Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 PM

I would love to see some nice facial hairs.

Baxter
^_^

Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 PM

I would like to see some facial hair as well. I like the idea of more jackets and more realistic looking weapons. I really like how the tattered tailcoat fits with jeans. Most of the jackets I try on don't seem to fit with jeans really well. Maybe the body is too curvy in the hip area or something?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-26-2010, 11:02 PM

I asked my nephew who was playing with the dream avatar creator earlier what he thought mene was missing (because he was all boooo, boring) and his answer was watches, and less girly glasses. XD

n.n;;

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM

this is funny I was just Complaining about the Lack of uh non feminine clothes when I was making my first avi allow me to make some picture suggestions for ideas of awesome outfits for us Boys.

lets start with weskers outfit from resident evil this outfit was inspired by the Matrix and so are his movements but this is about clothes these clothes in black, red, ect would be a nice addition to the male clothes.

next lets look at Alucards outfit from Hellsing Quite cool looking outfit if I do say so myself the hat and glasses with the coat

next lets look at dantes badass outfit clothes such as this would be a nice addition.

4. this isnt an outfit But a Suggestion for placement of weapons I would like to be able to mount weapons, swords,scythe ect on my back and not have to hold it to wear it.

this is a real life clothes Suggestion straight from hot topic well used to be lol trip pants they would look awesome on menewsha at Least I think so tell me what you all think, in an assortment of colors.

I shall post more later for now tell me what you guys think of these suggestions.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 PM

I definitely agree we need long, awesome coats.. ones without any frills or bright colour splashes. :|

Ahmelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-15-2011, 02:05 AM

Going along with the facial hair (or hair in general) idea, it would be awesome if we get mustaches and beards that looks like famous people's.
Gandalf
Santa Clause, etc.

Also, flaming fists? x

And on a totally crack note, thunder pits! (From Fairly Odd Parents' Turbo Thunder).
I couldn't find a picture, but it's exactly what it sounds like, lightning from the armpits.
I know there's copyright issues but it would be freaking hilarious if mene had something like that

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-16-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljosberinn View Post

I definitely agree we need long, awesome coats.. ones without any frills or bright colour splashes. :|

Thank you for agreeing I Believe we do as well it would offer alot more cosplay options as well

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 07-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmelo View Post

Also, flaming fists? x

Isn't there a flaming hands thing in one of the fiery CI's? Calisco's flame or something like that?

And re: facial hair, it would be great to have more options, especially ones that were relatively cheap, though seeing as how we had to wait what, three years or something for the first moustache, I'm just happy we have what we have. :lol:

Flareboy323
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM

How about mini nitemare wings that would either go on either side of your head or hovering behind your back? :3

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareboy323 View Post

How about mini nitemare wings that would either go on either side of your head or hovering behind your back? :3
If they were made, I'd prefer they were made unisex rather than specifically male, I think they'd be cute.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 10-19-2011, 12:59 AM

BEARDS!!! BEARDS!!! I WANT A FREAKING GANDALF BEARD PLEASE!!!!!!!

And most of all hair styles are like all for girls, I think some that should be made should be more masculine.

For clothing Dark black armor, uhh more swords, guns, knifes, laser cannons, hellish themes, beards, beards, more beards, military things, I as a man mainly wear t shirts and jeans... uhh maybe some uhh, err.. Idk. :feesh:
I just like t shirts, jeans, and beards really :)!

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-19-2011 at 01:06 AM..

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-31-2011, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Usbeorn View Post

And most of all hair styles are like all for girls, I think some that should be made should be more masculine.

"I agree with this gentleman here.", the hatted male spoke, "Most of the hair can be rather feminine. Which is not a bad thing, but it would be nice if the men had more choices.".

King Usbeorn

Old 11-10-2011, 12:03 AM

@ Monsieur Hatter: "Thank you for your fine agreement sir."

----------

BEARDS! BEARDS! WE WANT THE BEARDS! BEARDS! BEARDS!

BEARDS!! MORE MANLY MAN HAIR!

