Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 02-26-2008, 06:16 AM

I like Britney Spears. :D
As she progressed in her career, her music sort of went down the drain, but I really like the new album.

I also have a decent sized collection of old Disney music.

And... -hangs head- Sugar We're Goin' Down. Yes, I like that song. Shut the hell up. I still hate Fall Out Boy with a passion.

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 05:41 PM

Embarassing music?

Well, it's well known to japanese fans that Enka is a bit like Country music in America.

It's not as popular as the more modern genre and usually only old people like it, the Enka.

But I LOVE it!

Not so much that I will have any favorite songs or favorite singers, but I really really like my Enka collection. xD

Of course if any of my Japanese friends ever know that, they will laugh at me. xDD

Fin Raziel
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 12:34 AM

I like Britney Spears's music, too. But I don't like her!

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2008, 07:32 PM

:giggles at Witch liking Enka: That's so cute - a bit bizarre, but I must admit I love that. X"D

My guilty pleasure are boysbands. I just can't help it. I like hearing guys sing, preferably even the most upbeat, cheerful songs out there.

I love listening to "old" Take That, Backstreet Boys, Five and 'NSync. Funny thing is that when they were actually popular, I hated them (well, except for Backstreet Boys).

Another "guilty pleasure" are soundtracks from '80s cartoons, more particularly of "Jem and the Holograms". I'm ashamed to admit that I can sing along to most of those songs.

And I LOVE IT!!!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 03-08-2008, 05:19 AM

When I look through my collection of music, it ranges literally from Hi-5 which is an Australian kids show singing group, to Eminem....I guess having a Hi-5 CD is kinda embarrassing.

Other than that I have no shame in liking the music that I do like, because I tell people in all honesty that I listen to the music and songs because of the music and songs not because of the artist. I mean, I don't like Eminem personally but some of his rap songs are surprisingly amusing.

Tasmia
Shadow Siren
Send a message via AIM to Tasmia Send a message via MSN to Tasmia

Old 03-21-2008, 06:07 PM

Like two songs by Vanessa Hudgens...one of the chicks from High School Musical.

Say OK
Make You Mine

Can't help it, they're catchy as all hell. Then there's also 'No Air' by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. Makes me feel like a sap for liking these songs, since I pretty much grew up on shit like Metallica. I'm just a melody whore though...it's not really something I have control over. Kinda sucks.

antisnottist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2008, 08:12 PM

Mindless Self Indulgence. They're music is very catchy to me. I can't help but love it!
And there's Thanks For the Memories by Fall Out Boy. I don't know why I like that song!

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2008, 02:18 AM

Hmm, tough one. I think my whole music collection is filled with music I shouldn't like. So it's a bit pointless to say I suppose.

KiwiPOP
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to KiwiPOP Send a message via Yahoo to KiwiPOP

Old 04-01-2008, 05:29 AM

I don't have many guilty pleasures, I'm happy to say.
:'D
I'm proud of all the music I listen to.

It might be though...Madonna. /:
I'm not a huge fan of dance music. Or whatever genre that is, not so sure. x_x
Anyways, it's great fun to dance to. ^^

Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2008, 11:47 PM

Probably any 80's and 90's pop music. Especially 80's, like Duran Duran. Ohmahgawd. XD

lena
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to lena

Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 AM

I'm a bit embarrassed that I have some Miley Cyrus on my iPod. >>;
I really don't like her music that much... but it's so overplayed that it grows on you... xDD

I like some of Britney's music as well! I generally tend to steer away from pop though, but some of her music is just so gosh darn catchy :P

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2008, 01:25 AM

Hannah Montana. I really really hate her, but there is just two songs I adore. "If We Were a Movie" and that other one about a guy and freaking out of something.

She is also the one I love to hate. It's just so easy to hate her. Personality, face, I despise it all.

Allura Minelle
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 01:06 AM

Soulja boy,

LOL EVERYONE KNOWS THIS SONG.

