Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 08-14-2008, 10:56 AM

Dear ___

Blah, nuts to you, then. Shame on me for being so worried in the first place!

No love

Me

Dear ___

Well, I'm guessing I have nothing to worry about in either department! And despite the angry outburst I let loose yesterday (which came in the privacy of my own home), you're definitely worth it, and then some ^_^ I said I wasn't going to worry about us, and I mean it, even though it's been so darn hard this last week, because I've been away from you and the like. But I am going to be back next week, and I definitely cannot wait to see you again!

Your blanket's also coming along nicely. You're going to be very pleasantly surprised when I produce it next week! I'm not sure if it's quite as big as it needs to be yet, but I am going to work some more on it tonight, tomorrow night, and the weekend, so I should have a few more rows done by the time Monday rolls around ^_^ Of course, it is taking me longer to get around each row, but that's okay. My weekend is free, so I'll have plenty of time to work some more on it :) When I'm not snoozing!

But enough rambling. The point is, I miss you like crazy, and I can't wait to see you next week. You know what they say; absence makes the heart grow fonder ^_~

Looking forward to next week

Me!

Madd
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2008, 04:34 PM

Dear You.

What the hell. Stop trying to compare me to my mother all the time. And who cares if you say it's not "all the time". I know you're trying to help me, but YOU have to remember I AM my own person. I WILL have my own opinions and I am SO fustrated right now, I don't care if I hurt your feelings anymore. I really don't. And this is why.

And just to spite you, I think I'll leave this letter on the computer for you to read because me talking to you isn't enough apparently.

I am not on my mother's side. I am not on your side. I don't have to be or need to be, or want to be. I'm on my own side and my own person. Once again, I have my own opinions, based on what you & everyone else has taught me, and for as thankful as I am, I feel as though I no longer haaaave to stand by set rules. I want to set my own rules and have SOME sense of my own independence without someone telling me I have to do such & such in whatever kind of way.

Remember, life is about trial and error. If I'm doing it wrong, JUST tell me rather than dance around the subject of what I keep doing wrong. You're suppose to help me how to fix it. If you can't give me a straight forward answer, shut up.

What, are you angry yet? Yeah, you should be. I hope you are. Go cry again and see if I care about how hard your life was. My life isn't yours or my mothers, nor will it ever be. I want my own life with my own mistakes and achievements.

Please.

Do you know how lame I feel being as old as I am and to feel like I not have gotten anywhere in life? You keep telling me you got married at 16, blah blah blah whatever. I'm 21 and have achieved NOTHING. I still live here and sort of feel trap, but I also know very well that I'm not.

What is wrong with this picture? I feel like it's partically you that's holding me up. Why? It's probably not you, but I can't help feeling that it is.

I try. that's all I can say. I try, and everytime I try, you never acknowledge it in any kind of way.

And rather than having someone nagging in my ear saying I'm doing it wrong, I'd rather not care & just keep going about my way. I'm really tired of trying to talk to you, so I don't anymore.

I'm sorry, but there's no way to even ATTEMPT to fix this anymore because I gave up.

Last edited by Madd; 08-14-2008 at 04:44 PM..

katyablue
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM

dear sprite,

i love you. i really do. i know you don't have a job and you just moved into my really old friend's house with her boyfriend, who i've slept with. i know that can become akward.

it won't. he and i have talked about it, and his girl had no problem with it because she was gone to montana and they were just starting to "court" if you will. i have no feelings for this boy, not will i ever. i feel a spark every time i see him, yes, but that means nothing.

you are soooo important to me, sprite. you're the closest human i've ever been to and we've never even seen eachothers unmentionables. well, boobs don't count ;)

you can ask christopher(which i posted here already), that i can get clingy. i do, i know it. you always tell me it's nothing, it's okay, it's fine baby. and i believe it. you make me want to get out of this hell hole and fucking LIVE. and that's a hard thing to do. i've only known you for a collective 8 months, because as soon as i got close you got ripped away to loius-whatsitsfuck. when you got back in june, i felt like.. i don't even know. i kept telling you how much you mean to me, and i know i got annoying with it, and i eventually stopped because you kept showing up at my place in the cracko morning time, just to be with me.

and now... i feel like you're going away again, even if you only live now about a mile away.. you'll start drinking heavily again, and smoking again(which hell, i toke, so that isn't a problem).

but sweety, when i bust my ass to do ALL of my chores, and take a shower because i was grody, to have you pick me up within the hour LIKE YOU SAID...

i EXPECT YOU

to PICK ME UP.

i sat, calling and calling, txting and txting, no answer. later i found out your phone was dead. okay, fine.

the girl you live with has my number.

lennon boy has my number.

when you finally call, you know i'm upset but you don't know why. and me, being the idiot i am, says it's nothing.

