Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Happy Holidays ladies and gentlemen.

As, it is in my nature to be nice during the holidays, to an extent. I am doing so by giving away a very large stash of 2007-2010 items on my mule. These items range from Vday 2007 to the most recent CIs and EIs. This is going to be a different kind of Giveaway however though. In this thread, which is very different from others I have done, I want you to tell me why someone is deserving of a gift and link me (if possible) to examples of their kindness. I want you to show me people who have the holiday spirit right now, or all year long. This will continue to run until my mule is dry. Yes, Until my mule is dry and has nothing left. =O

I do not have the time to much anymore for this site. So, this is going to be a very bare-looking thread give away. With some minor ground rules and qualifications.

Some Key Items that may be given out
Female Welcome T-shirt (Yes, that old one)
Orange Balloon
Queens Crown
Scarf of Order
November 2007 Set
Panda Slippers
November 08 Set
Vday 07 Belt
Carni Pin
Patty 08 Belt and Hat things

Rules
Don't beg.
Chat
Don't PM me, unless I manage to not respond in 48 hours >,>; then PM me.

----------

People with the Holiday Spirit
- Lots @w@

People not allowed to post in this thread.
None so far ^-^

Last edited by Bartuc; 12-28-2010 at 07:12 AM..

Vicktoria Valentine
*⋆♡⋆*
NPC

Old 12-23-2010, 12:28 PM

Hello ^.^ Got your clothes back on now, have you *giggles*

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-23-2010, 12:28 PM

You know you liked it vicky ;)

Vicktoria Valentine
*⋆♡⋆*
NPC

Old 12-23-2010, 12:31 PM

Well :oops:

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-23-2010, 12:49 PM

Ha! I knew it! *does sexy dance*

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 PM

*ponders* gimme a sec i be right back

Jessieomer is a really nice person who is always friendly and makes these amazing case 101 threads. If you see her she'll chat with you and if you post in the same thread as her she usually pipes right up and says hi to you. If you click on the link you'll notice one other thing. She's made a lot of free art threads! Everyone loves getting free art, and she's a great artist and is willing to give some of that talent away for free as gifts. I believe that she is definitely a person who has that giving, true, holiday spirit all year round. ^-^

Last edited by Shadami; 12-23-2010 at 01:41 PM..

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-23-2010, 05:45 PM

There are a number of wonderful, giving people here on Menewsha who embody the Christmas spirit not only during the Holidays, but all year round. One of those people just so happens to be Estrella or Star as I tend to call her. She has been running a successful charity and a host of event giveaways for quite some time now, and is always up for a good old fashioned chat session. Beyond that, she's the perfect upper when someone's had a terrible week, and I absolutely adore her for it (that and I don't think there's a single thread of mine that she hasn't supported). That being said, if anyone deserves some gifts this season, it's Estrella. Now all we have to do is convince her to stop giving things away and take something for herself! <3

Last edited by Seridano; 12-23-2010 at 05:48 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 12-23-2010, 05:57 PM

*Waves to the sky pirates and Tijdon! Happy holidays :)

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 12-23-2010, 06:04 PM

Thank you, Seri. :oops: :heart:

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-23-2010, 06:08 PM

Welcome, dear. You deserve it! ^.^

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 12-23-2010, 06:11 PM

Seri stole one of the people I wanted to suggest. :) I know of a few great people who have holiday cheer. I'll have to decide on one.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-23-2010, 06:20 PM

Aww, sorry Liz...of course, this means that yet another wonderfully spirited individual can be suggested. ^.^

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-23-2010, 06:34 PM

I ws thinking of doing Esmee too. There are quite a few people with wonderful holiday cheer. <3

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-23-2010, 09:09 PM

o, i like this idea sk pirate, but my mene friends are no where to be seeen

bass00nd00d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 PM

Seridano is deserving of a nice gift. She is always willing to help around the site and can always be turned to if you are feeling down. She also gives away free art (take a look)http://www.menewsha.com/forum/winter...post1768820336, and will often just pop on a thread and give someone a gift, just to make them feel better. If ever life has got you down, look for Seridano. She will listen, and do her best to make you feel happy, not just during the holidays, but all year round! She's also good for a laugh: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/winter...post1768814457. On a personal note, she was willing to give up all of her Christmas money to send to me Arizona to check out a Grad school. (In real life, of course). I've been dating her for the past 2 1/2 years and they have been the best 2 1/2 years of my life. I want her to be as happy as she has made me and others on the site and I hope everyone who reads this has a chance to meet her. And Seri, I love you, babe <3.

Last edited by bass00nd00d; 12-23-2010 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: wanted to make it more personal

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-23-2010, 11:00 PM

I'd like to put forward Clair Voyant:. She is a great person and is always donating and helping others.
She is currently saving for a crown set to give to another user

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 12-23-2010, 11:06 PM

OMGOSH! Lolly Belle. T.T Thank you. That was so sweet of you!

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-23-2010, 11:14 PM

lol, I am a very sweet person like that ^_-

no really it is the complete truth that you deserve to be mentioned here.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-23-2010, 11:56 PM

*:hug:'s for Barty!* Merry Christmas dude! :D

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 12-24-2010, 12:19 AM

I've decided that I want to suggest a couple of people. I'll let you choose which one you rather give to, if you decide to. I can't pick just one as each one of these have been super sweet and awesome. (And boo to everyone who keeps choosing the people I wanted to nominate. :lol: )

Alaunt: because she has been working on making her charity one of the greatest places to play games like battleship or dots (I totally wish I thought of those game ideas myself, lol). She is, overall, a really sweet gal to talk to. Always polite and welcoming to anyone who visits her threads.

