View Poll Results: join?
+1 7 100.00%
-1 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 05-29-2010, 06:07 PM

Ava smiled. "I live in NYC. It was a long flight to get here." She nodded. "He is really confident... he sings in a band." She glanced at the floor, at Yuki, then at Niya. "I'm fine I guess. We dated for 6 years. And then one night at a local bar we got drunk and then he uh..." She trailed off, thinking about that night. Clearing her mind she coughed. "He slept with and was kissing other girls... my best friend included. Then more fighting later on and then we were over." She finished and nodded. She turned around and pushed herself, jumping, onto the counter top. Memories came flooding back again... Yuki and her sitting on her counter top, holding hands and talking, cuddled up on a couch and teasing each other, and so many more. Her phone vibrated before more came to mind, and she pulled it open.
[[About that... me, Sarah, and Jesse put you in it. It was only as a joke. I love you!]]
Ava wanted to scream. Jesse. She had been Ava's best friend before that night... now they were only somewhat friends.
TO: Mae
[[Yeah well... no going back now. Yuki's here and a lot of the other exes are arriving.]] She slid the phone shut and only 30 seconds later she got a reply.
[[Are they cute???]]
Ava couldn't help but laugh to herself.
[[Not bad. You'd be a happy camper.]]
She sent the message and slipped her phone into the pocket of her sweater she was wearing over the dress.

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:43 PM..

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 05-29-2010, 06:14 PM

There were two types of wealthy people in this world Kitty had learned, those who spend time and money on others and those who, well, spend it on themselves. PJ, her, and some of their mutual friends were the ones that cared.

PJ about well everything and her mostly about people. She did like animals well enough but she was a people person. She worked as a CSR at a Gym down the street from her house until she finished getting her Kinesiology degree and could work as a trainer. Just cause she loved to party didn't mean she was a bad person.

When Kitty moved to take a handful of the corn starched cheese snack she noticed it. His hand was laying across a bandage, the kind they put on fresh tattoos. " PJ Alexander Lotus did you get a new tattoo?" it wasn't like she was too shocked, she herself had one on her right side, and one on her left foot. She loved just looking at them sometimes. " Let me see."

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 05-30-2010 at 07:26 AM..

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2010, 07:45 PM

Hey guys - please remember that you can only add images and post decoration to the introductory post of your character - you're not allowed to add images and extra decorations to every post.

You can differentiate between character using different colors or text, but not with images.

Thanks!

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 05-29-2010, 10:47 PM

[ OoC| LOL... Whoops looks like we got in a bit in trouble~ xDD ]

Seeing as he wasn't going to be acknowledged anytime soon, Ji Wan decided to find his so called room, unintentionally missing the sight of his ex girlfriend. He even missed the sight of another guy walking in the moment he pivoted to a different direction and made his way around until he found the rooms. Finally finding his sleeping quarters, Ji Wan dropped his stuff the moment he opened the door. There was this jolt of weirdness in chest, causing him to pause for a moment. This presence felt... He couldn't even describe it, but it was overwhelming him to the point that he just decided to drop everything, make a detour to the bathroom to check on his presentation, before fast walking back to the kitchen, where it seemed that everyone was hanging out at.

Ji Wan stopped though, rethinking his approach to this one special girl. It had been awhile since he returned to the country and even longer since he last heard from her. If there was one thing that made him lose a bit of his cool, it would be the sight of any of his ex girlfriends; hell, even Sung Ra at first intimidated him when they met up again. However, the moment she announced of her engagement to some Taiwanese actor, the feeling of utmost relief relaxed him and the two were able to talk like the original best friends they were prior to the intimate relationship.

Shaking all the nervousness that built up since he left the room, the male casually strolled over to the kitchen; poised, relaxed and seemed to be deprived of any emotion what-so-ever. He had stuck a hand into his pants pocket, leaning against the frame of the entrance... His dark eyes looking from all these... Girls and the two other fellows in the room. His eyes then landed on her and her all her shimmering beauty. Appearance wise, they were an odd couple... His family thought he was crazy when he had mentioned her; however, his father his shook his head and waved it off.

