Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-31-2020, 03:56 PM

I can do originals, fandoms, crossovers, and more.
Majority any genre/type.
Pairings are fine in various forms.
any genders or non genders can be played.
I am off on weekends but might be able to post once a day each week or couple days.

My Cravings:
Old Classic World Building - Future, Past, Time Traveling, Magic with elves and different fantasy races is always my craving.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-04-2020, 05:18 AM

Would you be interested in a magical quest/journey sort of story?

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-04-2020, 03:30 PM

oh yes oh yes. I love magical journeys with quests. any ideas for plot or do we need to make one up? i know its a quest but like whats the importance of the quest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-04-2020, 04:02 PM

Maybe something like the prince has gone missing and everyone in the kingdom is trying to find him for a reward? Or some kind of quest to fullfill a prophecy? Or stop an evil prophecy?

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-06-2020, 04:05 PM

don't worry I won't be ghosting like this alot, I'm limited to this broken computer until my taxes come in, so that's what I'm waiting for but i'm using a keyboard plugged into my usb port for now. Plus I work 12:30-9 so I tend to post mostly in the morning, if I know a post is waiting for me I may or may not post at night before midnight depending on how tired I am from the long day.

Oh oh, the royal heir (prince) goes missing, a copy cat has taken their place and is running the kingdom into the ground. The people of the kingdom knows that cannot be their true prince so everyone is trying to find the real one. The evil prince then puts a bounty out for the return of the prince safely (reason is to get rid of the good prince himself once & for all). So the bounty encourages a lot of people to search for him. Not everyone has good intentions though. If the royal is caught by those in the black market selling people as slaves, a royal prince would fetch a larger reward than that of the kingdom.

(just an idea, couldn't fit the prophecy thing into it just yet)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-06-2020, 11:26 PM

Hmm, that sounds good to me. Maybe one of our characters is someone with honest intentions, but the other joins them while hiding ulterior motives??

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 04:47 AM

That would work. So we have the plot, just need to figure out who plays who. since I've ghosted enough times, I want you to pick. I could play either honestly.

so we have the evil prince, the good prince, the pretend to be good person, and the good person.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 05:56 AM

I like to write ulterior motives, so I would prefer that role. Do we want to just focus on those two characters or really focus some of the narrative around the princes and other people in the kingdom?

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 03:10 PM

The princes and the kingdom could be our filler, if we focus it around the two strangers we both play trying to find the prince. Then we can describe things on the side like history or past events that have been told by the people or those closer to the lineage. This gives a bit of filler information to write more and more structure besides two characters talking.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 06:40 PM

Sure. That's fine if course. The world should be interesting enough to offer plot twists for our characters but the tension between their goals should offer a fair amount.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 05:42 AM

So where would you like to set this up and who to set up the first post? I don't mind.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 08:33 PM

I assume we'll do m/m since that's what we usually do.
And do you mean where/when in the story we should start?

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 05:36 PM

threads, discord, pms, emails?
Who should begin it, you or me? I can do it but it may not be until either late tonight or tomorrow day. Didn't expect to go grocery shopping before work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 06:13 PM

threads is fine.
You can start it. I don't really mind if it takes a bit since I'm not sure yet about my character design.