you say "and..?"

i say.. i'm disappointed. and depressed that i was let down.

you try to get more out of me, but you don't deserve it just yet.

when you lost your phone number because you had to get a new phone, i couldn't contact you. i was talking to chris online and i had the strongest feeling of motherly protection i've ever had in my life. all because i couldn't call you, i knew noone who would have your number... i just freaked.

then you called me, assurede me that everything was fine, you were at oyp and you could pick me up a bit later. i told you i'd get my shit together. you called after i got my shit done and said you were going to the liquor store. i told you to keep me in mind, because you know i love vodka so.

after that? nothing.

nothing.

nothing.

finally, at 1:30 in the morning, HOURS and HOURS after the last phone call assuring me you'll come and get me, you call.

you say you're busy. oh, but what's wrong, tati? i'm busy but i want to take care of you. and, tati? and...?

what were you busy for, sprite?

oh, you were trying to get POT.

you couldn't come and pick me up but you sure as hell could get on the phone and CALL EVERYONE YOU KNOW FOR FUCKING MARIJUANA.

that's FUCKED, man. FUCKED.

I UNDERSTAND, i REALLY do. i've been there. tulsa is DRY. it won't be coming in for months now.

i'm here, all the time.

all the time.

i would give anything to see you, each and every time i do.
because we can make our own drug between eachother, you see. you know this.

so NEXT TIME, which will be TODAY...

CALL ME.

INFORM ME.

PICK ME UP.

with love and stars in my eyes,
katya.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Pikapi Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Pikapi Pikachu

Old 08-15-2008, 11:13 AM

Dear ___ and ___

Okay, I don't know what your beefs with me are, but the pair of you are two people I am so glad to see the back of. I can't even remember what I said to get your backs up, and quite frankly, I don't care. But not even having the courtesy to ask if I wanted to come along to the pub after the course had been wrapped up today is pretty damn rude. Let's hope to crumbs I never end up working with either of you, because I know you are two ladies who would never stick your necks out for me, no matter if I did the same for you, irregardless of how little you deserved it.

Your attitudes towards me stank, not to mention your conduct yesterday smacked of the very rude. I'll overlook that, but it doesn't mean I'm any more endeared to the pair of you. Like mother, like daughter, and vice versa! The courteous thing would've been to tell me that I'd said something to upset you, but no, you both chose to ignore me, and I gave up after the second or third day. You two freaking ought to be turned over and spanked, and thank crumbs no one else save a small handful noticed, or even remarked on it. For me, you two can just get bent. If you're not going to have the courtesy to pull me aside and tell me that I'd done something amiss, but instead are going to ignore my existence, and not even have the courtesy to invite me to an after class gathering at the pub (not that I minded that so much, but it still would've been nice to ask, at the very least!), then you can both get bent. If I said or did something amiss, then I apologise, though I know at this stage it's more than useless. Whatever; I've hopefully seen the back of you both, and the day I see either of you again will be way too soon for my liking!

Still scratching her head

Me

Merrow
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2008, 04:31 AM

Dear GIRL I KNOW,

I hate you. From the bottom of my heart.
I hate how looking at you makes me mind-numbingly aware of just HOW FAR BENEATH YOU I AM. I hate feeling that, even if I KNOW it's not true.

I hate your snobby attitude, I hate your stupid drama, I hate how EVERYTHING YOU DO seems like an attempt to make yourself more unique. You probably aren't aware of my feelings.... I wonder how you'd react if you knew. I don't know how I'd react if you knew.

Would I be ashamed? I'd try my best to be honest, even if it seems like a creepy obsession... I can't help it. Just knowing you exist has left a deep emotional scar in my psyche. It's not even that you're pretty and thin and artistic...

It's that you're a passive-aggressive, ungreatful, elitist bitch that shits on me and sneers at me every cahnce you get.

I hate being jealous of you. I hate being self-conscious all the time.
I hate hating you.

But most of all, I hate knowing how alike we are.
If I'd never gotten fat, I might have been just like you.

In that way, I guess I'm greatful... I have something you don't; perspective.
Talent can be gained.
Weight can be lossed.
Self-esteem can be built up.

But you can't have what I have.

kerryfox
Nyo!

Old 08-16-2008, 04:41 AM

Dear Textbook people,

You may have missed this news flash but us college students are broke. That means no money to buy your over priced books that our college proffs want. Honesty 30 some USD for a book I would normally pay 15 USD for is a bit much you must be out of your flipping minds.....Honestly have heart and lower the price. Hey you might even MAKE money instead of us copying renting and finding every other way to NOT buy your overpriced printed words.

Much un love,
Another broke college student.

