fuyumi_saito
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito
  • Challenge fuyumi_saito in the Arcade

Old 06-01-2010, 09:33 PM

@Rei
oh I threw up. throwing up on an empty stomach is very bizarre.. though I prefer empty stomach throw up to non empty stomach XD..but yeah now I'm afraid to eat anything

Oh it was a weird dream..but it wasn't too creepy. See this guy was helping these two dragon people.. Both of which had eggs. The male dragon had one growing in his heart, the female had two growing in her stomach. The doctor guy went into the dragon's bodies to see how the eggs were and they were sick. The only way for them to be able to give birth to the eggs was to start shooting flames everywhere, and he would pull the eggs out of them.

This would mean they and the doctor would die because of the fire. The doctor was this evil looking pretty guy with long black hair and was wearing all black. So it made me wonder at first in the dream if he was trying to kill them (weird that I wonder stuff during dreams XD) but then he was going to die as well so I didn't think so.So they did as he told them to do and started breathing fire all over the place. He took the eggs out of them, and as they hatched, the dragons and the doctor both died. When the babies opened their eyes though, the doctors enemy showed up with his crew and took care of them from then on. Which also made me wonder if he knew they were coming cause he was a genius.

It was a very vivid dream XD I remember almost all my dreams, which can be very annoying cause some of them can be disturbing. The disturbing part of this was him going in the dragons and then them all dying. It was a sad dream too cause they died

ReiyukaE
  • Challenge ReiyukaE in the Arcade

Old 06-01-2010, 09:37 PM

Skully - Not to worry, I don't think you missed much at all!

And no, I mean, not the event items. In the profession tool, the tool for the engineer, is a wrench. You can get those by donating gears to engineers, normally (12 gears for one item, I think), which then gives you the item - a wrench that you can hold in your hand. I mean, it's either the saboteurs that get it, or the engineers - I don't recall well enough.

Passed out people is USUALLY an indication for a pretty kick-ass party. Rum cake sounds delicious. <3

Fuyumi - Yeesh! :o Sounds pretty painful, though. *patpats* You take good care of yourself! And delicious ice cream sounds pretty great.

Wicked dream. :o <3 Sounds about as vivid as one of my own dragon dreams in the past. Having vivid dreams CAN be a hassle, but, as with your avatar, it can also be a great source of inspiration. Did you know that the writer, Roald Dahl, advised future writers to keep a notebook next to their bed, so that they could immidiatly write down what they had dreamt? He thought dreams were the best foundation for a story.

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 PM

@Rei
it was painful. weird too. I have no ice cream T_T.. I will be able to get some next week though. I love Cherry fudge ice cream. what do ice cream do you like?

Oh yes, dreams are very inspiring. Did he? That is really useful advice. I shall have to do that. I am a writer as well. lol, so many dreams have inspired me. What was your dragon dream about? do you remember it?

TheYaoiButterfly
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly
  • Challenge TheYaoiButterfly in the Arcade

Old 06-01-2010, 09:44 PM

@Skully: a bottle of Seth's paint was in the fridge? xD everyone must have been pretty drunk to allow that to happen. xD

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Fuyumi - Eh, ice-cream wise, I like it as long as it's a fruity flavour, really. I prefer basic things; my favourite is lemon sorbet.

It sounds painful... especially if you're in the dream like that, and feeling along so. It's so painful that they all had to die. That -is- what makes it a story with impact, though. It'd be nice to try and figure out what happened to the dragon-babies after that.

I do remember my dragon dream, though a lot of it has become hazy in the 11 years since I've had it. I think on it, often, because in my mind it was just an intensely beautiful dream, even though it dealt with dragons being at war with eachother. Murder is an awful thing, but when beautiful creatures are set out to destroy eachother, it becomes a sight you can't take your eyes off - at least, the "me" in my dream couldn't.

But yes, that is something he suggested. ^^

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 09:54 PM

Sherbert is nummy... <3

Ah cool. Dragons are very beautiful. To be honest I've had a lot of dreams about death recently XD One where I even woke up scared cause I was trying to stop someone from shooting a gun and ended up getting shot. I think it's mainly because of one of the stories I'm writing right now ends with lots of death and I'm constantly wondering how I should end it. Cause one way is too tragic, the other is still sad but not as cool as the other way. Yes I do wonder what happened to the babies. I would guess they were raised by the evil scientist guy. Which is probably a bad thing. The dream also had like a lot of sparkles and fancy music in it.

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 09:58 PM

*giggles* Sparkles and fancy music? oh my! Sounds like the beginning of a movie-!

Well, if they were raised by the evil scientist guy, it could really go either way. Either they accept the "twisted" notions of their adoptive father and become twisted themselves, or one of them (or whatev) fights against their adoptive father, or they all notice somethings' off; or one looks for his/her roots and she/he influences his/her siblings in return... The possibilities are endless! *w*

Aaah, no wonder you've been having dreams with death! lol! Well, you must then decide which is more important; a cool death, or a moving one. It's hard to manage both.

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 10:04 PM

That is very true. Cool or moving.. well the thing about one of the deaths is that either way she's going to die protecting the princess. The only question is, should her true love be under controlled of the evil guy and kill her, or should she die by directly being killed by the evil guy. Really that's the conflict. Originally I had planned for her to die by her true love's hand, but I thought that once he snapped out of it he'd get all emo and that would not be good. So it's really I'm trying to write the story and see what I decide when i get there cause I'm really not sure. XD

Yes, they could become evil. I would think that the dragon that was growing inside his dad's heart would be the most interesting one.

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 10:07 PM

lol-! Yes, I think he probably would become exceedingly emo about it. That might be an interesting twist, but, you know... too dramatic.
In that instance it's probably best to have the evil guy kill her directly, but there's still a risk of her true love going all emo... so HUM. I don't know! It also depends on what he's like. He could take the loss with honour or act all cold, or he could break down and do the Romeo thing.

Ah, would his being born in his fathers' heart influence who he is? I mean, probably it would - but how did would you expect it to influence him?

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Lol. Yeah, he's a very laid back person. The evil guy is actually her ex, so he actually doesn't mean to kill her but her true love(who is a prince)'s sister the princess, who she is also a princess, but she ends up throwing herself in front of the sword. So the main guy..well as I said, he doesn't tell her for a very long time that he loves her. It's like love at first sight for him, but not for her XD cause she's still very much in love with her ex. He's also very kind and sweet, but gets annoyed sometimes. He's also a very hard worker. He's a typical older brother when it comes to teasing his sister. He's certainly not perfect, because he finally tells the main character he loves her after his sister yells at him and calls him pathetic for not doing so sooner. She told him that he can't really know the main characters feelings, without her knowing his. So yeah XD he's kinda one of those guys that girls could probably walk all over. He's too nice. Then when she does die, he does get emoy near the end.. and gets yelled at by his sister again. Really he often needs his sister to yell at him. Perhaps I will make him be controlled then. I don't know how people reading the story will respond to it though. They might not like it.

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 PM

Hmm, no, considering the rest of his personality, it doesn't really seem to coincide... if he's not the one to do it, though, he might take justice for the murder, and carry his grief on his back like a heavy burden that'll stay with him for the rest of his life... but it's not something that weighs him down. It's something that supports him when he's in doubt, and helps him be stronger.
If it's something he does... well... unless he has someone who can fully support him, it seems like the kind of thing that'll weigh him down forever until he finally cracks under the weight and takes his own life - or causes him to seek out danger in hopes of getting killed.

Considering his personality, that could be a possible and plausible result of his lovers' death.

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 10:37 PM

Yes, very true. Thank you XD I was thinking of one but not so much the other. The whole danger thing. See in the story there is a major twist. I'm not giving it away though XD if you ever read it then that would be sad..Though you might not read it..hmm.. Well I'll put you on my list of people to inform if my book gets published :D

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 PM

lol-! You do that; I'd love to read it. ^^

But yes, giving away a major plot-twist would be such a sad thing.

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 11:05 PM

lol. Yes. sorry for taking so long to reply. I was making dinner.. which is peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Reminds me of being a kid.. I hated jelly as a child XD

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 PM

I, on the other hand, think that peanut butter is just absolutely foul. *laughs* Well, we learn to appreciate more flavours upon getting older, for the most part.

I was just thinking on making myself a midnight snack, too... some noodles would be tasty. <3

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 11:17 PM

Lol. really? Well that's really neat XD is it that late where you live? It's only about 7:15 PM here.

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 11:28 PM

It's 1.28 am here, at the moment. ^^ So not -that- late... but late enough for a midnight snack. >3

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 11:36 PM

Oh wow. Lol. EH I can't wait for these two weeks to be over. Then I get to be on summer break. >_<

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 11:41 PM

Do you still have finals or classes or something ahead of you, then? :o

fuyumi_saito

Old 06-01-2010, 11:46 PM

Well my teacher is not giving us a final..but I do have classes. My school starts late then gets out late. -_-' personally I'd rather start early and get out early, but it is a business school for the most part, so I understand that they did it to help the students who have kids.

Skullushka
  • Challenge Skullushka in the Arcade

Old 06-01-2010, 11:46 PM

All right, you guys. I finally found where everything migrated to. And the good news is, our scanner still works... I may have to doodle fuyumi's avatar a couple of times to get everything right, though. I've never doodled anything like it before. -flails- And then I was thinking of trying this pose I found on posemaniacs...

ReiyukaE

Old 06-01-2010, 11:49 PM

Fuyumi - Hmhmm, yes, that does make sense. Though I can understand the preference. I still have classes and finals ahead of me, too. Or rather, a day of classes, and 2 days of finals, spread out over the next 3 weeks (I take a Saturday class, so yeah.)
Just think, a little bit more, and you can fully enjoy summer~! <3

Skully - Oooh, sounds interesting. :o Fuyumi's avi is quite elaborate, alright, but I'm sure you can manage. ^^ You can do it! *grabs pompoms and cheers*

Skullushka

Old 06-02-2010, 12:07 AM

The pose is here. Mm.

I really hope I can. D: I took up drawing again around last September... I may have to ask fuyumi for a layer breakdown. I'm a writer first, but I used to love doodling.

ReiyukaE

Old 06-02-2010, 12:10 AM

What made you pick it back up? ^^ A while back I got so demorelized, drawing-wise, that I just completely ditched it. I dabbled in doodling and pixel art, for the most part.

That's a seriously cool pose, too. Wicked website. :o Very useful for artists.

Skullushka

Old 06-02-2010, 12:19 AM

Well, my fiance's an art major. I wanted to draw my characters so badly, and he started helping me out. I didn't want to be limited to just writing. Even if it only comes to me drawing pictures for chapter titles, I'd still like to better myself...