Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 04:20 PM

Kiba smiled a little as he listened to the other talk, but then nodded bluntly. "Ok. No questions here," He said to the other. The Inuzuka smiled and then put his hands in his pocket, looking down at Akamaru, who was finally starting to wake up. Kiba looked up at Shikamaru. "Let's go." He said and started to walk, Akamaru following closely behind him. If he was going the wrong way, Shikamaru would surely tell him that.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-05-2008, 06:06 PM

Shikamaru was glad to see the other had come out
of his odd attitude yet something still seemed off.
"Alright lets head out..." He said and moved to turn
to the gates watching the other go out and smirked
"Left Kiba..." He said and moved to the left path of
the rode. He didn't mind kiba wanting to leave he just wished he knew to wait and know where they where going

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 07:12 PM

Kiba looked at the other and smiled a little. He turned and followed Shikamaru down the path, putting his hands in his pockets. Akamaru jumped up onto Kiba's shoulder, handing on. Kiba sighed and pulled his hands out of his pockets, grabbing Akamaru and putting him inside his coat, where he liked it. The dog snuggled against his master's chest and closed his eyes. A small smile appeared on the brunette's face as he watched his dog sleep.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-17-2008, 06:26 AM

Shikamaru just led the way as the other two found out how they where comfortable. He knew this was going to be a long trip but he would try to make it as bearable as he could. They made their way down the path he had set for them "We should reach the small town soon..."He told the other looking back to make sure they where still there.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 06:41 AM

Kiba nodded when Shikamaru looked back at him, smiling a little bit. A soft sigh escaped his lips though as he looked down at Akamaru once again. "So...Why did you want me to go on this mission with you?" He asked, moving up so that he was walking side-by-side with Shikamaru. "I mean, you could have had anyone else go with you."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 06:59 AM

"Not true, Shino was out with his father Naruto is out doing what ever Tusnde-sama has him doing."He stopped then sighed "I could go on but I picked you because I know you and akamaru are the best at tracking and picking up if any one unwanted is near" He said knowing that would come in handy with bringing the other leaf cidacen back home.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 07:07 AM

Kiba sighed and he looked down at the ground slightly. The brunette caught a strange scent and he looked up. He stopped Shikamaru and looked around. "I smell something," He whispered.

Then out of nowhere, a bunch of throwing stars appeared. Kiba pushed Shikamaru out of the way as he got scratched by a couple of them. He growled, getting on all fours. Akamaru had waken up and he slipped out of his friend's coat, growling too.

Kiba's eyes scanned the area again and he grabbed a kunai, tossing it to the spot he thought that someone was going to be. Thankfully it was and the person fell out of the tree. The brunette's eyes narrowed as he saw Naruto.

"Naruto, you idiot! What the hell were you thinking?!" He snapped at the other ninja.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 07:31 AM

Shikamaru raised a brown "What do you smell?" He asked but he was punished out of the way just before throwing stars landed where he had been standing. he got on his knees ready to get the person that had thrown them wih hos shadow copy jutsu.But when he saw the blond haired Ninja e glared down at him. "I agree with Kiba this time what the hell is wrong with you?"

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 04:51 PM

Kiba picked up Akamaru, petting him to get him to stop growling at the blonde idiot. His eyes narrowed at him, ready to pounce and strangle him if he gave an idiotic response.

The blonde grinned widely and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I just wanted to see if you guys were really awake this morning," He said, laughing slightly.

Kiba put Akamaru down and he pounced on Naruto, punching him. "You bastard! Don't you ever do that again, you hear me?!" He snapped at the blonde. The brunette leaned closer. "You could've hurt one of us badly," He whispered, not realizing that he was already bleeding in a couple spots.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 PM

Shikamaru shiged and rolled his eyes, this was stupid what the hell was he doing here in the first place? "Naruto why are you here I thought you where to busy to work with us...." He said glaring at him as well. He was the others cuts from saving him, his nevers wheren't fast enough some times. He sighed and knew once they got to the town they would heal him back but fr now they where going to deal with this idiot.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 05:49 PM

Naruto kicked Kiba off of him and he got up. He walked over to Shikamaru and handed him a scroll. "More details for your mission. It isn't just a rescue and protect anymore. There's information that you need to retrieve too," He whispered so that only Shikamaru heard him. "Tsunade told me to only tell you."

