EvilPagemistress
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2016, 10:32 AM

SPOILERX

Dear J

ICK.

There, I said it.

So let's get a few things straight here, since I doubt you'll ever be able to truly understand.

First things first. I enjoyed our liaison, as far as it went (yikes, familiar pattern, anyone?), but unlike the other J with whom I was briefly involved, it lasted for a little longer than I anticipated. And though I was enjoying it, I came to realise that you would never even consider a Relationship Upgrade.

So I decided that it was time to say sayonara. Lucky for me I happened to meet someone whom I could quite easily consider the love of my life. So I counted my blessings, and figured that it would now be much easier to cut our little shindig short. Which I did, and you seemed to receive it fairly well.

But here lies the problem. For some crazy, screwed up reason, you're still keen on getting me back in the sack. In fact, you outright PROPOSITIONED me, to which I shot you down in flames. The gate had closed, my friend, and there was no way it was ever going to open again, even if I did (Thor forbid) break it off with my partner. I mean, SERIOUSLY? So the fault may have been mine, a little. But jeez Louise, just because I enjoy dancing with you, and JUST because I let you get away with a little bit more closeness than is the norm, it doesn't mean I want to jump back in the sack with you. Friends with Benefits is NOT my scene, and neither is cheating. Did that, hated it, was glad when I made a stupid slip of the tongue which turned out to be not so stupid after all. But I'll cover that elsewhere.

The point is, I am Not Interested in sleeping with you again. Even if I was single, I'd be wanting something better for myself, and let's be honest. You said at the start that you weren't looking for a relationship, which I considered fair enough. It was annoying, but I figured I could deal with it, and hope that things would change down the track. But once I realised they wouldn't, I knew it was time to Get Out. And I'm glad I did.

And come on. Where's Gal Pal been all this time? I've always suspected you're probably in love with her (as evidenced by the fact she was your +1 for a recent wedding), so where the hell has she disappeared to? I haven't seen her around lately, and that worries me. If you are in love with her, then for heaven's sake, GO to her. Don't hurt her by showing more attention to me (or whichever other girl becomes your new Flavour of the Week) on the dance floor. I mean, you cannot possibly be in love with me. You see me as a walking you-know-what, and I am dead tired of it. I don't want to have to back off, but if I have to, I will.

Point is, I am Not Interested in being your Booty Call. If I have to give up my position as the new (so it seems) Gal Pal, then I will. I guess time will tell. For the moment, I'm semi-okay with carrying on as normal. But if you EVER proposition me again, I really WILL let you have it this time. So don't think I didn't warn you.

I'll be the new Gal Pal for the time being, but the moment you step out of line (again), the gloves come off, and it'll be on for young and old.

You're on notice.

Me

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-05-2016, 05:08 PM

Dear Person,

You are so nice. What a nice person you are. But not nice in an over the top way. I wonder if I would prefer that you were more over the top but you are not an over the top kind of person in general, which is actually a good thing. I guess maybe I sort of miss the over the top niceness I used to receive, but then again there were some not as nice things that happened along with it, I guess. I like that you have a lot going on in your life that is almost all positive, although being busy all the time can certainly be stressful. I also have my own things to take care of, and I hope I am not stressed out too much by that either, although it gets close to that point sometimes. But I am glad you and I both understand each other's busy-ness and are there for each other through it all. I just hope we both succeed.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-06-2016, 01:47 AM

Dear Strange,

I wonder if you are still in this world. You've gone down a terrible path, and despite how much I despise you, I would not have wanted that for you. Drugs are never the answer, you're smart enough to know that. Did your grief cost you your life? Did you go to rehab? I suppose I'll never really know. Hopefully you ditched that bad habit of a boyfriend you left me for and cleaned yourself up. Not that it affects me any what happened to you, just oddly curious.

