Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 10-27-2016, 03:24 AM

Dear mean lady,

Oh my gosh. Today was such a struggle. I really can't stand when you say nasty things. Especially in front of our other co-workers. It sux how everyone just sits there, and lets you get away with it too. They know I'm not a person, capable of getting up in someone's face. Sometimes I wish I was, but mostly I'm glad I'm not. But that doesn't mean you can just demean the crap outta me. Sometimes I wonder if it's jealousy? I've noticed you get extra gross, when it seems like I'm getting along really well with someone else on the team. Like you need to be the centre of the universe, and we all gotta go through you. You're not even team leader, I wish the actual leader would stand up, and boot you away to work on your own.

The week you were away, was amazing! That was pretty much my fav week at work, hands down. It was full of laughs, and happiness. You're like this dark, raining cloud. The fact that you go around, and talk about hitting, and punching people. You're damn well in your 50s. A lady your age, shouldn't be acting like a bare knuckle boxing champ. I actually think fighting someone would put you in the hospital, with a heart problem. You huff, and puff, just walking a few metres.

So I'm leaning back on my chair at work. Big whoop. I'm not in anyone's way, and I'm eating my lunch, minding my own business. So of course, you go on and on about how if I came to your house, you'd kick the chair out, from under me. I'm in my 30s. Not a freaking 10 year old. Guess what.... I'm not coming to your house, because why would I? You'd never invite me anyway, since I'm beneath you, as you make abundantly clear 24/7. When I'm at someone else's house, I do have manners - I definitely wouldn't be leaning back on anybody's chairs. Not just yours... I was so annoyed at you. I wish my grand mother was alive, because if you threatened me like that in front of her, she'd tell you to shut your mouth, and mind your own business.

I got straight up, after your long winded, disgusting story - and went outside. I'm glad I didn't have to speak to you, for the rest of the afternoon. I really don't wanna talk to you tomorrow either, so I'm gonna try, and get back straight out into the park, and ignore you again. Not that you'd care tho. Because you're so tough, nothing phases you... I'm seriously considering that transfer to a different park again. I'm sick of you thinking, it's okay to threaten someone with physical assault.

If I wanna lean back in my chair at lunch. I'm gonna lean back. It's comfortable, and it helps me clear my mind. It's not your place, to say I can't if I'm not in anyone's way. You suck. You're a terrible person. I hope karma comes, and boots you in the face someday soon. That someone meaner, and angrier gets hired, who hates you lol.

MusicEmo
Kira

Old 11-02-2016, 03:00 AM

Dear E,

How does it feel to have gotten famous from lying? How quickly would you lose your whole following if I told the truth? About how you DID have friends. About how you bullied people too. About how you regret everything just because you see yourself better than other people, and apparently being on their level makes you mad. About how you'd stalk children online and send them the same death threats you claimed to have received. How would they all feel?

Would they feel as bad as I do? Would they feel as betrayed and hated as I do?

Just know this: You've lost all your real friends. All the friends that accepted you no matter what. All the friends that would spend the night at your house (the friends that you claimed never did).

Just know WE know the truth. We know you did worse than you claimed to have been through. You turned your back on people that needed you. You took fame that didn't belong to you.

You're no "Queen" like everyone says.

You're a joke.

The only thing that is stopping me, is the fact I'll probably never see your damn face again. That helps me sleep at night.

Signed,
One of the friends you said you never had.

PS Even A doesn't like you anymore, because you hurt her the worse. She was the first friend you ever had, and she would probably spit in your face if she ever saw you again.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2016, 11:06 PM

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you. You are so pathetic and needy and selfish. Why can't I just leave you? Is it because it pity you? Feel bad for you situation? Why cant I leave you?!?!?!?!?!? I hate you so much! I hate you! Hate you! Hate you! Hate you!

What is wrong with me?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-07-2016, 12:14 AM

Dear Person,

I don't know what to do. What do I do? What do you do? What do we do? What does he do? What does she do? What do they do?

Why are decisions so difficult to make sometimes? When will everyone agree on one thing and just stick to it?

Sincerely,

Salvete

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-07-2016, 06:25 PM

Dear Family,

I know you miss me but please you're putting so much pressure on me to visit and it's making me feel bad because I know I'm always going to disappoint you. Please stop trying to guilt me into things.

Sincerely,

A Saddened Daughter

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-08-2016, 02:47 AM

Dear World,

Please, just stop being a jerk today! Two frustrating emails, one after the other. Ughh, I just can't even.... right now. Lykkk whoahhh!

Dear nursery lady,

I dunno why I look forward to seeing you so much? You're hardly around lol. But the usual couple of seconds we share, with our half hearted laughs, just really brighten my day. You make me crazy happy inside haha. Just coz you're such a goof, and you're okay with me being a goof too. Even though you shouldn't be, coz goofy fun ppl are generally not wanted, in the cold environment we work in. I hope everything goes well with you. That day you hugged me, coz I looked down, was really nice. Just small rays of sunlight here, and there. It's the only reason I'm tryna stick in there!