Insanity Rose
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2008, 11:32 AM

Mother-in-law,

He wants me to start trying to forgive you. Should be easy to do, right? Sure it should. I mean, it's not like you did anything much to me - not like you did to him over the years. But then, see, that's the problem. Because when he tells me how screwed up he was before we met, and he tells me that he'd probably be dead if I hadn't been there for him, and when I think about the things he tells me you've done to him in the past...and you won't even say "sorry".

How does a mother do that to her child? How does she allow someone else to do that? How could it be possible that by 6 years old, when the babysitter goes farther than she should and laughs about it, the little boy already knows that "we don't tell when bad things happen"?? How could it be possible that the two men he should have called father both went out of their way to hurt him and you did nothing? In fact, you covered up for them and even took a page from their book from time to time.

But he's right, I should forgive you. I should. By everything I believe, it is exactly the right thing to do, and he is ready to try to forgive you, to have a relationship with you again. But you hurt him, and I just can't seem to do it. I hope he can forgive me for that.

attackat
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2008, 03:39 PM

Dear Basilisk,

I know that's all you wanted. I'm not as dumb as I look. But now I've got you figured out (yeah, it only took two years from my life...and hers as it turns out.) and I QUIT!

If you really loved one or the other you'd shut up and get out. There's a piece of you that's dead to me, so why do you keep trying? trust me, he's not gonna come back. Your dad is worthless. Your mom is a poor, dumb, whore! Get over it already!

You're going to cut again? Big whoop, you're not schitzo, or bi-polar, you're STUPID! The sooner someone figures that out and stops babying your sorry tail, the better.

If you ever have the gall to show up at my house again, I'll kill you. So get used to it. Oh, and I want my letters back, okay? So get to burning, or give.

I was faithful till the end. But I guess that's just a hard thing for you,

-Kityana

Yosono
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Yosono Send a message via Yahoo to Yosono

Old 08-16-2008, 10:33 PM

Dear Inner Self,

Stop worrying about stupid things, stop slacking off, stop being depressed and DO something about it. There's not much you can do you think, but try a little bit. This place sucks, yes, but you won't be here much longer...IF you stop bringing yourself down and try a little harder.
You have one week until that Spanish class, you're not studying because you hate the language. Oh well, it's either pass this class or stay in this excuse for a city two more years. You can't afford that, you don't want that, and you've been a student for 4 years, you can handle one little ONLINE class. So stop worrying about it. You want this bad enough that you'll find a way, and what happens if you fail? You'll bury yourself and never come out again, you know you're on the edge and you only need one more issue to push you over. You know that if you do this to yourself you won't come back from it, you'll be put in a hospital and all your dreams will be forgotten. And I know at the moment you think you don't care and you're lost and depressed and wish you could start all over....but you can't, you do care, and this is the last thing you need to do to unlock your future. Who cares what happens next year? You'll have your degree and you'll be done with college...you'll have won and overcome all the problems and all the confusion and you'll be ready to actually live. Think about moving, exercising, and psycho therapists next year, this year it's your job to finish school, and you need to do whatever it takes to do that. Don't listen to anyone else who says you're doing it wrong, maybe you are doing it wrong, but if it works that's all that matters. You shouldn't put everything else on the shelf, that's not right, but at the moment it's the only way you're going to get over yourself and do the most important thing.
I'm tired of waking up in the morning at 10am and wishing I didn't have to get up and I'm tired of the heat and the loneliness too, but none of that will change if you don't tell yourself that you deserve better. You've worked too hard to quit now, when you're ALMOST DONE. So just do it! You're so close and you deserve it. And better yet, it will get you out of this town won't it? And you'll have a fresh start.

Self.

emuthesuperhero
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2008, 11:45 PM

Dear ____,

Why do you have to seem to get offended at everything I do? I screw up yes, but that is because I am so nervous around you. I miss you, and I wish I could go back. Oh, the things I would say. I would treasure those moments even more. I want to see you, but things will never be the way they use to. It hurts to say this, but we need to be apart. You never liked me, and you dont know it but sometimes you hurt me real bad. You always seem to make up for that though. You brighten me day, but that was before. This has to end, but it hurts to much to let this go. I cant talk to anyone, no one understands. But I know when I see your face I will change my mind, and do everything I can to be around you. Even though it hurts because you never seem to approve of me. I dont know what you think of me, but all I hope is that it is something good. I will always remember you, and how you made my everyday.