Bye,
Poet

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-06-2016, 02:02 AM

Dear Person,

I spent the last however many hours posting here on Menewsha to take advantage of the double goldies earning weekend and have not finished answering all of the questions I was intending to do tonight. And you will not know that because I will not tell you that. It would be rather embarrassing to have to admit that I was typing all of this up instead of being productive and finishing up some more work, especially because I am sure you have been pretty focused and time-efficient during that time, with all your things you have to do and your amazing ability to concentrate on the things you need to do. I also have a lot of things I have to do, but then I don't always prioritize my time in the best way I guess. And now I am typing this long letter to you on here, which I don't know, maybe could be considered ironic or something. I think I learned the word irony from a television show back in my childhood days. Anyway, I appreciate you as always, and I have opened up the document with the questions on it so I will continue working on that soon because that would not be very good of me to procrastinate on it for too long when I know you and other people are believing in me. And yes, I also believe in myself.

Sincerely,

Salvete

EvilPagemistress
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2016, 11:33 AM

SPOILERX

Dear V

Why, oh why did you have to cross my mind a few days ago? And why am I still in love with you? I have a new partner, with whom I am very happy, and I can almost see myself spending the rest of my life with him. So why can't I feel for him what I still feel for you? Why do you still have a hold on me, after all this time?

I mean, let's face it. You and I were never meant to be together. You're married, for one, and even though you can't stand S, you're staying in the marriage for the sake of your boys, which I find admirable. I certainly could never get in the way of that.

Not to mention that I've cheated enough to last me a lifetime. And it makes me feel sick to think that I was helping you cheat on S. It wasn't cool of me, and I should never have let it get as far as it did.

So it's just as well that that stupid little mistake of mine back in November turned out to be not so stupid after all. At the time, you wanted to know what motivation I had, and I couldn't reply, because I didn't have one at the time, or at least so I thought. But later I realised that I did have one; to give you the opportunity to kill things off and realise that no amount of temporary happiness was going to make up for the constant hurt you were dealing to your sons, and your wife. Yes, you can't stand her. Yes, you'd leave her in a heartbeat if not for your boys.

But at the end of the day, she's still your wife. And when you married her, you made a promise to her. Irregardless of your own personal feelings in the matter, she's still owed your loyalty, and your integrity. Now, I'm probably wasting my breath. In fact, I know I'm wasting my breath. You couldn't be faithful to save your life. But my little faux pas was probably a good thing, and it could very likely have jolted you to your senses, if not for S's sake, then at least for the sake of your sons. I know how much you love them. And I know full well you could never break your marriage apart because of them. So I can only hope my little slip up gave you the kick in the pants you needed to get you to see just how much you were hurting your boys. Maybe you've come to see sense. I guess I'll never know.

But the door has been closed, the gate has been shut, and I am going to do my damnedest to make sure it stays that way. Fingers crossed that, over time, I'll be able to shake this stupidity and can love my partner the way he deserves.

All the best.
Me

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-08-2016, 07:45 PM

Dear Person,

I hope you have a fun but safe time where you are going for this weekend. I don't know the two people you will be meeting up and hanging out with, but you seem to trust them. With your mother's car, though? For so many hours at a time? It is no wonder your mother was not at all happy when she found out her car would be in the hands of some random stranger. I agree with her reasoning in this situation.

Sincerely,

Salvete

---------- Post added 06-08-2016 at 03:46 PM ----------

Dear Anonymous,

I wonder if you have any remorse for the things you did.

