finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2015, 09:57 PM

"Let's go then." Tony lead the way back to there plane starting up letting Lori put the address into the gps. Lori flopped down and told the tale of the Aether finish with a grimace. "There way may be more but like I said Thor would probably know better."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 02:13 AM

Gemini's head had fallen into her hands. "No wonder..." She muttered miserably. "If that is what's inside me, it's no wonder my powers have taken such a dark turn."

Steve seemed troubled. "Didn't you say your powers got stronger months ago?" He waited for Gemini to nod before continuing. "Then, wouldn't that mean that the Aether has been running through you for months now? How are you alive?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 02:31 AM

"Sheer stubbornness?" Tony guessed smirking slightly. He landed the plane blinking at the run down horror movie house. "How long has it been since this place was used."

"How long has it been since your dad last went on a mission for shield?" Aurora frowned then chuckled as Tony whistled in amazement. "Yeah it's basically as old as Cap here is." she glanced at the man. "Sorry Cap."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 02:34 AM

Gemini frowned slightly. "Honestly, that could easily be the case." She admitted. "Though perhaps it's something to do with my heritage."

Steve smiled. He was too used to being picked on my now. "That's fine, maybe I can find some furniture to talk to about the good old days." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 03:05 AM

"I would love to hear about the good old days." Aurora blurted then blushed brightly. "That's get the place fixed up!" she hurried away stopping to check over to the house to see what needed to be done.

Tony chuckled a smirk forming over his face. "Oh this is going to be entertaining." he headed out to the house as well smiling as the others appeared last of all being Thor who appeared in his usual flash of light.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 03:08 AM

Steve blinked, blushed a little, and cleared his throat. "Right. Well." He said awkwardly before heading into the house.

Gemini giggled. "I believe there is a children's rhyme in this country, something about sitting in a tree and kissing? I think it applies here."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 03:17 AM

"Oh I know what you mean. Aurora and Steve sitting in a tree k i s s i n g first came love then came marry then came Steve pushing a baby stroller." Tony sang laughing when Aurora glared at him. "What? I was just teaching her the song." he tried to look innocent.

"You are impossible." Aurora huffed then taking Nat's arm went inside to see what could be done about the building. "you guys work on the outside we girl can handle the inside." she turned her back on them.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 03:21 AM

Gemini started laughing, though she tried to hide it. "I will have to remember that rhyme for later." She said, following the girls inside to see what could be done.

Bright red, Steve glared at Tony but otherwise ignored him. He went to look around the outside of the house, assessing the damage. "It's not as bad as it looks. We can fix it up easy."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 03:58 AM

"It's like a dust witch lives here." Aurora grimaced then got to work shooing mice out with her fire abilities careful not to set the place on fire.

"I can fix anything.'' Tony smirked. "I can even set you up with Aurora she likes the chivalrous hero types." He hurried away before Steve could hit him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 04:02 AM

Steve raised a fist, ready to punch, but put it back down. "It's not worth it..." He muttered. He started going about fixing up the house, mumbling under his breath.

Gemini went about things the old-fashioned way, taking a broom and going at it. At one point, she opened a window and whistled. A few birds and squirrels came in and started helping out.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 04:06 AM

Aurora jumped at the sudden appearance of a raccoon who looked at her then went back to it's cleaning. She turned a chalky white color but managed to stay up right "gross." She shivered then went back to work. Luckily for them the beds at least where clean and once Nat cane back with food they where all done.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-31-2015, 04:10 AM

Seeing that reaction, Gemini sent her furry helpers back out. "Sorry. I didn't realize they'd bother you." She said as they all gathered to eat.

"Was that a raccoon? With a duster?" Steve asked. He had never seen anything like that outside of a Disney movie.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2015, 12:45 PM

"Let's not mention the fact that a disease caring creepy little burglar was just dusting ever." Aurora grimaced. "That and possum's they both creep me out."

"Steve will protect you." Tony grinned then ducked as Aurora tossed her knife at his head. "It was just a joke." He held up his head glancing back at the knife which was stuck in a wall.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-01-2015, 02:26 AM

Gemini pouted, her ears drooping. "He wasn't diseased. I asked before I let them in." She said. "You should really be careful what you say about people."

Staring at the knife in the wall, Steve decided not to comment on it. "I think you're being too sensitive. Animals aren't people." He said.

