Eyelash Wishes

Old 09-08-2007, 07:23 PM

I have an mp3 it sucks but its better than nothing, its a rectangular shape by RCA or something, I prefer mp3's to iPods because, well, they're better, sure you can watch videos on iPods but the screen is tiny, so what's the point?

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 PM

I think i'm the only person i know who dosen't possess a portable music device. I have my good old CD player. I just don't think music sounds as good through earphones.
My old computer had a great sound system on it, but my current one, music sounds to tinny, so i don't play much on it.

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 09-09-2007, 06:16 PM

• Green Ipod Mini. x.x Doesn't work too well though and I'm getting a new one soon for my music needs

xX Nightmare Angel Xx
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to xX Nightmare Angel Xx

Old 09-10-2007, 02:58 AM

iLove Music <3;;
  • I have a little iPod nano. I've had it for over a year now, surviving through treadmill and staircase falls >_____<. It's loaded up to the maximum. I bought it thinking I wouldn't need that much space, which turned out to be a major lie to myself. I got way more into music later on xD. I wish I had more space on it though. Like I'd say I only need 700 songs =D. For the time being at least, just keeping the favorite 700 n____n.

CD players tend to skip a lot and that irritates me when I'm jogging or listening to it in the car on a bumpy road. They're really sensitive D<. The only time I use a CD player is for my stereo back at home, but that was only until I got iPod speakers x].

iPod's are my current favorite music player though. But I've seen some pretty good MP3's as well ;3. I don't use iTunes though for music, I use Limewire :]

blind_phoenix
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 04:35 AM

I have a video iPod with a sticker of my two sisters and me on it. And it's totally all scratched up.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 09-13-2007, 05:06 AM

I have an ipod shuffle that my sister got me for my graduation. (I'm thinking about getting a bigger one. I'd get a Zen, but the only one that I know of has completely screwed up. The screen is somehow ruined. So I'd rather avoid that.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 09-13-2007, 07:44 AM

I have an ipod. Parental units got it for me for christmas. It matches my car, so it's instant love. It's also handy for music, too~

Katurine
Web Warrior for GrailKnights

Old 09-13-2007, 11:38 AM

I use both a CD player and an mp3, though the latter one a lot more often(I just keep forgetting to feed my CD player new batteries XD). My CD player is a Sony and my mp3 is a Thomson Lyra 512 MB.

Leilo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2007, 12:41 PM

I use a mp3 player (Sonic Digital) from time to time, but the batteries don't last long. So most of the time I use a CD player (Philips), and I like it -whenever I travel I take two or three CDs with me.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 09-13-2007, 01:22 PM

I have a CD player and an MP3 player.
My CD player is a philips from 1999. It works perfectly fine, even though it is almost 8 years old xD
My MP3 is a Rio. Kind of looks like this but it is yellow and black:
http://www.sonicblue.com/shop/_templ....asp?model=264

Alchino
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Alchino

Old 09-14-2007, 12:44 PM

I have a CD Player still that i use when im travelling and want to listen to my CD's.
I use my sterio a lot in my bedroom when i just sitting around thinking about stuff, listen to the radio and the CD player in it. I also use the Tape player too sometimes 8D
Then i have my computer, which i must say, come in handy a lot of the time <3
Then there's my mp3 player, which i adore and cherish and absolutly love. It's a Samsung YP-K5 1GB with a built in speaker, so i bring it to school and save everyone from they're lack of musics <3
Except for the fact that a lot of people dont like my music..... hmmm... and im running out of room to put more songs on.. which sucks really bad.
But i still love just walking into a store and buying CD's, i dont do it a lot cause i dont have money right XDD;;
But soon enough i'll be back in there spending money..

lena
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to lena

Old 09-16-2007, 11:33 PM

I have a MP3 & an iPod.
My MP3 is old though, so I really only use my iPod. :D
I also have a CD player. xDD

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 09-17-2007, 02:43 AM

I have a video iPod, first generation (so the one with the nonexistent battery life). I love it to bits. The CD player in my car broke over the summer so it has been a fantastic way to listen to music without having to resort to the radio and all its obnoxious commercials.

I also play CDs in either my DVD player or PS2. Not often, though, because more usually I'll just play music off of iTunes on my computer.

Fuumuu
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2007, 03:17 AM

I have the 15GB iPod Classic. :'O It's white. xD;;<3

I'm planning on getting either myself or my boyfriend one of the new spiffy iPod Nanos though. xD;; Or the new iPod classics. xD;;<3 Ahh~!

They're so slim~ @@;;<3

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2007, 04:35 AM

I had to go look up the iPod classic as I hadn't heard about it yet. That thing is six kinds of awesome looking, but I noticed that the one piece of information missing from the website is ANYTHING indicating what the battery life is. My first generation video iPod started out at about 4 hours per charge and now, inexplicably, it's up to something like 6 or 8 if I really push it. Then we bought Mom the second generation video iPod and it's got something like 10 hours of battery life. I'd sure like to know what the classic one has.

