lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM

Lydia gave silas a look that said, 'stop interfering with my victim' then turned back towards jimmy. "Just keep that attitude, and this will be nice and quick. But if you've lied to us, or this is a set-up, I'm going to have some fun with you"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 PM

(O_O Lost track..uber bad this time..x-x SOO SOOORRRYYY D: )

Right as soon as Amanda had called for the dogs to come out so that they could sniff out the trail of which way the people had run off to when they were in the alleyway. Akio gave a quick nod as he grabbed onto the leash of the dog and began to stand there and wait until the dogs got a good smell and scent of what they were going to be looking for. Within moments, when they started to bolt off; Akio gave a quick gasp of nearly being pulled to the floor by the dog and get dragged. Instead, he regained his balance and began to run with the dog to follow where it was going. "C'mon Amanda! I think they got the scent!"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 04:08 PM

Amanda ran with them holding tight to the leash.

----------

(and i know why lol)

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-05-2011, 04:26 PM

(<.< Nyuuuu >.>
can someone give me a quick re-cap of where those two are. @.@ I'm kind of lost..:sweat:...so i know where i can post them going?)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 04:28 PM

(i think they captured a drug dealer and are planning on drowning him when they get the drugs. idk if they are at the docks yet.)

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 AM

((Yeah, so far Silas and Lydia have a member of the Greek mafia which they are taking to the docks to interfere with a drug transfer. With that, they take it to the Don. Once rewarded, Lydia takes most of the profits while Silas would take most of the drugs.))

Silas drove faster until they ended up at the docks. He looked back at Jimmy who by this point was crying. To see a grown man cry like this was not fun at all for Silas. He looked over to the docks and recognized one of the cars. "You're doing a deal with the Italians?" Silas asked.

Jimmy nodded his head. "I thought you knew Silas," he whispered. "Joe waiting for my boys. They are gonna be coming up this way. Once they do, you and you're girl here can do some damage and take the drugs. We're far away enough from Joe th--"

"Bullshit, I'm going to back up a bit and I'm putting a silencer on my gun," he said. "If it comes to it, they are meeting Linda and they do not want to meet Linda. You better not be messing with me Jimmy."

lydia1020
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2011, 03:35 AM

((sorry I took so long to post, been busy with school and stuff))

Lydia looked at Jimmy. "so there are going to be guys." It was more a statement than a question. "Well, then I guess we'll just have to do something about that." She pulled out her gun and stuck it in her pocket. "So, anything else I should know about, Jimmy?"

Last edited by lydia1020; 08-11-2011 at 03:38 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 03:36 AM

(its ok i feel your pain lydia i start monday and im not aloud back on the computer except for school work ater that but i dont even have my schedule yet and dont know what supplies to buy i am freakin)