Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:19 PM

"Yeah, one of the reason I moved here after high school." He says getting to his apartment. He leads her inside. "We should do this as quickly as possible." He comments.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-27-2011, 03:28 PM

Fiona looked to Kirin "Where should I sit?" she asked softly. "Where is the tracking thing?" she asked. Little did she know it was under her shoulder blade. on her right side. "Where did you live before here?" she asked.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:44 PM

Kirin has her sit in the kitchen, as it had tiled floors. "It's under you're right shoulder blade." He says as she's sitting he pushes her shirt down to get to the area. "I used to live with my parents in the suburbs. He starts concentrating on the area and the device starts to move.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:48 PM

Fiona bit her lower lip as she felt the metal moved under her skin. "Oh I don't really remember my family, they were killed when I was really young." she said as she took a deep breath in. The pain was crazy hard. "All I remember is my mothers smile, other then that I don't remember a thing." she said softly. Fiona closed her eyes tight as the pain got worse, "would it bee better if I took my shirt off?" she asked.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:51 PM

"If you want to." He says stopping for a moment. "I bet your family loved you a whole lot." He grabs a towel cause he knows there is going to be blood.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:55 PM

She looked to him. "I think they did." she then turned back around and took her shirt off. She then laid it on the table and sighed knowing that it was going to hurt more then she wanted it to. "Okay I'm ready." Fiona said as she griped the chair. "I remember a farm, but that might be something from a dream" With out her shirt on her wings clung to the sides of her body as if trying to become part of her skin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 03:56 PM

"Well the place in the country was an old farm, we could always start it up again." He says concentrating again. He is very close.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 03:59 PM

"I don't know if its really real." she said as the pain came back, a tear formed on her eyes lid. "The doctor use a lot of memories and changed them in my mind." Fiona said chocking back the tears. "I though he was just doing that to help me, but now I see..." she griped the chair even more.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 04:02 PM

The tracker comes out. He holds the towel against the wound, as he smashes the tracker under his heal. He holds the towel on the wound till the bleeding slows. He then wraps it up. "We can make our own memories now." He says softly.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 04:05 PM

After he bandaged her wounds she put the shirt back on, and looked at him. "really?" she asked him. The smile on her face came back to her. She got up from the chair and hugged him. "Thank you." she said softly. "There still going to be after us though." she said softly as she pulled away from him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 04:07 PM

"They'd be after us even if we weren't together." He says as he goes and quickly packs. He leaves the note and money for the land lord. "Let's get out of this city." He says offering her his hand. "Besides out in the country you'll have plenty of grass." He says with a smile.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 04:10 PM

Fiona smiled as she took his hand and nodded. "Thats ture, We can run from them, and never look back." she said as she watched him pack, when he noted about the grass the let out a small laugh. "want to fly?" she asked him. She figured they could get to the country faster that way.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 PM

"That sounds great but I do have a car, that I would hate to loose." He says though he had enjoyed flying. He really does hate the idea of loosing his car.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 04:14 PM

"oh okay" she said with a smile. "I've never been in a car before." she said as she looked out the window. "we should probably leave soon. I have a feeling the doctor sent some people..." she said pointing the the men in black.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 04:17 PM

"Luckily we don't have to leave the building to get to the garage." He says. He takes her to the garage and leads her to a candy apple red Mustang Convertible. He puts his stuff in and opens the door for her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 04:20 PM

"oh thank you" she said as she sat in the car. "Its a good thing." she said with a smile. She was happy to have someone who was just like her. She looked at the car. "Its so pretty." she said softly looking at the other cars. "Its the prettiest on in her." she said with a wide smile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 04:21 PM

"Yep rebuilt it myself." He says proudly as he gets in and starts the engine. He pulls out and turns the opposite direction from the men in black.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 04:23 PM

The sound of the car made Fiona jump a little, "oh its supposed to make that sound." she stated, as she watched them drive off. It almost had the same feel as flying, just on the ground instead of in the air. She looked and watched the men in black brake down the front door. "There... looking for me." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 06:34 PM

"Yeah and we will be long gone." He said. Soon they are out of the city and into the country. After several hours they arrive at the house. It's a white two story farm house. There is a barn out back and wide open fields. There are no visible neighbors. (OOC: I was thinking this was the farm from her dreams.)

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 06:37 PM

((OOc: sounds great! Omg I'm so glad your back on its been boring with out you *huggles*))

Fiona after a few moments fell asleep to the motion of the car driving, when she awoke she found a house that reminded her of her dreams. When she saw the barn she then knew it was the house. "How did you know what the house looked like." she said as she stretched and looked to Kirin. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "Kirin this house this is the one I've been dreaming about my whole life." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 06:41 PM

"What really?" He breaks into a huge smile. "That means we were destined to meet." He says pulling the car into the garage directly behind the house. He gets out and opens the door for her. "How is your shoulder doing?" (OOC: Won't be on long. Just taking a little break.)

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 06:52 PM

She softly smiled, "really, We are?" she asked as she gently gets out of the car. Fiona gently touches her shoulder forgetting about the pain. "its fine I heal really fast." she said as she removed her hand. "how did you know that it was in me?" she asked him with a smile. She was happy to be away from the Organization, and the doctor. She was even more thrilled about being able to put her feet in the grass when ever she wanted to.

(OoC: oh okay.)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 06:53 PM

"I could sense the metal and see the shape of it. Guess it's part of my powers." He says grabbing his suitcase.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-27-2011, 06:57 PM

"oh, dose it hurt?" she asked him, as she watched him grab the suitcase. She then looked to the garage door. "do you mind if I go out side?" she said unsure of what she can and can not do. There were so many rules in the Organization, and the doctor would flip if he knew she was going out side.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-27-2011, 07:00 PM

"Of course." He says with a smile. "Just please don't go beyond the barn with out me." He says just genially concerned for her well being. "Once I get settled in we'll go to the market to get supplies."