Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 07:16 AM

"Mhmm..." He hmmed quietly. Soon the sun began to set and the first night of waiting began. "Well perhaps some more sleep is in order." He said outloud as he landed lightly on his feet next to the other. I am going to summon my bed. It is big enough to us both if you would like." And with that he tapped the bottom of his staff of the ground and a giant bed with skull capped bedposts and black pillows with black comforters. "As I said you are welcome to share." And with that he sat his staff against on of the posts and stripped off his robe and shirt and set them on the ground. The muscle flexing under the healed wound as he lowerd himself into the bed and layed his head down on the bed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-17-2011, 08:21 PM

Utake hefted himself up into the tree. "I'll be fine up here," he replied, and he was right. Being part nymph, he was more comfortable sleeping in the branches of a tree than a conventional bed. For several hours he stared up through the branches of the tree, studying the stars and strange constillations of this world, of this galaxy.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 08:34 PM

Taisuke watched him climb up into the tree. "Suit yourself. If you change your mind you are welcome to that half." He said and pointed to the other side as he too stared at the constellation. Soon though his mind wandered to other thoughts. One of which being the boy in the tree not 15 feet from him. 'Why am I thinking of him? He likes girls.' He thought to himself and turned on his side blushing as he began to grow within the confines of his trousers. Wiggling around a little he let out a quiet moan as he began to slowly relieve himself.

((0.0 Naughty!))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-17-2011, 09:22 PM

((Yeah....))

Closing his eyes, Utake allowed his mind to drift back to home, on the other side of Andromeda. Even though he could even leave the galaxy with no ill effects, he still kept part of his tree close at all times. Will I even be able to leave this universe? he thought.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-24-2011, 03:43 PM

The next morning Himedal woke up with Quinns arms draped over his waist. "Well good morning love. And how are you?" He asked placing a very light kiss on the lips, and blushed when he remembered all that happened the night before.

The next morning Taisuke woke up and smiled at the sight above him. His team mate was laying in the tree and he had a most wonderful veiw of his clothed buttox. "I could get used to this..." He said to himself sighed as he remembered his dreams of last night.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-24-2011, 06:20 PM

"I don't wanna get up...." Quinn groaned. "I'm in the middle of a really good dream....."

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2011, 04:27 AM

Himedal smiled and kissed him. "Oh? Does it involve me?" Giggling he sits up and watches the other completely forgetting that he was naked.

The next morning Taisuke woke up and smiled at the sight above him. His team mate was laying in the tree and he had a most wonderful veiw of his clothed buttox. "I could get used to this..." He said to himself sighed as he remembered his dreams of last night.