If you weren't there, for me to laugh with. I just don't even think I'd bother rolling out of bed. Your laughter just makes me feel like, things aren't so bad after all. I'm hoping you stick it out, and find happiness. You deserve it, coz I know how badly you get picked on as well. I wish we could work together more, you just make the day that little bit less crappy. Take care, ya goof! From another goof!

terraquest
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2016, 02:31 AM

M,
Did you have fun jerking me around and playing with my emotions. I have held this in too long it was consuming me I hop you had fun making me believe you liked me and that I even had a chance but didn't really. Pretty low of a so called guy well I hope you can sleep at night knowing you broke me good and hard

Screw you,
B.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2016, 02:00 AM

My Dear Unicorn,

I don't understand.... you made me feel special, like a princess. Where have you gone? Maybe I'm not special at all. Maybe I'm just a boring old lady and you've seen through the facade and you know there is no future with me? I wish you would go back to being my unicorn, instead of so absent. I miss you.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 09:08 PM

Dear Unicorn,

I have this theory that you probably turned back into a unicorn, which makes it really difficult to type with hooves.

Probably while walking around doing unicorn things, you found a damsel in distress who was being threatened by an ax murderer and you intervened to save her with your rainbow magic. She fell madly in love with you after that, (being her hero and all) and the two of you rode off into the sunset in search of donuts and pots of gold.

Which is all pretty awesome if you ask me because now this damsel is your intelligent, witty, and beautiful girlfriend and the two of you are very happy.

I'm sad you've been so quiet. Its been really nice talking to you, but I am getting the distinct impression I might be getting blown off. Which is ok too (especially if you are happy with the damsel) but I'm not so good at picking up subtle hints, so it would be good to know either way.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2017, 02:13 AM

Dear Relatives,
What kind of parents do you think you are?
One of you spends all day playing video games, preventing the kid from seeing age-appropriate programming on the tv.
The other works all day and comes home tired and cranky but acts neglected when the kid finds somebody else to play with...usually Me.
The dog gets to tag alongside Mr.Grumpy to the point of annoyance,...but the kid is supposed to already know what bothers him and should toe the line accordingly.
When the kid expresses her sadness by saying "Nobody plays with me!" she is met with "But we were just playing and you walked away!"
She walked away because it was evident in your voice and your actions that you were not having fun "playing" and wanted to be doing something else...namely video games!
I am afraid to find my own house to live in because I would be abandoning the kid that counts on me to be FUN...since you aren't much "fun" for a 4 year old...with your perception of everything she does being "disgusting" or "rude" or "something we just don't do!"
She is FOUR YEARS OLD, for christ sake!
Quit telling her how WRONG she always is and SHOW her with ACTIONS what is "right!"
You will be sad and frustrated parents when she gets old enough to tell you how she really feels!
I gave her the talent of gab...she knows how to say it already!...but she just isn't old enough to be brave enough.
The day will come...and I will be waiting for MY opportunity to stand behind her when it comes!
Y'all don't know what a precious gift you have in that child!
I just wish you would "notice" stuff with the other side of your brain once in a while.
Truly.
Me

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2017, 08:19 AM

Dear Me,
You really don't want to kill yourself...you are just angry with the world right now.
What good would killing yourself be?
The people who you want to die to get away from won't care that they were the reason you slit your own throat!
They will only call you a coward after you are dead.
Just keep on waking up every day ecpecting something good to happen...even though you know that nothing good will ever come your way.
Buck up and be the strong person everybody expects you to be.
Nevermind that you are miserable even in your sleep.
Natural causes should take you out soon enough...considering the daily...and nightly...stress you are under.
It shouldn't be a long wait.
Death is surely waiting right around the corner for you.
Don't make it easy for him to claim you.
Wake up tomorrow...if for nobody else, for me!
Your's forever,
Me

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2017, 12:57 AM

Dear Life,
What did I do to make you want to punish me so severely every day and night?
If I knew what I did, maybe I would understand.
A dog who is beaten every day eventually loses it's spirit and just waits to die.
You have successfully made me feel like I don't deserve happiness.
I feel you are trying to teach me something I have missed all these years...but I still don't know what the lesson is.
I am tired and don't want to care anymore.
I feel like the only worth I hold is for others to see me and be happy they aren't me.
I hate wishing I would die so I could stop being miserable!
What the FUCK do you WANT of me??
Awaiting your answers,
Me

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 01-22-2017, 04:02 AM

Dear Plaid-Shirt-Double-Buns,

I have no idea why it is that I look forward to talking to you every Sunday but brighten my day like no other. I always find myself peeking through the glass like a shy little schoolgirl with her first crush as your half-hour comes closer. I wish there was a way I could be closer to you because you inspire me and make me smile. Thank you for being alive!!

