WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-02-2012, 09:51 PM

Jeremy was still wincing a little. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry." he turned back to the teacher, not wanting to be whacked again. The teacher was blurting out some stuff about the renaissance. The renaissance was a fun subject, and Jeremy hoped that was what they'd be studying for the next few weeks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-03-2012, 08:33 PM

Risa nibbles her lip looking up at the teacher saying something. She looks at the time and nearly falls out of her chair. Risa knew she should be heading to the tennis club since she was in training for Saturday's game. She raise up her hand and says "Sir I need to go to pratice can you please excuse me?" says. And of course she felt all eyes on her as everyone stares at her. The teacher turns around and looks at Risa "Alright just come up here and get your work before to go. Miss Risa." Risa nods "Hai..." grabbing her stuff and looks over at Jeremy "Sorry I wish I could stay to keep you out of trouble but I have to go to pratice..come check me out once you are out..uhh...you know what I mean." as she hurries out first going to the desk as the teacher hands her homework before she left to go to the locker room.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-04-2012, 01:14 PM

(( Out of interest, are you yourself Japanese? Of is it just her character.... No offense intended in anyway. ))

Jeremy grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Don't worry it'll be fine. In the end all the teachers love me. Make sure you show them all what your made of!" Jeremy said the last bit a little to loud, and received the mother of death glares from the teacher.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM

(No I'm not japanese just my character is. I don't know much japanese anyway)

Risa blinks hearing him as she sighs clearly not all teachers was going to love him. She couldn't help but to giggle to herself and heads to the locker room and gets change. Once she was change she would join the others on the tennis courts and start praticing for the tournment.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-07-2012, 04:04 AM

((Ok. Just out of curiosity ^_^))

Art lesson was already boring with out Risa. THe teacher was continually picking on Jeremy, even though he was obviously the best at art in the class, (in his eyes anyway). Maybe the teacher was just jealous. When the bell finally rang, signalling the end of class, Jeremy dumped his stuff in his bag and ran to the courts, to see if he could get a peak of Risa in her tennis uniform. He heard rumours that this years uniforms would cause major nosebleeds, and he wanted to confirm that rumour for himself.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM

Risa was on the courts with another girl on the other side. They would be praticing in an match hitting the ball back an forth cross the net. As true their uniforms was short almost looks like an cheerleader uniform. But Risa didn't mind just as long she could move in it. She never liked those tight skirts she used to wear. The couch would stop the match once Risa had won so the girls could take a break. Risa walks over to her bag and grabs her water bottle to drink some water taking alittle rest.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2012, 08:43 AM

Jeremy turned away, perky thoughts flooding is head with no mercy. Settling himself, he went to the area around Risa. Sticking his hands and arms through a jagged hole in the fence, Jeremy covered Risa's wide eyes with his hands. "Guess who~" he chanted, changing his tone in a mocking way.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 05:43 PM

Risa rubs the back of her neck alittle. It was sore but it was normal during her routine. She saw hands covering her eyes nearly gave her a fright before hearing the voice. "Uhhhh...Jeremy?" her guest since Risa didn't know much of the boys around here anyway beside Jeremy.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2012, 05:48 PM

Jeremy lowered his hands to below her neck and caught her in a hug. " Just coming to say hello before I move to my next class." He stated as if it were nothing the world, though he was blushing madly on the inside. No girl had acutally ever let him touch them before. Apparently he was gritty, which he disbelieved since he bathed everyday.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Risa giggles lightly and gets hugged as she looks at him "Oh what class you have next? Yea I need to head to the showers and get washed up for my next class." smiles at him. She grabs her water bottle and takes a sip of it. "Of course I have to do this evening to..I really wanted to hang out with you after school but you know the match is Saturday so it won't look like I will have much free time until after."

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2012, 06:19 PM

"Good question" Jeremy reached into the folds of his bag to get out his crumpled time table. "Um... Computers... Sounds like fun" he shoved the paper mercilessly back into his bag. "well you do that, have fun. We can always talk after the game, so don't worry about it we got all yer remember?" He let out a laugh and stretched. " Well I should get going now, so I'm not late. First impressions are important!" He waved to her and hurried off to face his computer teacher.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 06:32 PM

Risa smiles as she was good at computers but not that good as Jeremy was. She nods "Alright cya Jeremy" waves before she grabs her stuff and heads back to the locker room to take a shower before she heads to class.