A bit of a smirk curled his lip to the side as he nonchalantly strolled over to where Niya was sitting. The charm he often held clearly on his handsome features and once he had arrived to his B point, he wasted no time to lean forward and used the same tactic he had used on her the first time they met, "Annyeonghaseyo Aleumdaun~ (Hello there beautiful)" He greeted in Korean.

musikfreakx

Old 05-30-2010, 12:00 AM

[[deletion!]]

Last edited by musikfreakx; 05-30-2010 at 08:17 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-30-2010, 03:00 AM

Niya froze mid bite and twilrd gracefully on her hell, "Hmm so it's you eh?" She gave Ji a once over and nodded slightly, "do you really think that your 'I'm so cool' act is going to work a second time? 'Cause it's not." Se took another biute and shrugged, "But by all means you can try. Just means I can stand here and think your an idiot longer than intended." She leaned against the bench and gripped the table tightly behind her back, Crap! What the hell are these people playing at bringing Ji here? They had better hope they don't put any dangerous equiptment in the house or we will be in serious trouble! She gave Ji a casual smile, "So how have you been? How's what's her name?" She gripped the table even tighter, Friggen hell! If I had known that it was him they were digging up I wouldn't have worn the jacket he had bought me. She looked down at herself and silently disregarded the light blue jacket with a new hate.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 05-30-2010, 03:43 AM

Ji Wan merely clicked his tongue, casually listening to Niya's ramble about how she indirectly hated his presence. Nodding slowly, he then pulled away and looked her over while she continued with her rant. Seems like things were still a bit the same... She still wore the same hairstyle and her sense of fashion had yet to change as well... Yup, this girl was still the same since he last saw her. How boring... He mused before snapping his head to the side to brush away his golden bangs from his eyes.

"A simple hello would have been enough," he told her in plain English, no Korean accent what-so-ever, "But I suppose your three minute rant will have to do. I feel so honored to be acknowledged." He smiled, somewhat enjoying the inner turmoil she was probably going through. Because if he knew any better; if she hadn't cared, she wouldn't have indirectly snapped at him, just like what she did just a few moments ago. Not only that, she even wore the light blue coat he bought for her back when they were together! Then again, she was ogling it when they had passed by the silly thing... At least, that's how he remembered. And like any gentleman, he happily bought it for her.

"I've been alright, thank you for asking, aleumdaun~" he emphasized one of the many nicknames he often called her, "Mmm, but I think you're going to have to be a bit more specific than that though."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-30-2010, 07:36 AM

Niya took a small step back, 'oh um...sorry if I sounded rude or something. Just last time we talked we ended up throwing stuff at each other." She shook her head, "What you don't remeber the blonde girl you met when you went away? Or was she a one time deal?" She pushed away from the table and shrugged, "But than again I guess it was partially my own fault seeing as I did kick a couple of balls your way afterwards. I can see where all this negative energy can be my own fault." She felt a giggle threaten to escape her mouth but stopped herself in time, No! I forbid you Niya to be charmed by him yet again. She mentally rolled her eyes, Not that I'm complaining anyway! Wait no stop! she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but ignored it and looked up to Ji, "You haven't called me aleumdaun in a while. I must admit, I sort of missed it when we broke up....." She slammed a hand to her mouth and felt her eyes widen in horror, No friggen way I had just said that! No friggen way! And outloud to!

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 05-30-2010, 09:45 AM

Okay rp peoples!! just a few things..

To catch up people:
all are here except Emil [cara's ex]
stay in the studio till I post an intercom thing
NO LEAVING
There is going to be a house... in Hollywood Hills so just wait loves... pwease <3
housing.. I will send out a pm asking you all something
more about the show.... the host will tell you all after I do the intercom post
the studio lounge room [were we are all now]
2 large couches
several chair [comfy]
large table against the wall with food and drinks
4 doors leading to: the stage set, the front room, and 2 to the outside
boy and girl restroom

DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM.. not yet

more will explained when the host comes.. just bare with me till then

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-30-2010 at 09:51 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 05-30-2010, 10:02 AM

Box walked into the room full of people. He saw that he was the last one to show up but t wasnt his fault. His mom took her time driving over here. He saw alot of people he didnt know. This made him even more scared then he was five seconds ago. His mom told him all the bad things that can happen on a t.v. show. Box was so scared he started to shake. It wasnt until he saw Rain wavin at him.