Me

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2017, 10:14 PM

Dear Person,

Man why do you not check your Facebook messages though?

Sincerely,

Symphony of the Night

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-25-2017, 07:51 PM

Dear hipster no more,

I saw a photo today that you had shaved off your mustache.

It seems stupid but I told you before that I wanted to be there to watch when you did it.

I guess since our conversation last Monday I should have known that we don't have any obligations to each other anymore.

But still, it hurts.

And to put the picture up specifically where you knew I would see it, even though we aren't supposed to be talking, that made me feel especially shitty.

I hope you enjoy your new clean shaven face.

Yours truly,

A very hurt (ex?)friend

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-28-2017, 01:30 PM

I haven't really written on here in the last few years. I am happy to say that it is something positive for once!

Dear universe and my love,

I feel like I want to marry this man. I can't tell him though-- it's too soon. We are young, in love, and have only been together a year, but I feel it-- I want to marry him. I have never met someone that gets along with everyone I know, loves me unconditionally, and is just the sweetest person I've ever met.

I knew I liked you when I was drunk, and you talked to me on the phone for hours until I sobered up.
I knew I wanted to date you the first time we met irl, and held hands the entire time we were in the theater.
I knew I loved you when we realized we were working through our worst demons together.
I knew I wanted to be with you forever, that Sunday of Katsucon.
We have so much to work out before we can ever ACTUALLY get married. We have so much to do when it comes to our future.

I have never been one to let myself go. I have always been afraid of something like this-- you know my past. I just wish I could say all this to you with a straight face. I have never told anyone EVERYTHING, even the bad of the bad. I see it, no judgment on your face.
I think I knew it was true, that Sunday at 4 am, when you woke up and rushed to the hotel hallway-- not even knowing what happened, and held me as I came down from a panic attack. You held me in bed, when I cried for hours on end afterward... You were there-- YOU WERE THERE... and you still didn't know everything. You just knew I was hurting, and you held me... Thank you. I think that is when I knew--

I just can't help but imagine us living together, with Captain Jack, and just being together-- and even when that initial "puppy love" feeling fades, I know we still have eachother to carry on. It's so weird, how one day someone comes in and rocks your world, and your life is completely changed. That's what you did for me, and I did the same for you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No words can express how much you mean to me.

Sincerely, some weird catlady with a heart you stole.

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 PM..

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-11-2017, 02:24 AM

My dear ____,

I wish I could tell you what happened but it's been so long now that I really don't think any of that matters any more. I still think of you often but at the same time I'm beginning to forget things about you. You were my life at one point. We used to spend every waking moment together, we used to laugh and cry together. We really had something that I've never had with anyone else. Even after all these years, I wish I could go back and be what we were back then but I know whatever happened is for the best. Things could never be the same. I want to tell you that I still love the idea of what we used to be. I no longer can say that I know who you are since it's been nearly a decade since we last spoke.

I still don't know why you did what you did. I really could never make sense of everything you did. I hope you've found peace and you find what makes you happy.

Love,
R

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-11-2017, 09:29 AM

Dear ______ I'm going to call you mc dreamy.
Why? Because you keep letting yourself into my dreams.
Why are you in my dreams to begin with? Why did this start.. And why has it continued?
Ehh okay, your pretty hot for that kinda guy. Your married though, i'm pretty much there myself. So why the dreams??! It's kinda freaking me out to be honest. Thank god, we can't read minds. Because shit i'd have too lock myself in a room all day. xD

I just want, whatever this is. To be done. Because it just seems insignificant, and obviously one-sided. And i don't want to feel anything towards it, because it's nothing. It's my stupid mind making up shit that doesn't exist and never will.

-- Sincerely me.

Dear Me...
Things are changing... And they're changing fast. Whats next? Nobody knows. I hope that it's good though. Ohh i so need the good! It seems like things are going in the right direction anyway... Fight, you can do this. It's all on you.

