@Tifa-Cat: Thank you :)
lolz, you are EVIL.
thanks, I love it so much xDDDD..the expressions are incredible xD

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM

Haha, I wouldn't mind my avatar to be drawn.
Your art is really funny and exciting. ;D

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-12-2007, 10:20 PM

Thank you very much, it's so hilarious! Don't know what you mean, if you're asking whether I'm Mou on Gaia too then yes, I am. Why?

x
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to x

Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mou
Thank you very much, it's so hilarious! Don't know what you mean, if you're asking whether I'm Mou on Gaia too then yes, I am. Why?
Because I'm Chia-Mou xP

Lol

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 12:08 AM

Mike:

I don't know what's going on with your knees :roll:

Wood Sorrel
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 12:24 AM

• I like your art! Feel free to draw me :B

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 12:36 AM

Well, if you could give me a picture of your avatar I'd be able to. =]

Mike
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 01:55 AM

Haha, the knees are fine.
You're great, and the picture is funny! ;D

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyre800
Ahahaha I love your banner! It is sweet! X3
I would be honored if you could drawa little something of my character Li Jin. She's got a quirky personality I think you could ahve fun with X3

Katherinedante: Sweet, that 2nd pic is one of your sketch commissions from lastscionz? X3 Mind if I ask how much he charges for sketches? Im too shy to note him on DA XD
Yes... um. Basically if he is open for sketches or line art commission information would be on his journal. I do not think there would be anyway around noting him if you want a commission... But he is really nice and quick. Dont be shy and keep your eyes open for slots. <D

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Haha, the knees are fine.
You're great, and the picture is funny! ;D
I'm glad you like it xD!

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2007, 01:39 PM

Oooooh it's Chia-Mou xD Wonder why I had a tingling feeling it was you~

Hello hello my twin Mou <3 I should commish you on Gaia, been thinking of doing it for ages, damn.

And more people I know from Gaia D: So crazy!

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mou
Oooooh it's Chia-Mou xD Wonder why I had a tingling feeling it was you~

Hello hello my twin Mou <3 I should commish you on Gaia, been thinking of doing it for ages, damn.

And more people I know from Gaia D: So crazy!
Am I that obvious? ^^;

<3
I closed my shop on Chia and moved to my art mule ^^; And keep auctioning dress up games xD!
So -shifty eyes-

Yeah, it's like.. the majority of Menewsha..ians? Are from Gaia xD!
A kind of Deutschthe war, the warno weapons in storewe found a knifelike the others beforeyour pain, your painno doctor´s in townwe found a graveand it´s hardly unknownyou´re dying, you´re dyingno friends if you likefuneral partypolitical strikea force, a forcetwo nations divorcedchuchill is bleedingcause we area kind of deutschwe are a kind of deutschwe are a kind of deutschlet send the bombers again to germanylet send the b
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h ombers againEINE ART VON DEUTSCHder krieg, der kriegkeine waffen im lagerwir fanden ein messerwie die anderen zuvord
ein schmerz, dein schmerzkeine ärzte in der stadtwir fanden ein grabund es ist kaum unbekanntdu stirbst, du stirbstkeine freunddddddddddflwplefwelf wewe[lpfef[lpe meinetwegenLeichenschmaus
politischer Streikeine macht, eine machtzwei völker geschiedenchurchill blutetdenn wir sindeine art von deutschwir sind eine art von deutschwir sind eine art von deutschlasst die bomber erneut nach deutschland schickenlasst die bomber erneut schicken

A kind of Deutschthe war, the warno weapons in storewe found a knifelike the others beforeyour pain, your painno doctor´s in townwe found a graveand it´s hardly unknownyou´re dying, you´re dyingno friends if you likefuneral partypolitical strikea force, a forcetwo nations divorcedchuchill is bleedingcause we area kind of deutschwe are a kind of deutschwe are a kind of deutschlet send the bombers again to germanylet send the b
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h ombers againEINE ART VON DEUTSCHder krieg, der kriegkeine waffen im lagerwir fanden ein messerwie die anderen zuvord
ein schmerz, dein schmerzkeine ärzte in der stadtwir fanden ein grabund es ist kaum unbekanntdu stirbst, du stirbstkeine freunddddddddddflwplefwelf wewe[lpfef[lpe meinetwegenLeichenschmaus
politischer Streikeine macht, eine machtzwei völker geschiedenchurchill blutetdenn wir sindeine art von deutschwir sind eine art von deutschwir sind eine art von deutschlasst die bomber erneut nach deutschland schickenlasst die bomber erneut schicken

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2007, 01:46 PM

Not obvious, I just had this weird feeling, must have been because of the art (the style). Had no idea until you said it though.

What's your mule's name *ninja*

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Ah, xD
I'm glad I have a recognisable style. xD!

Member Online

xD!
The plan was.. to keep it a secret.. but now lots of people know it's me because I can't keep secrets like that :roll: :lol:

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-13-2007, 03:05 PM

Rawrgle are you still accepting the avis >.>

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 03:22 PM

I opened a 5g shop xD!
But the shop's only for 1 style, so I'm not sure if I'll stop doing freebies... -thinks-

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 03-13-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x
I opened a 5g shop xD!
But the shop's only for 1 style, so I'm not sure if I'll stop doing freebies... -thinks-
Okay then I guess I can spare 5g i hope she doesnt mind .

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 07:10 PM

^_^ Kekekekeke!

Wood Sorrel
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x
  • I would find this forum on the day the avis were invisible xD you should be able to see me now if you're still doing freebees.

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2007, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Sorrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by x
  • I would find this forum on the day the avis were invisible xD you should be able to see me now if you're still doing freebees.
Rofl<3

i might consider doing a few freebies sometime this week 8)

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 03-18-2007, 03:28 PM

• ohh such cute art!
    could you draw my avatar please? ^^

<3

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2007, 06:33 PM

Nope, cuz this is closed... :roll:

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 03-20-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x
  • So you closed it right after I asked. >.<

x
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by x
  • So you closed it right after I asked. >.<
No, it's been closed since before you posted

First post:
Quote:
Last edited by x on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:32 pm; edited 15 times in total

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-22-2007, 07:35 PM

HAha your art is so cute! I tried to order from you before your shop closed but I was a little too late. =(

Best of luck with work stuff! <3