NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:54 AM

Climbing out of the tub Sakura pulled the plug and let it drain, okay so she had no clothes of her own to wear, maybe Kakashi would let her borrow some of his wrapping a towel firmly around herself she left the bathroom and found him in his room laying on his bed his hair wet, seems he had taken a bath as well. "Um excuse me sensei but uh do you think I could borrow some of your clothes seeing as I don't have any but the ones I came in and well their all dirty"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:01 AM

He smiled sweetly "Sure ya can" he said. He grabbed some of his old clothes that were too small. There was no way she could fit any of his newer clothes. He grabbed a v-neck blue and white striped shirt and some jeans. "well I hope these work sorry the couldent be any prettier" he went and picked up her dirty clothes ant pit them in his hamper. "o I almost forgot" he grabbed a new unopened pack of boxers and opened it "your gonna need undies" he handed them to her he went to the laundry room and put some clothes on to wash. He hummed a tune while doing so.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:06 AM

Taking the clothes she went to the bathroom and quickly changed into the clothes even though they were small on him they still hung off of her she didn't bother with the pants the boxers worked well enough as shorts for her and considering she would be hanging around the house taking care of him she didn't see a reason to dress up. He wasn't in his room when she came back he was in the laundry room "Sensei get into bed now and rest I'm here to do all those things you can't" she said a frown forming

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 AM

"I'm fine" he looked at her "I'm not a complete cripple" he saw her frown and knew he had lost. He sighed "o all right" he went and got back in his bed. "This is SO boring" he commented. He had never stayed in his house for more than five hours except to sleep. He was usually out training or something. He hated being injured. "So what are we gonna do today?" he asked. He hoped she had something planned to pass the time. He was so bored and it wasn't even luck time yet.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:22 AM

Shaking her head she took the seat near his bed, a nice comfy recliner letting her legs dangle over the side her eyes on the invalid in bed. "I don't have anything planned out, but sensei you really should rest, we can play a game or whatever you want later, but for now a little rest would do you well" lounging back comfortably in the chair she smiled at him she felt much better now after the bath, and the events seemed to have faded from her mind. "Do I need to sleep with you or something protect you from all the monsters or will you be okay alone" she teased a happy smile on her face

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 AM

"Monsters" he whimpered playing along "Little Kakashi needs mommy Sakura to tell him beddy bye story." he grinned at her. He then got very serious. "Your up late and got up early. If you get sleepy fell welcome to come over here and sleep. I don't want you being sore" he cared alot about her and didn't want her to get back problems. He also didn't mind the company. He hated to admit it but having her there was comforting. He did feel safe.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:35 AM

It was tempting to crawl into bed with him, but if she did she might just curl up against him things might go just a little to far. But she couldn't help herself almost on their own accord her legs swung over the side and took her to his bed. Before she knew it she was laying in bed with him. Can't even control yourself can you girl, tsk tsk tsk the dark voice was back though she tried to ignore it. "Oh well guess I couldn't help myself your bed is to comfortable to pass up" she said lamely

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:45 AM

He pulled the cover around her shoulders. "You tired" he asked wondering how she had so much energy. He looked at her for a long time before noticing he was staring at her. He blushed and looked at the celing. He got up and turned off the lights and turned on a plutorium. It projected stars and constellations all over his celing. He liked it. It was so pretty his walls were black so it got really dark and it was the one room I'm the house that had no windows. He liked looking at stars. "Isn't it pretty" he sighed. Hebwanted to say but not as pretty as you but didn't want to start anything that would cause her to be hurt again. "So, do you think I'm a good friend?" he asked. "I know you are, taking care of me after all I did yesterday.. Thank you" he spoke quietly in almost a whisper.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 AM

"Sensei we really have to talk about what happened yesterday, I know neither of us wants to talk about it, but avoiding it won't make it go away. In fact it will only make it worse... we kissed yesterday. Now it may not have meant a lot to you, you may see me as a child just your student. But I'm not a kid anymore sensei I'm a grown woman and clearly from the kiss, at least I hope you see it, that well I like you, maybe like is a bad word but well..." the darkness of the room thankfully hid the blush that lit up her cheeks as she spoke, but she felt she had to talk to him about this it was important

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:00 AM

He sat up "So...I didn't hurt you?" he was so relived "Sakura, I've taught you for along time and yes, at one point you were a child. But Sakura...I know your not a little girl anymore...and I really like you too." he was really red now his face felt hot. He was glad to have shared his feelings. It made him feel comforted knowing there were no secrets anymore between them. "Sakura, yesterday I had no idea if you liked me at all. I thought you might see me as some kind of pervert after all that happened. That's way I ran. I knew you had always seen me as your 'Sensei' but I thought your feelings were nothing above that." he lie back down, propping his head on his hand.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 04:25 AM

"Sensei I thought you saw me as a little girl, you didn't hurt me sensei I want your kiss I want your touch" her cheeks blushed even brighter red she felt him move around in bed and rolled on her side though she couldn't quite see him in the dark. Grabbing hold of her courage she reached out to him wrapping her arms around him and pulling him against her. "Sensei how much do you like me?" she asked in a low voice wanting so badly to kiss him but unsure if he was okay with it

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 AM

He didn't know what to say so instead pressed up against her and kissed her softly, but passionately . He whispered in here ear "I like you quite alot" he moved closer. He pulled her back into a kiss till he thought his lungs would explode. If he was dreaming he didn't want to wake up. He felt like he had melted. He was all warm inside and out.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 AM

Her hands slide down his back her entire body pressed against his, one kiss melted into the next it was only when he pulled back to whisper those words into her ear that she remembered to breath, a shuddering gasp of breath rushed into her lungs, she felt light headed dizzy with it all. But then his lips came down on hers again and her lips worked against his she felt like she was melting against him, and he was the only thing keeping her grounded. Hussy] the dark voice purred at her breaking into the beauty of the moment, till she pulled her lips away from his panting softly. Ignoring it she dropped her lips to his neck pressing light little kisses at the base

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:43 AM

A noise escaped Kakashi's mouth as she went and kissed his neck. She was really turning him on giving him nasty thoughts and desires. He wanted her. He ran his hands up her sides. He felt dizzy and let go of any self-control he had left. He had dreamed of a time alone with her in his bedroom. He moaned softly as thoughts ran through him and her soft lips kissed his neck. He now bit softly on a sensitive spot in-between her shoulder blades.

*hey I may go to bed sometime soon if I get to tired ok? I'm still awake for now but we'll se how long that lasts :)

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 04:58 AM

(Well an early goodnight to you ^^)

A soft sound escaped her, she had to get control of herself things were moving to fast.. But she didn't want to stop did she she wanted his kisses wanted his hands on her, she felt her hands on her side and they left a trail of fire in their wake, bringing forth a desire she didn't know she had. But was she ready for it, with a strangled moan she pulled back looking at him but not really seeing him it was to dark, "sensei I..." she didn't know what she was going to say her mind was in a whirl all she knew was that she wanted more