Kiba watched the two of them, his eyes narrowing a little bit. He growled and kicked a tree, not happy that he was being left out of stuff. "Oi! I'm on this mission too, ya know!" He snapped at Naruto. Akamaru barked in agreement, growling at Naruto.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 09:31 PM

He raised a brow "Naruto what the hell is this why didn't she tell me...tell us about this befre we left?" He said taking thwe paper from the younger boy sighing "What a drag..."He said and turned to Kiba "Come on where not far from the village..." He said telling him with his eyes to clam the hell down or him and his dog would get whipped. "Sorry we can't stay but we have a job to do..."He said and turned placing his hands in his pockets.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 03:23 AM

Kiba sighed and he calmed down. When Shikamaru started to walk away, he picked up Akamaru and followed after him. He shot a glare at Naruto before looking forward. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he slipped Akamaru into jacket, letting the dog rest some more. "Shikamaru...are you alright?" He asked, catching up to the other, setting a hand on his shoulder.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 08:57 PM

The older boy looked on a head moving to the village that they where to stop at tonight to rest. He turned feeling the others and and losed his eyes letting out a sigh. "No nothings wrong that dobie just wanted to give me extra work is all..." He said stuffing the papers in his vest pocket. "Why do you ask?" He said this not thinking twice about the others hand on his shoulder. He found that he really did not mind the other being close but thats what worried him.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 AM

Kiba shrugged a little bit. "I don't know. Something just looked like it was bothering you besides, Naruto," He said. A small smile appeared on the brunette's face and patted his back. "Well, let's keep moving." He kept walking towards the small village that they were gonna rest at. For some reason, he could tell that it was close. Only because he could smell food.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2008, 09:45 PM

He shurged and shook his head "I'm fine just tryied of her giving me more info after we left..."He sighed but smirked "Thanks though..."He said as they came on the small two not to long after the other had smelt the food. "Come on we will get a room then we can eat ..."He said turning to the other hands in his pockets.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 04:41 AM

The brunette nodded, continuing to follow the other. They got their room in a hotel, putting their bags down on their choice of bed. Kiba sighed a little bit. He felt a little nervous to be sleeping in the same room as Shikamaru, though, he knew that Shikamaru wouldn't try anything. Would he? Questions just flew through Kiba's head, not really paying attention to anything that was going on around him.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2008, 06:33 AM

Shikamaru sat on his bed taking his vest off when he saw the other just kind of staring off in to space. He rolled his eyes and sat down placing his back against the wall crossing one leg under then just bringing his other to his chest"Oi Kiba whats wrong with you...?"He said finding it odd normaly he would take this time to sleep=, yet he found himself worried over this boy.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 PM

Kiba jumped a little bit and looked at Shikamaru. "Oh um...nothing. I'm fine," He said and smiled a little bit. "I'm gonna go for a walk." He pulled Akamaru out of his coat and laid him on the pillow. "Make sure he stays here." The brunette then stood up and he went to the door of the room, really thinking if he was going to go out or not. It felt like he was just going to run away from the feelings he had for Shikamaru again.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2008, 12:32 AM

"Where are you going?" He asked raising a eye brow they had eaten already thanks to the inn keeper. There wwas no reason to go out at this time even more so since they where going to leave erly the next day. "Stay here Kiba its to late to go out right now..."He said and leaned his head on the wall.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2008, 07:53 AM

Kiba nodded and walked over and pulled his coat off. The brunette grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom, shutting the door. He pulled off his shirt and pants. He pulled out a pair of pajama pants and slipped them on over his under. When he came out, he set the bag next to his bed and went over to the window. "It's really nice out tonight," He said, kind of talking to himself more than Shikamaru.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2008, 10:57 PM

Shikamaru watched the other move to th rest room and closed his eyes. He thought over what the scroll might say not having read it just yet not wanting the dog boy o be reading over his shoulder. He opned one eye hearing the other come out and found himself unable to look away for a few moments then closed his eyes and kept to himself. "Yeah it is...."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 04:01 AM

Kiba looked at Shikamaru and then back out at the streets of the small village. "You haven't opened the scroll yet, have you?" He asked, not looking at the other. Of course, he really didn't have to know if the scroll was read or not, but was just asking him.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-27-2008, 07:28 AM

"No I haven't..." He said flatly and sighed "Why do you care so much?" He said opening his eyes now to look fully at the other a eye brow raised wornding why he would ask that.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2008, 09:33 PM

Kiba shrugged. "Just wondering. I really don't care," The brunette said and came back in, shutting the doors to the balcony. He went to his bed and got under the covers, nuzzling his head close to Akamaru's stomach.