Calistoh
Send a message via AIM to Calistoh Send a message via Yahoo to Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:01 AM

++Plot++

The year is 2500. Earth has slowly deterated after the Great cataclysim, an over throw of human rule over earth by the demons. Humans are now endangered, clinging onto the last bit of humanity they have. They live in the decomposing citys, destroyed by the demons. Angels have decended to help the perishing humans to regain control of what was once theres and drive the demons away.

++Setting++

A grey crumbling city. It's always cold and the sun never seems to shine anymore. It rains often, sometimes even snows. Buildings often collapse from the decades of neglect.

++Rules++

Keep everything PG 13
Follow all Menewsha rules
Keep a balence of good/evil
No pictures in profiles

++Other Useful Info++

Post a profile in this format to join in on the RP:
Name:
Allegence:(demon/human)
Species: (Demon, Human, Angel/fallen, Halfs)
Weapon:
Bio:

++RP Members++

-Name:Israfiel
Appearence: Israfiel is somewhat average in height, She has choppy, unevan ravin black hair, and orange eyes. On her back are a pair of battered grey and black angel wings. She is wearing what looks like a black and white lolita dress and black socks with a white lace trim.
Allegence:None/human
Species: Fallen Angel
Weapon: Twin converted desert eagles that fire holy metal bullets
Bio: Once an angel of heaven, Israfiel left for reasons she never speaks of and was striped of her holy powers. Now she hides amongst the humans, eeking out a living, staying far from demons and most angels alike. Along with her travels her only companion and friend, Naru, a rather large black ang grey gryphon.

-Name: John Ryder
Appearence/Bio: A rough looking man of about 28, he is wise beyond his years. Stubble adorns his gruff face, and his clothes look old and weather worn. Under his layers he has a gunbelt with ammo, and a silver six shooter, almost nobody has ever seen. Throughout his life he has felt that good luck has been on his side, and he attributes it to his kind acts. However, it is really because he is 1/2 Angel and doesn't know it. John is always the first to stand up for reason, and justice. Behind his facade of the tough man he looks, he is deeply troubled by his horrible childhood. His parents were slain by Demons.
Allegence:Human
Species: 1/2 Human, 1/2 Angel
Weapon: Silver Six Shooter.

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:08 AM

Israfiel sat on the edge of a crumbling fountain gazing into the murky alge water, contemplating what her next move was going to be. It was sprinkling lightly and a harsh, cold wind blew every so often. She haden't eaten in days and didn't know when she would again. Naru, her gryphon companion, lay at her feet, a gruff sigh from his beak, he looked up at Israfiel and layed his great head back down. A glint of gold cought the fallen angels attention in the ransid water.
'A goldfish?'
She could hardly believe anything could survive in such an environment but life did have a way to survive when the odds were againt it. She smiled a little, watching the small, pale fish swim around.

After a while she began to feel uncomfortable, as though she we're being watched. Her hand strayed close to one of her converted desert eagles, both had bullets made from holy metal, a human invention used as the last desprate attempt to control the demon overthrow. Israfiel scanned her surroundings with firey orange eyes.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Lightswitch Raves

Old 10-13-2007, 06:17 AM

Sounds like it could be fun:

Name: John Ryder
Appearence/Bio: A rough looking man of about 28, he is wise beyond his years. Stubble adorns his gruff face, and his clothes look old and weather worn. Under his layers he has a gunbelt with ammo, and a silver six shooter, almost nobody has ever seen. Throughout his life he has felt that good luck has been on his side, and he attributes it to his kind acts. However, it is really because he is 1/2 Angel and doesn't know it. John is always the first to stand up for reason, and justice. Behind his facade of the tough man he looks, he is deeply troubled by his horrible childhood. His parents were slain by Demons.

Well, not bad for a few minutes thought.

Hope you like it.

Oh and I combined Appearance/Bio.

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightswitch Raves
Sounds like it could be fun:

Name: John Ryder

Well, not bad for a few minutes thought.

