Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-18-2008, 08:49 PM

I am Ryou...

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 08:57 PM

Friday. School had just let out for Ichigo Momiya. Normal teens would be excited as that meant time to relax, but it kind of bummed Ichigo out. She had to work today. She sighed as she made her way to Cafe Mew Mew, where she waitressed. She entered the door to find that none of the other mews were here yet.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 09:09 PM

Ryou smiled some as he walked down the stairs heading into the cafe. His girl was working today. Ok well they were all mew's and he made the mews. So that would make them all his girls. But that was just creepy to think of it that way. Ryou shook his head slightly. He only placed the title of 'his' on one mew. And that mew being Ichigo her self. "Something else." He muttered to him self then.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Ichigo made a beeline for the back and changed into uniform. At least the uniforms were super cute. She changed and then pulled her pigtails down, and put her cap on. She was ready. She walked out to the main cafe area, ready for the influx of patrons that would inevitably come. She waited at the door with her order tablet an pen on hand. She had to sight some, as it was such a pretty day, but she was stuck working. What she wouldn't have given for a day in the sun.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 09:50 PM

Ryou noticed Ichigo standing there and grinned before he put up his cold mask of in difference and walked up behind her. "Day dreaming again Ichigo. What ever will I do with a kitten like you?" He said almost smirking as he looked at her.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 10:04 PM

Ichigo jumped. "Oh! Ryou! Do you really have to sneak up on me like that?" She asked in a pout. "Do you know why Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, and Zakuro aren't here yet? They're really late." She said.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 10:06 PM

Ryou chuckled softly. "Clueless as ever Ichigo. And I can sneak up like that if I want to. And did you forget your working alone tonight." He said almost smirking. He was fibbing they were really closed today. It seems Keiichiro forgot to put up the sign. Or Ichigo didn't see it.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 10:17 PM

Ichigo's mouth dropped. "Ryou, that so not fair! I can't handle the whole cafe by myself!" She sulked. "I'm not a superhero..." She blinked. "Okay, so maybe I am, but I'm not that super." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:16 PM

Ryou almost started laughing then as he turned and starts to walk away from her then. "I'm sure you can handle it Strawberry girl." He walked away some more before he called back. "And your a baka were closed today." He said as he started to laugh.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:21 PM

Ichigo was so mad when he said she could handle it by herself. Then, her mouth dropped when he informed her that Cafe Mew Mew was in fact closed for the day. "Ryou, you jerk! I'm not talking to you for a week!" She said, her face bright with embarrassment for falling for his joke. She sounded serious about the not talking to him thing too.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:24 PM

Ryou turned and looked at Ichigo and smiled. "Then if you turn into a cat that week I will not kiss you kitten." He said nodding his head slightly. "You will be stuck that way then for a long time then. And also not paying you as well." He said nodding his head some.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:26 PM

"Fine! But that's not fair! I'm still mad at you, and I'm going home now! Hmmph!" She declared as she headed for the back to change again.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:28 PM

Ryou shook his head slightly and followed her to the back. He stood outside the dressing room blocking it so she couldn't walk out the door with out bumping into him first.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 PM

ANd sure enough, once she had finished dressing, she opened the door and ran headlong into Ryou. "Ow... Hey!" She said. "Why'd ya do that?"

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:35 PM

Ryou rubbed his side slightly as he looked at Ichigo. "For a couple reasons. One I can stand were I want to stand. Two you should watch were your going. And three being your to help me with something. So come along then." He said as he walked some away to look back at her. "Coming?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:37 PM

Ichigo glared at him. "I'm off duty." She said, cooly. "Besides, why me? There are four more mews." She added. Today was not her day.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:43 PM

Ryou smirked softly. "I'm the boss and I tell you when you are and are not off duty. Lettuce is studying for a class she needs to pass. Pudding went shopping with her siblings. Zakuro has a photo shoot and a show she has to be part of. Mint went to visit her brother who is in town today. And Keiichiro has a date." He told her what they were all doing. Even his friend as well. "So that leaves you." Though even if the others were free he make her go with him.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:44 PM

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine... What is it?" She asked, irritated.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:49 PM

Ryou smirked softly. "Your going to have to follow me. I will explain on the way to were we are going." He said grinning down at Ichigo.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:51 PM

"Okay." She said with a slight nod. She was still annoyed, but she really didn't have a choice in the matter. Might as well just go with it. She was ready to follow Ryou.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 11:56 PM

Ryou walked out of the cafe and locked it up behind Ichigo before heading over to were there is three employee parking spots. His motorcycle was covered in a black covering in one spot. Another spot was empty with the name Keiichiro on who's spot that is. And the third said Ryou's car. In that spot sat a black mustang with silver flames on the side. "Get in and buckle up please." He said getting into the driver side.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2008, 11:57 PM

"Alright." She said with a nod. Had she been in a better mood she would have been excited to get to ride in such an awesome car. She got in and buckled up.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 12:01 AM

Ryou started up the car then and pulled out. He started to drive then towards were they were going. "You should see my other car." He said smiling softly. "Though out of both of my cars and bike Keiichiro's girlfriend's bike and car is way cooler I think."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 12:03 AM

"Ah." She said with detatched courtesy. It was quite obvious that she was still mad about the joke he had pulled.