Sincerely,

Salvete

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2016, 08:42 AM

Dear Ex #1,
I found you!
After nearly 40 years of wondering if you had become a statistic...either dead or locked up...I have found you!
I wouldn't have more than a morbid curiosity about you if it weren't for our daughter. She says she has no interest in finding you, but she has 4 kids that could use a granddad.
I saw pictures of you and your family and I think you have done quite nicely for yourself...considering the path you were headed down when we divorced.
I think our daughter deserves to hear your side of why she never got to know you...
I see you are still with the gal you were with when we divorced...and I am happy for you that you found a partner for life!
We were mere teenagers when we married and tried to become good parents.
I, being a recipient of my mother's DNA, was mildly and wildly insane at times...and you were a teenaged boy...it wasn't long before you looked for better and I, gladly, saddled myself with our child.
You left me when I was pregnant with our son...the one that died of Crib Death...a loss I had to endure alone...
Yes...I had that one guy that had crushed on me since before you and I married...He helped me through that tough time...me and our daughter.
Do you remember the time I talked a friend of mine into going with me to your house so you could see your daughter?...my friend waited outside so as to avoid any uneasiness... Your girlfriend's girlfriend beat me up while other people kept our daughter in a bedroom... I pretended to pass out and bled on your carpet before the girlfriend's girlfriend made me get up & wash my face...you put our kid in my arms and told me to leave and never come back.
Do you remember when you called me and told me that if I ever saw you in public to keep walking like I never saw you...and that if I ever met a man that wanted to adopt our daughter that you wouldn't contest it...in fact, you didn't want to know about it if possible?
Well...the only man that offered to adopt her molested her when she was 10 years old.
Our daughter has had a HELL of a life! ...partly because of some bad choices on MY part,...but her choices for herself have not been in her best interest.
I can't help but think that if she had had a stable father...even if it was only part-time...but a man who she could call Dad and make her feel like she had WORTH!
In her search to replace you, she fell victim to a pedophile and moved on to 2 abusive relationships and 4 children she works herself silly trying to provide for...conveniently keeping her at a distance from HER children...
I refuse to contact you.
I have relayed the info needed for her to find you...if she chooses.
There was a day that I was so scared of you that I wanted to KILL you!...but, from seeing your photos and reading your bio...you matured into a nice man, a good father and husband...not someone I fear anymore.
It's amazing what 40 years can do to a life...
I hope your's is as stable as it appears.
My life has been far from...stable...or comfortable...or easy...All symptoms of poor choices I made along the way...the first of which being planning our pregnancy and marriage to help me get away from my alcoholic and mentally unstable mother...
I am sorry that I robbed us both of part of our childhoods.
I hope that our daughter finds you...I think you and her would be good for each other, providing your wife didn't object...I remember her being kinda....mean! Lol!
Maybe some day I will meet you on the street...and I WILL say "hello!" ....for I am too old to fear you or your 40 year old threats.
I think (and hope) that you have grown into a much better person than I had anticipated you would.
....but, there is a gorgeous skeleton in your closet and you should know her before it's too late.
May you live a happy life.
Sincerely,
The Ex

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-22-2016, 01:03 PM

Dear Person,

I am so glad to have met you. I think we both lucked out meeting each other. We are looking for the same thing in life for the long term, and I sure hope it works out. It has only been a little over two months since we started talking, but I am optimistic that we can last for another hundred years at the very least. It is just going so much better than with the previous person that it seems...that I feel like we are more compatible. I hope you are having a wonderful time where you currently are, and I wish you the best of luck with the business-related things you are doing there. Please stay safe while you are out late having fun, please. I want the best for you, I want you to have fun, but I also want you to be well and healthy and safe. I sure wish your business stuff would work out though because that is the main reason you are there in the first place. Something good needs to come along soon for the business to thrive.

Sincerely,

Salvete

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 07-08-2016, 03:06 AM

Dear M,
Buying me all the nicest things in the world will never erase the fact that you're a shitty parent that I never want to be around. Constantly making me the brunt of your jokes in front of people I never really know shows me exactly the type of person you are and the type of person you show me as. As someone who claims to 'know me better than I know myself', you really know jack SHIT about me. About how I nearly have panic attacks before I go home every break to see your face and the only thing that keeps me sane is keeping in touch with my friends through Snapchat (which you tried to conveniently bar me from but jokes on you :)) How you constantly calling me 'fat' and 'morbidly obese', even though I'm far from that, has made me decrease my appetite by more than half. I wouldn't be surprised if I become anorexic by the time school rolls around. Hearing those kinds of things for 10+ years really messes with you. But of course, you're a doctor, you know better. But you're actually pretty stupid, I forget you don't actually believe in psychology and constantly misdiagnose me because you can't read me very well.

