Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-24-2007, 04:49 PM

• Ohh I want to cry for you Drache! That's so sad... T_T

I would die if I ever had to give up my animals. My boyfriend is pushing me to get rid of my newest cat because he keeps marking this couch we have. We're going to get rid of the couch but if he starts marking something else he wants to get rid of him. It makes me so sad to think about it.

*comforts Drache* ;_;

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2007, 04:53 PM

:( Oh Noes, Eroy! Is your kitty spraying or clawing? There are repellent sprays you know...(Sez the gal with furniture where all the arms have been clawed to hell by her dear sweet kitties...)

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 08-24-2007, 05:08 PM

t0 Merry - Aww, those sound cute! <33 I used to have a runt calico cat. <3 Her name was topaz because of the color of her eyes. But my dad's ex-wife had 2 cats. Just strays picked up at her parents house. No idea on breed. >.>; One was a boy, a black with little white name Shadow (original I know -_-) and then the other was a white and gray girl with long hair named Heather. Both were good but Heather was put down, she was allergic to fleas. (she was getting up in years when this happened) and the other we let go outside.

t0 Eroy - Aww, no, no don't want no one shedding tears for me nor on my account. *gives you cookie with smiles*

Oh dear, ouch. T.T That sucks to hear. D= There are things you can do to help prevent that, as Merry, mentioned in some and i think you can always look it up to find more stuff to help solve that so that way you don't have to get rid of. Or just get the cat fixed?
However, thank you. To be honest, I've only talked about it to my best friend, though its hard to catch her lately. Its painful to talk about but I have to remind myself that there is still hope as long as I don't let myself give up so easily, and I don't intend to. But thanks, so much for that. I really do appreciate it. Its not easy to deal with.

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2007, 05:15 PM

All I can say is
take LOTS of pictures and LOVE them everyday. Warts n' all!
(gee, that pretty much goes for any loved one, on four legs or two!)

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 08-24-2007, 05:22 PM

LOL, yes that it does. Well if the one on two-legs is worth being loved. ;P

However I just have one dog. No other pets but I do hope to get more when we get settled again. My dad wants some fish and I hope to get either a gerbil or a hamster. I've had before, they don't live as long as cats or dogs but I enjoy for the time they do live. =3

I find them cute and entertaining. XD

Edit - I'll catch ya another time sweety. I'm up WAY paste my limit. My eyes can't take this computer screen no more so I'm afraid its time I go get some rest now. ;-;

Hope you have a good day and stuff. ^_^

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2007, 06:00 PM

Rest well, Drache!

*edit* Is really holding back on posting in the last of this page so that it's more fair to see who gets the first post on Pg.5 and therefore the Freebie Lump'Kin!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-24-2007, 06:18 PM

• He's neutered already. I'm not sure why he does it. I'm convinced he doesn't like his litter box.. but I don't know really. We've been wanting to get rid of the couch for a while. It's in the back room and now covered by a tarp (easier to clean up). We have to wait until big trash pick up to get rid of it though.

Drache ~ Well I wish you the best of luck in being able to find a place that will allow you to keep your dog. *nod*

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 08-25-2007, 01:49 AM

A post to have this in my list. xD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-25-2007, 03:07 AM

And thanks ladies. <3 I am sure whatever is meant to be will happen. I just hope its what I want it to be. DX

And I slept great, considering the fact I woke up to a heavy storm. Thunder was so loud the walls shook.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-25-2007, 02:16 PM

:shock: A Mimi-Lilim?!
*Grins evilly to herself* That means their would so much more kinky luffin going around!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-26-2007, 06:00 PM

Cute pets!

I also think you should lower your price a bit. I see they're non-growing, and I am going to start another shop here soon that has growing pets that I'm only going to charge 250 for in a flatsale. It's difficult to earn money here, so start small and then you can increase prices as success warrants. :D

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM

Congratulations Sizzla, You're the first post on Pg.5.
How ironic it is that you've just won a Freebie Lump'Kin when you've just advised me that I should lower the prices of these adorable pets...:roll: :P I shall be very interested in seeing your lovely new pets.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2007, 03:23 AM

Haha, lil' Merry was already warned on the prices. =P

I think you should LISTEN girley and try it out to see if that helps bring in customers. =3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 AM

I won something? LOL Thanks! XD

I just saw Eroy's Lump'kin and thought I'd check out what you had to offer. Her pet is adorable! XD

I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear, but I just thought I'd give you some advice. The shop I'm opening here is also on Gaia, and I sell them there for 5k, when here I'll be selling them for 250g. There's a significant difference in pricing, and things here need to be cheap in order for people to buy. You just have to test out prices until you find the right one.

Also, B&C has been pretty slow as of late, so have faith! I think people are just busy right now, getting back to school and stuff. *nods*

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2007, 02:31 PM

Announcement:
Due to advice tendered by interested parties, I have lowered and adjusted my prices.
This includes the AUCTION.
Please re-read the posts on the first page and on the top of Pg.2 to learn about the changes.

( :roll: *sigh* I hope that helps.)

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2007, 04:03 PM

Question: For the auction custom colouring job, does that mean we could get one like Eroy's (our own avatar, of course. >_<)? Or just colouring?

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2007, 04:34 PM

Well, a "Custom Colour Job" is a custom colour job! :lol:
You pick:
1.the base colour
2.the accent colour
3.the eye colour
4.any particular markings (eg. tiger stripe, polka dots, etc.)

I guess since it's the Grand Opening and all, I will open the Auction up to some modest additional customization.

You could get one that had elements of your Avitar in it...not too cluttered though!

So you'd need to pick your favourite couple of items and it would have your colouring of course...(You can see the way that I simplefied Eroy's, right?)

It would be good if you could supply a reference of what I'd have to work with...(you can use the Avi generator ~it's like tektek for Gaia)

You could also choose of course which type of Lump'Kin that it was too. (Element or otherwise...I did Eroy's as a Cat because she was wearing the Menewsha 1000 member t-shirt)

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 02:31 AM

One last question, sorry to be annoying. Are items accepted? (CIs are my main question, though possibly commons too)

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2007, 03:08 AM

Yes, if you can provide a current market value of the CI along with the Bid/Order. :D

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-28-2007, 03:33 AM

• I love my kitty lumpkin!! <33 *dances around with it* xDD

Delcatty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 01:41 PM

Mkay. I'll bid an extra Mask of Atlantis on the Auction. (25og is the approximate value. I believe the price guide also agrees.) ^^;;

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2007, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
Mkay. I'll bid an extra Mask of Atlantis on the Auction. (25og is the approximate value. I believe the price guide also agrees.) ^^;;
Okay...bid noted. Don't forget to use the code provided for bids in the future! ^^ It is posted in the "Order Forms" section on Pg.1 and I also re-posted it in the Auction notice on first post of Pg.2

@Eroy:
((*Kitty Lump Eroy does an adorable cat-dance jig!*))

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2007, 02:31 PM

Auction Bid
Bid: 50 :gold:
This bid is on page # : 5?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-28-2007, 02:36 PM

[quote="Bloody_Merry"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
[size=2]@Eroy:
((*Kitty Lump Eroy does an adorable cat-dance jig!*))
  • *squee* xDDD

Bloody_Merry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2007, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim
Auction Bid
Bid: 50 :gold:
This bid is on page # : 5?
(Lilim, thank you for using the Bid Code!)

Unfortunately, there is a previous bid for 250g ahead of you...
If you're still interested in the Custom Auction, you will have to bid higher than that (and in minimum increments of 25g) :?

...but don't forget to keep posting. The next Freebie Lump'Kin goes to the first post on Page 10! :D