DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-09-2007, 11:24 PM

Plot:
On top of a hill in the middle of a forest there is a castle that lay in ruins. No one knows about it due to the fact no one goes in this area much. Although four teenagers come upon it while each in their own crisis. They don't know each other at first but find each other in this place. Are they going to fall in love or come to hate each other? Will there problems soon be fixed or will the grow worse.

Setting:
The castle that is in ruins lies on the edge of the forest near the sea.

Profile Skeleton:
Code:
My mother calls me [full name]
I was born a [girl/boy]
I am now [age] years old
I like [likes]
Don't let me see [fears]
It's no big deal [problem at hand]
It's just my past [bio]
Look at me, I'm pretty [description or picture]
Controled by [played by]
Rules:
1. follow TOS
2. keep it PG-13
3. keep cussing to a bare minimum.
4. killing is not allowed
5. send me the profile with title of sanctuary of mine
6. Try to post at least two lines.
7. NO godmoding

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARACTERS
GIRLS

My mother calls me [Sophie Iris]
I was born a [girl]
I am now [18] years old
I like [Cookies, cheese, dancing, singing.]
Don't let me see [Spiders.]
It's no big deal [She has no father and her mother is always mean to her because of her other sisters planting ideas in their mothers head.]
It's just my past [She grew up in a nice home, but her father died, and everything changed. Her sisters always hated her because she was daddies little girl.]
Look at me, I'm pretty [link]
Controled by [.~.Secret.Love.~.]

My mother calls me Samantha Avro
I was born a girl
I am now [age] 16
I likeMCR(My Chemical Romance)FOB(Fall Out Boy)AFI(Don't know what it stands for yet)and Chinese
Don't let me see Death,Spiders,and Any Other Form Of Bugs
It's no big deal My Mother just died and My Brother is in the Hospital,and I think my Boyfriend is cheating on me
It's just my past Samantha was pretty much born a normal girl until she figured out that her brother had cancer and her dad was a druggie and then all this got into her head and she had a problem to... she became goth
Look at me, I'm pretty

Controled by [emoluver45]=]=3

BOYS
My mother calls me Marten Julienne
I was born a boy
I am now 16 years old
I like cookies, music, nature
Don't let me see death, squirrels, parents divorcing
It's no big deal Marten's parents are always fighting due to the issues that her brother is having.
It's just my past Marten was born into a pretty much average family. As he grew older he watched his brother slowly get into drugs. Now his brother is in jail and his parents are fighting and blaming each other for the problems at hand.
Look at me, I'm pretty

Controled by DelilahHeart

My mother calls mePrince Inuyasha
I am now18
I likeIce cream,Samantha Avro[my almost girlfriend]
Don't let me seeDeath
It's no big dealI have liked Samantha Avro for over 3 years now but i dont know if she like me the same way with me to we are friends right not but will it ruin our friendship if I ask her out[the is the ULTIMENT QUESTION]
It's just my past My mother and father has died and now I live with my aunt and uncle right now
Look at me, I'm pretty the girl in the pic is Samantha Avro [can you predict the future by this pic??]
Controled by[emoluver45 =3=]O.o lol]

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 08:47 AM

My mother calls me Samantha Avro
I was born a girl
I am now [age] 16
I like MCR(My Chemical Romance)FOB(Fall Out Boy)AFI(Don't know what it stands for yet)and Chinese
Don't let me see Death,Spiders,and Any Other Form Of Bugs
It's no big dealMy Mother just died and My Brother is in the Hospital,and I think my Boyfriend is cheating on me
It's just my past[/b]Samantha was pretty much born a normal girl untill she figured out that her brother had cancer and her dad was a druggie and then all this got into her head and she had a problem to... she became goth
Look at me, I'm pretty
Controled by emoluver45 =]=3

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 06:34 PM

-walks up behind marie silently-HI!!!-i scare marie badly-oops srry bout that!!

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 08:28 PM

i dont understand what i did that was soooo wrong?

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 09:36 PM

-walks up to marie and Marten-Hi!How are you guys?

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:05 PM

Marten had been wandering around in the forest for about an hour now. He was growing sick of it and wanted somewhere to rest so he could eat the snack that he had packed for himself when he had planned to take the hike. he stopped in his tracks though when he saw the structure in front of him. It looks massive at first but the fact that it was falling apart didn't seem to faze him at all. "Wow," he said to himself.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2007, 11:22 PM

-Samantha come up from behind him-Marten what are you looking at?

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 12:08 AM

-stares into his eyes-*PAUSE*-Okay if you havent read Princes Inuyashas profile in the top of this forum you need to--okay back to the talking writing roleplaying whatever you want to call it-"Marten",Samantha said,"What are you looking at I don't see anything?."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 01:11 AM

"Don't tell me you don't see the crumbling castle that's in front of us," Marten said in a mocking tone. He was sick of having her hanging over his shoulder right now and the reason he came up here was to be alone. He adjusted his back pack slightly before climbing up the slope of the hill further so that he could walk around the ruins.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 01:55 AM

"I'm sorry for bothering you Marten," Samantha said with a slightl hurt tone. "I'll just be on way. Sorry for you wasting you precious time." She was more sarcastic with the last part but still hurt. She turned from him and ran away, sobbing into her hands.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 02:20 AM

Marten shrugged it off and found a place to sit down. He took out an apple he had brought with him and bit into it. Finding a place to sit he took out the notebook he brought with him to write. He felt distant at the moment, not really wanting to see anyone.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 AM

Samantha finds Prince Inuyasha and runs into his strong arms sobbing.Prince Inuyasha tightly holds onto Samantha until finally he hears this faint small voice,"He was so mean to me"Samantha said quietly."It is okay,"Prince Inuyasha said calmly,"Just wait a moment and calm down right now"Samantha looks into Prince Inuyasha with her teary eyes.And then suddenly Prince Inuyasha leans in for a kiss...Samantha leans into getting into the moment they both close their eyes and then theirs lips met.Samantha felt safe quickly once Prince Inuyashas arm tightened softly around Samanthas faguil body.They felt like nothing could tear them apart.