Faustus
Your Beautiful Asian Obsession

Old 11-16-2011, 01:15 AM

Rules
I.No cybering. If it gets hot and heavy, take it to the PM's.

II Literacy. You don't have to be super literate and write an entire novel. But, I don't want to see one-liners and especially poor grammar.Capitalization and punctuation shouldn't be hard, but I've seen people fail at it.

III. No text talk or emotes. Describe the emotions and use complete and logical sentences. Again, I've seen this problem in other guilds and don't want to see it here.

IV. Love and Romance is great and is encouraged. But, please no insta-love.Don't meet in one post and get married in the next. Take your time-it's more fun that way.

V. Along with marriage comes family. I don't mind if a master or a slave , or a master and a master gets together and starts a family. In fact, that would be great.Inside are guidelines for starting a family.

VI. No unnecessary cruel, violent or disgusting posts with slaves. A little gore is fine, but not explicit.But no killing! Also, no disturbing sex stuff. All I have to say is, that if I see it you're gone. It's gross. *This does not include S&M and B&D-PM it if it gets wild*

VII. Be ACTIVE!!!!

XI.The last and most important rule-have fun.It may seem like I'm asking a lot form you, but really most of it is common sense

Skeleton

Username:

Full Name: (What is your Character's name?)

Alias/Famous Name: Famous name or alias your character is known by)

Master or Slave:

Picture Link:

----------

Love and Pain: Place to put your skeletons

Love and Pain: OCC

Last edited by Faustus; 11-16-2011 at 01:21 AM..

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-16-2011, 08:30 PM

Username: Alex_Silvermane

Full Name: Alexander Drake

Alias/Famous Name: Fenris

Master or Slave: Slave