Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2010, 07:08 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone on Menewsha a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may it be better for all of us!!!

Also if you want to talk about Maple Story, please hit me up in this thread. I normally don't make my own threads but I thought I would try it out this year... I mean hang out threads. hehehehehhee

Last edited by Kole_Locke; 12-23-2010 at 06:20 PM..

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-23-2010, 07:28 AM

HEY KOLE, what's up? :hug:

Cursed_by_the_sirens
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 04:26 PM

merry chirstmas and a happy new year to you as well :D

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-23-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
HEY KOLE, what's up? :hug:
Thanks for listening to me last night, I know it had to be draining lol...

I feel a little better today, taking my partner to work. Cloudy day, but I like clouds hehehehe

@Cursed ~ Thank you!! May you get your wish come true!!

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-23-2010, 08:18 PM

It's fine, I'm sorry for bailing, I just...felt bad because I kept wanting to repeat myself. :sweat: And I know I don't like that, so how could I do that to someone else?
Talking is circles is pointless.

No offense or anything, its your life, and you should live it how you want to. :yes: :heart:

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 12-23-2010, 08:53 PM

Merry Christmas to you, too. :)

It never hurts to try making your own hangout. I do it every event, even though it always dies days before the end. Don't give up if that happens!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
It's fine, I'm sorry for bailing, I just...felt bad because I kept wanting to repeat myself. :sweat: And I know I don't like that, so how could I do that to someone else?
Talking is circles is pointless.

No offense or anything, its your life, and you should live it how you want to. :yes: :heart:
You're right Monstah, really you are, but when you love someone with all your being, you're going to ride that train until it crashes or they do something to you that is completely unforgivable, such as cheating-- or physical abuse -- those I will not put up with I love myself more...

It's really hard to say-- my friends who know the situation intimately are all wathing closely and keeping tabs on what's happening.

@Amand ~ Thanks, just thought I would start one up.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-24-2010, 06:52 PM

KOLE~!!! :glomp: Long time no see!! :gonk: Why haven't you visited momo?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-24-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
You're right Monstah, really you are, but when you love someone with all your being, you're going to ride that train until it crashes or they do something to you that is completely unforgivable, such as cheating-- or physical abuse -- those I will not put up with I love myself more...

It's really hard to say-- my friends who know the situation intimately are all wathing closely and keeping tabs on what's happening.
Believe me, I understand, but I'm too old and put up with too much abuse in the past, and I've learned abuse, in time, just gets worse if you let them. But, I don't let someone treat me like that. It's not worth it to me

me > abusive jerkoff

me > my lover

:sweat:

Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2010, 10:00 PM

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone! :D

I honestly don't know what else to say because I'm lame and own a mac and can't play maple story. ; ^;

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan View Post
KOLE~!!! :glomp: Long time no see!! :gonk: Why haven't you visited momo?
I'm sorry, I lose touch too easily, as you can see if you read my thread in the life issues forum, I have got a lot on my plate, so I'm pretty used up emotionally, although I do have reserves to get myself through what I need to do. I hope you're doing ok and hope you have had a good christmas. I have spent it with my mom and my stepdad. Didn't really do too much else except go hang out with some friends whom I have not seen in quite awhile.

@Monstah ~ I know what you mean, I'm giving him chances to change. He has the option to get on a medication that will keep him mentally stable, and figure out if he really loves me or not. If he doesn't love me, I would just rather him say that and I'm not gay bullshit. If he does that, I promised I would out him to everyone he knows and when they see the evidence he can explain how he really isn't gay and then let them decide of course lol. heheh I know that's wrong but I will still do it, someone hard headed and redneck as him needs to just get slammed in the face with reality until it knocks some sense in them, and that's what I will do if he pulls that crap on me. Of course I'm moving away so I will be long gone.

@Quarender ~ You're not lame, a friend of mine has a mac and he wants to play Maple Story so bad. I can't play right now because I'm on dial up at my moms. Everyone is sleeping right now and I'm still wide awake :(

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 12-28-2010, 03:47 PM

New Years is coming up! I hope everyone has a good one!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liunesta View Post
New Years is coming up! I hope everyone has a good one!
And may it be a great one for us all!

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 12-31-2010, 01:03 PM

I agree. :) 2010 ends bad for me but I have faith that this year will be better because I am smiling more and more. :)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
I agree. :) 2010 ends bad for me but I have faith that this year will be better because I am smiling more and more. :)
Well it has ended bad for me too.... but we got to hold the faith and keep believing that it will be good for us all and that things will work out in our favor... some positive thinking for sure!

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 12-31-2010, 04:59 PM

Always!! And it's the truth! I give myself time to grieve then I get happy because I know my mom wouldn't want me to be sad. I am with family and we are going to great the New Year right!! I actually don't want to go back to Japan. I miss being with family :)

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Well if you ever need to talk about it, feel free, I have had many people listen to me whenever I have felt down. I'm a good listener, or reader in this case.

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 01-01-2011, 01:04 PM

Thank you very much, Kole. My mommy and best friend died on the 22nd of December and 2011 brings a year of firsts for me, but I know my mom wouldn't want me to be sad or let this destroy me, so for her memory, I stay positive and make sure people know what a positive person she is/was.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2011, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Thank you very much, Kole. My mommy and best friend died on the 22nd of December and 2011 brings a year of firsts for me, but I know my mom wouldn't want me to be sad or let this destroy me, so for her memory, I stay positive and make sure people know what a positive person she is/was.
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, its ok to grieve, you're much stronger than I am because I would be a wreck for awhile. Never hold it in if you need to greive. Yes, your mom would want you to be happy, but at the same time you cannot deny how you really feel. Sometimes talking about it, and if sharing positive memories of your mother is what helps you cope with such a huge loss, then feel free to share. Mothers are very important in our lives.

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 01-02-2011, 08:41 PM

Yes I share often, she was/ is so amazing and I can't help but bring her up and it helps. I have my moments usually with my husband and I talk about it. I make sure to cry when I feel like crying and I call my step dad everyday while I am in the states. I made sure to put her picture on my phone too. She was my best friend, she let me be a kid, but she knew when to be a mother.

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 01-02-2011, 09:06 PM

"Hugs to everyone in here"

I am in a hugging mood today. i hope no one minds

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 01-02-2011, 09:32 PM

Well than you. :)