Valka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2009, 07:24 PM

Ash like Ash of Pokemon.... : D

Welcome Ash

Lui_Kain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2009, 07:52 PM

Welcome to mene, Ash, I hope you have fun here, The easiest way to start getting gold is to post in forums and play games [I personally like attack of the fangirls] =3

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 10-25-2009, 08:21 PM

hey there Ash! Welcome, there are lots of fun games. and post to get gold! so you wont have to be naked anymore

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM

Hey moon, people might start to think that you don't like people running around in their underwear if you keep telling them to buy clothes, lol.

Hi Ash! Welcome to Menewsha! I hope that you make lots of friends here ;) Like moon said, there's two main ways to get gold. But if you're a good artist you can make drawings for people too. This site is really good for artists :D

If you like to RP, you can get a lot of gold fast if you join or start an RP and stick with it. WEll I hope you have fun :D

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephiyr View Post
Hey moon, people might start to think that you don't like people running around in their underwear if you keep telling them to buy clothes, lol.
Lol! I just feel that being naked is freedom, lol but some people may not like it.

I on the other hand LOVE being naked >:D

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 08:33 PM

I have noticed. Don't think I haven't. Which might explain why you are still in your underwear. lol. Yeah, it is liberating to be nekkid. Or to just go without underwear when everyone is expecting you to have them on, it's kinda like an inside joke. I know one guy that I worked with that NEVER wore underwear, his entire life. His parents were hippies and asked him if he liked them when he was as kid. He said no, so they said that was good, it meant less clothing that they would have to buy. Of course that kinda freaked me out every time I looked at him after that. Imagining the twig and berries free floating kinda grossed me out and I'd have to look away...

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 10-25-2009, 08:45 PM

LMAO!! no, i am just saving up. This stuff is expensive, lol my goal in 410 gold so i can get a skirt, shirt, and leg warmers to start out.

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 08:47 PM

You know, that's a good idea. Save it up, then buy it all at once...
I find it kinda funny how I tend to take over people's threads *evil laugh* Like this person here, isn't even online anymore! Yet we are keeping the thread alive even though it doesn't really have anything to do with them anymore... hmm... hmm....

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 10-25-2009, 08:49 PM

HAHA i have that habit too, i guess we are overly friendly and talkative!

(to keep us on the thread)
Welcome again!

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 08:59 PM

I guess we might be overly friendly.. Mayhaps we are scaring away the new people. Or maybe your nekkidness scared her away :sarcasm:

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 10-25-2009, 09:03 PM

HAHA

I almost have enough to buy the clothes >:D Wont be naked for to much longer, maybe i'll take you advice about that guy and just free flow it all under my clothes

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM

Oh no... I'll never be able to look at you the same XD

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 10-25-2009, 09:08 PM

*evil smile* What if i were to hug you <_< FEAR MEEE

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2009, 09:11 PM

*runs away from the thread* You can't hug me if you can't catch me!!!