Silver Crusnik
  • Challenge Silver Crusnik in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Well, since my significant other hasn't been on for six days and I'm just not feeling it's fair I should be the only one to put the foot forward and ask for him, I'm really rather lonely. So to cut my lonely since apparently I'm needed on Mene during the event, I'm going to amuse myself with Valentine's Day drawings.

1. Don't ask for art. Talk. That doesn't mean don't post a request. POST IT ONCE. Then talk. I won't ignore it. :3 Trust me. But I don't want hassle.
2. Most will probably be tablet practice. I MIGHT draw you traditional.
3. Don't hassle me, they're free but I dont' think I'll tell anyone when I'm drawing them. Or I might. Dunno.

I will acquiesce you on these terms, for drawing.

*I will draw AVATARS from Mene or Gaia, OCs with PICTURE REFERENCE. I will also do FANART. Within reason. I mean...I ain't drawing you with a gundam.
*I expect to draw couples. I'm drawing you a Valentine with someone if anything, or even with me if you want. I don't expect any company and love though.
*I might draw groups. Depending
*Images will be on a 400x400 canvas, then trimmed if they're smaller. So they won't be very large, definitely almost sigworthy.
*Headshots or busts is all it is.

What I need from you:

*Who am I drawing?
*What's the color ya want it in? You can get kind of fancy, if you say royal blue, prussian blue, carmine red, or lime green, I'll know what you're talking about.
*Pose preference is up to me, but if you have a suggestion, I might honor it. Just bad at tablet.
*REFERENCE PICTURES FOR OCS AND AVIS. Can't stress that. If you have a fandom character, I will allow you to simply give me a keyword for photobucket and search 'em myself.^^ Only time I'll ask you to ref pic it is if there's a two-form, or you can tell me which you want. Example? Shinji Hirako from Bleach. There's short-haired Vizard Shinji, and long-haired Captain Shinji.
*DO NOT CHANGE YOUR AVATAR LOADS OF TIMES IF YOU EXPECT ART. I'll usually profess interest in your request if not say I'll outright draw ya. Try and catch that, cuz if you change, I'll totally not draw you from that point. Or, if you want to guarantee, then save your avatar to a photobucket and link THAT instead.
*When I finish you, I might ask you what sort of subtitle you'd want. Or you can tell me.

IF YOU WANT TO DRAW ME!

Aww, do ya really? <3 It'd make me so happy if ya did...don't expect it though. Either way, if ya wanna draw me, I'll put some images here ya might like. First off, I'm more acclimated to Gaia than Mene lately. So anyway.

I cosplay Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. Obviously. I also cosplay Abel Nightroad. Draw either of them, and that's fine.

Grimmjow though...well, I date an Aizen as Grimmjow. So if you could draw us t'gether, it'd be nice. It's the defected captain Aizen with the WHITE outfit and his hair slicked back. Search "Aizen Sousuke" on photobucket and you'll find all ya need. On the flipside, search "Grimmjow," and you'll find what you need there. NOTE: You can choose either his human form, or his Pantera form, which is with the white body armor, panther tail, panther ears, etc. Pose? Don't know, me flickin' at Aizen's bitchcurl could be one, I do like toyin' with it. But anything's fine.

I would also like to be drawn with my internet bestie, Shiro. From the name, ya can tell if you're a Bleacher that he cosplays Shirosaki Hichigo, Ichigo's hollow. So plug that into Photobucket and yer set. He's a crazy fuck with white skin and black and yellow eyes, hard to miss. In the spirit of the "season," you can draw him in his Doctor outfit. Here it is: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...oukai/DR-4.png

Gaacha~<3

Anyway. I'd also love if ya drew me with my friend Roachy. Menewsha Avatar Community - View Profile: Roachi She's amazin', and I love her to pieces. <3 And we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED art together.

YOU COULD JUST DRAW ME ALONE BY THE WAY. DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

I think that's it. Enjoy your stay? OH, RIGHT, Samples. Here you go!

Liunesta
  • Challenge Liunesta in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 06:16 PM

Well hello there. I was thinking of having a Bleach Cosplay but it may be tricky, I will see what I can do at some point.

Silver Crusnik

Old 02-12-2010, 06:35 PM

Ohh? Who you plannin' on? And hello.

Kuroko_Kono
  • Challenge Kuroko_Kono in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 PM

I LOVE your avatar. Grimmjow is one of my favorite Bleach chacters. I'm going to Metrocon with a bunch of friends and we were tring to get of of the guys to go as Grimmjow 'cus most of us are going as arrancar. Unfortuantely our Aizen will be in another state.