Me.

xox_Dark_Angel_xox
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2008, 05:00 AM

Dear________.
This is to tell you how much you hurt me, how many times you made me cry, how many times I wanted to die because of you.
You may have thought that you won but you did'nt I am still here breoken down a bit but stronger then you will ever be. I am not going to be mean and tell you to drop dead or burn in hell but I will yell you this *GET A LIFE AND STOP HURTING PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT* You may think you are funny, you may think you are cool but think what if I had of succeded in killing myself could you have lived with that on your shoulders...I did'nt think so.
Good day to you and have a nice life I am done with you.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2008, 10:10 AM

Dear ___

You can be damn infuriating sometimes, you know that, right? And yet, no matter how riled up you unknowingly (or knowingly? I swear sometimes it's freaky how you can twig onto things even I'm not aware of!) get me, it's impossible for me to turn around and tell you to get bent! I don't know how you do it, but you've got that much of a pull on me I can't be quit of you, even if I'd want to be. And luckily for us both, it's a very good thing I don't want to be quit of you. I said I'd stick by you till you gave me a damn good reason not to, and so far, you haven't. So yeah, I'm very glad I'm persistent enough to keep hanging on, because any other girl would've long told you to go get nodded if she were in the same position as I am.

And the trouble of it is, the simple reason I can't be quit of you (aside from the fact I love you, which is reason enough in itself on its own!) is because I KNOW you love me. You've never come right out and said it, only hinted at it (and it made me stop almost dead in my tracks when I put two and two together later on after parting ways!), and yet, I KNOW. I know right deep down in my heart. It's so damn hard to explain how I know, when most of the time we're acting just like friends, but there are moments when you'll say or do something (sitting on my lap? Good grief, you near squashed me, but I put up with it XD Your fault for being taller than me, you goof!) that'll make me stop in my tracks and realize that hey, there's more to this than just friendship. And sometimes, I catch something, and it makes me stop in my tracks every time. It's just a certain look in your eyes, and boy howdy if it doesn't make my heart skip a damn beat! Cheesy, cliche, I know, but I don't give a rat's inflamed posterior! The point is, I know, and how I know is beyond me. But I don't give two shits. I know you love me, even though you've never come right out and said it. It's just ... there. And of course, tomorrow I'll go there, and get infuriated all over again, and I'll want to throw something at you, or shake you, or ... yeah, you get the drill! But there'll be something during the day which will give me pause, and make me realize there's more to this than just friendship, that there's love there, and I'll go home knowing that's this is something worth hanging on to. I'll want to strangel you, or throw something at you, or beat you black and blue, and yet, at the end of the day, I'll realize that it's worth it, that all the secret heartache is worth it, because I know that all the effort I'm putting into this is going to be rewarded soon enough. I just have to wait, and be as patient as I can be, even when I want to shake you and call you every name under the sun!

Oh, yeah, and did you notice I'm no longer beating you black and blue, even when you roll me? You may have worked it out, but I'm going to probe tomorrow and glean if you've cottoned on XD Maybe you have; it's surprising what you can work out without me even knowing! I'm going to be very curious!

And what was with that bloody remark you threw back at me when we took off for lunch? I don't even know if that was as offhand as it seemed! I might just probe a bit deeper and see if you really do mean the unspoken message I thought I was getting! I could be crazy, but then again, I might be very well on the money!

The long and short of this rambling letter is that I do love you, in spite of it all, and I know you love me. I've got proof enough, and I've never been wrong yet! Well, most of the time, anyways! Sometimes I've slipped up when it comes to matters of the heart, but this time, I think I might just be on the money. You are so worth it, and then some! I can't believe I didn't think much of you the first day we met!

I love you, goofball :D

Love

Me

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 09-12-2008, 03:35 AM

Dear You,

Yeah.

I still hate you.

But I'm glad that you finally got smart.

Maybe the next thing you'll remember is what vice captains can do compared to captains.

Now THERE'S a bright idea, bitch.

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 AM

Dear ________,

You are such a jerk. Right now, I just want to run to your house and pull out all your hair and punch your face in. I hate you SO incredibly much right now.

You are so SELFISH. You act like you're a smooth and mature guy, but really, you're just an immature, spoiled, selfish kid that refuses to listen to anyone else.

I don't know why you just can't step back for a moment and listen! Don't you understand that other people have a life, too? We can't all just bow down and cater to your needs! Just because you're busy doesn't mean that everyone else should drop what they're doing and rearrange their schedule to fit your needs!

I really, REALLY hate you right now. You want to do this project at MY HOUSE, and you blow up at me because I say that you guys can't stay over for dinner. Hello? My mom is busy the whole week, and she doesn't have time to cook up a meal for you guys! We're eating leftovers because it's my mom's weekend too! You want to do it at MY HOUSE, but you want me to change my schedule so it's convenient for you? You want to do it at MY HOUSE, and you yell at me because you say I won't be a good hostess?

You know why I stopped talking to you so much? YES, I don't like you. YES, I want you to leave me alone. YES, I'm trying to ignore you! Stop being so forward! Stop hounding me EVERY SINGLE DAY about who I like! If I liked you, you'd know it. So stop grasping at straws and trying to force me into saying I like you.