To be quite honest, I will not deny that I've always been provided the nicest things in life. But all I ever wanted was two parents that were mature enough to handle their problems away from their children's eyes and not be put in the middle constantly. I wanted parents that weren't so fucking abusive that I fear my own home. I wanted parents that wouldn't constantly brainwash me into thinking one was worse than the other. In reality, you are just as bad as my father, but joke's on me for actually believing you.

I can't believe you wouldn't support me if I went into biomedical engineering as a major. I was stunned, really. It just shows me how narrow-minded you are and how much more I hate you so much. I hate you. I absolutely fucking hate you. I never wanted to be around you but guess what? I have to. You know why? Because thanks to your brainwashing (that my father tried to warn me about but 13 year old me thought I was smart enough so I didn't listen) you have full custody of the both of us and you don't even let my dad have his visitation rights be fulfilled by the fucking court.

You're the most disgusting vile inhumane person I've ever met. And it makes me sick that people actually trust you enough to take care of them. I want to tell them how awful of a human being you are, but who would believe me? This is the reality of your shitty behavior. This is the reality that you created for me, that I'm shackled in this invisible prison of your stupid perception of a 'happy family' because you want to prove to other people that you're a great mother.

Trust me when I say that after this summer vacation, I'm making arrangements to never go near that hellhole of a house where you live ever again.

Sincerely,
Your daughter

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-10-2016, 12:40 AM

Dear Person,

I am really sorry to hear about your troubles. I wish you the best and hope you can get away from such a toxic environment and find people who will support you in your pursuit of the things you are interested in and want to do.

Sincerely,

Symphony of the Night

Emotional
Powerful

Old 07-17-2016, 09:12 PM

*cracks fingers* Ok, I could do with some decompression.

SPOILERX

Dear S,
You mean well, but oh gosh do you make me want to tantrum like a 5 year old. I fully understand your vulnerability, truly, I do. However, Oh my frickity frackity God do you make me want to run the other way.
I'm younger than you yet more responsible. I have more common sense, and... I suppose this is comparison. Maybe I get a sick satisfaction from it? It's just frustrating. I shouldn't have to do all this, and have to listen to all this stupid advice that I never asked for. I wish you and B were 'normal'. Actually coherent. People I could count on.. I know people have their shadows but not so much that they get sucked into them like you both did. Sometimes I wonder if I ever truly knew you.
I know I knew your kindness. You meant well. You always do. Just.... it grinds against my nature. You feel pity for others to the point you take the burden onto yourself. What use is that? It just extends the misery. What use is active misery? It does no good for the other person, yet you insist on focusing upon it. That's one of my pet peeves.

I suppose I've learnt a lot from you. You know that spiritual kind of quote- if anything, at least someone has taught you what NOT to be?
You've been a source of great hindrance and growth. The both of you guys, actually. I've learned to stand on my own two feet than be influenced by idiots who don't truly know me, or what's best for me. I've learned to aspire for stability, to root myself and be smart, safe, patient. All the while making sure my cards were aligned perfectly. Still in preparation and I'm genuinely staggered by the luck, and by the prosperity I have. In 3 years, I have more than the both of you, despite your larger resources.
I'm both proud of myself and saddened. Because, I just wish..it were different.
I don't know what it's like to have family that I can chat to normally. Have decent conversations with. Not become aggravated at the very scent of them or their clothes. Because even that repulses me.
I'm sorry, but at the same time, not. Because I feel this dead weight in my heart that is absolute certainty and truth. That's how I feel and I'm not sorry.
Just like you weren't sorry about how badly you treated me, or manipulated me in the past.
You cried so much about how 'he' didn't care about you, and how he was emotionally manipulative to you yet you did the exact thing to me. I always actually wanted to be your #1 back then. I'm glad I wasn't, now.

It's such a weird relationship to look back on, and I have many mixed feelings. I understand some parts, have sympathy for others, and feel I didn't deserve your treatment in the rest. Along with some gratitude, because I didn't have anyone I could feel I could count on.

