Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 10:52 AM

I have a Hitachi...thing xD
I'm borrowing it from my dad. I sold my iPod nano because I needed money and reverted back to my old mp3 player that can only hold maximum 28 songs. I saw a nice 2gb mp3 player on amazon, asked my dad if I could buy it and he plucks up this Hitachi thing and says "here, you can use this!"

It's not bad I guess. 8gb of memory, can hold videos and pictures (though I haven't found out how) and has touch-sensitive buttons. Though, my dad didn't look after it very well; there's a huge crack down the middle of the screen D;

But it does what I want, so that's fine with me ;D

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 02-24-2008, 07:09 PM

I had a really old CD player and MP3 player before I got my Mini Silver iPod. The MP3 was one of the really old disc-shaped ones, though. D;

I luffs my iPod. <33

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-26-2008, 01:00 AM

I had or have all three.

*laughs* I know iPods are cooler and they have the name and style. And I had one. But I returned my 1G iPod so I could buy a 30G Zen. And so far it's suited me just fine.

But I love my CDs. As much joy as my MP3 brings me, they can't replace my CDs. The sound is so much richer. I also enjoy the collecting aspect and reading along with lyrics in the liner while lying on my bed.

In fact I love my CDs so much that for a long time I assumed I didn't need an MP3. I glad I got one though. I fill it with stuff I can only get online. :P

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 02-26-2008, 06:22 AM

I have my iPod, and I love her.
I used to have one of those Creative mp3 thingies, but the hard drive crashed on me (after only a year! D:<) and so I switched to an iPod video.
Which I subsequently washed.
So I got a new one.
And the headphone jack broke.
So now I have my fourth mp3 playing device. I just got her, like, three days ago. I think it's ridiculous that I had to replace my entire iPod because of a broken headphone jack, but it was cheaper to do so than to get it fixed.

-Ahem-
I also have a CD player, but I haven't used it in a long time. I can't stand taking it anywhere, really. I have a problem with not being able to play any song I have at any given time. It seems like whenever I put a CD in, the second I leave the house I just want a new CD...

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Kiara Send a message via MSN to Lady Kiara Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Kiara

Old 02-26-2008, 04:57 PM

I have a Sanasa View made by SanDisk. It's pretty small but decently sized, hard drive wise. Haven't had any problems with it, unlike my iPod. It also play video and the radio so it's great for long road trips.

I also have an iPod, the lame second gen shuffle that is. The little one with a clip that can't hook up to any iPod accessories what so ever. Though I have begun to see a few little things it can hook up to. Wouldn't bother getting any of them though.

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind
Just another thread made from my curiousity.

What type of music player do you have?

:]

CD Player, MP3s, iPods, what?

I have a MP3. It's by Creative, rectangular-shaped, and the colors are black and blue. :]

YEPP' mp3 by Samsung...in blue metalic casing. <3<3

I was given a choice to pick that or iPod shuffle...

and since it offers an LCD display, usb plug, recorder, and radio capability....I picked that samsung mp3 over the much prettier iPod shuffle

...although it IS a bit bulkier, like 3-5 times than iPod shuffle, I'm pretty satisfy with it. ^^

...Until a new iPod shuffle come out with similar features as that samsung, of course. xP

NovaStar
Send a message via AIM to NovaStar Send a message via MSN to NovaStar

Old 05-28-2008, 05:45 PM

I have an 8GB SansaView from SanDisk. It lags every so often, but it has a nice big screen and the ipod scroll wheel. I don't have 30GB of music, I barely have 5 or 6GB, this MP3 player is pretty cool looking too and I'm doing well with it.

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-28-2008, 08:57 PM

I have an iPod Classic 80gb.
Now the iPods aren't extremely expensive in comparison to the others, and in fact the 80gb was cheaper than it's fellow iPods.

I use to be the one who said that I only had an iPod because of it's name, but wanted something else. Now with my newest iPod, I love it. It reminds me of why I'm sticking with an iPod. They look simple, yet sleek and classy. They work wonderfully and are easy to use. Just plug and go really. It comes with everything I need and is so easy to set up.

Now I adore my iPod. I have a nice case for it, nice headphones (not the puny ones that come with it) and I enjoy being able to put every song I want on it, plus movies and still have 65gbs left over!

Edit: Just bought this for my iPod! It's so cool!
http://www.pimp-my-gadgets.com/ipod_...bbon_green.php

Last edited by Some Random Randomness; 05-28-2008 at 09:05 PM..

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-30-2008, 09:55 AM

I have a discman and a mp3 (Sansa). Mostly right now I have using my mp3 player, since it has a charger and so I go through a lot less batteries that way. Depending what I want to listen to I'll use my discman, I don't really have many of my cd songs in mp3 format, and I can't be bothered to do it, since the discman still works perfectly fine.

Everyonce in a while, when I can find it, I'll pull out my walkman and listen to a tape. I have a stereo but the cd player doesn't work on it anymore so I don't use it anymore.

dj-jezzi
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to dj-jezzi

Old 06-02-2008, 03:31 PM

I have a CD player, Discman, 4GB iPod Nano, and a 80GB iPod Classic. MP3 players easier to have around when traveling compared to portable CD players despite the poorer sound quality.

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 06-03-2008, 03:42 AM

I got a Philips CD and mp3 player.. is big and looks old school... just the way I like it. heh.. but I also have a Sony 1gb Beanie mp3 and a black Ipod nano 1gb.. I segregate the stuff I listen to.. angsty songs on one mp3 player and the indie ones on another.. XD

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 06-03-2008, 03:51 AM

What happens if you have a song that's both angsty AND indy?

Blahrrgh
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username Censored View Post
  • I still have a discman. ¬ _ ¬;;

+1.

I was given a CD player a while back though, so I tend to listen to music through that or the computer.

Lyria_Kae
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2008, 09:57 PM

I have one of the original iPod nanos. Hellz yeah. Hahaha
Though nowadays if I'm just at home, I use my stereo.
Or if I`m not in my room, my laptop. :)

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-11-2008, 10:25 PM

I just have a CD player. I rarely feel the need to use a portable music device these. I usually listen to music at home or in the car, and I don't need one for either of those places, so the CD player works just fine for me.