Because...sorry, but I'll never like you. You're just not my type. You're pushy, you're blunt, you're loud, you're nosy, and you're stubborn. I'm passive, I'm shy, I'm quiet, I'm reserved, and I'm gentle. They say opposites attract, but really? I don't think so.

I wish that we could just be normal friends. I don't want someone that knows every single detail about me. It makes me uncomfortable when you pry about personal things. You asked me what the most sexual thing I've ever done was. Even though I've never done anything, you don't just ask those kinds of questions!

So basically. You offend me, you really do. And tonight? You really blew it. I don't know how I'm going to be able to treat you normally tomorrow, since you're insisting we do our project then. But the sad thing is? I bet you don't even feel sorry. Even I feel a little sorry for calling your selfish.

...but then, you called me a dickhead. Real mature.

So. I'm sorry if what remained of our friendship died tonight. I am, since I think we could have been good friends. Maybe we'll make up. But you know...tonight, you showed me your ugly side. And I probably showed you mine. So I guess we'll see what happens.

---Me.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 AM

Dear _____,
I hope you have fun with that idiotic girl. She's really not anywhere near good enough for you. I mean honestly, who talks about love after only being with you for what...FOUR DAYS? PLUS, allows almost anyone near her pants? Honestly, she's god STD stamped on her dang face.

You truly are dumb if you stay with that ugly bitch. Now leave her before she leaves you!
...Or worse, you get an STD. D<

Plus, I still want with you. So, jsut leave her and come back to me.
;-;

zodioniac
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 PM

dear you,
you are the bane of my existance, everthing thats wrong with me can somhow be connected back to you. your the reason i tried to take my life so many times, your the reason im so fucking messed up in the head, your the reason i cant trust people, your the reason i have nightmares, your the reason ill never be normal and why i feel so dirty, the reason ill never be truely happy. you violated my trust took advantage of me and got away with it, you make me sick to the very essance of my being. i wish you where dead but then again even if you where it wouldnt change a thing, id still have went through all the shit you made me do and id still be the empty shell of a human being i am. i feel dead inside and its all your fucking fault. i take a little pleasure in knowing that you WILL go to hell and burn for all eternity. so many times ive cried myself back to sleep after waking up from yet another nightmare you really should just die in the most horrible way imaginable

fuck you fuck your life fuck everything about you your a reject of society and should realise how meaningless your life is, kind regards Dean Paul Gary John Paul Mullen

ps. fuck you

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 09-13-2008, 10:24 PM

Dear _______,

Here we go again, jerk. Just when I'd gotten over it...you antagonize me for being online when I'm supposed to be "busy". Hello? Don't you get that I LIED about being busy? You wanted to meet at 1 instead of 4:30 just to make a bunch of paper bag puppets. And you expected me to feed your ungrateful self.

You know what? I bet you just wanna play, play, play, and then panic at the last moment, then blame ME for not getting stuff done.

I wanna smash your face in with a baseball bat. Nah...I don't even wanna see you. I hope I can transfer out of your English class real soon.

You know the only reason you're in my group was because we didn't have enough people, right? And that I agreed only because our other friend wanted you in our group?

Whatever. I'll laugh at you one day. And you'll deserve it. You constantly put me down as you try to make me into someone I'm not. You scoff openly about the fact that I'm a Christian, and you ask me to prove to you something I can't, since you won't hear anything I say. Faith is believing in something, not proving something. But you're too high and mighty to understand that, aren't you?

Yes, I was rude to you today. And I don't regret it. Have fun talking to yourself.

---Me.

p.s. Give it up. You can't get your way all the time. Suck it up.

kyoshiana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to kyoshiana Send a message via Yahoo to kyoshiana

Old 09-14-2008, 06:39 AM

dear s.o.b. that I share half of my genes with...

I want you to take all of your belongings and leave and stay with your mother where you actually live... I am so incredibly disappointed in my mother's choice to go to you for financial support after everything you've done to my sister... I hope that you'll soon realize that I don't give a flying fack about you... I am so completely tired of having to see your face every weekend when NO ONE wants you to be here... if I didn't need to live here and health insurance from the crap I've inherited from your side of the family, then I would have been gone as soon as I graduated from high school...

*mutters ... screams numerous profanities that I can't post*

:angry: :evil: :angry:

sincerely... the biological offspring from your sperm "donation"...

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:18 AM

Dear love,
I still don't understand why you wanted to go into the navy. We knew it would end up with us being sad and hurting in the end.

You'll be gone for two whole months before I even get to hear your voice or see your face. I can't help but feel like I was part of the reason that you decided you wanted to go, because it was back when we were broken up. I'm sorry for the second time it happened, I don't think I understood myself or anything then.