Hope you like it.

Oh and I combined Appearance/Bio.

Welcome to my rp!
Post away!

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 AM

So is my character up to speed?

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
So is my character up to speed?
Yep, it's good enough for me!

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistoh
Israfiel sat on the edge of a crumbling fountain gazing into the murky alge water, contemplating what her next move was going to be. It was sprinkling lightly and a harsh, cold wind blew every so often. She haden't eaten in days and didn't know when she would again. Naru, her gryphon companion, lay at her feet, a gruff sigh from his beak, he looked up at Israfiel and layed his great head back down. A glint of gold cought the fallen angels attention in the ransid water.
'A goldfish?'
She could hardly believe anything could survive in such an environment but life did have a way to survive when the odds were againt it. She smiled a little, watching the small, pale fish swim around.

After a while she began to feel uncomfortable, as though she we're being watched. Her hand strayed close to one of her converted desert eagles, both had bullets made from holy metal, a human invention used as the last desprate attempt to control the demon overthrow. Israfiel scanned her surroundings with firey orange eyes.
From out of the water lept a man that bore an uncanny resemblance to a cowboy.

Soaked to the bone, six shooter drawn, John Ryder aimed down the site of his gun at Isfrael.

A gruff sigh is muttered from John, and his weapon is holstered.

"My business is not with you... Unless you have seen a certain demon... they say he is ordained in the Devil's own tears..."

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Quote:
'A goldfish?'

From out of the water lept a man that bore an uncanny resemblance to a cowboy.

Soaked to the bone, six shooter drawn, John Ryder aimed down the site of his gun at Isfrael.

A gruff sigh is muttered from John, and his weapon is holstered.

"My business is not with you... Unless you have seen a certain demon... they say he is ordained in the Devil's own tears..."
Israfiel met the man in drawn weapons. Both of her Desert Eagles were pointed directly at the newcomer. When he lowered his weapon and holsterd it,Israfiel only lowered her's, her paranoia still sharp. Naru was behind the angel, hackels raised, a loud growl emitted from it's throat.
"I not heard or seen such a demon. Why is this demon so important?"
Israfiel holsterd a gun and held a hand down to the angery gryphon to calm it.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 06:35 AM

Supposing that this "girl" had no idea what he was hunting, and why,

he ran off into the distance at an inhuman speed.

Little did they both know, he would soon return.

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 06:43 AM

Israfel watched as the man ran off an unatural speed.
'ok'
She looked down at Naru and scratched at his ears.
"Lets find something to eat." She spoke, holstering the other desert eagle and heading toward an ally way. Her uneasy feeling still plagued the back of her mind, something dark was following her.
From out of no where Israfiel was slammed into an ajacent wall by a winged creature, it's sharp teeth sinking into the fallen angel's wings, tearing at them. The ransid, grotesqe sent of it's sliva made the angel gag, her weapons were drawn quickly. She reached around and fired point blank at the demon's head. The demon fell silent as the angel pulled it off her wings. Suddnly eyes appeared in the dark, the ransid stench intensifying.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 06:57 AM

A flash from nearby.

A demon collapses.

"Pardon traveler, but it appears you could use some assistance."

Silver Six Shooter gleaming in the night, a lit cigarette, and a sarcastic smile came into being...

John had returned.

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 07:05 AM

Israfiel shot a fierce glare at John.
She fired two shots at twin demons heading straigh at her, their heads gone in a shower of blood and grey matter.
"Decided to come back now, huh? What was with the little run away crap you pulled back there? I asked you a question and I would like an answer. Any demon claiming to be ordained in the devils tears is a threat to me and the humans."
In her anger with the human, a demon had snuck behind her and latched onto her arm, sinking it's teeth in deep. Israfiel let out a wimper and slamed the butt of her gun into its face. The demon squeeled in anger, letting go, clutching it's face. Israfiel pointed her Desert Eagle at it and fired.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Israfiel shot a fierce glare at John.
She fired two shots at twin demons heading straigh at her, their heads gone in a shower of blood and grey matter.
"Decided to come back now, huh? What was with the little run away crap you pulled back there? I asked you a question and I would like an answer. Any demon claiming to be ordained in the devils tears is a threat to me and the humans."
In her anger with the human, a demon had snuck behind her and latched onto her arm, sinking it's teeth in deep. Israfiel let out a wimper and slamed the butt of her gun into its face. The demon squeeled in anger, letting go, clutching it's face. Israfiel pointed her Desert Eagle at it and fired.

"It's a rocky road, this Demon.

It cannot be underestimated. It'll take more than skill with a gun to end this one's pitiful existence. Too much is resting on this...

You see, there is a reward. Now I'm not asking for help... but if your in need of some cash, you might want to help."

John sat down against a tree, and reloaded his gun.

Stamping out his cigarette, he lit another one. Clearly a nervous habit.

Removing his hat, and wiping the sweat off his face, he glanced out into the solemn night.

Wondering...

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 07:37 AM

Israfiel listened to what he had to say.

"I'll help, but i'm not intrested in money. It has no use to me."

The fallen angel slumped down onto the ground near John, she pulled a wing into her view and surveyed the bloody damage from the flying demon. Her wing ached, blood poured from the deep wound. Naru trotted his way to Israfiel and lay next to her, laying his giant head on her lap, cooing. She let go of her wing, it lay limp on the ground, and rubed the gryphon's head affectionaly.

"Who are you anyway. You never gave a name."Israfiel said looking over at him.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 07:45 AM

"The name's John.

John Ryder.

I'm not from 'round here."

Noticing her wound...

"That looks painful... will you be alright?

I learned first aid in the first Human/Demon War.

What are you doing in these parts anyway."

John takes out a first aid, kid, looking sorrowfully at Isfrael.

A big piece of meat is also taken out, and thrown to Naru.

"There ya go girl."

John smiles, as he feeds the gryphon.

Sad memories of his young adulthood flashback...

the killing of his parents... his gryphon... his friends...
[/i]

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 07:53 AM

Israfiel winced in sevear pain while her wing was being patched up.

"I'm just passing through this sad excuse for a city. I'm just a nomad, wandering this plane, looking for my next meal, no real purpose in this life. I'm an imortal....i can be killed but i've been good at avoiding death. Bored with my exsistance i've decided to help the humans. I'm not a fan of heaven but i'm definatly not on good terms with hell."

She watched as Naru ate merrly, his hunger shone.

"I'm surprised. That gryphon is normally very defensive around those he's never seen. Your lucky."Israfiel said smiling at her cheery grphon.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 08:08 AM

"I myself appear to be a nomad.

A simple nomad; with a purpose however.

To kill the Demon who killed my family.

It's all I have left. A meaningless quest.

I have a way with gryphons, I used to raise them as a boy.

I'm sorry if I'm hurting you, but wings are delicate, it's better to be patched now than later."

John continued to warily scan his surroundings, searching for a slight whisk or movement to signal and oncoming attack.

When nothing stirred, he rested a bit more easy.

Finished with the wing,

he laid down next to the tree, trying to glance up at the few last stars not blotted out by pollution.

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 08:15 AM

Israfiel wimpered one last time before John let go of her wing. She pulled it into her view and surveyed his work. Satisfyed, she let it go.

"I'm sorry about your family...."

Israfiel wrapped her arms around Naru's thick feathery neck, leaning her chin on top of his head, the gryphon cooed gleefully at the attention.

"Raising gryphons as a boy eh? That may explain Naru's calm reaction."

She watched John lay down under a tree, then glanced around at her surroundings. She let go of the gryphon's neck and layed down leaning again it's back. She checked her Desert Eagles, reloading them. She cursed under her breath.

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 08:19 AM

"Desert Eagles eh?

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a nice Six shooter.

This one, this silver one, my Father made. It's for demonslaying. Enchanted with Angelic blessings he says to me.

