Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-25-2018, 11:20 PM

Sam sighed at the sight of Doc entering the room, he always had be make himself known if he knew something was going on in the Grid. The small boy looked at him with a slight scowl on his face, he didn't want to deal with the over protective phone right now and he doubted anyone else wanted to aswell.

Doc realizing that he had just walked in without intrudusing himself spoke again "Oh I'm very sorry, I don't seem to have meet you two yet, my name is Doc, I'm the medical physician hear" He rubbed the back of his head before giving a nervous smile to the both of them.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2018, 11:32 PM

The brunette didn't seem to respond to the young girl's accusations as she recounted the events that has been going on in such a short space of time. He just silently watched the new arrival closely, watching his reaction to what had been going on beor giving a gentle nod of his head in greeting to the young man stood in the doorway.
"Edgar....The events may be linked but it is too early to really tell....", he turned back to Sam and Lilith now, crouching alittle so he was more on Sam's level, so he could look him in the eye, "This is nothing I can't fix, if you would like me too"

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-25-2018, 11:41 PM

Miles waved at Doc telling him his name "It's nice to meet you"
Sam looked to Edgar worrying about what "fixing it" entailed but agreed anyway nothing could be worse than what his face looked like right now.
Doc then wanted to join in "Are you sure you don't need my help at all?" He asked looking between both of them trying to be insistant with being the one to help Sam out.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2018, 11:45 PM

"And you," he replied to Doc before giving a gentle nod to Sam. "I will see what I can do to get what in necessary as soon as possible for you."
With that, he returned to his full height, turning to face the man who had introduced himself as Doc, "Have you ever worked with hardware before? You don't strike me as the physical repairs type...."

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-25-2018, 11:52 PM

Sam nodded at edgar, this guy was.. nice? wouldn't have thought that from before but he thought he would just let it go.. for now.
Doc looked to Edgar not able to answer properly "Erm.. no not really..." He then looked to his watch "Oh would you look at the time, I should be alarming User Blake, I apologize I must be going" and with that he scurred out of the room at a fast pace.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2018, 12:00 AM

Lilith rubbed his arm gently trying to give reassuring smile to cheer up her friend, "Hear that, it will be ok. I can help until then, ok?"
Edgar watched at Doc scurried away, murmering under his breath quietly, "He's like Annaleria's PDA..."

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-26-2018, 12:06 AM

Sam nodded with a slight smile on his face "Thanks Lilith"
Just then Glen popped his head around the door "Hey guys everyone is wanted in the comunal area" He said in a sleepy voice rubbing his eye "I told everyone to meet there and that there was new people, it would be great if you two could meet everyone..right? yeah"
Miles looked nervous at the thought of meeting everyone else, there wad more people that this but hehad already seen so many others how many more could there be.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-26-2018, 12:11 AM

Seeing the familiar smile come onto his face, her own smile brightened "What are friends for?" She began finally returning to blowing bubbles with the gum which had been previously forgotten in her mouth.

"When did you wake?..Never mind..feeling better?" Edgar's gaze had locked onto Glen the moment he had spotted him in the doorway, not having been expecting to see him wake just yet. He was alittle curious about the mention of others, however, he wasn't thrilled at the idea of there being more either. He'd not been awake very long and yet so much had happened. Was this how much the Grid had changed since he last been wake? With many others now capable of connecting and interacting? This was going to take alittle getting used to.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-26-2018, 09:54 PM

"Oh.. yes I'm feeling better than I was earlier in the day.. thank you" He smiled with his same doosy smile, he then motioned for them to follow.
Sam wasn't to keen on leaving his room but with Lilith being there he could cope, she was his surport after all and he didn't want to think of being without her, not at all, so he hopped down off his bed to follow covering his face with his hair quickly, Glen was probly to sleepy to notice anyway.
Miles decided to follow along nervously cupping his hands together as he did so.
"Oh I also grabbed Tosh, my best friend" He motioned to them who was just outside the door.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-27-2018, 12:35 PM

Lilith stopped Sam or a brief moment, noticing him moving his hair over his face, and quickly helped him to style it so it looked like his hair was normally that way so people were less likely to notice. With a satisfied smile, she linked arms with him and proceeded after Glen, waving at Tosh before continuing on to the main communal where everyone was gathering.