Apricot: Well, I'm sure she'll see this and rant about how I shouldn't suggest her and all that jazz but... I cannot help it. She is one of the closest friends I have on here and she is always trying to be sneaky and get me things. Along with boosting my ego when I need it. She's starting a charity to give away a lot of her prized items (even thoug I am selfish and wish she would keep them).

BellyButton: Other than the fact she runs the charity with the cutest lint fairy ever, she's been super helpful to me whenever I have a question to ask. I never worry if I annoy her (too much!) as she has always been super sweet in putting up with my bugginess.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-24-2010, 12:23 AM

Second the motion for something to be given to the wonderful Belly! Seriously, she's amazing.

Also...-smacks Andrew for making her blush- I've told you, it's just Christmas money, if you need to check out that particular school, money shouldn't be an object. Education should always come first.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:45 AM

Awehh, this is sweet of you to do, Bartuc~ I'll put some people down and then may come back later as well for more if possible? ^^;

Nivvy: - Such a sweetheart, truly. c: She's there to listen when you need her and I believe she likes to help, lolz. xD <3 She's been questing for what really seems like forever, and I know she has to be tired of it at times. Nivvy is just a sweetie pie, ultimately. :'D <3

Rylynne: - Another sweetie~ <3 Such a talkative person, who can talk about almost anything. Love her to bits. <3 I'm glad she can finally take a break from her quests for a bit, to relax while she's on her winter break. c:

Esmereina: - She just gave up a lot of items for her V-day Pin, @@; I really just recently started chatting with her, even though I've known her username for quite some time, and she's another sweet person. I hope we can develop a friendship of some sort on Mene, really. xD <3

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 12-24-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Apricot: Well, I'm sure she'll see this and rant about how I shouldn't suggest her and all that jazz but... I cannot help it. She is one of the closest friends I have on here and she is always trying to be sneaky and get me things. Along with boosting my ego when I need it. She's starting a charity to give away a lot of her prized items (even thoug I am selfish and wish she would keep them).
*teary eyed* Heck yes, I'm going to rant about this. Lizard; everything I give you; from gold, to art, to CI, to EIs – I don’t give them away so easily, because I’m expecting some big payoff in the future. I don’t do it so everyone will look up and go, ‘hey, Apricot is a nice person! WOOP!’ I couldn’t care less about what others think about me, and I also cannot care less if I never, ever, never got anything I gifted back from anyone; no matter who they were, or what I donated… I don’t care if one day, you sold that Queen’s Crown I finally bamboozled you into keeping. ;) (Even though, I know you probably never will, as it holds SO much sentimental value between the two of us.) No, ‘cause I think that if you think KNOW that someone is special to you, you should do everything in your power to make them happy when they’re sad, entertain them when they’re bored, the works! If they need someone to vent to, you should there from them. *firm nod* I can’t stop you from wanting me to keep my things; because we both know how that works, but honestly, to me, a few of my items, or hours of my time, is worth a friendship like no other~ <3 I would like to think that everyone that I’ve befriended from 01-25-2010 to now is not just my friend, but an extension of my ever-growing family. :) So, just remember, when I’m on your page, lurking through your quest thread for the ULTIMATE Christmas present, I just want you to know that you did this to yourself. :)

Oh! And one more thing…

I want to suggest someone! Her name is Liztress: she suggested me, yes. But, I don’t want ANYTHING if it means that she doesn’t get the perfect gift this year. :) This girl is super special, she runs a charity Game Emporium. and she is always finding ways to help out others. And on 10-04-2010, she gave up some really cool things so that she could help me get a Queen’s crown. <3 I will never understand why she always puts me before herself; as I consider myself to be a very casual quester, and if anything, I’m content with the things I have now.

Oops, mind my manners~ Happy holidays!

Last edited by Apricot; 12-24-2010 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: oops!

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:21 PM

So apparently, my brain was DEAD last night, and somehow I forgot to put another friend up. >;

Roachi: She's been a close friend since Gaia, and has helped me NUMEROUS times with...just about everything. From personal to impersonal, she's always been there for me, no matter what. <33 She's helped me get items by holding them, and jfkdsljflkjaslfk. I just can't even think how many times she's helped me OR how many other people she's helped. <3 She runs what I formally knew as ARK, but it's changed to The Secret Garden Charity, and there's always something going on there. Plus she was doing Cosplay Addicts Anonymous for a bit, I hope she still runs it~ c: <3 Much love, Roachy. <33

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 12-24-2010, 07:28 PM

Oh wow! Thank you .Simplicity. <3 But I really don't deserve such a recognition. I know people far more deserving than me on menewsha. Like for example,

.Simplicity.: I think this girl deserves the moon and the stars if it were to be attainable. She is a sweet person. Granted I am still getting to know her but I do feel she exhibits truck loads of kindness. She was also trying to get the V-day hairpin and didn't get upset nor act childish when I decided to give up my rares for it since it went a little over the AB price as a result. It was very refreshing and my only hope is that I can help her get the V-day hairpin too.

I also want to second the votes for Clair Voyant: and Lilith W: They handle The Evil Faerie Charity threads during events and they are also always willing to help someone in need. I am just there lending them a hand if they ever need it. But they are a fantastic Charity giving duo. ^_^

And well, honestly, I feel a majority of the menewsha communtiy possess these qualities you seek, Bartuc! But I will stick to these three for now. lol <3

Awseome idea, Bartie! ;D I would nominate you too..but...well..it would seem unproductive to your purpose...^^;;