M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-27-2010, 03:39 AM

But its good to get out! 8D
Today was after christmas sales too. All the stores were packed, it was nutssss.
Tons of parents and grandparents were filling their carts with toys n' stuff since it was all 50% off at Walmart. lololz

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-27-2010, 03:51 AM

Yeah, it definitely is good to get out. It was a fairly nice day today too, so I decided to go shopping. It was jam packed at the mall today! I got some great deals though. :yes: I did wait in line at Forever 21 for about 20 minutes. The line was almost to the door of the store. Totally nuts! I wouldn't have waited, but I found this bag that I just -had- to have, so I stood in the insane line. In the end, it moved a lot more quickly than I expected. :yes:

I also got a cashmere sweater from the Gap for $45, which is more than half off. :D And I got a new watchband, and a bottle of perfume. My favorite perfume had gone out of production -- but Lancome just -happened- to have a full-size sample bottle that they agreed to give me as a "free gift" if I made a purchase of about the same amount that the perfume cost. So I got some makeup and toner, and an entire bottle of my favorite perfume, all for a grand total of $15. Thanks grandpa, for the giftcard. :D

OMG, 50% off at Walmart? I'll bet that was a madhouse! Did you go there?

jupiter
inactive account

Old 12-27-2010, 07:15 AM

I'm loving all your avatars right now.
All the fur and festivities are so beautiful.~

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-27-2010, 12:31 PM

Yeah, totally missed out. I want to be up in the North East somewhere where they're having that blizzard. I just want to see a real snow storm. I've been in Flagstaff when it was snowing before, but it's never been bad when I've seen it snowing. That's what you get for living in the desert though. That and a lack of natural disasters <3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-27-2010, 02:32 PM

*waves to crane* Howdy! :D Glad you could stop by!

@Seiki: I don't think I'd mind not having natural disasters... Although I'm sure sure I could handle an Arizona summer. I'm guessing everyone's inside in the AC all the time. XP

You could always get in your car and go for a drive somewhere it is snowing. XP Isn't Utah like, right next door? It snows there I know. XP I guess Arizona is a pretty big state, so maybe that's not so feasible....

Seiki Nova

Old 12-27-2010, 08:11 PM

You would say just hop states haha. I could just drive up to Utah if I wanted to take a 12+ hour drive.

Flagstaff is good enough for snow. We haven't had much this year because it's been a bit drier, and not quite as cold this year either. They've had more rain than snow because it hasn't been cold enough to stick, even in the higher elevations where they have the ski areas. Phoenix has been so warm too. Last week before the rain came and cooled us off, it was in the high 70s. We even had one day in the 80s. Not that I'm complaining because I don't know how well I'd handle the cold, but still.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 12-27-2010, 11:35 PM

Good afternoon, Sizzla. I'm glad I could make it.

My holidays went well, despite some wild family dysfunction. The gifts were great, and the food even better which is always good.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-28-2010, 01:04 AM

Oh, isn't there always -some- family dysfunction when you get a bunch of them together in one place? I know my family's like that too. XP

I had some great food as well! It was all pretty untraditional for my family, but recently we've been trying to do different foods for holidays. This year it was only me and my mom at Christmas, so we just hung out, ate, drank and were lazy all day. XP Good times. :D

Seiki Nova

Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM

I guess we had a few slurries today, but I was asleep so I didn't see them. I missed it by half an hour haha.

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 01-02-2011, 09:48 PM

*drive by glompage of Sizz* I'm glad the craziness is over with people shopping. D: I dread inventory though. :cry: