veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-18-2008, 05:13 PM

I'm honestly not embarassed by anything on my ipod, all my friends are very well-versed with what's on there, and I'm not ashamed of what I listen to..? xD

but I do have pretty much all the disney songs on there, as well as the hsm 1 & 2 songs x]]

Meta Kezzie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2008, 12:10 PM

The most embarassing song's on my MP3 are definately the Balamory theme song (I'm sorry, it's awsome), Let's get ready to Rumble by Ant and Dec...
I'd say my mini collection of John Barrowman songs as well but i'm not sure if i find that embarassing or if i'd just call them a guilty pleasure.

DemonicFreak
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2008, 04:24 PM

I had Disney songs on mp3 but I deleted them becasue I was embarrassed and bored with them.
My friends would freak out if they knew I use to have that kind of music because I always told them I had Disney music.

Kazeai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2008, 06:19 PM

Well most of my friends are like "Ew rap!" and I agree that most rap is bad but... I do have rap on my iPod. Not much, but I do. I once set my iPod on shuffle and they freaked when they heard "Overnight Celebrity". It's catchy, I'm sorree.

stabler12

Old 07-20-2008, 11:07 PM

the most embarrasing song on my mp3 is I feel Pretty

Bleeding[Hearts.Xanadu]
Mule

Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 AM

@Stabler: What, from West Side Story? But that's fun!

Probably the songs that I have by NSYNC.... :blush: Or maybe Barry Manilow. Everybody in the world seems to HATE Barry Manilow. (Makes you wonder how he became so well-known.)

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 07-31-2008, 05:42 AM

Haha, I have a few embarrassing ones. Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Hanson, annd Britney Spears. That covers most of it I think, I also have one song from Highschool Musical 2 and that's kinda embarrassing. xD I usually skip those on those mp3 player shuffle quiz/survey things. xD

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 08-01-2008, 01:08 AM

I think there is a vast expanse of difference between things I'd be "embarrassed" to have on my mp3 player and things that I'd be made fun of for having there.

I fail to think of anything on my iPod that I'm embarrassed to have there, but there's a pretty large section of stuff that I'd catch shit for listening to. :)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 08-01-2008, 02:02 AM

Basically everything I listen to is embarrassing. Or so people would tell me. I've started listening to this really weird music..and I actually like it. The bands that play this music are Cradle of Filth, and some band I don't even remember the name to..but it's all on my mp3 player...well..yeah if someone listened to it I would be embarrassed. I'm not ashamed of what I like..but it's a little out there and people would judge me I'm sure. Other than that..well. as I said everything I listen to could cause me embarrassment. especially blink 182.

Aztieka

Old 08-02-2008, 07:19 AM

Haha Mmm bop.

Yea that's on there. Pretty embarrassing but thta's the only Hanson song on there. I swear!

But I have a tonne of Beach boys on there too. I love them. They're my guilty pleasure :)

Angel of the Clow

Old 08-03-2008, 10:04 PM

Jazz, and lots of it somehow.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 08-03-2008, 10:20 PM

I don't know if I would be embarrassed of anything on my mp3 player. Its music that I like, I put it on there after all. :P

But I know I'd get made fun of for sure for some of it. xD

Worst thing: Back Street Boys :rofl:

Somehow it just fails to blend with the many brands of rock and other various music on there.

If my sister found it, I'd take shit for it until I turn 20 more than likely.

Volucria
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2008, 10:46 PM

I got rid of a lot of songs on my MP3 player a while ago, so I don't know if the song is still on it... but if it is, it's "Lollipop" by The Chordettes. :XD I'll post this quickly and then vanish, otherwise I'll have that song stuck in my head for days again.

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 04:51 AM

Sailor moon super s (the movie) was on it for a while. But I took it off to put on the other bolyne girl. Now the most embarrassing this would have to be the free alvin an the chimp mucks video. I don;t even know how it gt there as I dont remeber down loading it when I was looking at it on itunes.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 08-04-2008, 06:51 AM

Oh yeah, Sailor Moon reminds me, I have some long lost Inu-Yasha theme music on there as well. x'D

Again, if found, sister ridicule would last forever. With this one, probably a lot more than two years. :rofl: I think my dear eldest sibling dislikes anime much more than pop music, though...there is a chance its a tie. xD

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2008, 07:14 AM

I have a bunch of cartoon theme songs, Hannah Montana, and the High School Muscial sound track on my mp3 player.

Combined with my geeky filk songs, like songs about Star Trek and the periodic table of elements and I'd probably be embarassed if anyone else listened to it.

Although some of my friends would think those songs were pretty cool so I'd survive.

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 08-04-2008, 09:14 AM

I don't really get embarassed by the things I like (I have "I'm Too Sexy", Avril Lavigne, etc) but what does make me blush when people find them are my Ricky Martin and Spice Girls songs XD I love 90s songs and am not afraid to admit it (speaking of, what's with all the Hanson hating? MMMBop is a great song! xD) but those two...the only people who like them usually are young children and gay men, so I always get a weird look for it.

Hence, why no one is allowed to look through my MP3 player.

@Angel of the Clow: That's not embarassing! Jazz music is amazing. I especially love it when bands mix up jazz and another genre (such a rock, dance, etc).

@Bleeding: I'd imagine he was really popular with older generations. ^^ And you know how it is...if older people liked it, the younger ones just can't.

Last edited by Bishielurfer; 08-04-2008 at 09:21 AM..

Crappy Lia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Crappy Lia Send a message via Yahoo to Crappy Lia

Old 08-04-2008, 11:04 AM

o__o
most embarasing?
ehmm xD my irish pub songs
like "kiss me, im shitfaced" or "beer beer beer" o-o
//not an alcaholic! D:

xD but anyways, i love those songs and they are just sooo
:'D friendly? like you can feel the spirit of having fun with friends
o-o//stupid talk
xD
but yes o3o

Volucria
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:51 PM

But Irish pub songs are funny! I don't have any on my MP3 player, but I do have a cassette (yes, very old-school) full of them. :3

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to thoughtlessamaya

Old 08-04-2008, 03:01 PM

I don't really listen to anything weird on my iPod except for one song:

"What what in the butt" - Samwell
The song is so weird but it's so catchy. xD

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlessamaya View Post
I don't really listen to anything weird on my iPod except for one song:

"What what in the butt" - Samwell
The song is so weird but it's so catchy. xD

I sing this one to my husband all the time. Usually when I have just said the word but. As in "I would love to but..."

Elphiero
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2008, 03:09 PM

I don't think I have anything cool on my ipod to be honest.

I have mostly musical theater and backstreet boys.. yeah

but musical theater is my life and backstreet boys I've love since I was a kid

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 08-04-2008, 04:00 PM

Nobody's Perfect - Hannah Montana. x.x
A friend gave me some music and this song came with it. She's not a fan of her either but she thinks it's a fun song but we mainly make fun of it. xD

Kenric of Firenzword
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-04-2008, 04:10 PM

Thanks to that store clerk who uploaded and tested some songs off one of my new mp3 players, I got this guy called Rick "We're no strangers to lo-oove..." Astley and some J.Lo. in there -_-.

Yurako
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Yurako

Old 08-04-2008, 10:50 PM

What song do i have on my compiler that's slightly embarrassing?

Sexy back, by Justin Temberlake