And you... Just so i don't forget. No matter what. Even though your a complete douche bag. You will always be my first. And there will also be that tiny part of me, that belongs to you. But in this lifetime, we're not meant to be. So i know you pop into my dreams now and then, and steal my heart away. It's done. Now please for the love of god, find a nice girl! A kiwi fucking girl. And settle down, and stop being a hoe banger! You're better then that.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 08-14-2017, 05:55 PM

Dear Nana,
I'm sorry you can't come home. I know you want to. You're really sick. I love you so much. You helped make me who I am today. I will be there with you till the end...which unfortunately I know will be soon. But I'll be here. I can't stay overnight like I did that one time you were in the hospital way back when I was 15, but I'm at the house taking care of things, and I'm doing my best to keep everyone happy and civil to each other because I know that's what you'd want. I'll always be here, I'll always be with you even if I'm not there pysically. I'm always thinking of you and I will always love you SO so much, even if you can't remember who I am sometimes, or even if my heart is breaking like the other day when you were scared of me. I love you Nanny, I'll always be your baby and I'll always be your sunshine, and I'll be here until you aren't here anymore. </3

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 08-20-2017, 09:25 PM

Dear You,

Oh. My. God. Just shut the fuck up already! You whine about literally everything in your life. Your friend is annoying you, your car is having problems, the weather sucks, etc. But when I try to help with something or offer suggestions, you just ignore me. So why am I still bothering with you? Can't you see that youu're turning into the friend you whine so much about? Yeah, sure, your life has been hard, but not really any harder than anyone else's lately, so just shut the hell up and stop being so fucking obnoxious because I honestly don't have any more sympathy. Maybe if you would actually make an effort to improve your life instead of all the complaining but doing nothibg, I could bring myself to care. But I have too much in my own life and I can't fix your problems too.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-25-2017, 06:20 AM

Dear Life,
I am just so tired of being sad all the time! Why can't you throw me a little happiness once in a while without snatching it back and making me feel worse than when I hadn't had a taste of joy?
I have been told that everyone goes through tough times and get depressed sometimes...but why is it that when I look at other people's faces they don't show the pain and weariness I see on my own face in the mirror?
I am tired of feeling jealous of those who don't hate waking up every day...of those who have a decent place to live...of those who live near the ones they love...of those who seem to have a livable life!
I want so much to be over with this life...to give up and die...but the love I have for one particular grandchild (sadly not all of them!) keeps me from killing myself and being done with all the pain and anguish and jealousy and depression.
I don't feel very much alive anyway...more like just going through the motions to make it through, and to, another day.
I feel so alone in my misery...no one seems to understand how badly I feel...or seems to care. I am left with only myself to hold my hand through the darkest of days.
What reward am I to assume I will receive for enduring much that others may not?...and how long must I wait to receive it?
I feel myself getting weaker by the day...my resolve is diminishing and I fear I will one day give in to the desire to die.
Why couldn't things be different for me? I honestly think I deserve at least a little better than what I am being given!
But maybe I just don't deserve any better than I receive...maybe I am not worth better.
I guess I am not meant to know.
Sincerely, Me.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-31-2017, 09:48 PM

Dear A:

I don't even know where to start with what I want to say to you. I miss you. I really do. Should I? Probably not. You're not someone I can just "get over", as you put it. I can't just get over you after being with you for 18 years. I just don't understand why you would do something like this. Did all those years really mean nothing to you? Did she mean more to you than I did? Why couldn't you just tell me that you wanted to stay with her? Were you lying to me the whole time we were married? Why did you marry me for the second time if you were just going to leave again? I'm lost...I don't know what to do. I still love you even though you hurt me so much. I will always love you.

-R

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-07-2017, 06:33 AM

You:

I can't believe that after a million tries of me saying "fuck off and leave me alone", you STILL think I'm going to eventually want a friendship.

You are so deluded it's just sad. I'm probably just going to block you because I literally want nothing to do with you. You're weird, you're a stalker, and you're never going to get the hint.

I just don't trust you. Fuck off.

me.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-09-2017, 08:37 AM

Dear Life,
Quit fucking with me already!
What in HELL have I done to deserve constant bad luck and adversity?
I am just so close to throwing in the towel and ending this pitiful existence!
I believe that if I killed myself right now that everyone would get over it except Hope! I even told my daughters this and they just looked at me sadly and didn't offer any words to make me think differently!
I honestly am only still alive because of Hope.
I keep telling myself that I can't kill myself until Hope is old enough to understand why I couldn't bear to live another day.
So...quit fucking with me!
Give me something to be HAPPY about...at least once in a while!
I have been on this downward spiral for over a year, now...and I'm not sure how much more I can TAKE!
I wake up afraid to face the day...I know its going to be filled with tears...
I stay up most of the night because going to sleep means I'll have to wake up to the sadness the next day!
I really don't want this to go on this way!
So, STOP FUCKING WITH ME! I've had ENOUGH!
Miserably your's,
Me

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 09-13-2017, 05:43 PM

C-

You need to decide what's more important to you. Letting someone emotionally and verbally abuse you for the sake of your OTP, or losing me as a friend.

I refuse to sit back and watch you do this to youself. I've tried to help, for months now. I can't help anymore, and you clearly don't want to listen. It's at the point where it's causing me stress, and I think the best for me to do is walk away.

If you want to put yourself in a toxic situation for the sake of rp, fine. But i'm not supporting you anymore.

-S