"Oh? Is that so? I suppose you think they don't have feelings, either. Well you're wrong! Those animals understand more than you think."

"Uh...I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to insult...anyone."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:27 AM

"Yes well as much as you seem to think we should all pity the creature never ask for possum's or raccoons to help while I'm around. I'm terrified of them both." Aurora grimaced. "This isn't a fairy tale were the animals are sweet and completely different....us deer and birds there generally good natured."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-02-2015, 02:47 AM

"I never said pity. The animals don't want our pity. They want respect. That aside, I'm sorry I didn't think before I called them in. Next time I'll be more careful." Gemini said.

Steve sighed, suddenly tired. It was going to be really, really interesting working with these people. "Okay, good, now can we all just relax and get along?" He asked.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:01 AM

"I'll behave if Aurora does." Tony grinned at the girl who made a face and went to get the knife out of the wall grunting when she realized just how stuck it was. "having problems?" he was really glad that hadn't been his head.

"It's suck." Aurora scowled at it. "Curse my good aim and heavy throws." she sighed deciding to leave it in the wall since she couldn't get it out.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-02-2015, 03:10 AM

"Remind me to never make you angry." Gemini said, shuddering at the thought of that knife actually hitting someone. "Especially while you're holding a potentially deadly weapon."

Steve stared at the knife for a moment. "I think, with this group of people, anything can potentially be a deadly weapon." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:14 AM

"It's true Nat and Clint can turn rubber erasers into a weapon if they tried hard enough." Aurora chuckled then laughed more when Tony tried to get the knife out. It finally popped out taking a small piece of the wall with it.

Tony stared at it turning a little pale. "Your something else." he swallowed then sat down placing the knife down. "And I thought Cap was the only one with super strength when there in normal form." he added the last part hastily as Bruce gave him a look.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-02-2015, 03:17 AM

Gemini shook her head. "I am at once amazed and terrified by you people." She said. "It makes me wonder if my arrival in this country was a mistake..."

"I don't think any of this was a mistake." Steve said bluntly. "We're all here for a reason. We just have to figure out what the reason is."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:23 AM

"We can all learn from each other." Aurora smiled then let out a soft sigh. "We need to figure out how to get back the fire stone and get the Aether out of Gemini." she ran a hand threw her hair then looked at Thor. "What do you know?"

Thor explained about Malekith and the Aether a soft frown forming on his face as he studied the girl in front of him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-02-2015, 03:31 AM

"Lovely. So basically, if we don't get this thing out, I'll die. And if we do, I'll be killed." Gemini let her head fall to her hands. "And in the meantime, I'm a time bomb."

Steve shook his head. "We'll figure it out. Meanwhile, Gemini, you keep talking about some horrible thing your powers can do, but we don't know anything about it. Isn't it only fair to the rest of us that we know what we're dealing with?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2015, 03:47 AM

"I would like to know as well." Aurora leaned forward. "It's your turn to tell me all you know." She grinned.

Tony wasn't to interested in the conversation he found it a little boring but he was trying hard to not be distracted by his want to tinker.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-02-2015, 04:08 AM

Gemini looked up at everyone. "Nightmares." She sighed, looking miserable. "I won't go into my whole life's story, but I have the power to see dreams. Recently, that power was corrupted to the point where, instead of dreams, I cause nightmares. This power, without me knowing or trying, will find a person's deepest fear and...project it. The victim will experience their own worst nightmare firsthand, they'll see, hear, smell, and feel everything as if it were really happening. Anyone watching will think the person's having a fit or has gone crazy. And I witness all of it. I've learned that it is possible for a human being to die of fright." She glanced at Tony. "That's why I reacted so strangely when I first arrived. Someone with overpowering fears...would be in danger around me." The fox girl nearly cried. "I don't sleep anymore. I see them...the fears of the people I've hurt...in my own nightmares."

Steve listened intently, then sat back with a sigh. "So any one of us could suddenly experience our worst fear, without warning? Wonderful."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2015, 01:17 PM

Tony shifted away from the girl eyes studying the table as the others looked at him. He would have gathered the not know about his anxiety issues but it seemed like he couldn't get what he wanted lately. He would have to be careful around the girl he had enough nightmares the last couple months to know he wanted nothing to do with them.

"That's just lovely." Aurora ran a hand threw her hair. "I have an idea...it's a stupid idea and will most likely get us all killed.

Last edited by finx15; 11-02-2015 at 01:20 PM..