Edgar let everyone exit before him, gently shutting it behind him. "I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.... Any more problems, just let me know." He let his gaze sweep over the new arrival noticing the very earth tones of their attire, even with the reddish brown colour of their hair. It was impossible to tell i Tosh was a girl or a boy.

Tosh looked up from the plant that they had in their hands and to the others who had exited the young iPad's room before giving a gentle smile and a nod. "Hello"

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-27-2018, 12:58 PM

Miles waved at Tosh before bringing his hands back together in comfort, they seem like they had a thing for plants and greenary due to the fact they were achtually carrying a plant in a pot around, showing it off maybe, who knew.

"Thanks Lil" He smiled to her, he couldn't help but blush slightly at her sorting his hair out for him.

Glen now had a crowd of people following him as he got to the communal room, with a smile on his face at seeing the others that were already there, Fallen looked like she hadn't moved at all from when Glen last saw her, he wasn't surprised, not in the slightest.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-27-2018, 02:24 PM

Lilith smiled more at Sam's words, "No problem!" She then proceeded to lead him over to the sofa, sitting fairly close by to the girl in the beanbag while also being able to watch the movie.

Edgar followed the group silently, staying at the back, even after they had arrived, he remained at the back, taking more of an observational stand point.

"Ooo a movie!" Tosh quickly moved over and sat next to the others occupying the sofa, including a rather stoic looking girl with her silvery hair tied up in a ponytail. She didn't say anything as she was joined on the sofa, her gaze remaining fixed on the screen.

Another girl was settled comfortably into a beanbag, hood over her head with pink tipped blonde strands escaping from underneath it, not bothered by the film on the screen, more occupied by what ever she was doing on her phone with one hand while her other was gently rubbing the back of a familiar person next to her.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-27-2018, 02:45 PM

Sam just followed after Lilith, letting her lead him over to the seating, he sat next to her, then looked to see what was on the TV.
Jae was sat next the hooded girl, tears running down his face,red cheeks and hugging a pillow for dear life"Fallen... it'sgoing to get me !!" He cried "Tonight, thats it I'm a gonner"

Glen yawned a little bit catching the attention of a similar looking male, he looked like glen but taller and younger, he quickly got up rushing over to Glen "Glen oh my god, are you feeling alright?" He looked quite worried "I heard about your fall, let me get you sat down" With that the teen took him by the arm leading him carfully over to the sofa siting him on it underneth the air con,before fussing over him.
"I'm alright" Glen tried to reasure him but the younger one was not for listening.

A red haired male with glasses on looked discussed at this movie "This is so inaccurate!" He stated to the others maybe himself "People can't just walk into the pyrimids like that and that hyrogliphs do not say that either!"He was on a rant.

On a armchair sat the phone Doc that they had seen before sat cuddled on the arms of another taller looking male with long light blue hair, he seemed rather calm and just watch the movie while holding the Doctor in his arms protectivly.

Miles was overwhelmed by all of these new people but he thought why not join in and he sat on the floor near them all.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2018, 03:01 PM

Lilith tilted her head slightly to one side as she looked at the screen, popping her gum before she spoke "Then what does it say? Just looks like squiggles and pictures to me"

The girl refered to as Fallen gently continued to rub Jae's back with one hand while her other continued to quickly glide across the phone screen with ease, not looking up from the phone as she spoke, "Don't worry, it's just a film. It's not going to get you, it's not like it's you that has gone into the pyramid."

Tosh was silently offered popcorn by the silver haired girl "Thank you" they smiled brightly and took a hand full before starting to munch on it. "Want some Glen?"

{They have to make it believable some how, Artie. If they didn't falsify some of the evidence, then the story they are trying to tell wouldn't be realistic enough for people to actually enjoy it} The message would pop up next to the red headed male who was mid rant.

Edgar remained stood where he was, taking in the sight of everyone in the room, focusing alittle more of the ones he had yet to see, noting the way that the doctor was being held protectively by another male, while the boy from earlier was being cared for by another girl who looked like she was more occupied by her phone and yet it was clear she did care really.