You know when things started to go wrong, I tried staying by your side and soothing you during that interval. I knew you needed that friend. But I was a kid, and didn't know about the adult world. I feel sad that I may have supported some of your bad decisions simply because I was scared to tell you my real opinion. You scared me. I was scared of everything, really.
I don't know if I'll ever sort this out. Like I said, I stuck with you as long as I could. As long as I could, without the urge to tear my hair out. Because what was going wrong, was more than a kid like me could have handled. I wasn't your therapist, but you may as well have been paying me for that service. I was who you dumped all that crap on. I feel like... at least I did that.
Because in the end, I couldn't do it anymore. After a while, you made me miserable. It was a nightmare. I prayed to god it wasn't you calling me, I'd have dreams of you and awake with that set of depression hanging over me.
I did what I could for you. And then I decided to choose my happiness.
And I'm not sorry.

I hope one day I can say all this stuff to you, but with the way you've become, I don't think I will.
Maybe in spirit, eh?

Later.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-17-2016, 11:04 PM

Dear Myself,

A little stress can be good. Too much stress over a long period can be bad. Remember to stay focused and balanced. Complete things diligently and over a progression of time instead of procrastinating and having to cram everything in at the last minute. Remember that there are people loving you and supporting you <3 You can do it!

Sincerely,

Myself

Emotional
Powerful

Old 07-19-2016, 09:01 PM

o^o

SPOILERX

Dear random two guys who were probably teenagers,

Screw you guys, I'm amazing and beautiful and you guys are just lil' sh*ts who need to treat girls with respect rather than tearing them down.
Do you have any idea how you could affect a girl if she was young and impressionable enough to believe you about her image?
I can't believe it. I'm an adult, and I just had a couple of BOYS 'ew' at me like I was back in high school and actually gave a crap.
Believe it or not, children, this lady here is magnificent. I am very attractive and have had my fair share of suitors, along with many compliments on my personality. I'm known as smart af and kind.
In no way am I gross (insinuated by the ew sounds you made) - if I am, then you are too, since I'm a human being exactly like you.
So screw you guys. Seriously. F*cking children. I'm too old for this sh*t. I understand I look like I'm a teenager, but I promise you I'm not insecure like one. So screw you.
And stop acting like d*cks to girls who you've never even seen before. Stop it. I hope you actually experience how it feels to have the almighty opposite sex judge you (for whatever reason, whether truthful or not).
So again, kindly, my children, grow up and then screw yourselves.
Thank God I adore myself. I just feel sad for the girls who have to see you day to day. I hope they have a backbone.
Did I say screw you guys? Because.

Screw you.

Seriously hope to never see you again despite all of us playing pokemon go in the same area. PS screw your team too.
-Emotional (in a powerful way).

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-27-2016, 05:58 PM

Dear Person,

It was so funny meeting you finally haha :D I mean, it was totally unexpected for the both of us but I think it was funny nonetheless. Maybe someday we can have a scheduled sit-down and actually meet each other for real in a more comfortable situation.

Sincerely,

Myself

StarDustDreamer
Bathed in Beautiful cinders!

Old 08-01-2016, 12:53 AM

This is something I really need right now...

SPOILERX

Dear Haile,
You're my best friend in the whole world. I wouldn't trade you for anything. I'm really, really trying to be happy for you, but I'm scared. If you go off on your own, with your own life, and your own experiences, I'm so scared you'll forget about me. I know that's stupid, but I'm really... really scared... Promise you'll wait for me. I'm trying to get myself together, but I'm such a mess, Haile. I'm so disorganized and broken, I don't even know where to begin. It's going to take a long time, and I'm terrified that the longer I take to get to that point, the more you'll change your mind. Please, please, wait for me. I still need you. I'll always need you. Don't leave me behind, you're all I have.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 08-01-2016, 08:00 AM

My friend,

You married him, not me. I'm not bitter about that; you and I needed different things out of life, and trying to force a compromise in areas that you just can't go half-way on would've destroyed our friendship, as well as ended our relationship anyway. I'm glad we made that choice, because I don't know what I'd do without you as my friend.

