She didn't deserve to call herself a Clause. She didn't deserve to use magic all she apparently could do was hurt others. Holly knew that all the Christmas magic would vanish over time she had used. Valentinus shop would remain but all the christmas decorations would vanish and so would the cabin soon. It would return back to how it once was. She would have to leave again. But this time it would be alone. Holly stood in the middle of the cabin as she finally spoke to Silvermist. "Go home your shouldn't be punished and stuck here with me. Tell my father I failed and I never want to see him nor any of my family again." Holly said meaning it as she walked to her room and locked the door. She would enjoy it while the christmas magic lasted. She curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

Silvermist didn't know what to do. He screamed at Holly trying to stop her from throwing her bell away. " NO HOLLY!" He screamed as he felt his own heart start to shatter. He felt the bond between her and him vanish as the bell shattered into millions of pieces on the floor. He watched as the cabin reverted back to the heap of vines and under brush he had made from the rotten structure. He felt the christmas spirit start to vanish from the town as he saw Holly on the cold ground the rain covering her as she shivered. No glow came from her it broke Silvermist heart as he walked over to her and held her tight against himself trying to keep her warm. " Stupid Child you threw away your magic you threw away the Joy you where. You threw away our friendship and your family. " Silvermist said knowing that it was to late. He knew that when she woke she wouldn't recognize him nor any one else. Silvermist could feel darkness starting to spread and fear. Holly had been the only hope to stop it and with her gone there was nothing to stop the darkness and fear from taking over.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-27-2015 at 01:17 AM..