Now that we're together again, it's hard not to think of you at least 5 times a day. I truly know what it means to love someone now, and it's hurting me at this moment. I hope you're doing what you want to and the training isn't so hard, and that you come home safetly after it's all over. I miss you and I can't stop thinking about you. Everytime I do tears well up in my eyes. I'm trying to stay strong for both of our sakes.

I pray the time goes by fast and I'll see you soon.

Love,
your gf.

(Thank you for making this thread Kuri, I've been keeping this to myself and I needed to say it somewhere. Even if no one has any idea what I'm talking about)

Last edited by Yume`; 09-15-2008 at 04:20 AM..

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2008, 10:14 AM

(Didja miss me? :D)

Dear ___

Honest to GOD. I wish you'd stayed the fuck OUT of my life. At first I thought you'd concocted a lie just to get back in touch with me again, but since that "lie" turned out to be true, I couldn't call you on it. But you're back in my life now, for good of for ill, and I wish to the gods I'd told you that first time to fuck OFF. (pardon my french!). Of course, despite your comments to the contrary, the chances of us actually meeting face to face will be VERY few and far between, if I can help it., and should we do meet up face to face, you're going to learn VERY fast that I won't be making the same damn mistake twice. Lay one hand on me, and I'm going to tell you to fuck off. Maybe not in so many words, but you will know if you cross the line. And knowing your past track record, I do honest to goodness believe that it won't take you long to slip back into your old habits. Sorry, but the ship fucking SAILED more than two damn months ago.

You have your love nest now. What the crap do you need me for? Unless you develop the skills of a master spy, us meeting is NOT going to happen if I can help it. I certainly won't be initiating any meetings. You want to see me and try it on with me again, you can organise it, but be sure I won't be going along to such a meeting with any pleasure. As a matter of fact, I should honest to goodness send you a message, or an email, or SOMETHING, telling you that this just isn't going to work, that our rekindled friendship is going to lead to trouble with your girlfriend, and I don't really want to be the instrument of your downfall, especially since you have your love nest now, and have had it for more than a week, if your second to last message on Facebook is to be believed. Either way, the likelihood of us EVER meeting face to face again is VERY slim. I knew that was how it was going to be from the time I knew of your plans to set this love nest up, and now that it's been set up, hey, what's to stop you from popping the question? You two are in the same living quarters now, not on opposite sides of town as you were before. You see her every morning, and spend every night with her. If there were any rocks, they've got to be eliminated by now, correct? Unless of course, you two don't actually, well, you know what I mean. But that's not for me to know. The point is, you have your love nest all nice and cosy. Your time after work and on the weekends is not your own. Even if you do get these walk/sport things organised after work when the weather gets warmer, what makes you think I'm going to come traipsing over to the other side of town whenever I can? Especially when it seems I may be getting a job in the not too distant future? Breaking my back to get over to that side of town just to meet up at this reserve or at that pool? I think not.

Oh, and the real reason I turned that job down? I don't trust you. We'd be seeing each other every day, and the temptation would be too much. I could do the commute if I really put my mind to it, but the fact remains, I don't trust you, and I sure as hell still don't trust myself. I don't even know why the hell I'm encouraging this friendship to start all over again, when it went so damn pearshaped last time, largely through fault of your own, and a little bit of fault on my part. But whatever. It's not going to go down that route, and I am going to be very careful to not make the same mistake twice. I got burned once. I'm not sticking my hand in that fire again. I'm much more settled with my own future now, and I pray to every god in existence I can hang onto it. It's looking very shaky all of a sudden now that I have the prospect of a job coming up, and though the prospect isn't 100%, I know things are looking very shaky. I know he and I will still be able to have contact with one another, but whether or not our relationship stands up is going to come up for discussion next week, something I am not looking forward to.

The point is, I may have been an idiot to let you back into my life, but since you do seem to have finally taken the hint in some areas, things may not be so bad after all. But don't think I won't let a slip up pass. You WILL know about it if you cross the line. And the first thing I'm going to do is tell you about him if the chance comes up. As a matter of fact, I may even go one better, and post his photo on my Facebook. Maybe that will convince you to come to your senses and get you the crap out of my life. It's something I should've done ages ago but I can more than make up for it now.

Again, you have your love nest now. You see as much of her as your two-timing heart could want. You love her more than you could ever think you pretend to care for me, just as I know I love him more than I thought I loved or cared about you. So I reiterate; what the hell prompted you to finally make the effort to resume our friendship for? You and I both know our face to face encounters are going to be few and far between, and never if I have my way! Let's hope my posting of his photo will be enough to convince you that I'm more out of your reach than ever before!

Still wondering what possessed me to let you back in.