Box put his head down and tryed t walk fast over to her. His body was shaking with the amout of people in the room. It was like he was waiting for somthing to pop out and get him. He was so glad he made it to the couch and Rain was alone. He sat next to her and said "My mom wanted me to give this to you before the show started." he held out a charm. He smiled and sat a little way from her. "She said it will make you feel better." Box was happy that his mom was nice to Rain. When the bad thing happened his mom was so mad at him. The whole thing was a mistake but he wanted to use this show to make it known to the world. Thus he gave it no more tought and smiled at Rain. His body stop shaking only because his mind was now on Rain.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2010, 10:07 AM

Ji Wan merely stared for a moment, tilting his head slightly to the side as Niya mentioned some blond. Blond... Blond... Blond? It took him awhile to think about it, but something did click once he managed to rake up some blurry memories. Oh wait, now he remembered, "One time deal," he finally answered, his tone slightly even but there was a mixed feeling within it. Ah, such a sad day that was... Probably one of the rare times where he actually rose his voice at someone and unfortunately, Niya had to be the poor victim to his once-in-a-blue-moon temper breaking tantrums.

Her laugh, for some reason... He missed it. Aish! He actually missed it? One of the appealing traits she had... That damn cute laugh that often made him smile. And once again, it happened again. Ji Wan could not help but flash her a soft yet genuine smile her way. However he coughed; his free hand covering his mouth before she straightened himself again, "Ah..." And for a moment, he felt awkward, especially after she had admitted that she missed the pet names he once used on her. Normally, he would have rudely laughed, mainly at the fact that she caught herself from saying something oddly nice toward him.

Tilting his head down, Ji Wan quickly shut his eyes before opening them once again and glanced at her once more. He merely shook his head, indirectly reassuring her, "Still has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Again he presented her with one his smiles before he looked away and clicked his tongue, "So how have you been? Still the same isanghan yeoja (weird girl) with the equally weird sense of fashion I see."

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Caraline looked up, she spotted the very person that made her heart ache more then anything. She looked down and then took a deep breath. She waved softly, her eyes widened as he came closer. To be exact he sat next to her. She looked down at her shoes, playing with them for a second before hearing his voice. She looked at him, her eyes caught in his eyes. She couldn't leave them, until he held something out for her. She broke the trance looking down at the charm.

Cara took it softly in her hands, she smiled softly, shyly. His mother was such nice woman. Small tears formed on the corners of her eyes as she held the charm in her hands. “Your mom always did know.” she looked up, smiling softly at Emil, Bo. She looked away for a few seconds she eyes on the cookies. However she turned away form them and looked back at Bo.

She didn't know what to ask him, so many questions she still didn't understand. She wanted to know so many things, but she still was scared the answer wouldn't be something she would have liked. Looking at the ground, “So.. h-how've you been?”

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 05-30-2010, 10:37 AM

Box looked down at his shoes that were new. His mom said that he needed new stuff if he was going to be seen on tv. Box knew that alot of thing had to be said but he kept it short because he singed a papper saying that he would make it a good show along with the others. He hasnt talked much to her after they broke up. His mouth started to dry up as he tryed to speek "I ... fine ... i ... i ... mean im ... fine." His head went even lower his hand wraping around one another as he struggled to speek again. "Please ... dont cry ... mom says to ... send you her love ... and ... she ... misses you." Box started to shake again. He didnt know why but he wanted to here her say Bo out loud. He olny let her and his mom call him by that name. To everyone else he was Box. He didnt care much for his first name.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2010, 11:11 AM

Caraline watch him, watching his movements, she worried. He spoke, trying to catch his words, she could tell that he needed something, something to help with the shaking and dry mouth. She looked around for a seconds, stopping as she heard his next words. They struck her hard. Gasping softly she rubbed her eyes and looked back at Bo. “I.. miss her too..” she stood up quickly walking to the food table. She looked around and found some water. Grabbing a new bottle she opened the cap and sat down next to Bo. “Here, please drink some Bo, you might feel better.” she stopped speaking, speaking that name once again, her own body filled with a cold sensation. Looking down she wondered why.

