Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 10-23-2007, 12:28 AM

((Okay... :3 I was thinking I would get Krad and Satoshi and you get Dark and Daisuke, since... yeeaah, it's easiest that way. xD ))

Krad growled, his blonde hair lashing around him like a cape. "Dark Mousy, you get your scrawny little butt back here right now!" He snarled, his golden eyes narrowed dangerously as he ran after the man.

The stupid purple-haired thief had stolen his lunch, for the third time that week.

Somehow, Satoshi had managed to convince Krad, his older brother, to sit up on the roof with him, Daisuke, and Dark during lunch. Mostly because Satoshi wanted to sit with his boyfriend, and Daisuke had felt bad and almost cried when he found out that Krad would be sitting alone if he didn't eat with Satoshi. And with Daisuke came Dark, Krad's worst enemy since elementary school, when Dark had stolen his crayons.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lieai Send a message via Yahoo to Lieai

Old 10-23-2007, 04:39 AM

(Sounds alright. ^^ Don't worry.)

Dark snickered and moved agilely through the halls, weaving through people and leaping up onto the wall pushed himself up to a nearby tree waving the lunch in question, "How would you know I have a scrawny little butt if you aren't looking? Oooo, does Krad like his men thin and tall?"

Teasing Krad brought pure pleasure to the violet-haired boy as he watched Krad below with amusement in his vivid purple eyes, "You want it come get it Krady." Grinning he easily scaled the tree before leaping onto the roof and running off...if there was one thing he was good at it was evasive tactics...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 10:29 AM

"Why the hell would I look there? There's nothing good to see!" Krad snapped, following Dark with his eyes. The blonde's hands tightened into fists, and he ran for the shortcut to the roof.

He wouldn't go up the tree, because the last time he had, he had ended up ripping his uniform, for the fifth time in one year. The school would not be happy about that, even if he did have the money to pay it off.

Hopefully, Daisuke would give Dark a mouthfull for stealing Krad's lunch again. Maybe he'd walk up onto the roof to see Daisuke with his lunch, yelling at Dark. Now that would be satisfying.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 04:08 PM

Dark laughed and before Krad could catch him on the roof, he dropped down to the ground on the other side. He was glad he had jumped down now as he heard not only Daisuke's voice but Satoshi's as well coming from the rooftop. He rolled his eyes, the two were probably making out for all her knew.

Staying in the shadows of the building the violet-haired boy managed to avoid Krad before he found a quiet enough spot under a tree on the far end of campus. Sitting down he smiled wryly, he had won their little cat and mouse chase through the school. Dark peered curiously into the lunchbag Krad had fought to retrieve and then found himself closing it slowly...Woah, that's odd...normally I'm happy to see what his lunch is... A frown graced his lips as he set the lunch down at his side thinking bitterly, Ugh...Stupid Daisuke is rubbing off on me....

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 10:24 AM

Krad stormed up to the roof, growling when he realized there was no Dark in sight.

"Where did he go?" The blonde snapped through gritted teeth.

"He went back down." Satoshi shrugged. His arms were wrapped around Daisuke's waist and the red-head was practically in his lap.

Krad sat down next to the duo, grinding his teeth together.

A few minutes later, he stood up and began digging through Dark's bag, letting out a cry of triumph as he found the thieve's own lunch. Now he had blackmail!

He set out to find Dark, smirking triumphantly.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 AM

Dark let a soft sigh escape his lips as he leaned back against the tree, the thrill of the chase leaving his body slowly as he looked out over the campus silently, lunch would almost be over...

I'll just skip class....not like anyone will miss me, Dark thought calmly as he slowly opened his eyes once more, Krad's lunch cradled against his chest as if he was being protective.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 10:22 AM

"Well well, what do we have here?" Krad smirked, a hand resting casually on his hips. He had finally found Dark, and reached into his bag, pulling out the thieve's dessert; a brownie.

"Hand over my lunch, or I'll eat your brownie." He scowled, eyes narrowed.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2007, 03:55 AM

Dark shrugged and looking away from Krad said quietly, "Go ahead..." Now this was the side of Dark that seemed very out of character. Biting his lower lip slightly he found words tumbling out from his mouth and before he could stop himself it was already to late...

"Why do we hate each other so much? Why can't it be different between us Krad?"

And then Dark went silent, quietly grabbing Krad's lunch and standing before pushing the bag into the blonde's hands easily and beginning to walk off, musing over something in that violet hair covered head of his...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 10:21 AM

Krad was left gaping and blinking rather dumbly, the bag nearly falling from his hands. What the hell had that been?

'Why do we hate each other so much? Why can't it be different between us Krad?'

I don't know! It's just the way it's always been... Can we really change? After so long? He sighed, shaking his head and following after Dark.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 04:29 AM

Dark paused after a while and sighing, lowered his head saying quietly, "What do you want? Come to tell me you actually care? Heh, don't waste your breath..." Although something was telling him to stay and hear what the blonde had to say for himself and turning, he faced the other boy silent and noticed something out of the ordinary....

His cheeks were wet...surprise showed vaguely in his eyes as he brought a hand up to touch the wetness curiously and realized what it was....

Dark was crying and yet...he didn't quite know why...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 07:15 AM

Krad's eyes widened further as he noticed the tears on Dark's face.