Me

Goddess
Heaven Sent
Send a message via AIM to Goddess Send a message via MSN to Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess

Old 09-23-2008, 04:53 AM

Dear sadistic friend,

Were you expecting me to not get along with your friends? Did you want me to be rude and obnoxious, just so that they could be your friends and you wouldn't have to share them? I'm sorry - I like them, too, and now they're also my friends. I'm sorry if that's one of the things contributing to your current breakdown, but I'm not sorry to make friends with them. They share common interests with me, and I just think they're cool. I'll never refuse to let you hang out with them. I'll never try to monopolize the time you have with them. But stop taking out your anger at me on them. She told me what she did because she was concerned, and wanted to know what I thought. It's not her fault at all, so stop blaming her.

I'm worried about you. You're not my "little seastar" anymore. Instead, you're fast becoming someone I'm ashamed to call my friend. You text me when you're upset, saying things like "no one will notice when i'm gone" and you scare me. Then the next day, it's as though nothing was said. Does it make you happy, to make me scared and miserable?

You may have been suffering since May of '07, but so have I. I've had to remember how much you hurt me, and I think you don't understand that it's not the easiest thing in the world to forgive. You broke my heart, saying I lied about your boyfriend cheating on you ( all the ass-covering you keep trying to do now does not help. you should know i'm not a gossip, and why the hell would my two friends you've only met ONCE conspire to break you two up? ).

I'm not sending this letter, but I am going to call your mother. You know she cares, and I just hope she'll listen to me when I tell her how concerned I am for you. You need help, honey.

Love, your masochistic friend

Linally
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 AM

Dear life,

I just want to know this: When is it my turn to finally be happy? When is it my turn to be able to walk down the streets with the girl of my dreams? Hold her hand? When is it my turn to be able to say who I am, loud and proud, and not have to worry about crazy psycopaths that want to harm me because I'm ME. Tell me, life, when is it do you plan to let me have a shot at happiness? And not just me really, but every one else like me? People who just want to be themselves but are to absorbed by what others might think. Life, you're just not fair. I guess they weren't kidding when they all said, "Life's a bitch."

Love, One of the million you're screwing over.

Pikapi Pikachu
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-23-2008, 10:06 AM

Dear ___

We need to talk. Seriously. It's nothing dire, now that our relationship is starting to actually resemble a relationship (not that I blame you; this is the first one for you, and the first one for me in more than two years, so we can both be excused for the occasional missteps we both still make). I'm going to overlook the shaky steps still, because I know we can overcome them, and thank heavens things are finally starting to move in the direction they should be!

But that's not the focus of my letter today. My focus is on something else entirely, something we've raised in the past, but decided to approach when such a thing eventuated. The something? A job.

I had a job interview today. One which may or may not land me with the first job I've had since late March. The details are, at this stage, very unimportant. What's important right now, however, is the direction our relationship will be taking when I get a job, either very soon, or somewhat down the track. The last time I brought this up, you told me we'd cross that bridge when we came to it. Now that that bridge is actually getting closer, much closer than I would have wanted, the time is getting nearer at hand when we're going to have to discuss this issue. I'm well aware, of course, that we have each other's numbers, and we can contact each other at need, which is fine by me. But are we going to be in contact as friends, or as a couple?

I have no real reason to believe you'd end things over me getting a job, just as I wouldn't call it quits if you were to get a job. I'd be happy for you, just as I'd hope you'd be happy for me if I did land employment. Of course, neither of us are eyeing the prospect of future employment in the near future with much enthusiasm, for it's going to mean a very drastic reduction in the time we'd be able to see one another, but I hope you're not shallow enough to call it quits over the simple fact that I'd be working, while you wouldn't be. I don't want to believe such a thing of you, as so far, you've shown that when you lay your cards on the table, you lay the whole damn deck on the table. And I don't want to seek reassurance from you that we'd stay together in the event of me getting a job. You told me Friday evening we'd discuss it this week, and it seems as though I'm going to have to initiate that discussion much sooner than I could've wished. Of course, if you still want to wait until I actually have a job in my paws, well, I'll abide by that, and I won't press the issue.

That said, though, I have to know. I don't want to believe you're capable of being that shallow to want me to put my personal happiness before my chances of getting a career, and if you are that shallow, then I'll be showing you the door, and telling you not to let it hit your ass on the way out. I refuse to believe such a thing of you, but when push comes to shove, you've yet to prove yourself in a way which shows me I'm either smart or stupid to keep the relationship going. And I hope that I get proven to be right in the former department. I am working damn hard to make this relationship work, and I know you're working just as hard, but again, I have to know if you have your priorities right. If you support me, and stay with me, then I'll know that this relationship is a winner. But if you try to talk me into throwing it over, just so you can have me around, when I can be earning a decent wage, then I'll know that you're just shallow and selfish, and I will be showing you the door so fast your head will spin. Trust me. I got burnt once before by trusting a man, only to have that trust abused something shocking, to the point where it got sadly twisted beyond redemption. I don't want to make the same mistake twice, and I do hope that you won't prove yourself to be a shallow, selfish twat, who'd be of better use as target practice in a shooting range.

