The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Hello Beautiful disaster.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 PM

I got all of the commons, but I haven't gotten any of the EIs yet. I'm trying to save up enough pies to get them all and just get them all at once, but I'm a little worried I might not get enough before the event is over. And I want to take a nap so I might be missing another couple of hours xD

Dys, I just don't sleep very well. I'm probably an insomniac. I don't have insurance though so I can't just go to the doctor and get a prescription for a sleep medicine : (

Hey Dis! : )

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 08-11-2011, 10:51 PM

Sup gais :3

Seiki - Something about your avi..makes me go 'wow its awesome' xD

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 10:53 PM

Its cause I'm just awesome like that :cool:

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:54 PM

xD Exactly! How art thou?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-11-2011, 10:55 PM

Cora leaves for a little while and everyone posts lols.

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
I got all of the commons, but I haven't gotten any of the EIs yet. I'm trying to save up enough pies to get them all and just get them all at once, but I'm a little worried I might not get enough before the event is over. And I want to take a nap so I might be missing another couple of hours xD

Dys, I just don't sleep very well. I'm probably an insomniac. I don't have insurance though so I can't just go to the doctor and get a prescription for a sleep medicine : (

Hey Dis! : )
I don't have health insurance either so I can completely relate to your predicament. =(

Also, I think I can get the only two event items I want before I have to log off because I already have 112 pies, but we'll see.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 10:56 PM

Pretty good. Decided to take a break from packing to watch a movie and relax a bit. I got tired. Honestly, I thought about taking a nap, but I'm not sure if I want one this late in the day.

How are you?

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
Cora leaves for a little while and everyone posts lols.
QUICK! SHE'S BACK! EVERYONE STOP POSTING!

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Pretty good. Decided to take a break from packing to watch a movie and relax a bit. I got tired. Honestly, I thought about taking a nap, but I'm not sure if I want one this late in the day.

How are you?
What movie o:

Im alright >.>

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-11-2011, 10:58 PM

Cora would offer to help normally with the EI earning.....but she's not even close herself.....aw well....day off tommarrow.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 11:00 PM

That's your fault Cora! Never leave again. Ever!

Not having insurance sucks! I haven't been to the doctor for a checkup in over two years. I'm really lucky I don't get sick very often because it would be terribly expensive to have to go to the doctor and get a prescription!

I want all 5 event items. I have almost 300 pies, but it's like 375 pies or something to get them all. I need to post post post to get them all!

Dis, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I just picked a movie at random from my collection and stuck it in the DVD player. And just alright?

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:03 PM

Oh nice o: I still have to see the new one that just came out.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-11-2011, 11:04 PM

Cora is forced to stay here forever....!?

And you wont even let her curl up in the corner.....T.T

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 08-11-2011, 11:05 PM

Aha, yeah hiatus can help you enjoy stuff again. I tend to take breaks from all my sites and games on occasion.

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:06 PM

@Cora: Yea, I will be gone all tomorrow, so I need to hurry and do whatever earning of pies I want to today.

@Seiki Nova: Unfortunately for me, I have no health insurance and I get sick too often. T_T Had a kidney stone earlier this year.

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enchanted Tiara View Post
@Cora: Yea, I will be gone all tomorrow, so I need to hurry and do whatever earning of pies I want to today.

@Seiki Nova: Unfortunately for me, I have no health insurance and I get sick too often. T_T Had a kidney stone earlier this year.
:gonk: Oh no

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-11-2011, 11:08 PM

Cora quit most of hers. Mene is the only one she frequents anymore.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Dis, I really liked the new one. It was fun. A bit more like the first movie where they weren't taking themselves quite as seriously the whole time.

Cora, I suppose you could curl up every now and again. Only when I'm not here though :yes:

Pap, that's what I'm hoping my hiatus will do for me. When I get back, I'm planning on starting up Project Mene again. I miss the contests!

Tiara, oh dear, a kidney stone is torture. I've never had one, but my mom gets at least one a year, and she's just in major pain the entire time!

I actually went on Gaia again for a couple of weeks in June/July. I went vending to help a friend with her quest. Made about 10m in two weeks. Wish I could get gold like that here!

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
Cora quit most of hers. Mene is the only one she frequents anymore.
-nod-
I agree. I started on gaia..then I came here..then I went to Magistream xD

----------

Quote:
Dis, I really liked the new one. It was fun. A bit more like the first movie where they weren't taking themselves quite as seriously the whole time.

Cora, I suppose you could curl up every now and again. Only when I'm not here though :yes:

Pap, that's what I'm hoping my hiatus will do for me. When I get back, I'm planning on starting up Project Mene again. I miss the contests!

Tiara, oh dear, a kidney stone is torture. I've never had one, but my mom gets at least one a year, and she's just in major pain the entire time!

I actually went on Gaia again for a couple of weeks in June/July. I went vending to help a friend with her quest. Made about 10m in two weeks. Wish I could get gold like that here!
Oh cool. I gotta see it now.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Anyone know what these fancy Scythe items are that I found in the marketplace? I couldn't find them anywhere in the forums. The Century and Millennium Scythes. And the Dark Moon Gems and stuff? I'm so behind! DX

Dis, it was great! Classic Johnny Depp, and Penelope Cruz was hilarious!

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Yea, it probably sounds stupid if you haven't felt it, but when I got a kidney stone I had never had one before and I thought for sure that I was dying. That's what I told my Dad as he rushed me to the hospital that we wouldn't make it before I died. I really don't ever want to have one again, but its very likely once you have your first one. =(

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:14 PM

Cool. Now I DEFIANTLY have to watch it xD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 PM

Seiki avi still looking gooorgeous. ;D

Seiki Nova

Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 PM

How are kidney stones formed exactly?

Dis, torrent it. I'm sure there's a good quality version online by now.

----------

Thanks Su xD