But I am not your husband. I cannot tell you what he's thinking when he snaps at you over something stupid, and I am sick of having to be your voice of reason every time he looks at you the wrong way. No, he's not going to leave you; you have two children together and you've been together (on and off) for the better part of fifteen years. I don't know if him saying he doesn't remember exactly when he fell in love with you means he loves you less than his first wife, but I've talked to you about love being different but equal until I'm blue in the face. I'm sick of giving you advice because you won't listen unless it fits the narrative in your head, and I'm so very tired of giving support without receiving any. You couldn't even manage handling your own problems for two days while I mourned my aunt. You remember, the one who was like a grandmother to me?

I love you. I love your family. But if you don't start taking my advice and stop treating me like your ghost husband, I'm going to cut you loose. You're choking me.

-Me

Last edited by Ancasta; 08-01-2016 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: accidentally deleted part of a sentence.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-02-2016, 03:15 PM

Dear Unknown Person,

Why do you keep opening my significant other's packages though? Your names are not the same, and the apartment number is even on the label. It does not match yours. And this is the third time that it has happened, and the second time within a WEEK, that you were somehow unsure of whether or not the package was yours (which it very clearly was not). And you just had to open the packages each time, then leave them open in the mail room. At least the first time around, you left a note. But seriously though, stop opening my significant other's packages. I can tell that it is rather annoying for him to go down to the mail room three times to find his packages ripped open by someone for no good reason.

Sincerely,

Symphony of the Night

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 08-20-2016, 12:45 PM

*sigh*

SPOILERX

Dear M,

So it's been a week since we, as a family, have come back from Texas. And honestly, I feel a little bit better as to how this is all going to work out. Leaving you and all I mean. I'm not to concerned about my siblings, because staying with you was their choice to make, and I have no business trying to convince them of your toxic hold if they don't want to believe it themselves.

To be honest, I get a sort of sick satisfaction from seeing you reveal your true self in front of other people. Like how you told my sister and I off to the point of tears for not calling you to dinner at the mosque while you were too busy praying (I have no idea for WHAT, to be honest) when you could have simply just stuck your head out the door and saw it was ready. It isn't my responsibility to trail after you like a dog and remind you to do menial tasks like eating. We ended up being comforted by a stranger who has shown us more compassion and faith in us in three weeks than you have in 19 years. It was a good thing that people saw how you treat your family for once.

And another time where you had made the most absurd comment during a sister's Q&A at the mosque in front of the scholar, and he told you off for it because even I knew it was the most bigoted absurd thing that came out of your mouth. It was satisfying to see you humiliated. You think you're so smart but you actually aren't. I'm not sorry for saying this either.

Though your behavior at the hotel room really scared me. You were yelling at my sister for 'making you look bad' (which I don't get. THAT WAS ALL YOU) and she was telling you that she 'doesn't have to stay around people that make her feel like shit' (which I silently cheered her on for). Even though you thought I was napping, I was secretly watching the whole thing and remember everything.

Especially the part where you lunged for her and began to choke her and hit her.

You think that was discipline? I call that abuse. You seem to do this when you feel like your authority is threatened, and I find that so childish its hilarious. You hitting me on the side of the head and calling me stupid doesn't really faze me much anymore. Because I know you do that out of insecurity. You always want to be right and everyone else is wrong. You can't stand the fact that you were ever wrong.

I remember you telling me on multiple occasions that I shouldn't tell you how to do your job as a mother. Would you ever do that if your boss was telling you that your way of doing your job was problematic? IF YOU DO YOUR JOB INCORRECTLY IT REFLECTS BADLY ON THE COMPANY. IF YOU TREAT YOUR KIDS WHO SUPPORTED YOU THROUGH YOUR DIVORCE LIKE SHIT THEN IT REFLECTS BADLY ON YOU. But you know, you don't want to ever admit your faults so I'll let you live in your little bubble.

