Aliesier
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2007, 06:58 PM

I like Avril Lavegne(I only like her earlier songs),but if anyone asks me, I don't.

Aeronwyn
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aeronwyn Send a message via MSN to Aeronwyn

Old 11-26-2007, 12:46 AM

Westlife. No matter how much I know I shouldn't like their cheesy ballads, I just can't help myself. Also, I have a few Chas n Dave tracks on my Ipod. ...Not that there's anything wrong with them. Ahem.
xXx

8bit Girls Bravo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to 8bit Girls Bravo

Old 11-26-2007, 02:12 AM

Britney Spears, eurobeat, some mainstream hip-hop...

It's the reason I don't let most people look at my ipod. It's fairly embarrassing. :oops:

Chips
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Chips

Old 11-26-2007, 03:10 PM

I love Britney Spears. She's rad.

But I'm not ashamed.
What I AM ashamed of would have to be..
Fergie.

I hate that girl, but her music is always so damned catchy that it gets stuck in my head until I download it.

juniper_silver
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2008, 06:50 AM

I don't think I'd be able to tell anyone this to their face, but it's a little easier over the computer. I really like the song Ms. Jackson by Outkast. :oops: I'm so ashamed.

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 01-30-2008, 05:15 PM

>.>
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.
I can't stand her.. but I constantly get her songs stuck in my head...

Also, Clay Aiken.

v_v

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-30-2008, 08:53 PM

I actually own a david hasselhoff CD... and thats all i'm comfortable saying on here...

xemsax
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to xemsax

Old 01-31-2008, 07:34 PM

Oh man, I have Disney songs on my MP3 player. My favorites are the Bells of Notre Dame from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Be a Man from Mulan. I dunno I get a music buzz every time I hear those songs. :oops:

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-17-2008, 09:51 PM

I like a Poison song or two. ^^;
I don't like Poison. I think they're really fluffy and... just bad. But when Unskinny Bop or Nothin' But a Good Time comes on, I can't help but dance around. The entire time I'm thinking "Wow, this song is so lame." But I just can't help it! XD
Also, Green Day's CD Nimrod. Their newest [Is American Idiot still their newest? I have no idea] was cool for a bit, but I grew out of that. I got tired of the pop-punk thing. And Dookie is okay, it's just sort of boring to me.
But Nimrod... Man, I could listen to that for hours. But I don't really consider myself a Green Day fan. Just a Nimrod fan. :P

FrostsHellion - YOU HAVE NIGHT ROCKER?!? XDDD Oh my god. Hasselhoff is to me what Chuck Norris is to the rest of the internet. Just a little less awesome. And in a vastly more satirical/sarcastic way.

Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-17-2008, 09:56 PM

Kanye West (don't know how you spell it..)
I've always said I hate Rap, R&B Hip-Hop and anything similar. But I dunno, there's something about his music that I really like :]

Also, Michael Jackson. He is such a creep >.>;; He's had too much plastic surgery and stuff, yet I like some of his music; Billie Jean and Thriller are my favorites :)

Spiffy Oranges
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Spiffy Oranges

Old 02-18-2008, 02:18 AM

There are a few rap songs that I like. Problem being I LOATHE rap. To me, it is just a bunch of noise. My parents would axe murder me if they knew I like two or three of the songs.

Mint Car
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 03:47 AM

Honestly I've never been ashamed of the music I like. I like stuff from every genre that I guess I probably should be ashamed of but I'm not. I like well made music no matter who is making it.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-18-2008, 11:50 PM

Hm, with the rest of my musical taste (mostly indie and twee) people don't expect me to like Mika or Gwen Stefani, but I just can't resist a good catchy pop song.

I really don't want to like the new Kylie song 'Wow' but I keep hearing it on the radio and in shops and it's really growing on me.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-19-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta
Hm, with the rest of my musical taste (mostly indie and twee) people don't expect me to like Mika or Gwen Stefani, but I just can't resist a good catchy pop song.