I love you, but I won't throw over the chance to have a decent job for you, if you prove to be a selfish swine. If that's the case, then heaven help any girl unfortunate enough to end up with you in the future.

I've put my heart in your hands, and my trust in you. Don't break either, or I'll find a way to break you over my knee. And that's a threat, not a promise. Count on it. I love you, but I won't ruin my future, not even for you, if all you're going to do is be selfish about it. There's no room in my future for a selfish, insensitive asshole. But there is room in my future for someone who loves me, and who wants to share that future with me.

Which one are you going to be?

Love

Me

DYKE JONES
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2008, 04:26 PM

[oh i should have seen this thread earlier. man my rants are hilarious.]

dear ______,
i have so many things to say to you, because quite frankly you are the world's dumbest human being and my only wish is that you really DID have all the mental illnesses you CLAIM to have, because then you just might end your life sooner. i mean who actually has schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar disorder, multiple personality disorder, and over 4 other serious mental illnesses YET they can function perfectly in the world without medication. honestly, you have no idea what it's like to even have one of the things you claim to have.

a question i have to ask is what does a hot dog, a pickle, and an ice cube have in common? that's right! they're stuff you put up your snatch and have your little sister take pictures of you naked. it's bad enough you gave those to my girlfriend when you two were dating [and began hitting on me a lot in attempts to date me] but you give them out to anyone and everyone who asks. pity.

and there are other things i would love to say, but can't put them on this specific forum because i kinda like it here. so. well. that will have to wait until you get in my face even though you're a good four inches shorter than me.
and you know i can maul you if i ever wanted to.

:'D
ps. i think trunks from DBZ has an unhealthy obsession with you as well!
i think he likes seeing his face all over everything you have.

-emily.

[hokay another one because i really am in the mood now xD]

DEAR MISS.... now me?
you copy everything everyone does and claim that the mix is some sort of original mind you claim to have. what's even better is you copy other people's photography and claim you have a gift. why yes you actually do have a gift, it's called being a complete idiot because you're going to pursue a career in photography when you suck at it. your mom is going to go further in debt to pay for your college, and no one is going to hire you because they have seen everything you do before. really? way to go.
you're a fifteen year old girl, yet you think you can hang around people my age. [20-25. really. we don't want you.] it's even better when you try to get with my ex girlfriends in an attempt to even be something like me. you took my haircut, my lifestyle, everything. i mean hell you became a lesbian because all your friends are one and now you parade saying "i'm DYKE JONES BIATCH" when you don't even know how i got my nickname. it's cute really, because everyone hates you now.
and those who don't are pretty much nothing.
because they do exactly what you do :'D

love
your ex big sister
arshole mcgee.

Weeshaaaa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Weeshaaaa

Old 09-24-2008, 03:15 AM

Dear ___,

I don't understand how somebody who is more than twice my age, somebody who should be completely mature and serious about life by now, should have a bit of street smart, and common sense under their belt is the most naive person I have ever met. Don't get me wrong, you've been nice to be and all; but you're just so stupid I can't stand it! You shouldn't be a mother, because frankly you're the worst mother I know. You let your kid hit her teachers, spit on people, swear, run around NAKED all the time, talk to strangers, talk dirty to me, tell me discusting things that don't even come out of MY mouth, and you let it slide with no punishment. Your child tells me she loves me more than she loves you, and I think that should be enough said. You let her do anything she wants, she runs you, she runs ALL over you. She snaps her fingers and you're bowing down for her, and shes only 9 years old! You're so lazy, everytime I visit, I have to hop and jump over things, cover my mouth because the house is tottaly rank, sleep with no blanket because you've probably never minded to wash it since it was bought. You live with your mother and spend ALL of her money, leaving her with none when she needs it. You don't help around the house you don't do anything useless besides shop for food because that is seemingly all you know how to do is eat. You've been left by TWO husbands.... TWO of them, not because you didn't get along, because of how lazy, fat, discusting and vile you are in every sense possible. You mooch and mooch and live out of your mom's house. Living with you killed me, I wanted to strangle you, every time I saw you. You and your demon child have lost all respect in my eyes. Once you stop being such a prick, and a mooch, and a lazy discusting fat slob (and possibly take a shower more than once a month) maybe then I will consider paying you a visit. Until then stop calling me and begging me to come over and watch your kid because you're just too lazy!

Love,
Weesha