Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-19-2008, 12:25 AM

Ryou sighed softly as he pulled into a parking spot outside the local art gallery. He turned off the car. "Were here." He said smiling softly "Well one of the places." He got of the car then and went around to open her side of the car.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 12:44 AM

She stepped out and then looked at where they were. "So, what are we doing?" She asked.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:02 AM

Ryou smiled as he took her arm and dragged her inside. He locked the car behind them as he pocketed the keys. "You will see." He said grinning as you saw a closed sign up but Ryou opened the door and pushed Ichigo inside a head of him. "Well I brought her." He called out as the light flipped on then and you could see the whole gang was there.

Pudding ran up to Ichigo then. "Were getting a group painting done. Well a picture first then a painting soon after."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 AM

Ichigo looked uber surprised. "That's so... SO COOL!" She said with a huge grin. "But wait! I'm a mess! A huge mess!" She said, looking down at herself.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:20 AM

Ryou laughed softly. "Girls show her were your changing and into the outfits Keiichiro's girl friend Aiko got you." He said smiling at his friend and his friends girl. He patted Ichigo on the head. "So did I do good strawberry or did I do good?" He said smirking at her.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 01:23 AM

She grinned widely. "Ryou, you're the coolest!" She said as the girls drug her off to change.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:27 AM

Aiko handed the guys there outfits then. "Well go change you two. And Ryou just tell her." She said smacking there behinds with the paper she was holding in her hands.

Ryou jumped and followed Keiichiro into another room in the back. "You told her."

Keiichiro smiled at his friend. "Well she's your friend to. And just so you know she figured it out her self."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 01:29 AM

Soon, Ichigo came out, dressed, with the rest of the mews. They were wearing beautiful gowns in their respective colors. Ichigo's hair was down.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 02:40 AM

The guys came out then looking very sexy in there tuxedo's. Keiichiro was wearing black and Ryou was wearing a white tuxedo. He looked at the girls then. "So how do we look?"

Aiko went up with her camera around her neck and kissed Keiichiro on the lips then. "Dreamy." She said as she looked at Keiichiro who was blushing brightly.

Ryou sighed softly. "What about me?" He asked looking at the girls.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 02:45 AM

Ichigo grinned. Oh wow... SHe thought. He looks uber amazing in that. Ichigo didn't realize that her face was turning red.

Pudding did though. "Oh oh oh! I think Ichigo likes it, Ryou!" She cheered.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 02:53 AM

Ryou heard Pudding and blushed softly. As his friends started to chuckle behind him. "Um lets take are spots shall we." His friends knew he really likes Ichigo. He said walking and fixing his hair some.

Aiko giggled softly. "Ok a couple shots and then your good to go." She said as Keiichiro and Ryou put the girls in there spot. Keiichiro placed Ichigo in front of Ryou. As the girls were in front and the guys were behind them. "Now smile." She spoke again after the first one. "Say Ryou loves a strawberry." She said as she watched Ryou's face turn red as she took a picture then. "So had to do that to you Ryou."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 02:55 AM

Ichigo's face turned bright crimson, and she threw her hands up over her head to cover her ears which had popped out again. "Nyah!" She exclaimed. It happened everytime.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:20 AM

Ryou chuckled softly. "So strawberry are you blushing cause you hate me or cause you like me." He said smiling at her as he got closer to her face then.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 AM

"I... I... I... AH! Air... Not breathing!" She hollered in panic. She wasn't even sure of the answer. All she knew was that she her head was spinning.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:23 AM

Ryou chuckled softly and kissed Ichigo on the forehead then. "Alright you can change and I will drive you home Ichigo. Unless you want to walk from here back?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 AM

Her face turned brighter. If it hadn't have been so far to home, she would have opted to walk. She nodded. "Be there in a sec." She said as she ran for the changing room.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:30 AM

Ryou went and changed cloths then. He glared at Keiichiro in there as he placed the chocker back around his neck again. "I will tell her in my own time. I told you that man."

Keiichiro sighed softly. "As my girl said. It's about time you told her and stop people from thinking your gay. So thats why we did."

Ryou shook his head slightly as he left the dressing room then and headed to the front to wait on Ichigo.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:32 AM

Sometime later, she came back in her street clothes. "I'm ready to go home now..." She said, looking down. She couldn't look him in the eye right now.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:37 AM

Ryou noticed that and sighed. "Alright then." He said as he lead the way back to his car then. He opened it for her and closed it for her after she got in then. He walked around to the driver side and got in. "What they said in side Ichigo is the truth." He said before he started the car and started to drive to her home then.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:38 AM

SHe bit her lip. She felt happy inside, but kind of uncertain. "Then it wasn't some mean joke to embarrass me...?" She questioned. It wouldn't have been the first time.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:47 AM

Ryou sighed softly and shook his head. "No. Though I told them both I would tell you in my own time in my own way. But Keiichiro and his girlfriend both thought I was taking to long to do so."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:49 AM

She looked up at him. "I... I have no clue what to say..." She said, shyly. She hadn't ever imagined something like this. "I thought you went more for the pretty girls, like Zakuro."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 04:00 AM

Ryou laughed softly. "You are pretty my little strawberry kitten." He glanced at her and smiled before he looked back at the road again. "You are to me."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 04:03 AM

Ichigo smiled sheepishly. "Thank you." She said, realizing how much that meant, coming from him.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 04:17 AM

Ryou smiled softly. "Your welcome. And I mean what I say. Though I do love teasing you at work so." He said chuckling softly as he pulled into her drive way then.