I really don't want to like the new Kylie song 'Wow' but I keep hearing it on the radio and in shops and it's really growing on me.
Ooh, I hate when that happens! A cruddy song grows on you.
That's why I tend to just stay away from music genres I don't like very much. It can't grow on me if I don't hear it! :P

Fiona
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Fiona

Old 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM

I'm almost 18 years old, and I still love Disney music. :3 Not like Hannah Montana or anything..no..I'm talking old school stuff. Like.. Beauty and the Beast's "Be Our Guest", Pocohontas' "Just around the riverbend", etc. :3

<<; Childish? Probably. Do I care? Not in the slightest. xD

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 02-21-2008, 05:23 PM

I still love listening to Disney songs. And I'm proud of it! Heehee. :3

Hmm.. It's weird. I've been having the urge to listen to songs I (had to) listen to when I was a kid cause they were always on the radio station my brother loved. And yeah. They're mostly NOVELTY music. -_-;;

Aqua (Tarzan and Jane, Dr. Jones), Right Said Fred (I'm Too Sexy), and even Venga Boys. -______-

*shudders at self*

Heheh. Anyway, now I use them to either make my friends nostalgic... or annoy them with it. XD

*cackles with insane glee*

Souperficial

Old 02-22-2008, 02:17 AM

I like Maroon 5, which is TOTALLY outside of what I normally listen to.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to PayShi Send a message via Yahoo to PayShi

Old 02-22-2008, 04:39 AM

Oh, there's a long list... And yes, Brittany Spears is on it. >_> Her songs are catchy, you know! But... Pokemon songs, from back in the day. xD They still haunt me. Usually, it's catchy KID stuff... like Elmo's World theme song. >_>; I LOVE THAT SHOW. Despite my age. xD STOP LAUGHING.

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 02-24-2008, 03:33 PM

There used to be a show called Elmo's World? o_O? I didn't know that. Hah. THat reminds me.. I also listen to old TV theme songs. I'm actually listening to the ending song of Captain Planet right now. I'll always be a kid at heart. (wait.. I think I still AM) :3

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Clouds Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Clouds

Old 02-24-2008, 03:36 PM

Personally, I really shouldn't like Fall-Out Boy. They remind me too much of Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, both bands that I absolutely loathe. F.O.B. are monotone, and the lyrics are uninspiring, at least, to me. </3

ChibiSkittles
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to ChibiSkittles Send a message via MSN to ChibiSkittles

Old 02-24-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel

Britany Spears
I hate to love her because her early tuff is very tweeny boppers and her new stuff is what I'd class as too slutty for my tastes, but for some reason I can't help but love her music even though I hate most music of a similar style...
*echos* Though I am not embarrassed to admit, i do have 3 Spears songs on my iPod, Lucky, Oops, I Did it Again, and one i cant think of right now.

Though I think i am more embarrassed about all of the Disney music i have on my Pod. The idea that Disney being on the same playlist as say Disturbed or Rammstein, is just plain crazy xD

Though I cant really think of any music I listen to, that i 'shouldnt' xD

Framboise
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 AM

90's pop music.. oh man.. If you knew what I was like IRL, you would have just lost all respect for me xD

Berginyon
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Berginyon Send a message via MSN to Berginyon

Old 02-25-2008, 04:33 PM

I'd like to think I keep an open mind in general when it comes to music, and if I hear something that has substance, I'll certainly be willing to overlook the genre or the band in favor of the song itself. I'll admit, while I typically found the Spice Girls obnoxious as anyone else, there was one song on one of their CDs, Viva Forever I think it was called, and it was one of those little gems that you'd only know about if you bought the album; a song that's soothing, melodic, and essentially does everything right, but lacking that often obnoxious trait marketing refers to as 'hit potential'. Another one; I generally don't like country, but I love Gary Allen's cover of Best I Ever Had. And I'm generally not a fan of rap, but Tupac, for instance, wrote some very socially aware lyrics that can really move you, like in "Changes", amongst other things. As long as a rapper isn't bragging about his fake jewelry, his expensive pad, his pimp car and his harem of hos, he probably deserves a chance.

Wrenja
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 08:37 PM

No one should ever be ashamed of liking the spice girls cause they are awesome <3

I really like Gloria Deluxe, which is kind of indie country/rockabilly/little bit of jazz. It's weird, because I can't *stand* country, but Cynthia Hopkins/Gloria Deluxe is amazing, her voice is gorgeous, and she really really really makes you feel whatever emotion she's feeling so intensely. It's gritty stuff.

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2008, 11:10 PM

>.>;; I've got the perfect example.

Avril Lavigne.

I like her music, but...yea. You know the stuff that goes on. ^^; I even like her style--or at least, back when she made the "Sk8tr Boi" album. I see nothing wrong with the tomboyish types and ties. D:

I agree with Berginyon. Not onyl do I want to keep an open mind, I don't want to not listen to certain music because of who made it or the rumours that are going on about it. It's just...blech. I listen to the music for the music; nothing more, nothing less.