Funny thing is, I've never been even touched by a Demon.

This gun is my lucky star I think."

Shifting his eyes, to the now oncoming morning light.

"We better move. Horrible things come out at daybreak."

Calistoh

Old 10-13-2007, 08:28 AM

Israfiel holsted her weapons and stood up.

"These Desert Eagles were a gift from a priest. When i first came to earth's plane from heaven, i was taken in by a church, much to everyone but the priest's dismay. When I departed from their care, i was given the Eagles. They're specially converted to be able to fire bullets made of holy metal, what ever that is. Problem is i'm running low. I've got to find another priest who can produce them."

Israfiel noticed the rising sun, and briefly squinted at the heavens. She tapped her gryphon with her foot, motioning for him to get up and walked closer to John.

"Moving on would be a good idea, this area stinks of demon carnage. I don't wanna be around when the demon buzzards get here. I've gotta find a priest soon though."

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-13-2007, 08:56 AM

"Blast those buzzards."

Was all John said, as he lead the group down into a ravine.

He knew this land like the back of his hand and anted to make sure they took the quickest route out.

Problem was, danger looked around every corner...

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2007, 01:24 PM

(( Name: Ariana (Ari for short)
Appearance: [X]
Allegiance: None
Species: Human
Weapon: A pocket knife
Bio: When she was 15 years old, a demon came to her part of the city and went on a rampage. Her father was killed by the demon while her mother was trampled to death but a group of fleeing humans. Left to fend for herself, every day was a fight to survive. She realized that there was no loyalty and compassion amongst her neighbors; you looked out for yourself and no one else. Thus, she was apart of no allegiance. She found the demons and her fellow humans to be equally cruel. After three years, she now resides on the outskirts of the city, hiding within a small remnant of a dieing forest. ))

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 02:53 PM

May I join?

Name: Na'Haal
Allegiance: None
Species: Half Demon/Half ?
Weapon: One-Handed Broadsword, imbued with the essence of Hellfire, and forged in the depts of Hell.
Bio: His mother was one of the Lietenants of Satan himself who was sent to Earth to oversee its destruction. She was also one of the first demons slain when the Angels joined the battle.

While his mother was adamant that his sire was not a human is was obvious since he was born that he was not a full demon. He was not there when his mother was killed but he did find her after the attack.

Before she died she uttered the words: "Nothing is as it seems."

Na'Haal uttered no allegiance to the demons who shunned him, and avoids humans and Angels for fear of being killed. He searches for the answers to this war because his of his mother's dying words.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2007, 09:14 PM

Orange sandals casted to the side, Ariana rolled up the bottoms of her baggy pants to her knees before wading out into a small river with a tin can in hand. She dipped the can into the rushing waters for a few seconds before bringing it back up. She studied the water in her tin cup, pulling out a couple brown and orange leaves before returning to the shore and grabbing her sandals.

Later, she approached a small clearing. Around a contained fire was a tattered sleeping, bucket, rope, gathered wood, other tin cans, make-shift bowls, etc. She dropped her sandals near the sleeping bag and fastened the tin can full of water above the fire. As she let the water boil, to kill any bacteria that may have been in it, Ariana fell back onto her sleeping bag with a silent sigh. This was her home, and although it wasn't the most comfortable living experience at times, as long as those from the city didn't didn't intrude, she was content with the way things were for her.

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2007, 05:07 AM

Surounded by building debris, and cloaked in darkness Na'Haal waits to heal. His pupiless red eyes scan is constantly scanning the area around him. He ears twitching with every noise, faint or loud. He is on high alert, being injured is no reason to be sloppy and to let your guard, being injured should make one extra cautious.

He is tired and wants to rests but he is not safe, you can't be truely safe anywhere nowdays. The fighting has gotten intense and non-stop since the last wave of Angels hit.

A needs to find a safe place, to rest and heal, but moving when injured is unwise. So he sits and waits to heal, trying to keep himself awake.