Old 07-01-2009, 09:22 PM

Wow I haven't posted here in forever O_O

or have I been chatting to you Izumi! Hello! *waves*

I just realised ther are items I've wanted for a while here :0

Username: Kultura
Preferred Nickname: Kulti, Kult, Tura, whatever floats :]
Item Desired: Cloak of Healing OR Sleeping Melodies Harp
Reason: Both are just so angelic, and appeal to me. I am also skint. X_X

Last edited by Kultura; 07-02-2009 at 01:00 PM..

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2009, 03:02 AM

Username:xSad_Eyesx
Preferred Nickname: not sure, some have called me Saddie, Sade but whichever you prefer or if you want to call me something different, that's alright ^_^
Item Desired: Weather Forecast or Little Teal Present
Reason: I would like the weather forecast to complete the ci set and because I want to make an avi with the purple background. I also want to have the little snowflake, it just looks so cute >_<

You're awesome Lestat ^_^

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 07-03-2009, 10:55 AM

Hey Sad Eyes :]

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-03-2009, 01:32 PM

Hiya there Kult! Following me around, are yah? ;)

Just wanted to say I broke down and bought the peacock regalia. I love the Phoenix though and I know I'll never save up for that one, so if I'm still being considered I'd more than happily take one of those.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-03-2009, 01:36 PM

Aw yay you got your scarf Izumi!
Your avatar looks nice with it!

And noo, I didn't follow you :ninja:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-03-2009, 01:39 PM

Yep I sure did! I had it for awhile. I won in the Easter event a rare item and I ended up swapping it out for this. (To cut a story short) I wish I didn't have to trade it, but I wanted the scarf pretty bad... :sweat:

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-03-2009, 04:56 PM

Ah I totally understand that.
Especially since the GBA and quest raffles have been closed for a while...
Someone had been selling the items they won. Breaking the most fundamental rule of both.

¬.¬

In short a nasty cheat ruined it on the rest of us.

Buut I guess life goes on :)

How're you doing?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-03-2009, 10:55 PM

I'm ok myself. My legs are fairly sore though as I spent a good portion of the afternoon running errands. Got the laundry washed and did some grocery shopping and had to come home and put that all away.

Other than that I'm alright. I'm off most of tomorrow so I'm going to spend it doing some major housework. I need to get the vacuum out and also mop and sweep. It hasn't been done in awhile as we've had the kids for 2 weeks so I was busy with keeping them and just doing the daily stuff. To be honest I'm kind of dreading getting them again as money has been a bit tighter as of late. I don't know what we're going to do...

Other than that though I'm feeling pretty good! Just run down but I'm sure that'll be temporary.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-03-2009, 11:28 PM

I hope it is temporary!

I miss having sore legs.. Haven't been for a cycle in days...
Planning one sometime on Sunday. Working Saturday night so I'll have money then to buy pretty flowers. Then I can go on the 4/5 mile cycle to the graveyard where my nanny's buried and leave fresh flowers :]

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 07-05-2009, 12:51 AM

Whoa, I didn't realize people were still posting here, even during my hiatus.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 AM

Yep! I was wondering if you stopped by still, as I saw you more active in other parts of Mene but not stopping by!

Hello by the way!! :)

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-05-2009, 12:56 AM

You've been stalking me, eh? XD
Yeah I just haven't dropped in here much since my giveaway supplies have been shaky lately.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-05-2009, 12:57 AM

Well I put it on my list of subscriptions! ;)

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-05-2009, 12:59 AM

Haha awesome.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment for giveaways. I've noticed there's mostly the same members every time I drop in Menewsha. So the same members keep getting richer and richer, making donations less meaningful, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of new faces that could use them more.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 07-05-2009, 01:04 AM

*shrugs* I've seen a lot of people who register then move on to other stuff, never to be seen from again. I guess it's better that donations go to someone who can use it than to someone who comes on for a couple weeks then drops off the radar. I guess I can see your point though as you want to help encourage new faces to stick around.

I still feel like my inventory needs a boost even though I've been around for 4 months...There's still a lot of commons and a handful of CIs/EIs I would love. Not trying to 'collect them all' but just ones I like. :)

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-05-2009, 01:07 AM

I also have trouble sorting through the quest threads. It's hard to find people who are still filling in the gaps of their quests with items that aren't ridiculously expensive. xD

darkstar
Jedi

Old 07-06-2009, 06:45 PM

Hmm ok....

well I didn't really know where to start posting... especially because real life keeps me pretty busy most of the time. So yah I came to the charity forms because well... I really do love making avi's. It relaxes me and is fun. but I'm not very good at posting so heh yah making gold especially here seems hard as you dont get much gold per post.

Annnnnyway.... even if I dont get a donation, this place seemed as good as any to start some casual chit chat....or if you wanna go heavy philosophical, life altering chat I may be able to facilitate that as well.

So this is my introduction,

Hi.

Tayuki
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2009, 07:02 PM

Hiya, nice cute charity you have :3

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 01-13-2010, 11:36 PM

Aww, it's so sad to see vixen's thread down between tons of locked threads. D:
I'm sorry if you didn't want it put back up top.. ;o;

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 01-14-2010, 04:45 AM

I am going to lock this thread due to inactivity. If the owner comes back and wants it reopened, they can PM a moderator and we'll reopen it.