Fuumuu
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2007, 05:00 AM

I bought the classic not too long ago. ^^

And I must confess that I'm not -that- much of a music fanatic. xD;;<3 I do constantly have music on...but only after school and in the car and such. ^^ <3

It takes a few hours to charge. And I've had it going for hours on end, but I've never had it die on me yet. @@;; Maybe that's all due to it being new and spiffy and not drained yet? xD;;

I had the iPod video first generation as well, and the battery always dies. D:~ xD;; But I think that's because I have speakers for it, and it's always playing. >>;; xD;; Ahh~ but yeah. ^^

I"m not too sure about the battery life on the new Classics. Once mine dies, I'll let you know? ^^<3 I can say that I can listen for hours, and the battery would go down a notch, but nothing much other than that? ^^<3

Sorrysorry, I'm no help. ^^<3

Feralin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Feralin

Old 09-18-2007, 03:31 PM

I currently have a Sony MP3 player thing.

It's a year and a half old.

Running out of space for songs.

I want one of the new iPod nanos for my birthday in February.

The GREEN one! <333

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-07-2007, 05:10 AM

• Lessee...I have a bit to say about this...

In August, right before I left for my vacation to DigitalKakashi's place in Illinois, Donna and I went shopping at Target because I wanted to buy a CD player there so I could listen to it for the trip. At the time I still had Donna's iPod Nano on loan from her so that went to Illinois with me as well.

Anyway, I had a hard time choosing what kind of CD player to buy. Both the ones I wanted were pink and rhinestone-encrusted. One was Hello Kitty, though, and the other had a remote and a strap. The remote/strap combination one was cheaper than Hello Kitty, but you know, Hello Kitty is Hello Kitty, and it was also a pearlescent color. I ended up buying the Hello Kitty CD player along with the Aly & AJ CD (Insomniatic). That was like $50 bucks for the CD player though.

When college started for us though, I had to give Donna's iPod back. Not that I minded, just that my birthday was coming up and I finally had time to get an iPod of my own. Plus I still had my Hello Kitty CD player and all the CDs that I love in one CD book. So I took that with me.

However, my mom gave me $500 for my birthday, and I've been waiting to buy an iPod of my own for forever. Anyway, my birthday's been over for four weeks now, but last Monday and Tuesday (or two weeks ago I think) we went around Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target, and THEY didn't have iPods!! Well...at least not the one I wanted. They sold 160gigs and Nano videos. Neither of which I wanted. De and I finally went to WalMart (Wallmarket in Bunnyspeak) and THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAD AN 80GIG VIDEO, IN BLACK!! Too bad the current generation doesn't have a shiny iPod, but the color is actually matted, so it doesn't have a shiny finish to it.

But I like it...it's got new games and looks very different from the Nano. The only problem is it shuts down when I try to play a game so iono wtf is up with that. I'm just glad I have someplace to store all my crap now so hopefully I can get it all off my computer!!

Violent Vixen

Old 10-07-2007, 05:25 AM

I absolutely love me 80gb ipod video.. I'm planning on buying one of the new ipod nano videos they're cute and not as bulky as the ipod i have now. It'll be easier for me to work out with it ^ ^

Hazardous Bubbles
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2007, 05:54 AM

I have a Creative Zen Vision: M. It's green and it's 30GB. So far I've had it since last Christmas and the only thing that happened to it was that it froze a couple of times because I was skipping through songs too fast.

I also have an Aiwa portable disk player that I've had for at least six or seven years and it still works pretty good, but a few buttons don't work or they get mixed up sometimes. I still use it whenever I forget to charge my Zen or feel like listening to cds.

I have a Nexxtech mp3 player, too, that's about 512MB but the only headphones that will work for it broke, so I only use it to transfer songs or files to other computers.

Bebe Kiki
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Bebe Kiki

Old 10-07-2007, 06:22 AM

In my opinion, iPods are the stupidest thing anyone has ever bought. They are overpriced, and for the money buying one could buy 2 or more better mp3's.
Also, personally, I'd rather just carry one thing around at a time.
My cell/mobile phone is the W850i, with a 4gb card, and I use it, obviously, as a phone, and also to play music and take fairly good 2mp pictures.
:? Sounds like I'm advertising.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-15-2007, 07:19 AM

What is everyone's favorite mp3 player? I know most of you are goign to say ipod, but I would just like to know if anyone goes outside the box and like anything else. also, we can discuss about all types here and debate adn whatever. sorry if this isn't the right board.

my fave mp3 is the zune. I have a pink one.

Michelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 07:25 AM

I have a Creative Zen Vision M I love it! I love how I can plug it into anything and rip music right from it. I have so many tapes of live shows and I really needed something that would help me move them to digital format.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-15-2007, 07:39 AM

yea, i was thinking about getting one of those until I saw my Zune. Those are pretty cool mp3 players though.

Delta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-15-2007, 07:50 AM

I don't think i've ever had an Mp3 player before, I always use my laptop.
But my mum is going to New York next week, So i'll see if she can bring back an Ipod. Seeing that $2=£1 it's going to be like half price. xP
This new Ipod touch looks good. :3