Alexagirlie
  • Challenge Alexagirlie in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 PM

Who are you drawing: OC :heart:
Colour: Copenhagen Blue?
if possible i would like my OC ->Alexa

i never really got into bleach
i've watched epi 1 - 75 i think but then moved onto other things >< the characters are interesting enough its just waaay to long for me
might go back and try again in the future though

Last edited by Alexagirlie; 02-12-2010 at 10:39 PM..

cupcake_chan
  • Challenge cupcake_chan in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 10:36 PM

Hello

Kuroko_Kono

Old 02-12-2010, 10:37 PM

Who are you drawing: my avatar
Colour: black or the red from my avatar

Alexagirlie

Old 02-12-2010, 10:39 PM

free art is my favorite part of events lol and making friends
didnt really participant in the halloween or x-mas events though

Silver Crusnik

Old 02-13-2010, 01:18 AM

OH MY GOD. SOMEONE ELSE WHO GOES TO METROCON??? D=< I thought I was the only bumpkin who goes there, even if it is Florida's biggest Anime convention.

I might be going to Otakon instead though, so as to go see my dear Aizen-sama in person at last.

Kuroko_Kono

Old 02-13-2010, 03:04 AM

Cool! If you do go to Metrocon I'll be with a Nel, a Szayel Aporro Granz, a Sunsun and a Lilinette. I'm not sure who I'm going as yet.

Last edited by Kuroko_Kono; 02-13-2010 at 03:31 AM..

Alexagirlie

Old 02-13-2010, 05:29 AM

Im going to Anime Evolution is august *super excited* its the only close to where i live... Oh and Sakuracon is close too but i don't have a passport so no going to Seattle for me ><

Silver Crusnik

Old 02-13-2010, 07:36 PM

Just if I go, don't be freaked out if I say "DO YOU GAIZ HAVE A MENEWSHA ACCOUNT? I HERD A GROUP OF YA WAS GOIN' FROM KUROKO."

:rofl:

Also, we'll see if I can get a job to even afford Otakon. that's gonna be a stretch, I've never gone out of state

Espada_Reaper_13
Send a message via AIM to Espada_Reaper_13
  • Challenge Espada_Reaper_13 in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 08:10 PM

yay grimmjow he's awesome!

I have a kitten named grimmjow and another named ulquiorra. wave hi grimmy *waves kitten's paw*

Silver Crusnik

Old 02-13-2010, 08:34 PM

Yo. And haha, Shirosaki has a cat named Grimmjow too. It was a great source of entertaining innuendos, usin' his cat. *smirks darkly*

Too fuckin' right I'm awesome.

EDIT: Goin' out for conditioner. I'll be back later, hopefully be able to get some art done.

Espada_Reaper_13
Send a message via AIM to Espada_Reaper_13
  • Challenge Espada_Reaper_13 in the Arcade

Old 02-13-2010, 08:39 PM

sweet!

he really does remind me of grimmjow cuz he loves to fight and has the cutest blue eyes and ulquiorra is white and has black on the top of his head like his hair

Kuroko_Kono

Old 02-13-2010, 10:29 PM

lol if you do that my friends will be so confused and I'll be laughing my as off. I'm the only one on Menewsha.

Roachi

Penpal
  • Challenge Roachi in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 02:16 AM

Hey kratty <3

Silver Crusnik

Old 02-14-2010, 04:01 AM

Roachyyyyyyy~ Guess what!!! Remember the person you got to color that sketch I made you ages ago? The one for your old sigmap?

I KNOW HER, SHE'S ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON GAIA NOW, AND I NEVER FREAKIN' KNEW SHE COLORED THAT. So like today, she asked Shiro-tan "Hey, is Grimmj's DevArt "Inu-Taiyoukai"?" and Shiro said yeah, and she was all OMG I COLORED A PIC FOR HIM BEFORE I EVEN KNEW HIM!

Roachi

Penpal

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 AM

LOL coincidence much? xD
Yeah she's pretty awesome! I forgot who told me about her ...
I have another i need coloured too, one that you drew for me of us two.

Liunesta

Old 02-14-2010, 07:03 PM

@Silver, this is from a while back, but Yoruichi and if I ever get Yumeh's ears and tail I bet I will find a way. I was her for Halloween one year, she is my FAV! <3

Alexagirlie

Old 02-14-2010, 07:44 PM

Happy Valentines Day!

Liunesta

Old 02-14-2010, 08:22 PM

Happy V-Day Alexa.

linxe
  • Challenge linxe in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 01:07 AM

hey silver i didn't know you made a web page. if you wanted to draw me i would like to be just like i am now no big deal if you don't just do what you want. and that pic is funny with grimmjow and ichigos hollow self.

BlueEyedWallflower
  • Challenge BlueEyedWallflower in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 AM

OK! Imma want one of these right here. But I gotta get me an awesome reference picture. So, I will be back... eventually! Because I love me some free arts.

Roachi

Penpal

Old 02-17-2010, 02:46 AM

Well she hasn't been back to her thread in 3 days, so i dunno if she'll have time to draw anyone. She always does this sets up a thread and disappears lol.