Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 09-02-2009, 03:24 AM

Do I get a wheel and water bottle all my own?

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 AM

MoojiPooji ~ I live in a suburb of San diego.
And I try to run 5 times a week. But running every day is rather hard on my knee and heart, so I give myself a break once in a while. Usually on Saturday and Sunday... though most Saturdays I go dancing for hours upon hours, so isn't really a break. Hehe.

I do prefer my tablet over hand drawing. I don't like my hands getting dirty because of pencils, markers, coloring... though I don't mind paints and such. ^^;
I also hate when I can't fix an error without the error showing when it's all done. Probably another reason I prefer tablet or paints.

Enzeru ~ Hmm... I suppose I can allow this. Though I was thinking more along the lines of you each getting an hour a day in a huge plastic bubble.... >.>:

EDIT @ 2:12AM :: HADSVICH ~ I'm done with you!
Be gone from my cage mister guinea pig. <333
Be free... be free!!!

Yeah.. I got lazy when my fingers started to hurt. Then gave up when my fingers started to cramp up.... >.>;

Last edited by [N]ightmare; 09-02-2009 at 09:13 AM..

MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2009, 12:47 PM

[N]ightmare You keep really active. That's good! Though I know not a lot of people don't have that determination, I know I don't ^^''

I know ctrl+z can get pretty addicting. We don't have that in real life. Once you messed up, you gotta start over which can be a total downer

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2009, 12:49 PM

ooooh!
[N]ightmare....u seem to have opened a freebie art shop^^
i just saw it now..and wow! thats a serious looking Hadsvich huh
you already freed one guinea pig..
good lucks on ur experiment ^^

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 09-02-2009, 02:40 PM

Ohh, huge plastic bubble. O.O That's more fun than a wheel.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 PM

@[N]ightmare: Oh, wow, thanks, I like how you drew the body~ >w<

[N]ightmare

Old 09-02-2009, 05:42 PM

MoojiPooji ~ This is true, so few people these days have the drive to keep in shape. I actually go through stints of feeling energetic. Though I will fall into laziness for long periods of time too. Le sigh. But then I kick myself in the butt and force myself to get all healthy and exercise again.

Thankfully my eating habits have stayed healthier than they once were.

That and a pure white eraser that doesn't smudge is nice too. <3

cheng ~ Yup yup yup yup!
I am playing aaround with different techniques and would hate to have people pay for ugly, rushed, unfinished stuff. So I make experiments out of them. Mwahahahahaaa! <33

Enzeru ~
Yay! -releases the plastic bubble and destroys all the annoying spinning wheels- <3333333

Hadsvich ~ I loved how the shading was done on hte whole thing... until I started trying my hand at detailing the face. I was going to proceed with detailing in the rest of hte look... but after the face started going all bland and such... I decided to stop trying and just move on. I will try this style again sometime.

MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2009, 06:41 PM

[N]ightmare Hah it's good that you're really striving to stay proactive about the entire thing. Don't you ever fall into temptation and slack off? If you ever do, it'll be really hard to get back into your habit wouldn't it? Depending.

Hah it's hard to find erasers that won't smudge. Nearly impossible actually. MY eraser cleans really well, the only draw back is when I'm done erasing, the paper turns gray instead of the white it originally was X]

[N]ightmare

Old 09-02-2009, 07:11 PM

MoojiPooji ~ Yup! I fall into inactivity from time to time. I've actually only been running 2 miles most days for about a week now.
Before that, I was hitting the gym to run on the elliptical about once a month.
It was horrible... though every Saturday I was and still am going to the club to dance for hours. <33333

Turns gray or rips. >.<
I hate erasers...

EDIT @ 1:10PM ~ MoojiPooji be free!!! -releases her from her cage-

Last edited by [N]ightmare; 09-02-2009 at 08:11 PM..

MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2009, 09:25 PM

[N]ightmare That's still pretty constant. Most days is about 4+ days out of the week. That's still a pretty big accomplishment in my book ;] Hah once a month? I used to do that too...but because it was once a month, I kept putting off the day on when I would go so I end up not going at all heh. Bad habit X] At least you have your Saturday workout :]

Hah thank you for cute chibis :]

[N]ightmare

Old 09-02-2009, 09:34 PM

MoojiPooji ~ Yeah, once a month was mostly because of work. Navy makes you do a monthly mock physical readiness exam. Though only twice a year do they do a true physical readiness exam, where they make you do a 1.5mile run, push-ups and sit-ups.

But i've decided that I want to get rid of these thighs and stomach fat. Hehe. So i'm running again. Plus when I go to the ship again, i'll likely have to work out as a requirement of my work day. So might as well start training now, so I don't look retarded when I get there.

And you're welcome. I've never done a chibi this way before.
If I got the clothing coloring wrong, let me know. I still have the layers up. I can fix it for ya.

And thank you for the tip! That was very sweet of you!

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 09-02-2009, 10:48 PM

>w> I kinda want to be a hamster. I don't think guinea pigs fit in those plastic balls.

[N]ightmare

Old 09-02-2009, 11:22 PM

Waffu ~ They are REALLY BIG plastic balls... as they have to fit people in them.
I'm just calling you guinea pigs, because they are so cute when they squeal... >.>;

And I will make you squeal... bwahahahahaaaa....!!!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 PM

I tend not to squeal. I'm more of a giggle/shriek kind of person. ;D

[N]ightmare

Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 AM

Waffu ~ ....>.> ....-holds up a squeaky ball gag- ....oh really?

MoojiPooji
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2009, 12:01 AM

[N]ightmare You're in (were in) the Navy? Impressive. Though that physical exam sounds harsh. And I agree, it's true. You definitely wouldn't want to go back feeling like a big lard ^^''

The freebie came out great! No worries about the colors since I don't really have any specifications in mind. Thank you for offering though! And you're welcome :] I like to give back, no matter how little heh

Sidhe
i love me

Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 AM

Whooo!
I'm back. :D

[N]ightmare

Old 09-03-2009, 12:22 AM

MoojiPooji ~ I am still in the Navy. Been in 8 years and just signed on for nearly 3 more. Woohoo... yeah. Bleh.

As for the PRT [physical readiness training] ... it's retarded. People cheat on it all the time and the standards aren't even that hard. Even when I don't do any training for it and just go to take it without exercising at all in the months before it... I pass with high to excellent results. Pretty much the only way to fail it is to be over weight for your age and height. Which is stupid. There are so many fat people in the Navy that it is repulsive. I think they should make the requirements for boot camp and PRT harder honestly. Then I might actually be more worried about exercising. LOL!

I'm glad you like the chibi. Tips are always appreciated. It helped me buy these icky new years glasses from a friend. I hate that item, but she needed to sell them. ^^;

Sidhe ~ AMG!! It's like.. you and stuff!! -stuffs you in the plastic ball for the hour- Hehehehe!!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 09-03-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]ightmare View Post
Waffu ~ ....>.> ....-holds up a squeaky ball gag- ....oh really?
e_____e -runs away-

[N]ightmare

Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 AM

Waffu ~ -pouts and puts away the gag- ...you're no fun!!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 AM

You want the gag on, you'll have to take me out and buy dinner first.

Sidhe
i love me

Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 AM

-runs around in circles-

[N]ightmare

Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 AM

Waffu ~ Is that all!?! Yay!! -puts on a spiffy suit- <33

Sidhe ~ Hehe... so cute in the ball. <333

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 09-03-2009, 12:44 AM

>____> I wanna eat at The Four Seasons.

[N]ightmare

Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 AM

Waffu ~ Hmm, well alright. You can't have one of everything on the menu!!