"Why are you crying?" He frowned, stepping closer to the teen. His hand reached out to brush away a tear without his permission, and he found his face mere inches from Dark's own.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 04:49 PM

Dark unconsciously leaned into the touch...it felt oddly soothing for some reason and closing his eyes slightly he murmured quietly, "I...I'm not quite sure...."

Not really noticing it, his hand slid over Krad's on his cheek and slowly he tangled their fingers together. He didn't say a word and through the silence his heart beating quickly could be heard as his eyes slowly opened to meet Krad's silently before he leaned forward slightly...

Dark was tired of fighting, and was ready for something new...he hoped that Krad would feel the same as he brought his other hand up to rest tangled in blond hair and behind the other's head. He felt a tingle run down his spine as their lips brushed and his cheeks heated up slightly....

What was he doing?

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 05:59 PM

Krad didn't respond to the kiss. He didn't push Dark away, and he didn't kiss him back. He just stood there and let it happen.

What the hell was going on? He didn't know, he didn't understand. What was this supposed to mean?

He felt Dark's fingers run through his hair, and for once wasn't worried about it being pulled.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 06:16 PM

Slowly Dark pulled away from their light feathery kiss and buried his face in the other's neck silently, tears still running from his eyes. Whatever this is...I...I want it to stay like this...gentle...and...and... Dark pulled away slightly to press a gentle kiss to the other's lips.

..and loving...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 06:51 PM

Krad pulled away from the kiss, looking into Dark's eyes. "Dark..." He began softly, his expression serious. "What is this supposed to mean? Why are you doing this? I don't want to continue this until I know what I'm getting into."

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 07:25 PM

Dark bit his lower lip for a minute and then looked away before saying quietly, "I guess...I....I'm just tired of us yelling at each other...and hating each other...for so long I've wished it could be...like this between us..." A sigh escaped his lips and he leaned into the other male saying quietly, "...I want it to change...."

He was half-expecting Krad to push him away or something or call him an idiot...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2007, 05:13 PM

"Change... into what?" Krad asked just as quietly, leaning in to lightly brush his lips against Dark's. "There are many things it could change into... friendship... brotherhood... lust... love. Which one do you mean?"

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 11:34 PM

Dark's eyes closed partially as he felt another shiver run down his spine..."Lust....love....friendship....", he managed to whisper out against Krad's lips very quietly. Some odd emotion stirred deep within him and he leaned his body more against Krad, his arms sliding slowly around the other's neck in a gentle embrace...

A faint flush graced his cheeks as he returned the soft touches, his fingers toying gently within the long soft blond hair, "What...do you want Krad?" His violet eyes flicked open slowly, mixed emotions showed vaguely in his eyes. Unsure how Krad felt, he wasn't quite confident on how to act...and that made him feel very vulnerable.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2007, 10:11 AM

"What do I want?" Krad paused, mainly for dramatic effect. He captured the thieve's lips with his own in a pleading kiss, asking a question and giving an answer all in one. After all, he figured, actions speak louder than words, especially when dealing with Dark.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM

Dark almost melted against Krad and gave an answering kiss back, his fingers threaded into the other's blond hair pulling Krad closer. As he slowly broke away Dark was left gasping softly, his forehead pressed gently against the other's. A hot blush crawled up onto his cheeks and Dark bit his lower lip slightly...

"What do we do now Krad?", he asked softly, his voice wavering as he was still trying to catch his breath partially...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 12:44 AM

Krad kissed the thieve's nose, smirking a little. "Wow... I've managed to make the great Dark Mousey breathless..."

He leaned in to whisper gently in the taller teen's ear, "We can do whatever you want, Dark. Anything."

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 AM

Dark flushed darkly, and made a small noise of surprise as Krad's leaning in made him realize he was very much now pinned up against the wall with Krad's warmth breath attacking his sensitive neck...

"Nnn, a-anything?" Dark breathed out slowly as he let his eyes close shut slightly...however they didn't stay that way as he heard his little brother's voice above them...

"Hey Satoshi...what do you think onii-chan is doing?"

Blushing darkly, Dark slid easily behind Krad and grabbed the other's wrist, easily dragging the blond away from where his little brother and Satoshi were coming down off the roof...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 10:10 AM

Krad inwardly cursed as his time with Dark was rudely interrupted by Daisuke and Satoshi. Although it was extremely amusing to see the blush on Dark's face.

"Where are we going, Dark?" He whispered, causing his breath to ghost over the other's skin again.

Meanwhile, Satoshi shrugged, his hand linked with his small boyfriend's. "I don't know, and honestly I don't care. ...Maybe Krad finally caught him."

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2007, 04:52 PM

"Uwha! But if onii-chan got caught who knows what Krad will do to him!" Daisuke said worriedly and that was the last thing Dark heard from his little brother before he dragged Krad into the boys bathroom and into one of the stalls...

The violet haired teen let out a small sigh or relief and leaned against Krad chuckling as he said softly, "Who knew it would be so hard to be alone ne?" The blush still graced his cheeks as he looked up at Krad, a playful happiness dancing in those purple hues. He almost unconsciously rubbed his neck as he murmured quietly, "Ah...that felt...different when you talked against my neck...it...it was nice yknow..." Dark flushed once more and buried his face in the other's chest slightly with embarrassment.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2007, 11:51 PM

Krad smirked, running his fingers through the surprisingly soft purple hair. "Hmmm... It did? I suppose that was the point, then. So... What is it that you want to do, Dark?"

The hand not occupied with Dark's hair ran over his back in slow circles, tracing patterns over his school uniform.