musikfreakx

Old 05-30-2010, 04:53 PM

((seeing as there are no rooms, and I feel like an idiot, just ignore the last post of mine))
Ava flopped on soft couch, watching everything going on. Awkward... she sing-songed in her head, as she watched the situations between Niya and Ji Wan, then the one between Box and Cara. She pulled out her phone and began to text with Mae, feeling that she had to do something than just sit here and watch.
[[All of the exes are here. And it is getting AWKWARD!!!]]
She sent the message to Mae and waited, twiddling her thumbs, for Mae's reply.
[[How is the situation between you and Yuki?]]
Ava read the message and instantly began to type.
[[Well... he's here, I'm here. There was a slight conflict that everyone got to witness because no other guys were here. He seems to be trying to woo me back ): ]]
[[...Don't fall for it. You're stronger than that.]]
Ava smiled at her friends words. She nodded, even though she knew Mae couldn't see it.
[[Thanks Mae-bell]]
She sent the message, slid the phone shut, and slipped it into her sweater pocket. She walked to the kitchen-ish area and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge. She gulped half of it down and let out an "Ahhh" noise. She perched herself on one of the counters and with squinted eyes began to analyze the room and the people.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-31-2010, 07:42 AM

Niya smiled softly, "Hmm well it's been pretty much the same." Niya almost missed the 'weird girl' reference but caught on quickly, "If i wasn't a weird girl than life would be very boring! And remember that was the thing that caught your attention in the first place." She gave him a small wink and pushed him playfully on the shoulder. Even though they had been seperated for a while now Niya was feeling more and more comfortable with Ji the longer she spoke with him. It was weird because she thought she would never feel like this ever again with him. It's been so long since I was able to have aproper conversation with Ji Wan. Looking at her feet she couldn't help but feel wamred by the smile he gave her, that was one of the things she loved the most about him. His gorgeous smile was always able to brighten up her day, even when she was at her worst.

[I hope you dont mind me calling him Ji before Juauni. just seemed cuter LOL]

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 AM

PJ turned as Kitty mentioned his new tattoo, placing his hand over as much of the bandage as possible. He bit his lip and glanced around the room, desperate to find a distraction. Sure enough, another guy walked through the door and approached the blue-haired girl. He took his chance.

"Hi there !" he said, waving at the newcomer with one hand and holding out "his" bowl in the other. "Cheese puff ?"

The boy cocked his head to one side and smiled warmly. If this guy was as freaked out about all of this as "Blue" (( Cora ! )), PJ wanted to appear approachable instead of scary.

(( I'm working on drawing up his tattoo right now, so I'm not sure when it'll be revealed . . . :ninja: ^^ ))

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 05-31-2010, 08:42 AM

((Kay...If there was a smiley that was giving a thumbs up it would go here))

Kitty arched one perfectly waxed eyebrow at Pj's obvious change in subject. So it was another thing she was going to have to pry out of him the first chance they got to be alone, that was just fine by her. "Aren't you just full of secrets today"

With out even turning to look at the boy her ex was talking to she knew that he must have been Cara's ex. All of the others had shown up already. She wasn't sure what had happened between the other two relationship but she did know that this boy had cheated on the blue haired girl.

Tilting her face to the side she took in the boy's appearance and gave him a small smile."Hi I'm Kitty, and you are?" She figured she could at least be nice to him they all were going to be living together for a still unknown amount of time. It seems like everyone but Yuki and Ava were paired up, those two seemed to be staying away from each other for the moment.

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 05-31-2010 at 08:48 AM..

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-31-2010, 08:59 AM

[ OoC| xDD Lawlz, it's okay. Maybe I should have put that as one of his nicknames... Oh well~ Oh JaeJoong Oppa~ <3 Oh and I hope you guys don't mind the random Korean... >>;; ]

The male nodded gently, listening to what Niya had to say about her well being. Honestly, it was nice that she had yet to change too much. It was her strange appeal that attracted him in the first place and she was right... Her odd sense of style practically called out to him; l u r e d, for lack of anything better wording. And it seemed that she was slowly warming up to his sudden appearance, which he was also glad about. He wasn't clearly sure what would happened if she just completely gave him the cold shoulder. WWIII? He inwardly chuckled at that cliche.

