Hi!
Are you a Lady GaGa fan?
Do you love her songs? I do.
How's it going?
What's your favorite songs from her?

AgentKaz
The spandex'd wonder!

Old 05-08-2009, 04:57 PM

I adore Lady Gaga! (As indicated by my sig, ha ha ha...)

My favorite song is Beautiful Dirty Rich. It's really neat, although I love everything else, too.

arlotea
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2009, 04:44 PM

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan, although Pokerface is pretty catchy and I have found myself singing along sometimes.

MenewshaMan666
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2009, 04:46 PM

OMG I love LadyGaga!!!

What kind of songs are your favourite?

I like;

StarStruck
The Fame
Poker Face
Just Dance
Papparazzi
...etc....lmao

ii_Cookii-Monsterr
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to ii_Cookii-Monsterr

Old 05-09-2009, 09:34 PM

@MenewshaMan666-i love all the songs you listed!

iLesbian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to iLesbian Send a message via MSN to iLesbian Send a message via Yahoo to iLesbian

Old 05-10-2009, 01:56 PM

I pretty much love all of her songs <3
But my friends and i do have a little problem with some of her music video's .
But then again , we're easily disturbed. D :

AgentKaz
The spandex'd wonder!

Old 05-10-2009, 02:22 PM

I like her bizarre outfits. They're fascinating. I want those crazy video glasses from Poker Face!

Smile

Old 05-10-2009, 09:16 PM

I'm not a huge fan of her, but I do like her song "Poker Face". xD

Joshie Jae

Old 05-24-2009, 09:45 PM

ah, haha
Lady Gaga<33333

AcidReyne
Demonic Overlord

Old 08-11-2009, 02:31 PM

Her Sytle mixed with her songs are a perfect combo!
All of her songs are so good: Just Dance, Poker Face, Boys Boys Boys, Paparazzi, Starstruck, Love Games are the best :D

vomity
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 10:21 PM

I love Lady Gaga~:] My favorite songs by her are:

- "Just Dance"
- "Disco Heaven"
- "Beautiful Dirty Rich"
- "Vanity"

I made a music video for her "Vanity". >////> It's not that good since it was one of my first videos, but I tried.

Freiheitsflugel
The Tokio Hotel worshipper...

Old 08-11-2009, 10:32 PM

I love that girl...Poker face, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Lovegame(I always play it on the Ipod Touch game), I forgot the other song I like...

My sisters sing poker face and they're just 5 years old.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 AM

I dislike her and I don't like her songs. She isn't my thing and she needs to go back into the closet, and don't think I am jealous of her or anything. I just think she is plain stupid. Trying to hard to do stuff and stuff. You know that bad word that starts with the S. XD

vomity
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightkanna View Post
She isn't my thing and she needs to go back into the closet, and don't think I am jealous of her or anything.

Well, that didn't sound rude at all.

Luzzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 AM

I adore her.
I love Paper Gangsta, Paparazzi, Poker Face, and Disco Heaven.
Sucky thing is that I loooved her so much before she was all famous and stuff,
and then my annoying classmates kinda killed her.
you know the type, OMG I LURVEEE SLUTTY CYRUS SHES SOOO KEWL. :[
I can't stand their type singing along to her, loudly and horribly. D: BAH

ps, she's a hermaphrodite ;D

Liath
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Liath Send a message via MSN to Liath

Old 08-28-2009, 07:56 AM

I had not heard of her until recently, but i realized i had heard a lot of her songs before but just didn't know who sang them.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2009, 02:42 AM

Ohhhh my god, Lady Gaga. She is absolutely AMAZING.

I am so excited and LOVING IT to see a major pop star always sing live, and sound great. She is so creative and original. She gets a little TOO weird for me sometimes, but I appreciate that she not afraid to do something no one else does that's totally outside the box. (Or... wearing the box, as the case has happened to be.)

Her recent performance at the VMAs has gotten me all astonished and obsessed all over again. Breathtaking, hair-raising, titillating, and just simply amazing all over.

My favorite has always been LoveGame but MoneyHoney and Paparazzi have been close for as long as I've known about her. I love her theatre-esque syle!

fat rabbit

Old 09-20-2009, 12:28 AM

Her songs are fun.
;3
and, i have to admit, she's my girlcrush.

Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-20-2009, 05:36 AM

I never knew i could like one artist so much... I like a few songs from pretty much every singer.. but its seems like Lady gaga is like.. F-ing amazing at every song she touches/writes ect. Her VMA preformance was... just.. there are almost no words... i have watched it 40 times... Still not old. The song is AMAZING and just ... so .. like.. it gets you... I have all of her songs and i am so in love with her crazy outlandishness... lol The VMA thing was just the top.. i couldnt even breath.. like the whole thing i thoguht i was holding my breath! I just thought i would put that out there.. now i am off to watch the song AGAIN.. lol <3 tooddles

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2009, 09:28 PM

I don't like her or her songs. I just...don't like her. She's ugly and her music sucks. I am just giving you my opinion, guys. I don't mind you guys like her songs, I just don't like them. =/

astellier

Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 AM

I do like her music, it's catchy and fun for the ear, but she's not THAT talented. She is good, but she is not a real diva like others I've known.
No offense, of course.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2009, 09:28 PM

Lady Gaga is a musical artist that if you had asked me a year ago if I seemed interested I would have said no, but I love darn near every one of her songs. Like many have said before, it's fun, catchy, and lets be honest her fashion sense is crazy. (in a good sense!)

Dirty Monster

Old 09-27-2009, 10:33 PM

I think Lady Gaga is an amazing artist. I think I love everything about her and the Haus of Gaga. I have been obsessing over her ever since the music video for Just Dance came out and since then there hasn't been one day I have not listened to her songs. There have been periods when I don't listen to anything else but her songs. And when a new one comes out or a really old one surfaces from somewhere I can spend days listening to just that one song. That's why I'm super exited about Saturday Night Live where she's supposedly performing her new single for the first time.
And her style is just mind blowing. Her outfits alone have inspired me so much. And I love that she does not dress like that for the sake of being avant-garde but because she thinks it is beautiful. And because of her I have discovered a number of ridiculously talented designers.
My obsession with everything Gaga is a bit crazy. My friends have said that whenever they hear one of her songs somewhere, be it in a club or on the radio or in a mall, they instantly think of me. :lol: Even my four year old brother likes Gaga. Every time I go to my parent's house he asks me to dance with him to "Poker Face" or "Paparazzi." xD

ellaangelus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2009, 09:46 AM

i love lady gaga, especially because she's original
when i first heard poker face, i was addicted to it, i kept listening and listening to it over and over again and the clip is so awesome!!
i also like just dance, i like it rough, paparazzi etc. there are just too many ^^"

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 11-14-2009, 11:55 PM

Personally, I think that she's very awe-inspiring and an amazing singer. The fact that she writes her own songs is an aberration when it comes to other artists, and makes her even more awesome.

Right now, my favorite song of hers is a fight between "Paparazzi", "Bad Romance", "Disco Heaven", "Paper Gangsta", "Starstruck" and "Fashion". Yes, I am a very avid Lady Gaga fan. :P

Anyways, my favorite outfits are the ones in the "Bad Romance" video. The first is when her hair is orange and she is wearing white, and her makeup makes her look very vulnerable and adorable. The second is the outfit when she is wearing all black, and the gigantic sunglasses, and the Haus of Gaga crown. :P

Last edited by Elirona; 11-16-2009 at 01:33 AM..