Freya Sui
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2008, 11:46 AM

Madonna... Hahaha I'd still go on karaoke to it xD

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM

lady gaga's bad romance
Skillet (thrue all the metal and punk and everything I like a Christian Rock band)

D1S50lv3dG1Rl
Alfred F. Jones

Old 04-02-2010, 07:05 AM

"Shut up (and sleep with me) " by sin with Sebastian and
"Gay Bar" by Electric six
such horrible songs (and I'm not gay by the way it's just so catchy!)
I love listening to them XD
I really want to blast these songs in my car with the windows down...but I know I'll get weird looks XD

(watch at your own risk lolz)
YouTube - Electric Six - "Gay Bar" (Hi Res)

"shut up and sleep with me" ((video I saw that made me love it, involves Inuyasha made in 2004 originally)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=4443044

Frawesome
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2010, 02:16 AM

2 songs by Lady GaGa, some 80s music, I like a few songs by System of a Down... it looks like I wouldn't listen to stuff like that XD

EDIT: Gay Bar is catchy, and I'm not gay either. Not that there's a problem with gay people :P

D1S50lv3dG1Rl
Alfred F. Jones

Old 04-03-2010, 04:44 AM

lol yeah I know, I love my gay friends...but with parents like mine who think that ......Not dating= lesbian...no mom and dad...most guys I know are idiots, and I don't want to date them, and I can't stand most girls to begin with lol

which is why I feel that "gay bar" is okay for me to listen to because it focuses more on male homosexuality

I remember when I was in the car with some friends. I was in the passenger's side and my friend driving ((who is very shameless)) blasted this song as we approached a red light with windows down. We pulled up to a car filled with boys with their windows down, I rocked out knowing full well that they heard and saw us. They looked like they were laughing, which made me feel silly...but overall a good kind of silly...lol....Good times, good times!

[fox girl]
The Old Newbie
Send a message via MSN to [fox girl]

Old 04-05-2010, 06:08 AM

I would have to say... 3OH!3.

I only like 2 songs of theirs... but the pop music just doesn't fit in with the rest of my iPod music which consists of: hard rock/metal, screamo and alternative. >_<

TalkingBackwards
Grim
Send a message via AIM to TalkingBackwards Send a message via MSN to TalkingBackwards

Old 04-05-2010, 10:56 AM

Insane Clown Posse. I think I win.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2010, 12:54 PM

I do like Lady Gaga. Oddly enough her work amuses me but that is the only artist I would say I should not like but do. Most of the artist I like make some sense to my personality lol

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2010, 03:29 PM

I feel the same way about Britney Spears. XD

My guilty pleasure band is Fall Out Boy, though. My friends would mock me to no end if they knew how much I secretly love them. But, damn, they're so catchy!

Rihanna, too; I don't hide the fact that I like her so much, but I'm not really the kind of person who listens to R&B or hip-hop, so it's strange that I like her so much. She's just got an incredible voice, and she's quite a bit edgier than a lot of artists out there nowadays. And she's freakin' gorgeous!

Also!
@TalkingBackwards -- Yeah, I think you do win this topic.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Juneberry

Old 04-05-2010, 05:25 PM

I usually don't like anything more common (particularly hip-hop, rap, etc.) category, but I must admit I do have a slight liking for some songs by Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. I find the songs If You Seek Amy and Disco Stick pretty uh... repulsive in terms of the lyrics (that and confusing), but somehow I can't help but like them anyway. I'm a bad girl xP

MissxMarionette
~Setnochima- The god of the bird...
Send a message via AIM to MissxMarionette

Old 04-05-2010, 10:19 PM

This song is a perfect example... I love it- it's the Katamari Damacy song beatboxed by a bunch of really talented musicians :3
YouTube - We Love Katamari OST - Katamari on the rocks

OOIAH by OOIOO
What is love- Haddaway lol that's always embarassing when people are looking through my cd player or ipod XD
500 miles- the proclaimers... gotta love it :B
the song Fantasy by Mariah Carey
Shakira even though i only like two songs
I was always embarassed to tell people I listen to Michael Jackson...

----------

and people think im odd for liking Le Loup, Animal Collective, and of montreal o.o

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2010, 12:03 AM

@MissxMarionette -- Hahaha I LOVE Katamari music! It's nothing to be embarrassed about; only the cool kids listen to it!