LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-18-2014, 10:07 PM

Mobius: A quiet house is something I'm not really used to though. So it strange. I have doctor ordered lazy days for the next two weeks at least. I may go kinda insane. Haha! Thanks! That way I can make sure that things work and make sure that I like, or don't like, a certain style without changing it too fast.

Right now, I'm not sure about the games, I'm not very good at games. But we'll see.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Oh, yeah! I can't remember a time growing up, after he learned about glitter and how much he loved it, that I didn't have it in my hair. :/ Such a bother. xD Heh.
You must have used a lot of shampoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius View Post

@LSP:
-ads both requests- Here you are my dear! I hope it's to your taste. <:

@LivInLove:
Always nice to have a quiet house. -nods- Lazy days are good sometimes! And it does look cute. That's a good strategy, too.

@Potato:
It looks nifty. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...

Is anyone participating in any of the event games? I'm thinking about doing the scavenger hunt. v.v
Alice in Wonderland, one of the things(?) that I love and is very often associated with me

I'm doing the raffl and the dice. I think I'll try the colouring and the scavenger hunt, though. Maybe >_>

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 PM

@LivInLove:
Doctor ordered lazy days? O8 I'd love that!

@Potato:
It fits! It's very whimsical and colourful. Alice is great. I forgot about the dice! I may do that too...I'm dreadful at raffles. ):

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-18-2014, 10:15 PM

Mmmm, they're not as good as one thinks - I'm not allowed to do anything. :/ And I'm basically on bed rest till my daughter is born.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
@LivInLove:
Doctor ordered lazy days? O8 I'd love that!

@Potato:
It fits! It's very whimsical and colourful. Alice is great. I forgot about the dice! I may do that too...I'm dreadful at raffles. ):
Dice is always fun
I never win at raffles either... but I reeeeally want one of the items

Sigh, I need a lazy day. Just one

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 PM

@LivInLove:
Oh, you're having a baby? That's awesome! :D Congrats!
I'm sorry it'll drive you crazy. D:

@Potato:
Which one? o8 I've not yet looked at them yet, so, I haven't decided if I'll attempt. x3

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 10:23 PM

The wood sprite one. Those wings!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-18-2014, 10:25 PM

Mobius: Yes, I am! :] I'm 35 weeks pregnant with our second daughter, and we are doing all we can to keep her from being born before 37 weeks, so I've got at least 2 more weeks of bed rest to go. I've been on bed rest for a week already.
If it means that it'll keep Sophia from being born early, then I'll do it, even if it'll drive me crazy bored in doing it.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 04:41 AM

I need to go see what wood sprite is. -looks-

Well, i send all my hope your way for a healthy Sophie, LivInLove!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 05:20 AM

Thank you dear! :]

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:17 PM

eggstravagent eggie

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 05:36 PM

You're welcome!

Hi Hummy!

-sets out new cakes for a new day- Boy yesterday was hectic. ._.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 05:37 PM

Cakes! *takes a few and nibbles on them* Yummy!

How was yesterday hectic?

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 05:52 PM

A friend's birthday party, and it was...-shakes head- Just a bit of a nightmare. And I was up until seven AM this morning. >>

Yes, cake! Have all you like. c: How are you today, LivInLove?

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 05:58 PM

Sounds exhausting. How was it a bit of a nightmare? If you don't mind me asking?

I really do have to figure out how to actually get my hands on some cake - hmmm.... wonder if I can convince mum to make me cake. And bring it tomorrow. And eh... kinda doing ok-ish, but not really. I'll be fine though. I'm just in a bit of a mood.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 06:32 PM

My ex-boyfriend won't leave me the heck alone, because he thought I and another friend were having 'a thing'. And spent most of the night throwing jabs at me, either because of my fondness for Star Trek, being on my phone (I'm shy and around big crowds I tend to sort of...hide), or my asexuality. So I just...spent most of the evening in hiding, trying to avoid him. Others were drunk, so they kind of edged him on.

I'm sorry you're in a mood. Yes, cake is a good way to make yourself feel better. I do that with cookies constantly. >>

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 06:42 PM

Woah... ugh, that doesn't sound like fun at all! :( I'm sorry about that! Understandable why it was a nightmare.

It is, but I try not to let myself have it all that often, but lately I've been wanting my mum's chocolate cake.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 07:04 PM

Yeah. I just stormed out eventually, just sitting at home now relaxing. v.v

Awe. x3 I too love chocolate cake, my mum never cooks though.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 07:07 PM

Totally can understand why. *hugs* That sounds nice. :]

Chocolate cake is amazing. My Nan makes even better chocolate cake than mum.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 07:20 PM

-hugs back- It is. No one's home. I may go back to sleep for a bit, I'm still groggy. v.v So if I poof, I've probably conked out. x3

I feel like that's usually the case. x3 My most favorite cake of all time was this orange cake my Nana used to make, with a lemon icing. Sweet but not too sweet...could eat pounds of that stuff.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 07:22 PM

Sounds like a nice plan, I'm home alone too - my hubs and daughter are off at the store, braving the insanity to get a few things needed for tomorrow. If you do poof, sleep well! :]

Oh, for sure! Woah, that sounds amazing! Yeah, Nans' make the best food! When I went to visit my nan last summer, she made me her chocolate cake and it was even better than what I remember from the last time I visited - I don't get over to see her often. Costs too much to fly over, but I do get to talk to her on Skype, whenever we can arrange it. :]

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 07:26 PM

Awe! I lost my Nana last year, sadly. I miss her a lot, but I have a lot of trinkets from her. And her cake recipe. I haven't had the heart to make it yet, I will for my birthday. That's all I asked for every year, so I feel like if I made it, she'd bless it to taste awesome. x3

That's awesome that you get to talk to your Nan via skype! Skype's a wonderful little contraption.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 07:30 PM

Awww, sorry to hear that! :( I can understand not having the heart to make it yet. I'm sure it will taste awesome when you do make it. <3

Yeah! It really is amazing! Given that my Nan is in England, with the rest of mum's family, and I'm in California, it really does help out a lot!

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-20-2014, 01:03 AM

I hope so...I can't cook worth a poo. xD

Ooooh, England! Are you from there as well?

P.S. I really like your new avi. o8

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-20-2014, 01:33 AM

Mmm, my mum is, I've got dual citizenship (well all of us in the family do - minus dad). But I was born in Arizona, and now live in California. But I spent most of my summers with my mum's family over in England. :] Let's just say - I have a VERY confused accent. :P My mum is English, dad is from the south, and then I grew up in Arizona and California, my accent can't decide where I am from. Haha!

Thanks! I got tired of not having purple. So I made it work. With a little help from a friend. *tries to stop herself from dating herself and starting to sing the beatles song*