happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-29-2011, 09:55 PM

By the time Akio had finally reached the area where the fire was going on, he noticed how the flames were slowly being taken care of by the fire department. It wasn't much of a surprise that they had gotten here so quickly, but obviously enough; seeing this flame, it was obvious enough that it wasn't exactly accidental. This flame was much more stable rather than out of control and spreading over toward buildings. So seeing that, it was no doubt about it that this was started by someone. From just knowing that, Akio began to walk around the area to see if he could find anything about whoever or even possibility the actual person how had created this inferno.

(Brain-dead @.@)

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-29-2011, 09:57 PM

Silas gulped. He had been in these types of situations before. With a deep breath he said, "You know, killing people because you feel like they get in the way. You see, I work for a gang. You could be in trouble if they find out. They are tied to the Greek Mafia and they mean business when it comes to murders on their turf. Or, you know, so they say." He put his hands up over his head and looked her square in the eye. There was something off but he knew that deeper there was more to it than that. "It's not our fault you know," he whispered to her, "It's not our fault that we are so screwed up."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2011, 10:03 PM

the greek mafia? this freak works for the greek mafia?
That just makes him valuable to us
How?
Well, we could use him as ransom, or something
OR WE COULD USE HIM AS A WAY TO GET THEM TO DO OUR WORK!
exactly

Lydia lowered the gun a little, still keeping it at the ready. She heard sirens nearby, so she figured somebody had found out about her 'work'.
"turn around and start walking," she said to him, forcefully. "and don't make any false moves, I don't want to have to kill you"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 10:43 PM

amanda noticed akio arrive and walked over too him. "so what do yoiu think" she said.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-30-2011, 04:42 AM

"Whatever you want," Silas said to her. "Just remember, I think we could be of use to each other." Silas did as she commanded. The sound of the sirens and the police cars going in the direction of the inferno only made him sweat more. He had no fear of dying but the boy wasn't ready to die just yet.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 05:48 AM

They had walked to the end of the alley and Lydia said, "Look out there, do you see any police?"

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 05:50 AM

Silas poked his head. He looked left and then he looked right. As far as he could tell there was nothing down the street. He didn't want to run into any police so he double checked. After he was certain he turned to look at her. "Nothing," he replied.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 05:53 AM

"Good, Now get down on your stomach," Lydia said. "And remember, as long as you do what I tell you to, you'll stay alive" She then dug through her bag and grabbed a rope.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 05:59 AM

Silas got down on his stomach. He did everything that she told him to. "I hope this doesn't turn out to be some kind of fetish for you," he joked. "Not that I would really mind."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 06:03 AM

"don't worry" Lydia said, chuckling as she bound his arms, "I'm a med student"
She then pulled him up, picked up the scooter, got on, and said "get on behind me, and lean in close so you don't fall off"

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 AM

He did as she said and smirked. "Med student huh?" he asked. "So you must have the brains then?"

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 06:07 AM

"Oh yeah, I do" She then fired up the scooter and drove back towards her house.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 AM

Silas stayed quiet on the way to wherever it was they were going. Oddly enough, he wasn't scared. He didn't even feel like he was being kidnapped. He would have gone with her either way. There was some kind of sick wicked attraction coursing through his veins. She has something I can use and I have something she can use, he thought with a smile.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 06:19 AM

They came to an apartment complex just a few blocks away and Lydia stopped the scooter, parking it in front of one of the buildings. "Here we are," she said as she got off and got behind him, helping him off the scooter. "Follow me." She began to walk upstairs and her mind began to race

What are we going to do with him if he tries to betray us?!?
Then we'll kill him
But how?
Well cross that bridge when we come to it
We should just kill him now!
It would be a waste
A WASTE? He's a liability!
Or he could prove to be an asset
FINE!

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 06:34 AM

He followed her blindly and walked with her every step of the way. He looked around the place and was starting to get the picture. "Home sweet home huh? Better than where I live. The cardboard box gets cramped, I can't have guests over as much."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 06:47 AM

"yeah," She said as she unlocked and opened her door, revealing her small apartment. "Come on in, sit down, and lets talk. We may be able to benefit each other"

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 06:55 AM

He walked inside and placed his book bag down by the door. He took a seat on her sofa and folded his hands in his lap. "You have more room than I do, that's for sure," he said. He knew she was going to ask him about his connections to the street gangs and to the mob. Things get rough on the street and right now anyone else outside of it willing to listen was a god sent.

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 07:00 AM

"so, tell me about this greek mafia," She said to him as she shut the door and sat down.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 07:06 AM

Silas slid to the edge of the seat. It was as if he was trying to get close to her so they wouldn't hear him spilling secrets. "They make me do all these things," he explained. "It's large and it has all these gangs working under it. The streets down here are covered in thugs. Each one fighting with the Russians and the Italians. They do the big deals, extortion, drug deals and most of all murder for hire." He stopped for a breath before he looked around.

"I'm not stupid enough to tell anyone anything about what I saw tonight. I would be a hypocrite. I have a target that I need dead and I'm kinda squeamish with the sort of thing they are asking me to do but you, you could do it no problem. You could do it, get that blood lust fulfilled and I can get the money. If you are interested, I let you in on the cut."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 07:13 AM

"Tell me about this guy, why do they want him dead," she said to the guy
Like I told you, he could be an asset
yeah, he can find us scum to kill
scum that we can get paid to get rid of as well

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 07:16 AM

Silas looked around nervously as if it was a tick or something he was just used to doing. Working so long in the underground made him nervous. "This guy has a ton of drugs that belonged to my gang leader. He sold them off and was supposed to give a cut but he never did. He's holding out and now my boss wants him dead. He tells me that holding back money is dishonest."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 07:22 AM

a drug dealer!
A giant chunk of scum!
Let's do it

"where is he. I'll do it, and you can keep half the money as a finder's fee" She said calmly

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-30-2011, 07:26 AM

Silas nodded his head. "Sounds fair," he said. He got up and walked over to his book bag. Inside was the address he was supposed to go to along with instructions. He turned around to face her with the paper in his hand. "Follow me."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2011, 08:10 AM

"alright," she said as she followed him. "but I swear, if you turn on me, betray me, or anything of that nature, I will kill you. Slowly, and painfully" As she said those words, she hoped that she wouldn't have to act on them.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-30-2011, 02:48 PM

While Akio had walked around the area of where the inferno had started; he continued to try and find any information or anyone nearby that could tell him about what had been going on here earlier that could've caused this. Suddenly as Amanda's voice came up from his side of her asking what he thought about the situation, he simply shook his head lightly while looking forward even if he couldn't see. "I'm not sure, but no doubt. This is a controlled fire, whoever did this..was no doubtly trying to get rid of some information or a dead body of some sort. Doubt this fire was just for show." he stated, right as Akio had turned his head over to look at Amanda; the sound of what seemed like a scooter firing up and driving away caught his ear as he turned his attention right toward where he heard the sound. "What the hell?...someone was here!" he exclaimed running straight over toward where he heard the sound of the scooter firing up and driving away. Causing him to run right into and through an alleyway; only for him to see the street burn marks on the ground and the fresh smell of gasoline in the air from the scooter. "Hmph...Amanda! did you bring the hounds?...maybe we can use them to follow the scent of the gasoline to see who was here."