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-13-2011 at 05:57 PM..

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 11-10-2011, 02:04 AM

All this hair makes me think chest hair should be added also. :lol:

King Usbeorn

Old 11-10-2011, 02:14 AM

FTW CHEST HAIR!!!

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 01-14-2012, 05:34 PM

I'm sorry for some of the people who probably hate gaia. But I actually always liked the clothing and acessories there. Here's my current avatar on there, and even though most of the stuff on it could be unisex, I would very much enjoy it if Menewsha was able to have stuff similar to what I got on - such as the style of the hair, the boots, wings, and claws. Come on now, it's not just more male clothing that would be nice, but also more male accessories too =3

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 03:21 PM

I've always liked those skull boots, even though they sometimes clash with other items (and getting parts of the skull on the tip of the boots cut off awkwardly)...and I'd LOVE one of those graveyard backgrounds. Skulls ftw!

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-15-2012, 12:13 PM

It would be nice to see a kimono-ish item that's draping off at around the shoulders

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 06-15-2012, 06:11 PM

I just thought about it, and I'm not sure if it is possible to do fopr the avi's on here..... But how about an item or items that can make it look like our avatars have muscles? :XD Like abs and biceps and such? :lol:
And how about a fishnet shirt for men like this:

Or this:

Or even this:

And perhaps pants like these for guys who want a more "gothic","dark", or just plain evil look?
And yes, I was actually looking these up and planning to buy them :XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 06:41 AM

Those are some awesome pairs of pants. * Q*
I'd totally buy and wear the first one and the fourth one. And the shoes in the second picture.

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 06-16-2012, 06:45 AM

The second pair of pants I posted are one of the pairs I ordered~
I also got a pair of boots that look like the one's in that same picture~
If you want a pair yourself, Dan. I got most of the clothes from here
Oh, I almost forgot to add, if you're not a U.S. citizen, they make you pay a bit more for shipping.

Last edited by McNugget; 06-16-2012 at 06:48 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 05:17 PM

Wooow * 0* They have some really awesome clothing and accessories there!

Like those goggles, I'd love goggles like these!
Cyber Goggles - Black UV Radioactive Spikes :: VampireFreaks Store :: Gothic Clothing, Cyber-goth, punk, metal, alternative, rave, freak fashions

I suspect shipping will cost a lot though, considering the distance...

Balsac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2012, 09:22 PM

Maybe some leather jackets..biker style kinda? :l

Maybe studded ones? (ignore the painted band logos)

Or some denim vests (with and without spikes? again, ignore the band patches)

I'm open to any kind of OPEN vest, actually. We only really have closed vests and they look odd. :L

OH YES. We need some more layers on our legs, or in some cases I believe we do. Leg bandanas?

And maybe some bandanas over the face like these;

AND now, on the topic of bandanas, maybe on the forehead? Layers underneath bangs the bangs.

ONE LAST BANDANA SUGGESTION ( I can't help it, I love them so much) Two colored bandanas like the punks wear! (like the ones we already have that can be worn around the neck, but in two colors)

Now.. Pants.

Ripped jeans? Pleeease?

The other suggestions of pants have already been posted (The two colored ones, and some of the more punk/gothy pants)

As for shoes, I feel like a lot of people would appreciate slip ons in the checkered variety..

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 06-18-2012, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Wooow * 0* They have some really awesome clothing and accessories there!

Like those goggles, I'd love goggles like these!
Cyber Goggles - Black UV Radioactive Spikes :: VampireFreaks Store :: Gothic Clothing, Cyber-goth, punk, metal, alternative, rave, freak fashions

I suspect shipping will cost a lot though, considering the distance...
Yeahh.... I couldn't even order them back when I lived in Japan. At least here in Sweden, they will accept if I pay in Swedish Krona or even in Euros.It does get pretty pricey, but to me it's worth it~

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-21-2012, 02:34 AM

crossdressing options. Man-skirts and man-dresses please x_X

Whyyy don't we already have afros

Last edited by Alexandrus Gambino; 07-05-2012 at 11:42 AM..