"Well, I'm glad for you," he playfully flashed her one of his flirtatious smiles when she had childishly nudged him and presented him with her sexy winks. Ji Wan somewhat flinched at that, coughing once again before regaining his original composure. "... Ideul-i eolmana tteugeoun hananim, naega kkamppag haessgun (God, I forgot how hot those were) ..." He muttered incoherency. Seriously, what was this woman doing to him? Past feelings were suddenly appearing and he was turning clumsy once again; which was something he did not like, especially in front of her. He needed to be cool... He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of so many damn people! And of course h i s yuil mu (one and only) Niya.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-31-2010, 09:09 AM

{Nawwwww hes soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ The random Korean makes him all the cuter}

Niya looked to the ground again and could feel a small blush creeping across her cheeks, "What about yourself? I hear you moved out of town?" She looked up again and busied herself with a bowle of Cheezles, It;s only so I on't have to see his smile. To bad she couldn't convice herself better. Looking around she watched asthe other couples talked and exchanged looks, I'm guessing right now our convo is going so much better.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-31-2010, 09:25 AM

"Mmmm, well you know me... I can't stay in one place for so long," he answered smoothly, "I've been in town for awhile... I was planning on leaving the country again, but something caught my interest." Carefully, Ji Wan stepped forward; closing a bit more space between the both of them, but at the same time, he still managed to keep his distance. Yes, they weren't chucking anything at one another like last time... But he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable. It would most likely cause more problems if things got awkward again.

Inhaling quietly, Ji Wan took a moment to survey his surroundings. He had yet to even introduce himself to any of these people, but it seemed everyone tolerated one another. There wasn't any flying objects he had to dodge, so that was a good sign. The Korean then returned his attention back to his ex girlfriend who was preoccupying herself with some snacks... "Dating anyone?" he suddenly questioned her.

[ OoC| Lol, okay neat~ =DDD ]

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 05-31-2010, 09:29 AM

Box tryed to take the watter with out shaking it. He must have made half of it spill out on him. His hands just wouldnt stop he drank what was left and spoke in a soft tone "Thank ... you ... i feel ... better." Box looked up at her and then quickly put his head down. He moved a lil more away from her and gave her back the drink. Box started to wrap his hands around and around one another. He glanced at Rain again and spoke "Rain ... um ... i ... i ... um ... im sorry." His eyes became wide and his body froze. It felt like a city bus just hit him.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-31-2010, 09:34 AM

Niya froze and almost chocked on a chip. Coughing a little she shook her head, "Um no. Nobody i seem to like. you remeber all the boys I know. They are all immature idiots." She shrugged, "Than again I don't know any good looking girls either." She tried to ignore Ji's step bu couldn't help but quietly and subtly inhale his sent. Still the same perfume he always wore, same sent that seemed to make her head swin and her knees shake.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2010, 09:48 AM

Caraline watched with sad eyes at Bo, she wanted to help, but didn't know what to do. She could feel her heart being pulled this way and that. Shaking her head she was about to do something when he spoke those words. He's sorry. Her own body froze, solid. Moving was not on her mind. Her mind went back to that day, her friend had spotted Bo with a girl, cheating. Cara had gotten so angry, she really loved him, she thought that he really loved her and everything. She exploded.

Cara shook her head, shaking the memories out of her mind, yet those feelings, that pain wouldn't leave. She looked at Bo, her smile was lost, her body cold. Pulling her legs up to her chest she laid her head on her knees. Turing her head to Bo she wondered, “What.. why...” she turned her head away, she didn't know what to say. She had his face in her mind, boy did she love him, his personality, him, his looks everything. Everything about him drove her off the cliff, and thinking about ti now, they still did. Taking a deep breath she turned back to Bo, “What... what you been up too.. lately, Bo?”

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 05-31-2010, 10:02 AM

Box looked at her. H could tell how she felt about what he just said. He knew he wasnt soupose to be like this so said "Nothing ... i mean ... some stuff ... like band thingys ... some other things ... nothing to much" Box gave her a week smile and wished this thing would start already. It was hard being so close to her.