Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2018, 04:02 AM

With the grandparents it's all about vehicles (which he is crazy about and that's A-OK) or sports. All the clothing they get him says things like "Tough Guy" or "Slugger" etc... So as his parents we feel the need to try to counter balance that somehow. We recently got him an orange (his favorite color) shirt that says "A little kindness can change the world". I would rather have him be kind than tough but both things are good as long as he doesn't become a chauvinist or a bully. Kasumi's family are... there's no kind way to say it... they are the worst of people, so we are always conscious about how the world can affect a little boy. (He's with his paternal grandparents, though. They're not so bad, we just disagree on some things.)

You can see before and after pics of Lyric's hair here: https://imgbox.com/g/JbYZ9Emd1y

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 04:07 AM

I a big on kindness. people need to feel empathy for one another.
having a tough side is good, too, no one wants to be walked on, ya know.
but to keep making it only one thing is wrong if his parents want him balanced.
and bullies are made, in my opinion, so compassion is a neccessity in this world!
aw, he was adorable with long hair but he is still cute now too, does he like it, Afanassi

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2018, 04:13 AM

I don't think he minds the short hair, except that it's still pretty cold around here. He was sick with fever the day the short hair picture was taken so that's probably why he looked so upset.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 04:16 AM

oh that makes sense
feeling sick doesn't
make anyone grin

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-02-2018, 02:18 PM

What a cute kid. :D