~Your Daughter

here's another one!

SPOILERX

Dear Sibs,

If you don't want to believe that Mom is abusing you yet you come to me every time she does something hurtful and mean to you and you keep defending her, saying she's just 'menopausal' or 'having a bad day', I honestly have no sympathy left for you and all I will say is that I hope you figure out what you want to do without any kind of influence. Because I can't stand seeing you get hurt all the time and denying the truth that is repeatedly slapped in your face (no pun intended). Have a great life. I won't be contacting you all when I'm at college. Figure it out yourselves.

~Big Sis

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-22-2016, 08:59 PM

Dear Person,

You are so great. Now, I do not consider myself to be that lucky of a person, but I do feel so lucky to have met you. We have been through many both ups and downs, and I just hope we continue to do so as well as we already have. Well, I of course hope we do not have downs, but life throws those at people sometimes.

Sincerely,

Myself

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-18-2016, 07:55 PM

I wonder to myself, how can i represent myself to a potential partner.

It's hard as i have skeletons that need to be told to him, but not sure if it is too soon but on the same token i can't lie to him. haven't had the first date yet and already feeling it's a failed relationship.

I do hope that he understands my situation and the decisions i have made weren't because of being reckless but because my hand is forced in most cases.

I really do like him and hope he is very understanding of my situation and help me get through it together and achieve a common goal.

I'm nervous yet excited, please be the man i have been waiting for...

Much love,
Stel<3

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-18-2016, 11:28 PM

Dear me:

You already have a lot of issues when it comes to roleplay. You have a lot of ideas, you can just never stick in the same place long enough to write them down with other people. You very well might be a flake.

So why are you wanting to come back to this site to roleplay? You're going to forget again after like, 2 weeks. Unless you actually mean to stick around this time. Just because your friends don't post here doesn't mean you have to get bored.

Google docs does get boring after awhile, I know. Be dedicated, be creative.

Stop leaving places. You'll get more written out that way.

Love, Me.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-19-2016, 12:44 AM

dear person,

only a few more hours to go before we celebrate! Are you excited?! I am. Or at least, I feel like I should be. I don't know if you remembered the thing so we will see how it goes

sincerely,

yours truly

Viveka
:3

Old 10-04-2016, 03:23 PM

Dear X,

I STILL miss you sometimes. Which is stupid because I was your rebound .. I can never see you again and I don't trust myself to contact you, either.

It's good that you appear to have moved on, from what you texted me in August. I'm lucky that you're not still in love with me - if you ever were. We were friends once. We could still be friends, if I hadn't screwed everything up. I should have stopped you, that first night. I should have told you the truth. But I didn't, because I was sad and lonely and weak. And now I never can.

I hope you forget even my name. It'll hurt me if you do, but it will be the best thing, for all of us.

I miss you. I hate you. I loved you.

Viv

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-04-2016, 05:26 PM

Dear Best Friend,

I am so proud of you <3 I hope you do well the next few years and are able to figure out what you want to pursue!

Sincerely,

Salvete

Dear Significant Other,

I wonder how long you are staying this weekend. If only you knew! That way I could have a timeframe in mind when planning something. But alas, you are so busy! And I am busy too. But I am taking it somewhat easy right now, I suppose. Anyway, we don't have to go with my friend to the hiking place if you don't want to. I don't even know if you are staying here long enough to be able to do that, but I would prefer to go with you, if anything. We could always do something else. And I don't mind at all.

Sincerely,

Salvete

Dear Parents,

I hope to achieve what I want to in order to give you something I think you will really like <3

Sincerely,

Salvete

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2016, 03:26 AM

Dear husband,

*Le sigh* What do I do with you? Being married for almost 10 years sure is not what I expected it to be like. I don't feel in love with you anymore, but I hate the idea of you not being with me. Ugh, this is an ugly limbo we are stuck in and I have no idea what to do. All I know is that I am not happy, and you disappoint me.