iceprince
  • Challenge iceprince in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 02:27 PM

how do you earn hearts in this just wondering i dont know how to.:yumeh2:

Knerd

Assistant Administrator
  • Challenge Knerd in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 02:28 PM

If you take a look at the Valentine's Event FAQ, you'll learn everything about hearts and the event currency. :yes:

Alchemist of Anarchy
Send a message via AIM to Alchemist of Anarchy
  • Challenge Alchemist of Anarchy in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 PM

Well I think you just earned a quarter of a heart for posting in the forum. (You can tell by the handy dandy heart counter in the upper right portion of your screen.) But for me the easiest way I get hearts is by playing chance and firecrackers which are found under the event games tag at the top left of the forum!

Know I have a question. Since today is the official starting day for this event (and by that I mean that the event rares are coming out today) I wanted to work on getting all the items. I understand all the hints and go to the page to get the reward deal. But there is no chocolate boxes at the bottom of the screens, and I can't seem to get another clue no matter how many times I click on the button. Is anyone else having these problems?

Never mind I figured it out! Now I just have to earn enough hearts to actually get the item now! *Starts glomming on to any and all passing hearts*

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 02-12-2010 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Double post

riniblue
  • Challenge riniblue in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:05 PM

you can earn them through posting and by playing the chance and firecracker games

Kaylesha Blackheart
  • Challenge Kaylesha Blackheart in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM

The only problem I have is little short posts count for hearts but they feel like I'm SPAMMING the board.

DariaMorgendorfer
  • Challenge DariaMorgendorfer in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 11:32 PM

I am locking this, it's not in the right forum and the question appears to be already answered.