strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 02-11-2010, 04:54 PM

When we do it, I'll get it on video and I'll post it.
We're going to design our own costumes.
We're making glitter and sequin masks and crazy costumes.
Mine is going to be silver and its going to be insane.
I'm really looking forward to it.

`Fallen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2010, 05:44 AM

I love Bad Romance, Monster, And Paparazzi. I'd love to learn the choreography for Bad Romance.

@Miss Angel: That sounds like a lot of fun =3

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 AM

Anyone see her BRIT Awards performance? She dedicated it to Alexander McQueen. It was amazing <3

Dreamerdude26
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 AM

I'm not a fan, she annoys me more then anything. Sure she is wierd and crazy, I get it, I just don't see how that factors into her music being good or bad.

strawberry witch
lil witchy

Old 02-18-2010, 01:43 AM

^ It doesn't.
It factors into her appeal.
Some people don't get her now, but nobody would get her if she was just an average girl with her kind of music.
Crazy music = crazy style.
It just makes sense through an artist that makes nearly none.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 02-18-2010, 08:53 AM

I love that fame monster!
x' D

Lady GaGa is lovely.

She's got real talent -she can really sing- and she's into making herself, her performances, fer music, her art, an ART.
Sometimes art is really "out there," you may get it now, later, or never. BUT it will stay fresh in your mind. Not every piece of art becomes world famous, but the only failures, are those that are not created/the ones that don't affect anyone.

strawberry witch
lil witchy

Old 02-22-2010, 05:24 PM

I'm starting to get really tired of people saying that she is or used to be a man.
She's not.
She wasn't.
I've seen her when she was a teenager.
I actually want to know what started that rumour.
I must have spaced out when that happened, because it seemed to me that it just came out of nowhere.
All of the sudden, my friends started telling me that "Oh! Xan! Lady GaGa's a man! Did you know that?!"
"Uh... no. She isn't. You fail."

Voe
♡영웅재&...
Send a message via MSN to Voe

Old 02-22-2010, 07:23 PM

I don't like Gaga at all, but only from a vocal standpoint. I intensely hate the type of music she does, it doesn't flatter her voice one bit and the songs themselves get very tiring after a few replays, imo. I don't understand her fame either, but that's not saying much because I don't understand most American singers' fame. :drool: I don't have anything against her otherwise... I just want to hear her actually USE her voice, she'd probably be amazing.
But I do find it amusing people are calling her a man. Clearly she isn't and even if she was, would it make a difference?

Lady_Sin

Old 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM

Man, once I heard Lady Gaga's first song, I instantly became infatuated with her. Although I only know the songs she has out on tv/radio, I mostly love her for her weird-yet-interesting looks of style.

Alice in Wonderland
Simply Mad

Old 02-24-2010, 06:48 PM

I love Lady Gaga's ridiculously catchy dance music AND her style. She's one of the most inventive fashionistas out there right now, I love her insane clothes! She's always pushing the limits of society's conventional idea of attractive or glamourous, I think it's really neat.

Seer of the Past
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-25-2010, 12:00 AM

I love Bad Romance, Lovegame, and Telephone. I love how GaGa doesn't care what people say about what she wears, and I don't know why people make fun of them. THey are always so cute.

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 AM

I like a couple of her songs, I really like her song Monster and Wonderland at the moment. I know alot of people hate her music videos but I like them she has a cool style. :)

Kymeara
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kymeara

Old 03-04-2010, 02:33 AM

I adore Lady Gaga. :] She's got an amazing voice and she lives for her fans. I saw a quote where she stated that she'd almost gone bankrupt three times just to make sure that she put on an awesome show for her fans. Gaga's not just in it for the fame; she's making art and she wants to share it with the world. Her videos and outfits reflect that. She doesn't give a crap what others think and it definitely shows in what she chooses to do.

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 03-04-2010, 03:34 AM

I love Gaga's alterations to her songs when she sings live ("Paparazzi" at the VMAs, "Poker Face" on the piano, "Speechless" at the Grammys); it's a nice surprise to see an artist whose not always singing her songs in the same way she sung it on her cds.

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 03-05-2010, 03:27 PM

I think you'd find that all artists who actually are involved in the creation of their music do stuff like that quite often live.

Frawesome
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2010, 07:15 PM

I used to hate Lady GaGa, but I realized how awesome she is ;D
Pokerface, Telephone, Bad Romance... they're all so catchy!
Plus she has all those crazy/nifty costumes. She's really original I'd say.

Sindima
Tall Jake's Queen

Old 04-04-2010, 05:13 AM

I'm A LAdy Gaga MONSTER
and so are my mom and my sisters XD

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2010, 06:55 PM

I first got hooked on Bad Romance, and then I started experimenting with some of her other songs. I'm a new fan, and recently I started to look for things like interviews, show appearances, and the like. I'm so happy to know she cares about her fans so much! I was shocked to find out she was such a sweet person-- I mean, her music videos are INTENSE. I was kind of expecting.. a not-so-sweet person, ahah. XD

bethanynel813
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2010, 03:34 AM

I like her very much. Her birthday was recently, and she turned 24 (?)

Interesting style. I have to say I love her songs. :_)

She is a AMAZING songwriter and an ok singer.

Toodles!

Maiden of Unicorns
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 02:28 AM

I really like her music alot. She actually is really talented. At first I wasn't sure about her stuff, but when I listened to her first cd for the heck of it, I couldn't believe how awesome it was. Not sure what my favorite song might be, I try not to have favorites, since they are hard to choose.

Poppet
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2010, 01:46 AM

Don't hate me for this, but I was never really a Lady Gaga fan until I saw her music video to Bad Romance. I liked how it was all set up, the dark, creepy feeling. I never knew she was so weird. That makes her cool to me :3 Even though I don't exactly agree with how she's sorda half naked in her videos, her songs are pretty catchy ^.^ Plus she seems like she really loves her fans, which is always a good thing because some music artists get cocky and are in it for the money, not fun like Gaga is. I like her. (:

Last edited by Poppet; 05-02-2010 at 01:48 AM..

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 05-15-2010, 01:20 AM

I don't care for her, but I thought the video for Telephone was funny. c.c Especially when she does that eyebrow arch/hidden-behind-the-glasses-wink on the part when she's leaving the jail.

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 02:56 AM

I absolutely ♥ ♥ ♥ Lady GaGa! I heard just dance when it was released and wore it out and never really looked into her CD, I honestly just assumed the singles were going to be great but the rest would be trash and thankfully, I was mistaken! I finally just gave in and picked her album up and wow wow wow, I'm inlove. :love:

Kelken
Ninja Kelli

Old 05-15-2010, 03:07 AM

I love her. Avant Garde definitely describes her. She is new and exciting and is really talented. I didn't realize how beautiful she was until I saw her without makeup in the "Bad Romance" video. Even though she wears crazy outfits and says some wild things, one can tell that she takes her craft seriously. I wish she woulsd sing something acoustic so her voice can shine (if she has I'm unaware). It's complete bull that Christina Aguilera says she didn't know who she was (and won't admit that her new vid is Gaga-esque only trashy-don't get me wrong, I like her too) and Grace Jones doesn't like her because she thinks Gaga is copying her.

SugaryCalavera
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2010, 05:27 AM

@Kelken
If you go to youtube and search "Stefani Germanotta" the first video that you find on the list is her at a piano. Very beautiful song.